PDA

View Full Version : DnD Remix: Dwarf

Zipding
2009-09-20, 09:35 AM
This is the most common dwarf race here. They are similar to the duerger, but they are different.
Here's what I have
+2 Con, -2 Cha- Dwarves are hardy and tough, but they are gruff that they turn others away from them.
Favoured Class: Fighter

What do you think would be good?

Kuma Kode
2009-09-20, 12:54 PM
Without any extra info I can't really help. How are they different from normal dwarves? If they aren't, why change them?

Zipding
2009-09-20, 03:12 PM
These dwarves are different from the duerger. I'm thinking different bonuses to skills, different weapon familiarities. Maybe a bonus feat. Duerger have a different abilitie adjustment, higher darkvision, these might have low-light vision for living closer to the surface. These are just some of the ideas that I have come up with, but I would like to make it a bit more balanced.

Kuma Kode
2009-09-20, 04:08 PM
I meant what is different from the standard Player's Handbook dwarves? Do they live somewhere different, or are you just giving dwarves different stats for the hell of it?

Zipding
2009-09-20, 05:06 PM
I'm thinking of having them closer to the surface than the dwarves that are described in the PHB.

Harley
2009-09-20, 05:22 PM
I suggest grouping all of your different "remixes" and putting them into one thread which you update, instead of posting a new topic every time you make a new one.

Zipding
2009-09-20, 09:31 PM
Yeah, you're right, you no longer need to post in this thread, see the origional DnD Remix for all of the information

Jergmo
2009-09-20, 09:33 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the core dwarf was the race of dwarves that lived closest to the surface, Hill Dwarves, and there're Mountain Dwarf racials, which are the deeper-living ones.