PDA

View Full Version : Are you my avatarist?

Kobold-Bard
2009-09-20, 07:38 AM
(Reposting here because I got no replys in Friendly Banter, and the avatarist in question may frequent this sub-forum more).

I have more than once lost the links to my various avatars because of computer malfunctions, and I now have them all back except one. I also (to my shame) can't remember who drew it so I leave an open request to the forum, if you drew my avatar can you resend me a link to it please?

It was a Halloween avatar, a Kobold-Skeleton playing a trumpet.

Thanks in advance
K-B

Zeta Kai
2009-09-20, 08:35 AM
I'd guess that you would have better luck checking the fine folks over in the Arts & Crafts forum (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27). Good luck, KB.

Kobold-Bard
2009-09-20, 04:15 PM
I'd guess that you would have better luck checking the fine folks over in the Arts & Crafts forum (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27). Good luck, KB.

That makes much more sense. I think that was the one I meant to put it in in the first place. I'll wait until this one hits necro limit and then repost in Arts and Crafts. Don't want to risk the wrath of Roland for posting the same thread over and over.

Thanks.

arguskos
2009-09-20, 04:20 PM
Hey, K-B, cause you're here, did you ever get around to using those classes in a game of yours? If so, how's it going?

Kobold-Bard
2009-09-20, 04:32 PM
Hey, K-B, cause you're here, did you ever get around to using those classes in a game of yours? If so, how's it going?

One guy has built a Rearranger, but I don't pick until Monday. If I pick him; and its kinda likely because there's only 1 other Arcanist submitted, would you like me to PM you after a couple of encounters (combat and otherwise) to let you know how its doing?

arguskos
2009-09-20, 04:37 PM
One guy has built a Rearranger, but I don't pick until Monday. If I pick him; and its kinda likely because there's only 1 other Arcanist submitted, would you like me to PM you after a couple of encounters (combat and otherwise) to let you know how its doing?
Yeah, actually. I'd love to hear about it! Lemme know if there are any rules tangles with his class, and I'll iron 'em out.

Kobold-Bard
2009-09-20, 04:44 PM
Yeah, actually. I'd love to hear about it! Lemme know if there are any rules tangles with his class, and I'll iron 'em out.

Will do then.

Nageto004
2009-09-20, 05:28 PM
Though I did not draw your avie, I would like it if you would let me try my hand at this for you.

Kobold-Bard
2009-09-20, 05:38 PM
Though I did not draw your avie, I would like it if you would let me try my hand at this for you.

Awesome. Checklist as I recall it (using the detail preferred in the request thread):
- OotS style Kobold
- Kobold Skeleton
- Slightly gooey bones :smallbiggrin:
- Playing an instrument of your choice (except violin).
- Musical notes around him.
- Anything else of your choice that you think is appropriate/cool.

If that's too much feel free to adjust as required. I always feel bad begging for stuff like avatars, especially when I can't return the favour (I'm a godawful artist). You'll of course get a credit in my sig.

Thanks in advance.

Nageto004
2009-09-20, 05:42 PM
Awesome. Checklist as I recall it (using the detail preferred in the request thread):
- OotS style Kobold
- Kobold Skeleton
- Slightly gooey bones :smallbiggrin:
- Playing an instrument of your choice (except violin).
- Musical notes around him.
- Anything else of your choice that you think is appropriate/cool.

If that's too much feel free to adjust as required. I always feel bad begging for stuff like avatars, especially when I can't return the favour (I'm a godawful artist). You'll of course get a credit in my sig.

Thanks in advance.

When do you need it by?

Kobold-Bard
2009-09-20, 06:00 PM
When do you need it by?

Well I posted the thread because Halloween is the next holiday I had an avatar for after TLaP Day/my bday (people don't notice my current avvie has a cake behind him :smallsmile:), so the end of October ideally.

Nageto004
2009-09-20, 06:03 PM
Okay, and happy birthday :smallbiggrin:

Nageto004
2009-10-06, 10:40 AM
Dang you got it back and I just finished :smallfrown:, although I think your lucky you got that and not mine.