PDA

View Full Version : fate of lord tyrinar

krossbow
2009-09-22, 11:51 PM
Post your theories of what has become of lord tyrinar in the current world. All the information shown seems to indicate that he has been overthrown; however, what do you think has become of him?

Death seems to be the most logical action, but as elan is inclined to point out so often, logic means nothing to plot purposes.

Surprise!
2009-09-23, 12:32 AM
He took off his armor, acquired a Belt of Gender Change and is now the cartographer from 680.

Sewblon
2009-09-24, 02:36 AM
Operating under the assumption that logic is drama's five copper-piece whore, he is probably wandering the desert of the western continent with his armies surviving contingents, looting and pillaging until he is strong enough to reclaim the land that was once Tyrania, and tomorrow, the world!

Katana_Geldar
2009-09-24, 03:06 AM
He could be dead, or in prison.

Faceist
2009-09-24, 05:40 AM
Sharing a cell with Ian Starshine! I smell a sitcom.

Ancalagon
2009-09-24, 05:42 AM
He has been driven to a cave, where he plots his revenge and collects new minions, of course.

In case it's the same guy from the Deathdoomfiremountain (or whatever it was called) he probably retreated to that lair.

Morquard
2009-09-24, 06:12 AM
Noone has heard of Tyrania because it is INSIDE the illusion protecting the gate. Noone from the outside can see it, and knows its there.

How could you have missed that, its so obvious...

Thanatosia
2009-09-24, 06:23 AM
I kinda like the theory that Tyrinar never existed, Ian is out free somewhere, and the letter Haley recieved was a scam mail. Although the evidence linking Elan's Dad to Tyrinar doesn't realy fit into that scenario admitadly. I just think it would be hilarious if Haley had been panicing about getting gold to ransom her Dad all this time if he was never kidnapped in the first place and she never spent time to check into the veracity of the letter.

It's like the Shell Game Premise she expounded upon with the 3 Xykon's... she just accepted the rules of the ransom demand as presented at face value.

Janmorel
2009-09-24, 07:14 AM
I kind of got the impression (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0061.html) that Nale had led to his father's downfall out of hurt feelings revenge. Set him up to get overthrown, or something.

So, if Elan's dad is Lord Tyrinar, he's probably either dead or sharing a dungeon with Haley's dad somewhere.

krossbow
2009-09-24, 04:22 PM
sharing a cell with haley's father would actually be pretty funny to watch.

Steven the Lich
2009-09-24, 06:06 PM
Noone has heard of Tyrania because it is INSIDE the illusion protecting the gate. Noone from the outside can see it, and knows its there.

This theory is full of awesome and win...

I agree with it!

Katana_Geldar
2009-09-24, 07:03 PM

This would only work if no one had ever heard of Tyrinaria, but at least two people in the Stick-verse have.

Nerdanel
2009-09-25, 04:31 AM
His country was conquered last year by Nale and Elan's father who turned out to NOT have been called Tyrinar.

jamroar
2009-09-25, 05:53 AM
I kinda like the theory that Tyrinar never existed, Ian is out free somewhere, and the letter Haley recieved was a scam mail. Although the evidence linking Elan's Dad to Tyrinar doesn't realy fit into that scenario admitadly. I just think it would be hilarious if Haley had been panicing about getting gold to ransom her Dad all this time if he was never kidnapped in the first place and she never spent time to check into the veracity of the letter.

It's like the Shell Game Premise she expounded upon with the 3 Xykon's... she just accepted the rules of the ransom demand as presented at face value.

Not a very well thought out scam if true, given the difficulty of delivering a ransom to a non-existent return address.