PDA

View Full Version : War and XP's question

Shodan30
2009-09-22, 08:14 AM
Hey guys,

I've recently recieved my War and XP's trade and found something I can't explain.

In Strip 309 Panel 11 Haley's translated message reads : "Elan, it turns out I may not be exactly what you would call ---'

At first glace I thought she might be continuing her earlier comments about how she kissed a girl more then once and this was a bisexual/gay joke. But It's got me wondering if it was more then that.

Has this been answered satisfactory to anyone or should i begin suspecting that Shes not 100% human...maybe a Part Tiefling?

Ancalagon
2009-09-22, 08:19 AM
Has been debated a lot (both her comment as well the theory that she's not "entirely human").

Both questions are not yet answered.

Shodan30
2009-09-22, 08:22 AM
Thanks,

There needs to be a 'summery of theories' thread for forum newbies :) It moves too fast to find things easily so we dont clutter it up.

Ancalagon
2009-09-22, 08:30 AM
I fear there are way too many theories for that around. :)

Apart from that: I doubt we will ever learn which secret Haley actually meant to speak about in that broken sentence. It could be a secret we know by now about or it could have been something new that we still have not heard about... but to link one specific secret to that specific panel seems to be a hard to impossible task that always will be pure speculation.

Lvl45DM!
2009-09-22, 08:32 AM
Oh and theres the fact that her evil opposite is a fiendish succubus

Ancalagon
2009-09-22, 08:46 AM
... as I said: If you are interested in those discussions, you might want to search around a bit (but I fear that a lot of stuff got lost in that probably pointless forum-purge they made a while ago).