PDA

View Full Version : Some questions on BG II mods...

Lycanthromancer
2009-09-21, 01:00 AM
I was wanting some especially good mods for Baldur's Gate II: ToB, and I was hoping y'all Playgrounders could point me toward some of the best ones.

That, and I was hoping for an all-male party and some romance mods (that work with the gender-turned-off option from the BG2Tweaks from The Gibberlings Three :smallredface:). I know that the Xan mod allows for a romance, and the Kelsey does as well (and you can romance Anomen, though I find him a bit irritating). How 'bout Keldorn, perchance? Any others? Do those others work with the 'gender-turned-off' option? It would certainly lead to a different playing experience than I usually do, since I generally run through with the Jaheira or Aerie romance (and once I went with Viconia's).

Any other awesome mod suggestions (and what they give you, and links, and such) would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks!

[edit] Also, I have two small problems:

1.) The pathfinding seems glitchy; either Jaheira or Aerie (it's always one of those two, regardless of party order) stops after walking a few paces, so I have to keep clicking to get them somewhere.

And 2.) Several of my weapons and armors completely fail to have a description on them. They're just blank.

What's up with those, and how can I fix them?