PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to gamesday this sunday?

onasuma
2009-09-26, 06:40 AM
Yeah, I only just thourght to post this. Im wondering if any Gitpers are going up to the Uk gamesday. From my inquires (read: asking 4 people) just me and possibly Bryn (the former Z-axis). Just wondering if anyone else is there and if so if they want to meet up.

Dvil
2009-09-26, 11:13 AM
I am! I'll be wearing a t-shirt with 'sons of corax' on the front and 'victorus aut mortis' on the back. However, there may be a few of us in those tops, as I got it from a Raven Guard forum.

JonestheSpy
2009-09-26, 02:35 PM
Here in San Francisco it's the Folsom Street Fair on Sunday. Different kind of games.

Okay, maybe not all THAT different:
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/ph35_gallery/PHB35_PG51_WEB.jpg

Lorn
2009-09-26, 07:00 PM
Here in San Francisco it's the Folsom Street Fair on Sunday. Different kind of games.
Well, when you bring Slaanesh into it all... :smallwink:

Seriously though, would love to be there but due to epic lack of money there's no way I can be. Pity, wouldn't have minded a trip to the Forgeworld stall.

onasuma
2009-09-26, 09:52 PM
Well, as Z axis is no longer going, looks like its just me and Dvil. Ill have a belkar t-shirt on. If you see me, say hi.

Relatedly... its 4am and I have now got a 4 hour coach journey to go into what appears to be a massive shop. Stupid forgeworld and their sweet, sweet candy...