PDA

View Full Version : Sketches: Now With More Cheese!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Darklord Bright
2010-03-05, 01:02 AM
Botched anatomy doesn't bother me, so long as I am supplied with moar sideboob.

Demonia
2010-03-05, 01:12 AM
Hurrah for late night posting!

These two were done for a friend:

Botched the anatomy on this one and damn near everything else:

snip]

How:smallconfused: was it meant to be a dude?

memnarch
2010-03-05, 01:18 AM

I seemed to have missed something; where'd V say that she was supposed to be a guy? :smallconfused:

Raging Gene Ray
2010-03-05, 01:29 AM
I seemed to have missed something; where'd V say that she was supposed to be a guy? :smallconfused:

I think Demonia's asking how Vulion thinks he botched the anatomy. The only way it can be considered "botched" is if it was supposed to be a guy.

I'm not qualified to judge...I can't see exactly what's wrong with it. Could you explain WHAT you think is botched, Vulion?

Also, do you ever have any of your friends model for you?

Dispozition
2010-03-05, 01:53 AM
That bust looks really off. I think the main problems are the nose and the cheeks. All your characters seem to have extreme points to their noses, and their cheekbones protude quite a bit. Could be my personal preference talking but your faces all seem to be similar in that way.

@Raging Gene: I'd say her arms and legs are off, or her torso. Depends on which way you look at it.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-05, 02:27 AM
Demonia, please don't quote the image.

Keris
2010-03-05, 10:35 AM
Demonia, please don't quote the image.
Why shouldn't he quote the image? :smallconfused: It's spoilered, so it's not going to stretch screens or lengthen the page unnecessarily, and it can be useful to see the what someone is talking about directly, without having to scroll up however far.

Dark Faun
2010-03-05, 10:41 AM
It's a matter of bandwidth. Even spoilered, the image loads when you access this page.

Good pics. :smallsmile:

Keris
2010-03-05, 10:54 AM
Erm...
See, web browsers are smart things. When they download an image to display, they put in in the web cache. If they see that same image being requested, instead of downloading it a second time they'll simply show you the one already in the web cache. So putting an image on the same page multiple times won't really use any more bandwidth.
And should the quote lead to different page of the forum, consider what happens when someone follows it to remind themselves of what the image was. They'll not only load that image, but every other uncached image on that page. On the other hand, if someone was reading through the thread sequentially, loading a new page with the same image as before embedded on it would cause their browser to just pull the image from the web cache.

Vulion
2010-03-05, 11:01 AM
That bust looks really off. I think the main problems are the nose and the cheeks. All your characters seem to have extreme points to their noses, and their cheekbones protude quite a bit. Could be my personal preference talking but your faces all seem to be similar in that way.

@Raging Gene: I'd say her arms and legs are off, or her torso. Depends on which way you look at it.

What he said. The legs are too short, the arm is too long and the profile of the torso looks too thin and too short. Plus, I don't like how the skirt came out.

As far as the face goes, that's just my style. I'm trying to change it but for now that's what looks best to me. The noes will never change!

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-05, 01:14 PM
Erm...
See, web browsers are smart things. When they download an image to display, they put in in the web cache. If they see that same image being requested, instead of downloading it a second time they'll simply show you the one already in the web cache. So putting an image on the same page multiple times won't really use any more bandwidth.
And should the quote lead to different page of the forum, consider what happens when someone follows it to remind themselves of what the image was. They'll not only load that image, but every other uncached image on that page. On the other hand, if someone was reading through the thread sequentially, loading a new page with the same image as before embedded on it would cause their browser to just pull the image from the web cache.

That's wierd. When Elagune was putting up his drawings, people would constantly quote the images. What happened was, after a certain time, it exceeded bandwidth, and we couldn't see any of the pictures anymore.

Darklord Bright
2010-03-05, 01:23 PM
That's wierd. When Elagune was putting up his drawings, people would constantly quote the images. What happened was, after a certain time, it exceeded bandwidth, and we couldn't see any of the pictures anymore.

I believe that is something specific to photobucket. From what I recall they've done something to police how many times a picture can be viewed singularly.

Keris
2010-03-05, 09:48 PM
You have to remember that Elagune's manga-style interpretation of OotS was very popular. Not to put down Vulion in any way, but Elagune's thread has received nearly twice the number of views as this one, despite being alive for less than half the time, and active (that is, Elagune posted art in it) for a scant four weeks.

In addition, the people using his hosting for avatars/signature banners (some of which continued to do so even after he asked everyone to use their own mirrors) would be costing him a significant chunk of bandwidth across the board. Heck, my avatar alone is averaging something like 20 000 'views' each month, and I'm not a particularly prolific poster at all.

I believe that is something specific to photobucket. From what I recall they've done something to police how many times a picture can be viewed singularly.
Photobucket professes to having a 10GB monthly bandwidth limit for each free account as a whole. [link] (http://photobucket.com/faq?catID=79&catSelected=f&topicID=474)

Demonia
2010-03-06, 04:12 AM

What was the thread called?

Vulion
2010-03-06, 10:57 AM
Request fulfillment time.

*cracks his knuckles*

Dispozition:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestD2.jpg

Demonia:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestDe.jpg

Jacklu:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestJ5.jpg

Lykan:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestL.jpg

Sucrose:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestS.jpg

Bisected:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestB2.jpg

ArcanistSupreme:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestAS.jpg

I hope they are all to your satisfaction and if there not please speak to me and I'll see about getting you a refund (i.e. Another drawing).

Next up is CoffeeIncluded along with Mordokai. If I missed your request please step forward. Of course, I am still NOT taking any other requests until I finish those previously mentioned.

Yeah, that's it.

DoomITP
2010-03-06, 11:01 AM
I've been going crazy trying to find the Keira pictures for the last two days. :smalltongue: So if anyone has a link to the page, or to their photobucket url.

Vulion
2010-03-06, 11:13 AM
I've been going crazy trying to find the Keira pictures for the last two days. :smalltongue: So if anyone has a link to the page, or to their photobucket url.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6030779&postcount=163

DoomITP
2010-03-06, 11:16 AM
Vuilion if I had one of those forum awards, you would get it for saving me about four hours! :smallbiggrin:

*gets to work on super secret project*

Sucrose
2010-03-06, 11:18 AM
Very nice; I love the detailing on the cloak, sword, and sleeves.:smallsmile: I only have one minor complaint; Kamen's complexion is tanned, rather than fair- would it be possible for you to darken his skin a bit?

Also, do you mind if I link to it?

Vulion
2010-03-06, 11:23 AM
Very nice; I love the detailing on the cloak, sword, and sleeves.:smallsmile: I only have one minor complaint; Kamen's complexion is tanned, rather than fair- would it be possible for you to darken his skin a bit?

Also, do you mind if I link to it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestSv2.jpg

Sure, you can link it.

Mordokai
2010-03-06, 11:27 AM
Next up is CoffeeIncluded along with Mordokai. If I missed your request please step forward. Of course, I am still NOT taking any other requests until I finish those previously mentioned.

I would squeee, but that would me look even weirder and I don't think anybody wants that :smallbiggrin: So I'll just say thank you instead :smallwink:

Sucrose
2010-03-06, 11:28 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestSv2.jpg

Sure, you can link it.

...Well, that was quick.

Thanks much!:smallsmile:

Vulion
2010-03-06, 11:33 AM
...Well, that was quick.

Thanks much!:smallsmile:

Heh heh, it was simple.

ArcanistSupreme
2010-03-06, 11:43 AM
That. Is awesome. He even has something to drink. Thanks!

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-06, 11:47 AM
Bisected:

*snip*

:smallbiggrin: Whoops, shouldn't have sipped coffee while I was looking at that *cleans screen and finds a clean shirt*

Hilarious. It looks more like she's having a fit than squeeing though...:smalleek: If you're not doing anything else could you make it a bit cutsier and less psychotic? :smallredface:

Reinholdt
2010-03-06, 12:06 PM
Lykan:

*snip*
It's a female, elf BATMAN. =O

Vulion
2010-03-06, 12:55 PM

It's the belt, isn't it?

Reinholdt
2010-03-06, 01:03 PM
It's the belt, isn't it?

And the cape.
I suppose she could be a Robin.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-06, 01:53 PM
Yay! :smallbiggrin:

memnarch
2010-03-06, 03:11 PM

*cracks his knuckles*

Dispozition:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestD2.jpg

Love this one just because it's a different than the usual pose of standing looking at the viewer. That, and it's badass. :smallcool:

Lykan
2010-03-06, 04:37 PM
Lykan:

*snip-de-snap*

Holy cow, dood! She's made of awesome! :smallbiggrin:

Thank you very much for taking up the request. ^_^

Well, there's a relation. Imagine if Batman and Zatana had a child or something.

And one of them was an elf. >.>

Mando Knight
2010-03-06, 04:40 PM
And the cape.
I suppose she could be a Robin.

Looks more Robin-y to me rather than Bat-girl-elf.

Vulion
2010-03-06, 06:09 PM
Is all this because of the belt?!

Mando Knight
2010-03-06, 06:11 PM

Belt, body suit, and cape. It just screams "Cape here!"

DoomITP
2010-03-06, 06:23 PM
A present for Vulion is almost done. Don't log off! :smallbiggrin:

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-06, 06:31 PM
:smallbiggrin: Whoops, shouldn't have taken a sip of coffee while I was looking at that *cleans screen and finds a clean shirt*

Hilarious. It looks more like she's having a fit than squeeing though...:smalleek: If you're not doing anything else could you make it a bit cutsier and less psychotic? :smallredface:

EDIT: Also could you make the hair longer and in pigtails if you do?

Another EDIT: Whoops, clicked on quote instead of edit.

DoomITP
2010-03-06, 06:41 PM
Here is my gift to Vuilion.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/megadoomer45/keivector-2.png

Dispozition
2010-03-06, 06:58 PM

*cracks his knuckles*

Dispozition:

*snip*

Awesome. Not complaints, but once again comments on your style. Arms seem either too long or too fat, I can't quite tell. Pose is great, especially since it's a lot more dynamic than you normally do. Anyway, as I said, I'll have to colour it, maybe ink it if I can be bothered...

Actually, can you send me the enbiggened one?

DoomITP
2010-03-06, 07:12 PM
Hey Dis, can you tell me how to make the lines look like they are being made by a tablet on inkscape. You know, how they get thinner and thicker?

Dispozition
2010-03-06, 08:53 PM
Hey Dis, can you tell me how to make the lines look like they are being made by a tablet on inkscape. You know, how they get thinner and thicker?

All in the brushes my friend. I haven't done it in a while, but I believe the brush set you want is the inking set. I use the round/triangle end or the double triangle end one depending on what I want. Or just the double round end.

Also, it looks like your doing your shading with an opaque black/grey layer...Don't :P Use a darker shade of the colour your base is, makes it look a lot better. Also put more shading in there. You're a step ahead of a lot of people in that you *use* shading, but you could do with a lot more of, it seems really flat :P
You also might want to look at your lines on the glove again, they seem pretty messy and don't make a lot of sense.

EDIT: Yeah, the artistic ink brush library. Last three options.

DoomITP
2010-03-06, 09:07 PM
I am confused... Can you maybe show me a screenshot of what you're talking about? :smalleek::smallfrown::smallconfused:

Dispozition
2010-03-06, 09:11 PM
I am confused... Can you maybe show me a screenshot of what you're talking about? :smalleek::smallfrown::smallconfused:

Sure. I'll PM what I'm talking about to you (:

DoomITP
2010-03-06, 09:14 PM
Thanks, cause your coloring is all fancy and what not. :smalltongue:

Jacklu
2010-03-06, 10:37 PM
Jacklu:

*snips the pic with a snicker snack*

Holy cow, Vulion... That is made of win. Thank you!

Reinholdt
2010-03-07, 12:25 AM
Err... umm... yes. :smalleek: If it'll make you happy.

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-10, 02:33 PM
EDIT: Also could you make the hair longer and in pigtails if you do?

Another EDIT: Whoops, clicked on quote instead of edit.

I'd like to point out I was a little inebriated when I posted this. :smallredface:

Dispozition
2010-03-12, 04:41 AM
Preeeetty sure you guys should love me in every way possible right now. My wrist is killing me.
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4903/dwarfantics2lineart.th.png (http://img193.imageshack.us/i/dwarfantics2lineart.png/)

I have one at double that size if you want too...
I imagine I might colour it at some point down the track...Not sure. I'll probably do some touching up before I do. I'm not too happy with a few of the lines I've made so far.

Anyway...Have fun with it.

EDIT:
EDIT:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/MarcusnReginaComic.jpg

Oi, Dis. You know when you asked me to draw this in order for you to try coloring it? Have you made any progress?

So...I clearly missed this the first time, and I feel like a douche now...I doubt I'll be colouring/lining it until I get waaaaaaay more used to my tablet. Sorry >:

Demonia
2010-03-12, 03:59 PM
Whooooohoooohoohoohoohooooo!:smallbiggrin:
If you colour that I will be so grateful! Please you must! I begof you!:smalleek:

Ninja Chocobo
2010-03-12, 05:36 PM
My wrist is killing me.

Tee hee hee.

Dispozition
2010-03-12, 06:42 PM
Tee hee hee.

Yeah, I made that joke to a few people I showed it to as well :P

KerfuffleMach2
2010-03-12, 10:38 PM
Yeah, I made that joke to a few people I showed it to as well :P

You know, I heard a drum and cymbal combo when I read that...

Anywho, that comic page. Think you'd be more willing to color it if I line it? Maybe?

If so, it'll still probably take a while for me to finish just the lines. Mostly cause of school stuff. I get to do a matte painting for a project.

Dispozition
2010-03-12, 10:47 PM
Anywho, that comic page. Think you'd be more willing to color it if I line it? Maybe?

If so, it'll still probably take a while for me to finish just the lines. Mostly cause of school stuff. I get to do a matte painting for a project.

Honestly, I doubt it. I'm really picky about the lineart I colour. I can't even line to the standard I like to colour. That's why when I do end up colouring Vul's stuff, most of the time it's a vector colour.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-03-12, 11:10 PM
Honestly, I doubt it. I'm really picky about the lineart I colour. I can't even line to the standard I like to colour. That's why when I do end up colouring Vul's stuff, most of the time it's a vector colour.

That works. Just thought I'd offer.

Vulion
2010-03-13, 01:00 PM
God dammit, this a sketch thread! God dammit! And we're gonna have some art here, God dammit!

A sketch of a modern elf:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/ModernElf-Male.jpg

My friend bought new markers, she could not wait to try them out. As such this drawing is colored. I think she did an excellent job.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/ModernElf-Female.jpg

memnarch
2010-03-13, 03:10 PM
Oooo! I really like the different color style with the markers. Maybe your friend could do a couple more? :smallsmile:

Dogmantra
2010-03-13, 03:19 PM
Maybe your friend could do a couple more? :smallsmile:

And if she couldn't then make it so she could :smalltongue:

Also I love your modern elves.

Vulion
2010-03-13, 05:22 PM
And if she couldn't then make it so she could :smalltongue:

Also I love your modern elves.

What's ironic is that SHE keeps begging me to do more drawings for her to color. These two are the first "complete" drawings I've done for days. Most of my drawings this week have less than satisfactory.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-03-13, 05:26 PM
I hate coloring with markers. Too hard for me. I like colored pencils better.

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-13, 06:40 PM
I've never really understood how people managed to colour with markers. One mistake and *snaps fingers* it's ruined forever. It's like inking without the benefit of being able to use white ink to correct mistakes...

KerfuffleMach2
2010-03-13, 10:00 PM
I've never really understood how people managed to colour with markers. One mistake and *snaps fingers* it's ruined forever. It's like inking without the benefit of being able to use white ink to correct mistakes...

It's part practice, part steady hands, and part layering. Put the dark colors down first. That way, if some of the lighter ones go on the dark, the dark still shows.

BRC
2010-03-15, 03:46 PM
Hey, I don't know if your taking requests, but one of the two protagonists from my Webcomic (Both shown in my sig/the banner title) would be awesome.

Vulion
2010-03-16, 09:19 PM
Need to stop creating new characters but I also need to put drawings up here and I have been really lazy about my requests.

So you guys get a pretty Agent lady. Don't have a name yet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Agent.jpg

Sucrose
2010-03-16, 09:23 PM
Pretty agent lady is pretty. A sensible dresser too, evidently. I approve.:smallsmile:

Shades of Gray
2010-03-16, 09:23 PM
Pretty Agent Lady = P.A.L.

P.A.L...

Name her Paloma.

CONVOLUTED LOGIC!

Mando Knight
2010-03-16, 09:25 PM
So you guys get a pretty Agent lady. Don't have a name yet.

Now, now, Vulion. Don't go giving her a name yet. As soon as you give her a name, you're going to get attached to her, and I think you've got enough pets characters as it is. Just paint the shirt a nice shade of crimson and beam her planetside. :smalltongue:

Shades of Gray
2010-03-16, 09:28 PM
Paloma shall never be a redshirt! She is destined for greatness!

Vulion
2010-03-16, 09:41 PM
Now, now, Vulion. Don't go giving her a name yet. As soon as you give her a name, you're going to get attached to her, and I think you've got enough pets characters as it is. Just paint the shirt a nice shade of crimson and beam her planetside. :smalltongue:

But I don't have a character with pretty white hair...

Shades of Gray
2010-03-16, 09:49 PM
You do. Her name is Paloma. Well, I say it's Paloma.

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-16, 11:20 PM
Wait, how many characters of your's have you drawn? Thirty? Seventy?

Graham's Number?

Vulion
2010-03-16, 11:31 PM
Wait, how many characters of your's have you drawn? Thirty? Seventy?

Graham's Number?

Are we talkin' through out me life? or are we talkin' characters with actually names and idea's behind them?

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-16, 11:51 PM
The ones in these art threads.

Demonia
2010-03-17, 12:15 AM
V, if you use the name Paloma for the pretty agent lady, I will kill you... Slowly, not in a way that isnt fun for either of us... It may even envolve...spice girls songs!!!!!:smallamused::smalltongue:

Dispozition
2010-03-17, 12:50 AM
Vuuuuuul. I still want the large version of the request I did last thread...So I can art it more...Please?

Vulion
2010-03-17, 01:16 AM
Vuuuuuul. I still want the large version of the request I did last thread...So I can art it more...Please?

Which one was that?

Dispozition
2010-03-17, 01:26 AM
Which one was that?

Asuna. Near the end of last thread. The first one you posted in the big load of them.

Vulion
2010-03-17, 05:01 PM
It has come to my attention that in a previous post I mentioned that I drew the Pretty Agent Lady because I had no characters with white hair.

I was mistaken. I do have one more character with white hair: Reeala. Obligated to remind me of her existence, she went about doing so in a mature and restrained manner.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/BitchSmack.jpg

My bad.

Mordokai
2010-03-17, 05:20 PM
Those wacky drow... :smalltongue:

Vulion
2010-03-17, 05:37 PM
Those wacky drow... :smalltongue:

They ain't drow.:smallcool:

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-17, 05:59 PM
They ain't drow.:smallcool:

But she is wacky!

My wit's really taken a hit lately...

Soterion
2010-03-17, 07:29 PM
Sketch of my character Tyler "Manhunter" Gordon I did today.

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad326/finn_de_siecle/img005.jpg

Uncle Festy
2010-03-17, 08:39 PM
Sketch of my character Tyler "Manhunter" Gordon I did today.

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad326/finn_de_siecle/img005.jpg

Nice! I might suggest lightening up on the detail lines a touch, but otherwise, I like it! :smallbiggrin:

Demonia
2010-03-18, 01:18 AM
It has come to my attention that in a previous post I mentioned that I drew the Pretty Agent Lady because I had no characters with white hair.

I was mistaken. I do have one more character with white hair: Reeala. Obligated to remind me of her existence, she went about doing so in a mature and restrained manner.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/BitchSmack.jpg

My bad.

HeeHee! Again! Hit 'im again!:smalltongue:

Nah cool one V!:smallbiggrin:

Vulion
2010-03-18, 08:52 PM
Pretty Agent Lady returns. She is a Surveying Agent for the Department of Xenotechnology, a branch of the government overseeing the excavation, analysis and reverse engineering of various pieces of Xenotechnology.

Still doesn't have a name though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Agent2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Agent3.jpg

Soterion
2010-03-18, 09:30 PM
Here's Lysander "Sandy" Standish, another character of mine. He's sort of a space opera/planetary romance type hero, a la Captain Kirk or John Carter of Mars.

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad326/finn_de_siecle/img007.jpg

Vulion
2010-03-18, 11:17 PM
I hate when you draw a one time character concept and you begin liking the design...

This is supposed to be the human form of the Ancient Black Dragon that V had...differences with.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/AncientDragon.jpg

DoomITP
2010-03-18, 11:20 PM
I haven't seen everything you've drawn recently but I do have to say I admire how well you seem to be able to draw poses for your characters, something that I find extremely difficult. :smallbiggrin:

Vulion
2010-03-18, 11:24 PM
I haven't seen everything you've drawn recently but I do have to say I admire how well you seem to be able to draw poses for your characters, something that I find extremely difficult. :smallbiggrin:

I'll tell you my secret...references. They are to artists what food is to all living things, you can try to live without it but you won't last long.

DoomITP
2010-03-18, 11:25 PM
Considering what you are fond of drawing, it makes me wonder what you've been looking at to get those references. :smallwink::smalltongue:

Vulion
2010-03-18, 11:33 PM
Considering what you are fond of drawing, it makes me wonder what you've been looking at to get those references. :smallwink::smalltongue:

The answer(s) to that is simply: Yes, yes, no, yes, no, only with a medic on call, down and to the left, no, Denmark, 17 and yes, but only with my pants on.

Mordokai
2010-03-19, 01:47 AM
Oi... ABD looks... hawt. Makes me want to... associate with evil again...

Damn you Vulion, for drawing this good :smalltongue:

Mando Knight
2010-03-19, 04:25 AM
Oi... ABD looks... hawt. Makes me want to... associate with evil again...
It's the Evil Draconic MILF look. Gets almost anyone all the time.

Mordokai
2010-03-19, 05:47 AM
That made me smile :smallbiggrin: Jolly good work, ol' chap!

Demonia
2010-03-19, 06:12 AM
Dragons don't turn me on.
Give me a pic of Haley, Celia, miko or sangikins anyday!:smalltongue:

Vulion
2010-03-20, 04:06 PM
Request fulfillment:

CoffeeIncluded:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestCI.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestCI2.jpg

Here we have a pretty little Gorgon (In other words, a Medusa)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Medusa.jpg

What does this Gorgan do in her free time? Why, steal her boyfriend's hoodie's and eat candy of course.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/MedusaHoodie.jpg

Obligatory fanservice picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/MedusaHoodie2.jpg

Darklord Bright
2010-03-20, 04:28 PM
Absolutely ADORABLE Gorgon. Love it!

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 05:22 PM
Yeah, if I wasn't turned to stone right now, I'd say the same!

Vulion
2010-03-20, 05:45 PM
Would you guys think less of me if I said that her hair was an erogenous zone?

Mordokai
2010-03-20, 05:50 PM

And to think they call me a pervert... :smalltongue:

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-20, 06:36 PM

I'd say my opinion would shift to the side, but not down. :smalltongue:

Vulion
2010-03-20, 07:57 PM
And to think they call me a pervert... :smalltongue:

Well, considering that I've drawn two drawings lately that can't be seen on the internet without asking the viewer to verify their age, I think I win the pervert award.

Crimmy
2010-03-20, 09:40 PM
That cute gorgon really petrified me.

I mean, to see such face, I was completely stoned.

She rocks, really.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-03-20, 09:41 PM
:smallbiggrin: I LOVE it!!! Thanks!

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-20, 09:47 PM
That cute gorgon really petrified me.

I mean, to see such face, I was completely stoned.

She rocks, really.

My sediments exactly. :smallbiggrin:

Demonia
2010-03-21, 05:07 AM
Seriously cool pics V!

Crimmy
2010-03-21, 04:09 PM
My sediments exactly. :smallbiggrin:

I can see our ideas are all very concrete.

Mordokai
2010-03-21, 04:11 PM
Those are puns that would make Elan groan :smalltongue:

Crimmy
2010-03-21, 05:05 PM
Those are puns that would make Elan groan :smalltongue:

Why? It's not like these puns are all bad. Besides, Elan would accept them happily. He's not a stone-hearted man after all.

Guyinthestreet
2010-03-22, 10:22 AM
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/080/2/5/Hong_Meiling__random_sketch_II_by_Sumgai83.jpg

Here's something that I've been trying out. Not very happy with it though...the poses aren't too dynamic.

Dark Faun
2010-03-22, 10:46 AM
Please spoiler that.

And who's this lovely lady who kills kids in her free time? :smallwink:

Guyinthestreet
2010-03-22, 11:19 AM
Please spoiler that.

And who's this lovely lady who kills kids in her free time? :smallwink:

Sorry, forgot the forum rules. Anyway it's a Touhou character (Hong Meiling).

memnarch
2010-03-22, 12:31 PM
Sorry, forgot the forum rules. Anyway it's a Touhou character (Hong Meiling China).

Bad, overused joke go! Fixed. :smalltongue:

Who the kid getting punched?

@Vul; the gorgon doesn't look quite right eating a big lollipop, but whatever floats her boat. :smalltongue:

Guyinthestreet
2010-03-22, 12:55 PM
Bad, overused joke go! Fixed. :smalltongue:

Who the kid getting punched?

@Vul; the gorgon doesn't look quite right eating a big lollipop, but whatever floats her boat. :smalltongue:

That kid? She's a random challenger at the mansion gates. Just slapped together a few clothes, a hairstyle and called it a day:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/081/5/4/Touhou_Victim_Number_2_by_Sumgai83.jpg

Vulion
2010-03-23, 02:15 PM
Okay, I've finished all my previous requests. That means I'm open for new requests.

BRC had one, if I remember correctly. Anybody else?

*readies his surfboard and swim trunks*

Dark Faun
2010-03-23, 02:26 PM
All bow down before the Request Lord. :smallamused:

Hats off for managing to fulfill all those requests. :smallsmile:

Demonia
2010-03-23, 02:28 PM
How about a sexy picture of Ragina and Lia, maybe involving pillows or melted choclate!:smalltongue:
pplllleeeaaasssseeee!!!!!!

congrats by the way!:smallbiggrin:

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-23, 02:37 PM
*kneels before the request master* In honor of the Pokemon G/S remakes, I logically request;

Gijinka versions of my DS and my PSP.

Source pics;
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2387/dscn0107i.th.jpg (http://img641.imageshack.us/i/dscn0107i.jpg/)
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1571/dscn0108hk.th.jpg (http://img291.imageshack.us/i/dscn0108hk.jpg/)

Vulion
2010-03-23, 02:42 PM
*kneels before the request master* In honor of the Pokemon G/S remakes, I logically request;

Gijinka versions of my DS and my PSP.

Source pics;
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2387/dscn0107i.th.jpg (http://img641.imageshack.us/i/dscn0107i.jpg/)
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1571/dscn0108hk.th.jpg (http://img291.imageshack.us/i/dscn0108hk.jpg/)

I'm sorry but, Gijinka?

Dark Faun
2010-03-23, 02:47 PM
Humanoid pokemon. (Here's an example.) (http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/fuzzkingewokhell/Pokemon/Gijinka/__Articuno_Gijinka___by_hyamei.jpg)

Dogmantra
2010-03-23, 02:48 PM
I hereby request Joe GoblinSNEAKATTACKBITCH, the dude from my many avatars in sketch form!

I thought of said request and was about to post it literally ten minutes after you said no more requests. I have waited until now like a good boy.

My latest (bit rubbish) attempt at him for reference:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/De_ressurect/joeshaded.png

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-23, 02:49 PM
I'm sorry but, Gijinka?

Just another way of saying -tan version (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_anthropomorphism).

Dark Faun
2010-03-23, 02:50 PM
That's what I get for trusting Google (since "Gijinka" has no article on Wikipedia). :smalltongue:

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-23, 02:54 PM
That's what I get for trusting Google (since "Gijinka" has no article on Wikipedia). :smalltongue:

Well technically the word on its own is mainly use in the context of Pokemon. The full phrase is moe gijinka (as the WP article notes) after all....:smallbiggrin:

Demonia
2010-03-23, 02:57 PM
Well... Maybe you coulllllld... :smallannoyed:... Nope i don't see it.
Ohhhh wait is tha anime chick the Gijinka dude, if so I see.

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-23, 03:10 PM
Well... Maybe you coulllllld... :smallannoyed:... Nope i don't see it.
Ohhhh wait is tha anime chick the Gijinka dude, if so I see.

For the love of...just read the wikipedia article. What it describes is exactly what the word meant in this context. :smallbiggrin:

To be more specific, a gijinka is an excessively cute anthropomorphization of something. In the case of the example posted above, the pokemon "Articuno".

Dispozition
2010-03-23, 04:16 PM
Hmmm, DS and PSP-tans would be cool. But a PS2-tan is clearly the best. I won't request it however. I still haven't returned my art quota for Vul...I *will* get around to lining and colouring Asuna at some point...Just, not in the next week. Maybe easter break.

Also, WIP yo'. Since I'm a liar and all :D
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i119/Dispozition/requestd2wip.jpg

I'm struggling with the eyes and hair, but I'll get them eventually.

Guyinthestreet
2010-03-24, 11:58 AM
Here's a slightly better version of Hong Meiling. Showing it before I ruin it with inking.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3145/img016fg.jpg

Oh, and Dispozition...the irises of the eyes roughly follow the contour of the face (the central divider). I can't explain it too well, but I can show you a few rough sketches on what I mean. If you want.

Can't help you with hair though...I'm not good at that.

Dispozition
2010-03-24, 05:33 PM
Oh, and Dispozition...the irises of the eyes roughly follow the contour of the face (the central divider). I can't explain it too well, but I can show you a few rough sketches on what I mean. If you want.

Can't help you with hair though...I'm not good at that.

The way Vul has drawn them is fine, I'm just struggling to get the lines on there. The canvas rotation feature was the one reason I preferred using SAI to line stuff, but since I don't have it anymore, I have to make do with photoshop.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-03-24, 08:20 PM
The way Vul has drawn them is fine, I'm just struggling to get the lines on there. The canvas rotation feature was the one reason I preferred using SAI to line stuff, but since I don't have it anymore, I have to make do with photoshop.

I know CS4 has that canvas rotation thing. I've used it at school before.

Dispozition
2010-03-24, 08:30 PM
I know CS4 has that canvas rotation thing. I've used it at school before.

Only in 90 degree blocks, and it's in a menu. SAI has a 360 degree slider thing and it's under the navigator. Best feature it had.

Anyway, more WIP.
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i119/Dispozition/requestd2wip02.jpg (http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i119/Dispozition/?action=view&current=requestd2wip02.jpg)

I'll probably finish it up tomorrow.

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-25, 05:52 PM
Vulion, I have a question; would you be interested in challenging Ninjamuffin to some sort of epic "sketchoff"?

Demonia
2010-03-27, 03:37 AM
Sup Vuls? I was floating an idea around at the oots fanservice thread and I was wondering if you want in? You know the old Pm list and how it was abolished, but a tumblr site was made for it but we stopped using it because keris rain read the rules wrong and said we couldn't post our stuff there but we could? Well I'm trying to get it going again and I was wondering if you wanna make some awesome, sexy oots pm fanservice and post it there! I really wish you would and I'd be realy thankful. If you do the link is in one of my posts in the oots fanservice a new grope thread on page ten! Hope you say yes
Demonia.

Mordokai
2010-03-27, 06:32 PM
Vulion, I feel bad for asking of another favour of you. Especially since you just finished the last one I asked you for. Know that if you say you won't do it, I won't begrudge you at all.

With that out of way...

Remember that bard I was speaking about, some time back? She's a half elf, in her mid twenties, long black hair. She is usually smiling, not a sarcastic smile, but a genuine one. While she doesn't object to wearing armor, she feels more comfortable in plain clothes and I wouldn't mind if you draw her as such. She is pretty nondescript, save from one feature and this is her dragonmark. Mark of scribing, to be more precise. Images can be found here (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080827141028/eberron/images/b/b1/Dragonmarks_Sivis.jpg). From top to bottom, we have least, lesser, greater and siberys mark and I'm cool with you depicting her with least mark.

So far, I imagine nothing special for you. Now comes what I imagine will be the hard part. Namely, the pose. There are multiple poses in which you can draw her and I'll leave it to you to decide which one you find the easiest/most fun to draw. The only thing that matters to me is the dragonmark. I'd like for it to be visible on the picture. Since I haven't yet decided where she has it, I'm giving you an artistic freedom to draw it where it will be most convenient for you. If you want to draw it on her cheek, it's cool. Her back, cool. Her shoulder... cool as well. In short, surprise me :smallsmile: Now, as for actual pose... she could be sitting down, playing an intrument, wielding a sword, casting a spell... she does, after all, have seven classes :smallbiggrin: She is nothing if not versatile!

tl;dr: I would like you draw me a half elf bard with a visible dragonmark of scribing. The details, I'm leaving to you. I've seen enough by now that I know you won't dissapoint me... just as long as you don't make her hair curly. She has straight hairs and that's about the only details I want you to stick with.

And please... if you decide you want to draw this, take your time. I'm in no rush whatsoever and the last thing I'd want for is for you to rush.

Demonia
2010-03-27, 07:30 PM
How about a sexy picture of Ragina and Lia, maybe involving pillows or melted choclate!:smalltongue:
pplllleeeaaasssseeee!!!!!!smallbiggrin:

!!!EPIC REPOST!!!

UncleWolf
2010-03-28, 12:01 AM
I have a request I'd like to make, but only if you don't feel too bogged down at the moment. It's another one for Jericus.

If need be, I can wait a while to request it.

Guyinthestreet
2010-03-30, 02:33 PM
Err...I don't know if it's the right place to post, but..

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8044/img019jb.jpg

I feel that there's something missing in the picture - it doesn't seem complete.

I would greatly appreciate some comments on how to make it look finished (I don't mean just the uninked trees, it seems that the picture composition is lacking something).

memnarch
2010-03-30, 03:47 PM
Is that Yukari-Yakumo?

The foreground (with the monster thing) looks messy. I can't really tell what is going on there. Is it climbing out of something? Up something? If it's a cliff, where's the left side, under the monster's left?

Guyinthestreet
2010-03-30, 11:48 PM
Is that Yukari-Yakumo?

The foreground (with the monster thing) looks messy. I can't really tell what is going on there. Is it climbing out of something? Up something? If it's a cliff, where's the left side, under the monster's left?

If you can't tell what's going on there then I have essentially made a big mistake in doing the layout.

I guess I should move on to the next picture since this is is a failure, but I'll show you some small adjustments to the picture and maybe you can tell me if you perceive any differences (good or bad).

Also, that is Yukari.

Ninja Chocobo
2010-03-31, 12:12 AM
Is she fishing for youkai or something? If so, the bait seems to be going through the cliff.

Guyinthestreet
2010-03-31, 11:38 AM
I've tried adding shadows to the photo and improve on the clarity (thanks for your input, Memnarch and Ninja Chocobo). Please feel free to comment.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3005/img020pw.jpg

Vulion
2010-03-31, 01:38 PM
Not dead!

Yay.

Uh, don't have a lot to show you guys. Just been trying to work on different body types.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Guy-Fat.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Guy-Old.jpg

Nameless
2010-03-31, 03:22 PM

This is awesomely awesome. Reminds me of a certain air bender... only old.

memnarch
2010-03-31, 03:23 PM
Guy; That looks better. Now it looks as if the monster is climbing up the cliff. The cliff extends to the other side of monster dude so it's a lot easier to tell what is going on. Shading is nice too.

Vul; Love the old guy. What's his name? :smalltongue:

Vulion
2010-03-31, 03:29 PM
Don't have a name for the old guy, I just know he is very important in Bastian's back story.

It is he and another character that shape young Bastian's outlook and turn him into the practical but very kind adult that he is.

EDIT: When I think about 'em, this song comes to mind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOJ91H4mraU

Vulion
2010-03-31, 05:12 PM
Request fulfillment for BRC, Maria:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestBRC.jpg

Next up we'll have Bisected, Demonia and Dogmantra. Sorry I don't have your requests up guys but I've literally run out of paper for the first time in years.

I feel oddly alone.

BisectedBrioche
2010-03-31, 05:24 PM
Request fulfillment for BRC, Maria:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestBRC.jpg

Next up we'll have Bisected, Demonia and Dogmantra. Sorry I don't have your requests up guys but I've literally run out of paper for the first time in years.

I feel oddly alone.

We all have that happen from time to time.

...I buy mine in bulk online to save shipping.

Vulion
2010-03-31, 08:31 PM
It just sucks because I have a lot of idea's bouncing around in my head and I wanna put them down on paper.

Plus, I found some good references for some good fanservice pictures.

BRC
2010-03-31, 08:32 PM
It just sucks because I have a lot of idea's bouncing around in my head and I wanna put them down on paper.

Plus, I found some good references for some good fanservice pictures.
*Calls for an emergency paper drop at Vulion's location*

Vulion
2010-03-31, 08:32 PM
*Calls for an emergency paper drop at Vulion's location*

Heh heh, thanks. How'd ya like your request pic?

BRC
2010-03-31, 08:48 PM
I like it. There wasn't anything that made it clearly Maria (As opposed to any other woman with a ponytail in modern clothing), but then I realized she doesn't have much in the way of unique features or iconic items.
That said, it's very well done, and it's nice to see you experimenting with different things than standard full body views.
Thought admit it, you only drew her head because you forgot how to draw female characters with clothes.

DoomITP
2010-03-31, 08:53 PM

References Plox. :smalltongue:

No really. :smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Vulion
2010-03-31, 09:01 PM
References Plox. :smalltongue:

No really. :smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Uh, Pardon?

DoomITP
2010-03-31, 09:03 PM
It means please. :smalltongue:

You know like:

FREE ST00F PL0X

on an online game.

Vulion
2010-03-31, 09:09 PM
It means please. :smalltongue:

You know like:

FREE ST00F PL0X

on an online game.

Oh no, I was referring to the references. Which references are you asking for?

DoomITP
2010-03-31, 09:11 PM
"
Plus, I found some good references for some good fanservice pictures. "

I guess that, but any of yer fancy shmancy references work. :smalltongue:

Vulion
2010-03-31, 09:12 PM
"
Plus, I found some good references for some good fanservice pictures. "

I guess that, but any of yer fancy shmancy references work. :smalltongue:

No sneak peeks!

Bwahahahahaha!!!

DoomITP
2010-03-31, 09:14 PM
The power of my color that you shall love compels you. :smallamused:

Also, the power of free internet cookies compels you. :smallamused:

That or I could probably just go through your deviant art favorites and lose all my respect for you based on what I find there. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2010-04-01, 12:10 AM
Not dead!

Yay.

Uh, don't have a lot to show you guys. Just been trying to work on different body types.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Guy-Fat.jpg

Like!

How about some more rubenesque females too? :smallsmile:

Mando Knight
2010-04-01, 12:13 AM
Like!

How about some more rubenesque females too? :smallsmile:

Why'd you want them like a sandwich? :smallconfused:

...Oh, wait, not reubenesque. Sorry. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2010-04-01, 12:25 PM
I said my request was of Jericus, but I have a different idea instead, and honestly, it's a bit of fanservice for the ladies. His name is Edijar, Commander of a Riot Pacification Squad(as well as a few other things). He's in his upper 20s, lower 30s and is a little over 6ft tall. He's heavily muscled, has broad shoulders, an almost squared jaw, with a few days growth on it and close cropped hair. His chest is a mess of heavy scarring, though he does have some chest(and stomach) hair. In the picture, he's shirtless, holding a fryingpan and spatula while cooking food for a lady friend who stayed over, and on his hand is the wedding band from his dead wife. His face should have a slight smile and a few lines on it from his job and years.

Vulion
2010-04-01, 02:00 PM
Well, today's a good day. Gots me new paper for drawin' and I got a job that I start training for Monday today as well.

Now if only one last thing goes right for me today, this day is a shoe-in for best day of the year.

Dogmantra
2010-04-01, 02:10 PM
April fools?

:smallbiggrin:

Vulion
2010-04-01, 02:19 PM
April fools?

The irony is not lost on me.

BisectedBrioche
2010-04-01, 02:27 PM
Well, today's a good day. Gots me new paper for drawin' and I got a job that I start training for Monday today as well.

Now if only one last thing goes right for me today, this day is a shoe-in for best day of the year.

Allow me to make it even better with a complimentry dA llama. :smallbiggrin:

Come on guys, Vul should have a super llama by now. :smalltongue:

Vulion
2010-04-01, 10:29 PM
Request fulfillment time!

Demonia:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestD3.jpg

Bisected:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestB3.jpg

Dogmantra:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestDM.jpg

Demonia
2010-04-01, 11:33 PM
:smallbiggrin::smalltongue:
Vuls have i told you how much i love you?!?!?!:smallbiggrin:
Cheers man!

Dogmantra
2010-04-02, 07:02 AM
Dogmantra:

Stuff!

YES!
The only criticism is that the file is called "RequestDM" and my name is totally Dogman Tra :smalltongue:

Eeeexcellent.

BisectedBrioche
2010-04-02, 07:21 AM
Request fulfillment time!
Bisected:

*snip*

Awesome. They're both so very cute. :smallbiggrin:

*gives thanks for the cuteness cookies*

Vulion
2010-04-02, 11:59 AM
Zokay! That means Mordokai and Wolfbane are next and I think they'll be my last requests for this thread.

I'm gonna see if I can't get some of my personal drawings up here soon.

Kurien
2010-04-02, 12:03 PM
Here's something I made in Paint!

Warning, RBI (Really Big Image).

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8168/allenparkerhugepng.png

Vulion
2010-04-02, 12:55 PM

So jealous...

BisectedBrioche
2010-04-02, 01:10 PM

*RBS*

Woah. He looks badass. @_@

Even if he is just a trigger pull away from dislocating his shoulder. :smalltongue:

Uncle Festy
2010-04-02, 03:06 PM

Epic. :smallbiggrin:
Also, what mind control? :smallwink:

Silverraptor
2010-04-02, 03:51 PM

*Jaw Drop*

Awwwwwwesome!

Kurien
2010-04-02, 04:01 PM
I'm glad people seem to like it!

Demonia
2010-04-02, 04:34 PM
Do they seem to like if because it is TOTALY AWESOME?

Hyoumu Yau
2010-04-02, 04:51 PM

*snip*

The only thing that amazes me more than the picture itself is the fact that you drew it with Paint. :smalleek:

Ninja Chocobo
2010-04-02, 06:22 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Kurien, you are a witch.

Froogleyboy
2010-04-02, 07:31 PM
I have a request Vul, okay, here it is:
A young man with long unkempt hair looks like he's floating. He has an odd look on his face, like he's looking at something that isn't there, and you can tell that something is wrong with him. He has a torc around his neck and a gun in his hand. You can do what ever you want for his clothes.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-04-02, 09:02 PM
Do they seem to like if because it is TOTALY AWESOME?

*nods*

Yep, that's where my vote's going. Awesomeness.

Vulion
2010-04-04, 11:52 AM
ART!

My latest Slayers RPG character, Samuel:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Samuel.jpg

Changed up the female Modern Elf's hairstyle a bit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/ModernElf-Female3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/ModernElf-Female2.jpg

Just a mercenary and probably the character I'm gonna play if I get into another DnD campaign.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Merc.jpg

DnD Drawing Session:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/DnDDrawingSession19.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/DnDDrawingSession18.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/DnDDrawingSession17.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/DnDDrawingSession16.jpg

BisectedBrioche
2010-04-04, 11:55 AM
I like Modern Elf's new hairstyle.

And the last guy looks complely badass. :smallbiggrin:

Vulion
2010-04-04, 11:59 AM
I like Modern Elf's new hairstyle.

And the last guy looks complely badass. :smallbiggrin:

It's cause he's bald, isn't it?

Mordokai
2010-04-04, 12:05 PM
Scars help. And yes, I too like the new hairstyle.

I'm just not sure what to think of the smiling... thingie. Does it have two horns on the same side of the skull?

BisectedBrioche
2010-04-04, 12:13 PM
It's cause he's bald, isn't it?

Scars help. And yes, I too like the new hairstyle.

I'm just not sure what to think of the smiling... thingie. Does it have two horns on the same side of the skull?

The beard too. :smalltongue:

Dogmantra
2010-04-04, 12:32 PM
Despite the beard and the baldness, the last picture screams "female!" to me. I have no idea why. I think it's the earring.

Hyoumu Yau
2010-04-04, 04:59 PM
You know Vulion, there was always something about your way of drawing that bothered me, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Till now (I think)

The Eyes of your characters look too similar, or at least I think they do. In my opinion you should try to experiment with different eye types (Eyes are actually the only thing I can, more or less, draw :smallfrown: The irony is saddening)

Vulion
2010-04-04, 09:02 PM
Despite the beard and the baldness, the last picture screams "female!" to me. I have no idea why. I think it's the earring.

That is strange. Perhaps I made the face too soft.

You know Vulion, there was always something about your way of drawing that bothered me, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Till now (I think)

The Eyes of your characters look too similar, or at least I think they do. In my opinion you should try to experiment with different eye types (Eyes are actually the only thing I can, more or less, draw :smallfrown: The irony is saddening)

I have to admit, I've become too comfortable with my eyes. Lazy would be a word I would use if I was more honest.:smalltongue:

It's just not something that's high on the list for me right now.

Demonia
2010-04-04, 10:07 PM
Yeah, he has better parts of the body to focus :smallamused:on

Erloas
2010-04-04, 10:50 PM
When I first saw the second to last one I read it as "evil doors beware!" I was like doors? Is that some sort of joke I missed somewhere. And there is even an evil doer in the evil door.

Demonia
2010-04-05, 12:29 AM
Hey Vuls, seeing as it's the 49th page of the thread, i was wondering wheather or not you are making another and what it was called?:smallconfused:

memnarch
2010-04-05, 04:00 AM
I like Modern Elf's hair style except for the bit in the back that seems to be trying to fly away. That is seems a bit odd to me is all.

Hyoumu Yau
2010-04-05, 05:40 AM
I have to admit, I've become too comfortable with my eyes. Lazy would be a word I would use if I was more honest.:smalltongue:

It's just not something that's high on the list for me right now

Yeah :smallsmile: just thought to point it out to ya, 'cause the eyes are actually one of the most important things in manga/anime style.....well, at least I think so

Yeah, he has better parts of the body to focus :smallamused:on

-_-' You know, Ecchi and Hentai are not the only things one can draw... (If I got your hint right)
Especially with the last one not really being allowed on the forum :smalltongue:

Dogmantra
2010-04-05, 10:33 AM
I had a go at vectorising the sketch you did for me and it turned out alright, for someone who has done this exactly once.
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/De_ressurect/joesketch.png

Vulion
2010-04-05, 09:36 PM
Alright the last requests of the thread. Everyone else who wants to request something, will have to wait until the next thread. Oh and don't just spam me with random, off rails posts to get it over with.

I WILL find you.:smallsmile:

Okay, first we have the Mordokai.

"Stay a while and listen."

(If you don't know where this quote is from, you're obviously new to the internet. As such, go away n00b!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestM5.jpg

Wolfbane, I think I may have messed up the proportions of this one. You be the judge.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestWB7.jpg

Froogleboy, I hope this is to your satisfaction.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestFB6.jpg

That's it for the requests. I'll have a few of my personal sketches next post.

UncleWolf
2010-04-05, 10:35 PM

He's perfect. Now just to see what the ladies think of him. :smallwink:

happyturtle
2010-04-05, 10:49 PM
>.>

<.<

*drags Edijar off to do unspeakable things to him*

Mmm... love the rugged look. Though I recognize rugged isn't really a good fit for the anime/manga style.

Mordokai
2010-04-06, 12:43 AM
This is a splendid picture Vulion :smallbiggrin: You managed to catch her spirit just as I imagined it and making her cute and sexy at the same time :smallsmile:

I take my hat down in front of you. *takes hat down and bows* And thank you once again.

Demonia
2010-04-06, 02:20 AM
Let us hope that his next post arrives soon!:smallbiggrin:

Ashen Lilies
2010-04-06, 05:39 AM
Hee hee. Third pic looks like he was smacked in the head with a freight train. Also, first and second pics are smexy.
Also also, I seem to notice you didn't fall back to your 'LET'S COLOR IN THE ENTIRE SIDE OF HIS NOSE' trick. :smalltongue:

memnarch
2010-04-06, 06:22 AM
Love the Mordokai request sketch; it's nice to see something other than standing there looking at the camera.

The tattoo on the leg looks neat as well.

Vulion
2010-04-06, 11:26 AM
Hee hee. Third pic looks like he was smacked in the head with a freight train. Also, first and second pics are smexy.
Also also, I seem to notice you didn't fall back to your 'LET'S COLOR IN THE ENTIRE SIDE OF HIS NOSE' trick. :smalltongue:

I'm learning!:smallbiggrin::smallwink:

Traker
2010-04-06, 11:34 AM
Okay, first we have the Mordokai.

"Stay a while and listen."

(If you don't know where this quote is from, you're obviously new to the internet. As such, go away n00b!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestM5.jpg

the fact that I have been playing that game since i was four makes me feel old.

oh and cool pic Vulion!!

Vulion
2010-04-06, 03:39 PM
the fact that I have been playing that game since i was four makes me feel old.

oh and cool pic Vulion!!

We all do. It's just life...hard to believe it's been over a decade since it's been released.

Dogmantra
2010-04-06, 03:48 PM
I'm stalking you the thread, Vul, I am watching closely, ready to steal you away as my personal art monkey make another request.

I swear, the moment that you leave your house the next thread is posted... I'll be there. Ready.

Dispozition
2010-04-06, 04:05 PM
Hey Vul. I was looking through the first thread, just because I was checking where all my quotes came from, and I have to admit, you have come a hell of a long way in terms of technical skill. Your proportions are a hell of a lot better, they're overall neater, and just look better in general. It's nice to see that your style hasn't change a whole heap to amalgamate these improvements either, something that I don't see often in art improvement.

Anyway, keep it up, I reckon there's still room for improvement there, but if your current rate is anything to go by, you should be nearing god level by the end of the year.

Vulion
2010-04-06, 08:07 PM
Hey Vul. I was looking through the first thread, just because I was checking where all my quotes came from, and I have to admit, you have come a hell of a long way in terms of technical skill. Your proportions are a hell of a lot better, they're overall neater, and just look better in general. It's nice to see that your style hasn't change a whole heap to amalgamate these improvements either, something that I don't see often in art improvement.

Anyway, keep it up, I reckon there's still room for improvement there, but if your current rate is anything to go by, you should be nearing god level by the end of the year.

I don't think I'll be god level for a very long time.

As for the rate of improvement, it really depends on how much I "notice".

Thanks for the boost of confidence though.

Demonia
2010-04-06, 08:15 PM
You deserve it!:smallbiggrin:
Your drawings really rock bro!!!:smalltongue:

Froogleyboy
2010-04-07, 03:56 PM
Froogleboy, I hope this is to your satisfaction.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestFB6.jpg

That. Is. AWESOME! Thanks, Vulion

Dogmantra
2010-04-07, 04:08 PM
Vulion, I would like to say that I mean the good kind of underwear projectile, before you take it any other way.

Vulion
2010-04-07, 04:12 PM
You know drawing is kinda hard when you download a browser game and it becomes more addictive than crack. Just last night, I was only going to play it for a little bit, then I looked at the clock and it was three o'clock in the morning.

Damn you, Battle for Wesnoth!

Dogmantra
2010-04-07, 04:15 PM
Battle for Wesnoth isn't a browser game, silly. :smalltongue:

Vulion
2010-04-07, 05:37 PM
Battle for Wesnoth isn't a browser game, silly. :smalltongue:

Okay, it's a freeware strategy game with RPG elements. Still addictive.

Dogmantra
2010-04-07, 05:44 PM
That's better. Can't let someone be wrong on the internet.

Vulion
2010-04-08, 08:39 PM
Art stuff from me!

A drawing of Bastian. Let's just say, I have idea's for him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Bastian2.jpg

Someone I haven't drawn in a while, Marcus:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Marcus2-1.jpg

Not sure if I like how this one came out. The female Modern elf.

"D-do you think I'm sexy...?"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/ModernElf-SexyFemale.jpg

Crimmy
2010-04-08, 08:52 PM
niiice.
Bastian gives me an idea, but I shall disclose it later on, in the next thread.

And that elf... I'm sorry, Vul, but you're making a mistake with her. She's waay too overdressed.

Vulion
2010-04-08, 08:55 PM
niiice.
Bastian gives me an idea, but I shall disclose it later on, in the next thread.

And that elf... I'm sorry, Vul, but you're making a mistake with her. She's waay too overdressed.

I'm trying not to get banned.:smallwink:

Crimmy
2010-04-08, 09:04 PM

... not to get banned:wink:

... to get banned:wink:

... banned

banned
:smallfurious: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well... then I'll just sit here and wait for the next thread to come...

Dogmantra
2010-04-08, 09:17 PM
I just hope Bastian's really tired and that's a yawn, or I will be running like hell.

Vulion
2010-04-08, 09:23 PM
I just hope Bastian's really tired and that's a yawn, or I will be running like hell.

Naw, Super Powered Evil Side.

Crimmy
2010-04-08, 09:27 PM
It's time for the new coming of the thread.
Puhleeese?

Dogmantra
2010-04-08, 09:27 PM
Commence running like hell in five.

Maximum Zersk
2010-04-08, 10:17 PM
Commence running like hell in five.

Five what? Five million? Five trillion? Five dodecillion?

Graham's number?

Ashen Lilies
2010-04-09, 02:51 AM
Art stuff from me!

A drawing of Bastian. Let's just say, I have idea's for him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Bastian2.jpg

Naw, Super Powered Evil Side.

I presume there are lazers involved?
http://www.gamerdna.com/uimage/pZTuFDk/full/shoop-da-whoop-wallpaper.jpg

Dogmantra
2010-04-09, 08:47 AM
Five what? Five million? Five trillion? Five dodecillion?

Graham's number?

Yes. Five Graham's number.

Vulion
2010-04-09, 09:06 AM
New Thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148431

Demonia
2010-04-09, 05:08 PM
Thank you!