PDA

View Full Version : [4e] Which character concept do you love?

Shadowbane
2009-09-16, 09:33 AM
Of all the character classes, paragon paths, and epic destinies presented in the PHB and PHB2, which one do you like the best?

I adore the Invoker. Something about the idea just makes me go "SQUEE must play nownownow." I also find the Shaman a wonderful and interesting idea.

Of the paragon paths, I love the Deva's one in PHB2. The quote just set it for me...I'll get it later.

Of the epic destinies, I can't help but love the idea of the Fatesinger. There is something about that that is just insanely awesome, but then again I'm your average bard fanatic. I'm going to play a bard just so I can play that epic destiny.

What are your favorites?

Meek
2009-09-16, 10:01 AM
Cleric/Divine Oracle/Demigod as an arrogant servant of a troublesome deity (http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Sanae_Kochiya).

Dragatus
2009-09-16, 11:13 AM
Out of PHB1 classes the concept I like best is the Tactical Warlord. I have no particular preference among paragon paths, but from among the epic destinies my favourite is Demigod.

But right now I'm in love with the Avenger. There's just something about the "By [god's name], I WILL end you!" aspect that strikes my fancy. Also, Avenger of Raven Queen + that angel epic destiny from Divine Power = angel of death. :smallamused: