PDA

View Full Version : Storyteller in Medievil setting?

oxinabox
2009-09-20, 12:18 AM
So I'm liking nWod, and want to run something under the storyteller system.
Might actually end up with Sion, or Changling, do like me some changling...
could use players prefence of nWod i guess.
But i'm wondering if there has been a medievi (sp?) game made, wouldn't mind a medievil game.

I like the way Changling allows you to be both a warrior and a mage.

Kylarra
2009-09-20, 12:31 AM
Play Exalted as a Dragonblood, the majority of the setting is pseudo-medieval with relics from the First Age scattered about.

KillianHawkeye
2009-09-20, 12:36 AM
I know the old World of Darkness games had a "Dark Ages" medieval setting to it, but I have no idea if they've converted it to nWoD. Or if they even have plans to do so.

Xenogears
2009-09-20, 12:42 AM
I don't see why you cant just play regular NWoD but change the setting, alter skills like drive to be ride, and ignore the modern weapons. It already has stats for armor and swords and battle axes and their ilk.

bosssmiley
2009-09-20, 09:35 AM
Mage: Sorcerers Crusade, or Ars Magica (the original and best WoD-ish game, which all the others cry themselves to sleep wishing they were) were both set in the Dung Ages.

You cannot go wrong with Ars Magica: it is love.

Aux-Ash
2009-09-20, 09:49 AM
I believe the new world of darkness (specifically vampire) has a specific module+chronicle (one book each) that features how life was for the vampires in the Roman empire. Replacing many of the skills and notions and having a completely different world to manouver in.

Both are, as far as I've heard, rather good.

LurkerInPlayground
2009-09-20, 10:03 AM
Mage: Sorcerers Crusade, or Ars Magica (the original and best WoD-ish game, which all the others cry themselves to sleep wishing they were) were both set in the Dung Ages.

You cannot go wrong with Ars Magica: it is love.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3451/3937606050_af36955090.jpg
Emphasis mine.