PDA

View Full Version : Castle Crashers

TehSheen
2009-09-19, 05:56 PM
So, has anybody played the game Castle Crashers by The Behemoth? I really like it and I have the King Pack DLC, looking on their twitter and facebook to get free codes. :smallsmile:

Shas aia Toriia
2009-09-19, 06:11 PM
I don't have it, but I force my friend (I only have one friend, of course :smalltongue:) to play it with me all the time when I go to his house, and I'll be getting it for the PS3 as soon as it comes out for it.

TehSheen
2009-09-19, 06:54 PM
Awesome. Which one is your favorite character? Mine would have to be the King. He's the only one with healing magic, and I heal my friends after every fight so we're at full health and we don't have to use potions.

Shas aia Toriia
2009-09-20, 09:10 PM
I use Green Knight. Knockdown and poisoning is great - way better than Orange Knight, in my opinion.

Myatar_Panwar
2009-09-20, 09:12 PM
I really wanted this game when it came out, but I guess it was having some glitch problems for the first few months. Something to do with the online play. So I waited.

Then when I can finally get it, the wireless adapter for my Xbox died. :smallfrown:

Sipex
2009-09-21, 08:25 AM
I have it, trying to get the last few achievements is a pain x.x

In a four player game resuscitate each of your teammates once? Okay!
*Player 2 has dropped from the party*
&%$#!

Win 40 ranked arena matches? Okay...
Either
A: "Opponent picks level 60+ character versus my level 28" :(
B: "No Games Found" :(

Win 20 ranked all you can quaff matches.
NO.

Duos
2009-09-21, 08:49 AM
I use Green Knight. Knockdown and poisoning is great - way better than Orange Knight, in my opinion.

I disagree. OJ's flames deal a bit of afterburn damage, and although it's not as much as poison does, the initial blast deals more. Plus, his innate combo is better.

Optimystik
2009-09-21, 01:24 PM
I don't have it, but I force my friend (I only have one friend, of course :smalltongue:) to play it with me all the time when I go to his house, and I'll be getting it for the PS3 as soon as it comes out for it.

If you guys get Castle Crashers, we should totally get Trine. Srsly.

TehSheen
2009-09-21, 02:22 PM
I'm just searching for Necromancer DLC codes, I heard those two characters you get are one of the strongest. If you guys are interested, go on The Behemoth forums. They put secret codes there!

Shas aia Toriia
2009-09-21, 04:24 PM
I disagree. OJ's flames deal a bit of afterburn damage, and although it's not as much as poison does, the initial blast deals more. Plus, his innate combo is better.

I don't think it does. It just has slightly better range.