PDA

View Full Version : The Modron [3.5]

Myrmex
2009-09-24, 01:28 AM
I have a 3.0 web supplement of Modrons floating around somewhere, and all the higher level ones are immune to psionics.

Not that pansy 3.5 immunity where it only protects from PR: Yes effects, but a flat "psionics does not hurt this creature; do not pass go."

Is that still the case with the Modrons? Did they ever get an update? Did psionic immunities? Would transparency make the Modron the most fearsome foe in the Multiverse?

PairO'Dice Lost
2009-09-24, 10:41 AM
I have a 3.0 web supplement of Modrons floating around somewhere, and all the higher level ones are immune to psionics.

Not that pansy 3.5 immunity where it only protects from PR: Yes effects, but a flat "psionics does not hurt this creature; do not pass go."

Is that still the case with the Modrons? Did they ever get an update? Did psionic immunities? Would transparency make the Modron the most fearsome foe in the Multiverse?

No updated has been done that I've heard of, but magic immunity for golems was updated to spell immunity, so by transparency they'd only be immune to PR: No effects and it'd be called "power immunity" now.

They might still be the most fearsome foes in the multiverse, but it's not from that. :smallwink:

Cieyrin
2009-09-24, 12:01 PM
I know someone attempted to homebrew the Hierarchs, based off of the stats of the Tertian presented in some Dungeon magazine adventure a while back. Looks like they only have SR these days. You can find it here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/homebrews/193223-hierarch-modrons.html