PDA

View Full Version : The Grudge Awards!

TelemontTanthul
2009-09-26, 01:22 AM
I hereby dedicate this thread to all the people in role-playing games who took advantage of a situation to carry out a grudge on another player.

Rick Jantz, this one is for you.

You, who specifically built a warlock that was meant to kill my wizard.

You, who managed to dispatch my wizard by basically paralyzing him from 400 yards away.

You, who orchestrated a werewolf attack, just to separate me from the party, so you could kill me with your warlock.

You, who rolled a Half-Orc barbarian that had an obsession with killing wizards.

You, who used your Half-Orc Barbarian to rip the head off my wizard.

And finally, you, who has ensured that my wizard characters never reach past level 6.

Though I should be upset with you for it, I can't help but smile at all the good times we've had... with your character hunting down my terrified wizards...? :smalleek:

NPCMook
2009-09-26, 04:19 AM
I'm not sure what this thread is meant to actually be about, but I'm pretty sure calling out someone by name is against the rules...

TelemontTanthul
2009-09-26, 09:53 AM
Anyone know how to delete a thread?

Since I am kinda new at this, I was not aware that I had overstepped a boundary.

Sliver
2009-09-26, 10:19 AM
You could just edit the name out and keep the thread as is, maybe there are people in hiding that want to vent their rage and this thread will save their lives!

TelemontTanthul
2009-09-26, 10:28 AM
I think I will just wait for it to be lost among the other 1000 threads.