PDA

View Full Version : Bounty Hunters Day 1

Pages : [1] 2

RedScholarGypsy
2009-09-28, 11:07 AM
Recruitment begins today and ends October 12th. Roles will then be PM'ed and the first post of game shall be submitted, signifying the start of play.

Rules:
Roles:
Every player starts with one of three roles: Villager(Criminal), Mason(Syndicate), and Werewolf(Bounty Hunter). The distribution of these roles shall be 3:1:1 for every five players. Fractions therein shall be handled as follows:
+1 = 1 Villager
+2 = 2 Villager
+3 = 3 Villager
+4 = 1 Mason, 1 Werewolf, 2 Villager
This game has a fourth role: Traitor. If a Werewolf is day killed, a randomly selected Villager member of the bandwagon will be given the option of becoming a Traitor. A Traitor starts with 1/2 of the points the killed Werewolf had, rounded up. The Traitor is a Werewolf in all respects save that, when a Traitor is day killed, no one is given the option of becoming a Traitor. A Traitor is informed of the remaining Werewolves identities, and vice versa. A Traitor is told her collected point total.

Kills:
There is NO 25% majority rule in effect.
Night Kill is done by vote. Each Werewolf shall vote for who will die that night via PM to the narrators. Each Werewolf may designate a proxy if they are unable to vote that night.

Points:* Each Villager and Mason has a bounty on their head. This bounty is worth points equal to # Day/Night + # of points if day killed.
* Each Mason also has an additional bounty on their head, equal to 10% of the Point Goal.
* The Point Goal is determined based on the number of players in the game. The formula which calculates the Point Goal will be provided on request.
* These points are split among all werewolves that were in the bandwagon for day kills and all werewolves for night kills. All fractions are rounded down. Minimum point gain of 1 for each kill.
* When a Werewolf or Traitor is killed, no one receives any points.

WinConditions:
* Villagers and Masons win when all Werewolves and Traitors are dead.

*The Werewolf or Traitor with the greatest number of points wins when (1) the number of Werewolves and Traitors is greater than or equal to the number of Villagers or (2) when a Werewolf or Traitor collects points equal to or greater than the Point Goal. (This means only ONE Werewolf/Traitor can win)

Player List:

1) The Bookworm
2) Croverus
3) YimmytheSneak
4) Dr. Bath
5) Thufir
6) Darkcomet
7) Lord Fullbladder
8) Fawkes
9) Elder Tsofu
10) Dirk Kris
11) paddyfool
12) Bayar
13) MOD

Morgue
Irbis Day 1/Criminal
Jontom Xire Night 1/Syndicate Member
calar Day 2/Criminal
bored Day 2(AL)/Criminal
EnrgeticPenguin Day 2(AL)/Criminal
Aemoh Night 2/Criminal
Banjo1985 Day 3/Bounty Hunter
Trixie Day 3(AL)/Criminal
Mustadio Night 3/Criminal
Fleeing Coward Day 4/Bounty Hunter
Geesi Night 4/Criminal
Billtodamax Day 5/Bounty Hunter
Gothicbob Night 5/Syndicate Member
Bishfish Day 6/Criminal
Murska Night 6/Criminal
Smuchmuch Day 7/Bounty Hunter
TehSheen Night 7/Traitor
Opeth_Freak Day 8/Criminal
Hyozo Day 8(AL)/Criminal
Oddity Night 8/Criminal

I'll post the Math soon. And It'll be hidden deep within spoilers so if you get hurt it's your own fault. The first draft was posted here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6611377&postcount=353). I was tempted to put the reactions into my signature. Still am, actually.:smallamused:

Actually I hadn't edited the math at all from what I posted, as I edited the post as I changed my math I think. Right now with 33 players the formula the Point Goal at 71 points, and we'd have 6 wolves, 6 masons, and 21 villagers.

The Bookworm
2009-09-28, 04:25 PM
This sounds AWESOME! I'm in.

Croverus
2009-09-28, 04:30 PM
Love these kinds of games. Sign me up!

Murska
2009-09-28, 04:32 PM
I'm in, sure.

Dr. Bath
2009-09-28, 05:14 PM
Sounds like a fun test. In.

Thufir
2009-09-28, 06:00 PM
Thought this looked interesting when you mentioned it in central. In.

Opeth_Freak
2009-09-28, 09:38 PM
In of course!

Oddity
2009-09-28, 10:26 PM
Only one werewolf can truly win? epic
In

banjo1985
2009-09-29, 07:38 AM
This set-up mildly confuses me, but I'm in anyway, as Oliver Zinc-Trumpet Harris the professional hunter!

EnrgeticPenguin
2009-09-29, 08:22 AM
in. I'm a bit confused though.

Edit: What's the formula for deciding the point goal?

Dirk Kris
2009-09-29, 08:23 AM
Dirky be in.

paddyfool
2009-09-29, 08:24 AM
It seems unlikely for the villagers and masons to win this... all it takes for the masons to be royally ****ed is for one of their number to turn traitor.

However, I'd kind of anticipate that a fairly small proportion of masons & villagers would choose to turn traitor after the first few rounds, since then they'd be starting as a wolf at a disadvantage on points to the other wolves, so at least this should mean we should run out of "wolves" at some point.

Overall, it sounds interesting, so even though I shouldn't distract myself too much... in.

Mustiado
2009-09-29, 10:04 AM
Yeah, I'll try it out.

Robert Blackletter
2009-09-29, 12:52 PM
well i give it a go.

Guancyto
2009-09-29, 12:55 PM
Definitely in.

It seems unlikely for the villagers and masons to win this... all it takes for the masons to be royally ****ed is for one of their number to turn traitor.

Yes and no. You have to consider that a wolf getting too near the point goal can (and probably will) be killed by the other wolves, and that in order to get any points a wolf has to be on a successful wagon.

And also that the mason-turned-traitor might not want to share the bounty on his comrades with the entire wolf team. I can see a lot of ways this could play out...

Hyozo
2009-09-29, 12:59 PM
Count me in.

MOD
2009-09-29, 07:07 PM
In I'll give this a try...

Bayar
2009-09-29, 07:15 PM
Sign me up.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2009-09-29, 08:35 PM
The Fullbladder will also play. Though I may wax musical. I'm feeling musical this week.

Darkcomet
2009-09-29, 08:36 PM
In, I suppose.

TehSheen
2009-09-29, 09:05 PM
Sheen needs more WW games, so IN!

calar
2009-09-30, 01:21 AM
Im in. Wake me when we start.

Aemoh
2009-09-30, 01:36 AM
In, says I.

...I never noticed recruitment posts till their in structured :smalltongue:

Bored
2009-09-30, 04:03 AM
Joining. (10char)

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-30, 06:13 AM
Count me in

Fawkes
2009-09-30, 10:18 PM
In, as Keyser Soze.

MoonBeam
2009-10-02, 01:33 PM
Sounds very interesting. Count me in, please.

Elder Tsofu
2009-10-02, 01:48 PM
/signing up.
Time to take the law in my own hands. :smallcool:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-03, 12:28 PM
Also, if anyone has a preference for how they want their Death scene to be (Silly, Serious, etc.) Please tell me so I can accommodate. You should at least die as you wish.:smallamused:

Irbis
2009-10-03, 04:55 PM
In, I think.

Trixie
2009-10-03, 05:09 PM
Finally, there are enough targets worthy of my attention :smallamused:

In.

Jontom Xire
2009-10-05, 02:55 AM
How come I didn't see this thread earlier?

It sound fantastic.

One point though. The rules say that each mason has an additional 10% of the point goal on him.

What happens if there are too few/too many masons? Won't it affect the balance?

Oh, and - IN!

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-05, 07:23 AM
How come I didn't see this thread earlier?

It sound fantastic.

One point though. The rules say that each mason has an additional 10% of the point goal on him.

What happens if there are too few/too many masons? Won't it affect the balance?

Oh, and - IN!

The number of masons is equal to the number of wolves, and the points get split between them all for night kills. If day killed, I think it'll actually promote inner strife among the wolves as a lucky few got a nice jump into the lead, and might get picked off from within, hence why Night Kills are by votes(They still remain 24 hours though). It is, however, one of the concerns I'm watching for as this plays out, and this first game will be shaking out some of the bugs in the system. So please wait until the second version before trying to break it:smallamused:.

Please bring up any concerns. Also, and I will write this in the rules later, wolves will be able to give their vote to a proxy so they don't miss votes due to real life.

smuchmuch
2009-10-05, 09:11 AM
in, if there is still places.

billtodamax
2009-10-05, 08:00 PM
Totally in.

BishFish
2009-10-09, 03:42 PM
Sweet! I'm in!

MoonBeam
2009-10-09, 06:26 PM
Bad news... At least for me. :smallfrown:

I will have remarkably less free time during several next weeks as I thought, therefore scratch me out of the list, please.

YimmytheSneak
2009-10-10, 11:21 PM
Sign me up Captain.

Mustiado
2009-10-10, 11:24 PM
Sign me up Captain.

Don't let him in! Throw the rat out! YARRRRRR. :smallamused:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-12, 02:50 PM
Making the Spreadsheet, sending out PM's, then writing first post. Should start within a few hours. Good luck everyone.

Thufir
2009-10-12, 03:01 PM
Yay!

Hmm... maybe I should read the rules now...

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-12, 05:08 PM
Metropolis was once a thriving city. Thriving trade from it's ports and railways kept taxes low, and cultural growth was evident on every street as painters and musicians filled the city with life. Neighborhoods were close but not insular, and people could walk through the parks at night with little fear. A great city filled with hope and potential. This is what Metropolis was.

What it is now depends on the point of view. To the Syndicate who run it, Metropolis is an investment wisely made; with a weak police presence and decisive Syndicate Members, Metropolis became a criminal haven before most could notice. To the people who live here, it is the worst nightmare they never dreamt; a once beautiful home that is now a dangerous prison, into which they were thrown for no crime of their own. To the government who ignore it, it is an embarrassment best forgotten, and a loss not worth recovering.

To one man, it is an opportunity.

Red, A.K.A. Scholar, A.K.A. Gypsy, was wandering the park looking for a nice place to work. He could walk the city at night without fear; he was the information broker to the Syndicate, and everyone knew the consequences of attacking the Syndicate. It was Red's job to find those who didn't care.
Red smiled as his laptop connected to the net. He insisted that the Syndicate keep the city-wide Wi-Fi system maintained. He hated staying put and couldn't help but wander around. Sniffing the Salty cool breeze from the harbor, Red continued his work. He was running custom audio searches on cell-phone recordings made within Metropolis, and now he has to listen to the few that came back red flagged. He plugged in his headphones for to ensure he missed nothing, cutting off the outside noise.
His face creased as the track played back, and profanity slipped his lips as he began to type. He shifted as he sat, wishing to walk again. That's why the bullet missed his head, only grazing his temple. He feel forward, the laptop crashing to the ground. His vision blurred as the footsteps approached. He reached out and mashed his hand on the right side of the keyboard several times before his body spasmed with gunshots, several destroying the computer. The assailant removed the silencer from his pistol as his cell phone rang. Removing it from an inside pocket, the front screen read

To Local Syndicate Members and Important Clientel:
This is a public announcement. I have reason to believe several individuals among Metropolis' 'local leaders' have been hired as bounty hunters by a proxy for a federal agency. Further analysis of the voice recordo;;l;'io0,./[p-0

The assailant closed the cell phone and walked away, leaving the sun to find Red's body.

Redscholargypsy was killed. He was the Narrator.

Day 1 begins now and ends in 48 hours! Please notify me if you have not received a pm with your role.

Thufir
2009-10-12, 06:09 PM
Murgatroyd watched from across the street as the police took away Red's corpse, then called his contact with the Syndicate to arrange a meeting. The Syndicate would not be happy. They came down hard on any slight oddity in their dealings, so the death of their information broker would surely raise hell the likes of which the city had never seen, and Murgatroyd did not plan to be in the firing line.

TehSheen
2009-10-12, 06:43 PM
Luke had just finished his coffee as the man's corpse was dragged away. There's only one way to win, and that's to get to the top. Any Oddity while he gets to the top is going to get shot down.

Mustiado
2009-10-12, 06:46 PM
YimmytheSneak to welcome him to the Game, to the Forums, and to WW in general.

YimmytheSneak
2009-10-12, 06:55 PM
Watching the store security cameras comfortably from behind his desk, Yimmy "The Tulip" paid particular attention to TehSheen in the eyes of Luke. Only a cold killer could be so calm at a time like this.

paddyfool
2009-10-12, 07:16 PM
"That Murska always seemed to me a mighty suspicious man, to be sure," Paddy "fool's gold" O'Reilly opines, before wandering into a nearby bar. Two scantily clad ladies (who've maybe seen better days) follow in the old pimp's wake. The trio leave behind a waft of stale perfume with undertones of whisky and cigars.

The Bookworm
2009-10-12, 09:29 PM
The town librarian is oblivious to any outside nonsense. Those silly bounty hunters and criminals can work life out for themselves, he has books to shelve! ((Welcoming BishFish, who I know in RL, to WW!))

TehSheen
2009-10-12, 09:35 PM
Luke stands up and walks over to the front and orders a sandwich. ((Welcome to all the new players! Looks like we'll have some competition! :smallsmile:))

Aemoh
2009-10-12, 09:57 PM
*day 1 random point at calar*

Jontom Xire
2009-10-13, 02:36 AM
TehSheen for pinching Thufir's idea...badly!

Oddity
2009-10-13, 02:53 AM
counterpoint at TehSheen

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-13, 11:25 AM
The Bookworm

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-13, 11:28 AM
Irbis, unless he'll change his vote in Thursday Next... :smallannoyed:

Murska
2009-10-13, 12:06 PM
Murska, called 'The Eye' or 'The Wolf' depending on which part of town he was in, was walking down a street when he got the message. He had had no trouble in quite a while, nobody dared mess with him after a few people had a few extra holes in their backs one morning. He was even getting a bit bored... maybe this'd be entertaining.

((Mustiado))

banjo1985
2009-10-13, 02:17 PM
Oddity to even up the protowagons

Dr. Bath
2009-10-13, 05:46 PM
Banjo, to start a new one.

Irbis
2009-10-13, 06:09 PM
Irbis

Quack! :smallbiggrin:

Thufir
2009-10-13, 06:23 PM
Murgatroyd sighed. Coming up with unusual crimes tended to be an interesting thing to do, and was sometimes useful to distract the few policemen who actually did their jobs; but stealing the ducks from the park and randomly releasing them around town? Bad idea.

Fawkes
2009-10-13, 10:45 PM
Mustadio to make things more difficult.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-13, 10:48 PM
TehSheen to uneven the bandwagons :smallbiggrin:

Bayar
2009-10-14, 02:37 AM
Sitting in the harbor, with a makeshift fishing rod, Bayar contemplates the recent events.

So, someone killed one of the Syndicate's men, that's not good. And now thay are trying to figure out who it was by accusing each other ? Not good at all. Meh, as long as I'll catch a fish for tonight's meal, I dont really care. Now, where was that Bookworm ?

((random point))

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-14, 05:47 AM
Changing to Irbis, for reason, see Thursday WW.

Murska
2009-10-14, 06:03 AM
Same as Fleeing Coward. Irbis.

Dirk Kris
2009-10-14, 08:18 AM
A car with dark, tinted windows pulls up to the local newsstand. The window rolls down slightly, and a slender gloved hand reaches out. Money is exchanged, and the hand withdraws into the secure darkness of its vehicle. Cryssania Finn, former starlet and pin-up girl, reads the solemn news sadly, shaking her head. Her curled blonde hair, lustrous as ever, falls over one brown eye. She absently puts it back in place and continues reading. A tap of her heel on the floor signals her driver to head for home, back on the outskirts, long forgotten by the rest of the city. She notes a feature about calar, but skips over it for other news. Besides, with print that small, her condition makes it hard to read...

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-14, 10:34 AM
Same as Fleeing Coward and Murska. Irbis

Croverus
2009-10-14, 10:35 AM
Banjo to add a point to a minority.

Mustiado
2009-10-14, 11:11 AM
Quick summary for people who dont know what happened in Thursday WW?

Dr. Bath
2009-10-14, 11:14 AM
As far as I know, it's something to do with Irbis trying to throw the game to the wolves (as a villager who knows all the roles) for no reason other than to screw over the other villagers. Not read the thread but that is the impression I get from Irbis' gloating and other's feedback.

I've seen it done before, where a player has thrown away the villager win out of spite, it was annoying but not worth carrying over to other games.

Trixie
2009-10-14, 12:31 PM
Um, actually, that was about one player living till the end or not, solid amount of fail, and two immovable egos. From what I've seen, Team Good won that regardless of anyone's actions. Not that I paid attention to it.

Now, Fleeing Coward dared me so I can add another brick to the wall :smallbiggrin:

Jontom Xire
2009-10-14, 12:52 PM
I'd just like to post a semi-away notice.

Last night my fiance gave birth to a baby girl and anybody who says that fathers should be in the delivery room because it is a joyous and wonderful occasion can go **** themselves. It was the most traumatic experience of my life, and I was in the Falkland Islands, aged 8 or so, when the Argentinians invaded, I was in Malaysia when there was a terrorist alert, etc. etc. I've been and done a lot of stuff and this was the worst experience of my entire life. I'm sure others have had worst, but for me this was it.

That aside, I am now on 2 weeks paternity leave followed by one week's annual leave, and anyone who knows me much knows I mostly post from work. So for the next 3 weeks I will get on when I can, but please don't auto-lynch me just because I miss a vote or two.

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-14, 03:46 PM
Conrats bros, I agree with the delivary room thing, bloody terrorable. Enjoy your child while she can't answer back

BishFish
2009-10-14, 04:06 PM
irbis
to go with the bandwagon for now

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-14, 04:24 PM
Rules Notice: Due to concerns of game-breaking, a mason/syndicate member can no longer become a traitor. That is all.

Day 1

Irbis sat at the lake in the same park where Red met his fate last night. He had a burlap sack beside him that quacked loudly, and a few more ducks were cautiously approaching the floating pieces of bread by the shore. The noise must be why he didn't notice the man until he sat down next to him. Irbis nodded. Hey F.C.

Hey Irbis.

What brings you 'round here?

Red's corpse. I doubt the Syndicate will like it if we let his corpse cool without some company.

Good luck with that. If you need any help, tell me. I'd like to get in good with them myself, you know?

Oh, we know.

We? Irbis looks behind him to see Murska the Wolf and Gothic Bob standing behind him. What's this?

We remember last Thursday, Irbis. We all saw what you did.

You looked like a traitor then, and you look like a traitor now.

Now wai Irbis gasps as the cord goes around his neck.

You can help us by not struggling too much. Opeth and Bish are keeping watch, but, you know, people get noisy, so let's make this quick shall we?

All anyone heard was quacking, and it was hours before anyone noticed that the man feeding the ducks was sitting funny. By then they were long gone.

Irbis was killed. He was a Criminal.

Did Not Vote:
billtodamax
bored
calar
Darkcomet
Elder Tsofu
EnrgeticPenguin
Geesi
Hyozo
Lord Fullbladder
MOD
smuchmuch

Night 2 Begins and will last 24 hours. More Plot will be written tomorrow, and please all Bounty Hunters, send in your votes. I'll be away until tomorrow, as I'll be occupied with my 2 year anny with my girlfriend.

Fawkes
2009-10-14, 05:25 PM
Yay! We got a criminal!

*remembers that in this game, Criminals are Villagers*

Aw, crap.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-14, 05:29 PM
Yay, we killed a villager! How many points did I get?:smallamused:
/bounty hunter

Fawkes
2009-10-14, 05:33 PM
K.... apparently FC wants us to lynch him.

Can do!

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-14, 05:34 PM
k, Mechafox is already pushing to lynch me even before night has ended, must be a bounty hunter :smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2009-10-14, 06:39 PM
Lynching a wolf? What a bizarre concept!

calar
2009-10-14, 10:33 PM
Is it just me, or did that day go really fast?

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-15, 07:10 PM
Night 1

Johnathan Thomas Xire, A.K.A. Jontom Xire, stood in the middle of an office. Computer screens flashed as their attendants tapped keyboards.

Well?

Looks like Irbis was clean boss. No suspicious money transfers, no phone calls, nothing. Sir, shall we continue checking associated backgrounds?

No. Rules say we only go over dead files, you know that.

Well, what if one of your member's die?

Then we check his background, and just his. Rules are Rules. We break the law, but we follow the Rules. Understood? Good, now clean tracks and pack up.

Xire then exited the cargo container. It was a modified, climate controlled office space which could be shipped for cleanup if the local situation became unstable. His footsteps echoed in the otherwise empty warehouse as his cell phone rang. Xire coughed some musty air as he checked his text:

It's time.

Blinking for a moment, Xire then ran for the door. He was in his BMW and speeding towards the hospital, a manic grin spread across his face.

Jontom Xire stood a few feet from the window, smiling and cooing at a baby lying in its crib in the room on the other side. He was squinting in the hospital-bright lights as his baby sucked a pacifier.

Mr. Xire?

Xire didn't turn around. One minute, doc, okay? Can it wait?

No, Mr. Xire, it can't.

He froze as he felt a cylinder press against the small of his back. His eyes were wide and his breath became a gasp. He looked over his shoulder to see a grinning face, with several more behind it. Faces he knew.

No....

Oh, yes. It's time. He held up a small cigar case. To celebrate!

Damnit, don't scare me like that! The group pressed in, slaps on the back and face, hugs and high fives. Everyone was grinning. How'd you guys know?

Hey, everyone's checking out everyone nowadays, you know? And we found out about this little miracle happening, how could we not stop by? Hey, we're going to get going, but later we'll be down at 17th, you know the bar, right? We'll be waiting, okay?

Xire nodding and waved good bye as the group left. He smiled, relaxed again. He leaned against the glass and shivered, a tear streaming from his cheek. He blinked and smiled at his baby as he opened the cigar and lit it, smoking a few puffs. A nurse marched up.

No smoking, sir. This is a hospital.

Xire took a few more puffs and coughed. Can't I enjoy my first child? He coughed a bit more.

I'm sorry sir. She didn't sound it. There is no smoking. Are you alright? Xire's face was turning red. He was coughing a lot now.

Haven't smoked in coughing years. I'll be coughing be fine coughing, gasping, collapsing. Code Blue, we have a Code Blue! Emergency!

Outside, a group walked out of the hospital. He's a jolly good fellow floated in the evening air. Inside, a baby cried for its daddy.

Jontom Xire was killed. He was a Syndicate Member.

Did Not Vote:
billtodamax
bored
calar
Darkcomet
Elder Tsofu
EnrgeticPenguin
Geesi
Hyozo
Lord Fullbladder
MOD
smuchmuch

Day 2 Begins and will last 48 hours.

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-15, 07:18 PM
Fleeing coward for now.

Hyozo
2009-10-15, 07:18 PM
Who would target Jontom on night one?

Aemoh, perhaps?

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-15, 07:21 PM
gothicbob in retaliation. If I were a wolf, I'd have stayed on TehSheen's bandwagon to get my points :smalltongue:

Guancyto
2009-10-15, 07:24 PM
Not necessarily. Accumulating points too quickly (or looking like you're going for the point win) is dangerous all on its own. :smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward.

calar
2009-10-15, 07:32 PM
Fleeing Coward. Hey, you asked for it.

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-15, 07:34 PM
Hell, I have to admit fleeing coward was just a random point, so if a better idea comes along go for it but until then FC you going down (and not in the fun way :smalltongue:)

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-15, 07:37 PM
*Note to self, stop claiming wolf for fun*
*Note to self, stop noting down things that you can't keep yourself from doing even if you tried*

Well, this bandwagon is going well. Wolves, hop on please, this one shall net you lots of points :smallbiggrin:

Guancyto
2009-10-15, 07:47 PM
Wait, hang on a second...

gothicbob in retaliation. If I were a wolf, I'd have stayed on TehSheen's bandwagon to get my points :smalltongue:

Changing to Irbis

Irbis was killed. He was a Criminal.

You got your points. :smalltongue:

2009-10-15, 07:47 PM
Someone is no having a good time. The green skinned criminal known as the Goblin is growing nervous over the recent rash of deaths.

"I'm worried, Reginald," the tiny gangster confides in his hulking lackey, Reginald 'Rhino' Rodriguez. "I came here looking to get away from just this sort of vigilante terror."

Reginald remains mute. It is his way of viewing the world. He has the morning's newpaper in one hand and a shoe in the other.

"Fortunately for us," The Goblin continues, expositing only to himself, "One of my connection in the grim underbelly of this wretched city has procured for us on of Mister Gypsy's shoes. And, if I am not mistaken, the circus is in town and our old friend, the 'Mad Cobbler,' is performing as a fortune teller, now that he's out of the nuthouse."

Reginald nods understandingly.

"Ah, good. Then let us see what the Cobbler can tell us when he reads Mister Gypsy's sole. To the limousine!"

They both exit, and enter a tiny purple Volkswagon Beetle, with a pewter goblin statue attached to the hood, and Reginald drives the vehicle towards the fair grounds.

(Also, Darkcomet)

Darkcomet
2009-10-15, 07:48 PM
FC has a point. Calar

TehSheen
2009-10-15, 08:09 PM
Voting for Calar for absolutely no reason.

Fawkes
2009-10-15, 08:19 PM
Voting for FleeingCoward for claiming wolf.

Werewolf Rule #7: Never claim Wolf. (rule #8, incidentally, is never claim Baner, 9 is never claim Seer, and 10 is never claim anything but villager.)

paddyfool
2009-10-15, 08:21 PM
They killed Jontom just after he had a kid? Damn, that's cold. This town just ain't the haven for folk like us it used to be. Come on, ladies, let's head over to Fleeing Coward's place.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-15, 09:18 PM
Yea, I bought this down upon myself :smallbiggrin:
Calar for the counterbandwagon and for been third on my bandwagon.
Villagers don't lose much if they do chooe to lynch me but I'd advise the villagers to keep the bandwagon small whenever possible. Don't want to give the wolves too many points if I do happen to die today.

Oddity
2009-10-15, 11:23 PM
MOD
I swear I should have been on the list for not voting yesterday
(this thread was invisible to me for some reason)

Aemoh
2009-10-16, 12:36 AM
*points at calar*

To try and even things up. What else? :smalltongue:

calar
2009-10-16, 02:03 AM
For goodness sakes people, Fleeing Coward admitted to being a wolf, when there is absolutely no reason for a villager to do so. Why the heck are you trying to bandwagon me?

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-16, 02:31 AM
Apart from the fact that the post where I "admitted to been wolf" was obviously meant to be a joke, I pull these stupid maneuvers all the time regardless of my actual role (I also get lynched for it most of the time too but that's a different story:smalltongue:)

banjo1985
2009-10-16, 04:57 AM
Ho-hum I can't decide....I'll go for Calar, mainly because FC claims wolf in near every game he plays. :smalltongue:

Elder Tsofu
2009-10-16, 05:16 AM
Fleeing coward seem an unlikely bounty-hunter, but he was in the gang who killed a more or less innocent criminal.
(and that makes him a good suspect as anyone)

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-16, 05:19 AM
Aemoh 1
calar 5
Darkcomet 1
fleeing coward 6

Unless I missed one. so changing my point to (random pointOddity to make it even stevens again

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-16, 06:49 AM
Still need votes from
bored
EnrgeticPenguin
MOD
smuchmuch

Murska
2009-10-16, 06:52 AM
Aemoh. I think, I haven't voted right?

BishFish
2009-10-16, 07:11 AM
I havent voted either.
Fleeing coward claims wolf in every game so when he is wolf, he can claim it and everyone will think he is just saying it.

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-16, 07:17 AM
My point is now calar to make it 6 each so still even stevens. :biggrin:

MOD
2009-10-16, 09:32 AM
Crap! Forgot about this game! Ummmm..... gothicbob!

Bayar
2009-10-16, 11:14 AM
Fleeing Coward, for ****s and giggles.

Dr. Bath
2009-10-16, 11:40 AM
I'mma voting for Bishfish. Looks like a wolf jumpin' on the tail end of this here banded-wagon.

Croverus
2009-10-16, 12:37 PM
I wasn't even on the not voted list. Lol. I'm voting randomly.

gothicbob

Huh... I was almost hoping for FC or Calar

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-16, 02:36 PM
Perhaps I should have been clearer. Bored, Smuchmuch, and EnrgeticPenguin haven't voted yet in the game. They're in danger of Autolynching.

smuchmuch
2009-10-16, 02:40 PM
Sorry, have been busy on the side, I almonst forgot about that game.
Calar just to avoid autolynch

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-16, 02:59 PM
Gothicbob sounds good.

billtodamax
2009-10-16, 03:11 PM
Still need to read the thread... calar until I catch up.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-16, 07:17 PM
Day 2

The major players of Metropolis organized crime were gathered. Security was tight: no weapons, two bodyguards. Everyone was seated at a long table. The lights squeaked as they swung in a draft, or whenever a pigeon landed on one. A few members of the meeting were already planning to do some target practice, returning a favor as it were. Gothicbob was at the head of the table, laying out the current situation. He took the lead, and everyone else followed. Not because they were followers, but because they didn't mind an expendable figurehead.

So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Irbis was not one of the bounty hunters, in spite of rumors. Xire had just discovered this fact when he was killed. Fortunately one of his workers leaked this fact to us, as well as his membership in the Syndicate. Now I don't have to tell you all that we don't need this to go any farther, so let's start where the rot began, shall we? Fleeing Coward was the one who lead the mob against Irbis, so let's start with him.

Damnit, that's not my name! And you all know why we killed Irbis. Here's what happened last Thursday....

As F.C. spoke, one man down the table whispered to the guy next to him. Hey, what's with this Fleeing Coward stuff. His name is Robin Brave, ain't it?

Yup.

So why they call him that.

Nii!

Huh?

Heh, nothing. I'll tell you later, he's wrapping up.

...So that's why we killed him. Yes, we. Unless you think all the others with me were hunters too, huh?

Geesi stood up. You were saying you were a hunter last night, F.C.!

I was joking!

Calar rose as well. Yeah, he has to be a bounty hunter!

DarkComet shouted back And how are you so sure, calar! Maybe you're one!

The shouting rose to a deafening pitch until the screech of a chainsaw called for silence. Gothcibob stood on top of the table now, blood-stained mask over his face. All right, here's what we'll do! We vote, democratic like, alright? And we kill that person, and we check his background. We'll see how things move from there, okay? Now vote!

Everyone called off who they wanted killed. When the last person shouted calar, sealing his fate, he snarled. Before anyone could stop him had slipped a switch-bladed sickle from a case hidden in his back and leapt over the table at Fleeing Coward. The two bodyguards, bored(a man who earned his nickname) and EnrgeticPenguin(who hadn't, but rumors suggested he did), stepped up. The sickle twirled in calar's hand, slicing flesh and arteries, spilling guts and bile. He rolled underneath the collapsing corpses to come before F.C., sickle raised.

Time to die!

A chainsaw then hit calar in the back of the head, blades first. It bounced off, but did enough: calar fell to the floor, his skull split open. Gothicbob raised his mask and shook his head.

Kill the bastard first, then give a one-liner. Alright, let's clean this up. I'm sure the Syndicate will check them out now. Oh, and can someone kill security?

calar was killed. He was a Criminal.
bored was autolynched. He was a Criminal
EnrgeticPenguin was autolynched. He was a Criminal

Did Not Vote:
Dirk Kris
Mustiado
The Bookworm
Thufir
Trixie
YimmytheSneak

Night 2 Begins and will last 24 hours.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-16, 08:21 PM
Hmm, that's right. Editing the post doesn't show it as updated. Need to do new posts. Opps. :smalltongue:

Elder Tsofu
2009-10-17, 02:16 AM
*sigh* we are good at this aren't we? :smallsigh:

Good narration!

TehSheen
2009-10-17, 01:27 PM
Ooh, three villagers down. That's not good. Great narration, mate.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-17, 08:34 PM
Night 2

Dr. Amadeus Einstein Moh, A.K.A. Aemoh, was done checking his email before beginning his nightly rounds when one more popped up.

Calvin Ar A.K.A. Reaper A.K.A. calar is clean, as are the other two deceased.

Aemoh clicked his tongue. Besides being an excellent study of herd mentality, the meeting had been a waste of time, as he suspected it would be. This, combined with all the probing police who were scurrying around after Jontom Xire died in the maternity ward, had set Aemoh's work back far more than he would tolerate. Still, he could relax, finally back among what he privately thought as Real People.

His shoes clicked down the main hallway of the psychiatric wing of the hospital as he read reports from the day shift. His work in studying patients who have difficulties grasping causality has produced data that would his propel his research years ahead of his colleagues. What is the point of ethics if it stands in the way of improvement both for the self and humanity? Here was a real chance to fully understand the nature of free will, to finally break away from unnecessary chemical impulses resulting from genetic drift and other random factors. Aemoh sighed as he envisioned a world that can truly think for itself. For now, moments of randomness were all that broke free from the herd behavior which keeps the progress of civilization to a crawl.

His feet took him to the experimental wing of the ward, where he encouraged free thought in his subjects. He was making some exciting inroads, and he paced to the laboratory that he had prepped the night before. Here he could do some real good, without dogmatic oversight to hinder the growth of knowledge. He pulled his keys from his coat pocket, but then noticed the door was already unlocked. He put his keys back and removed a small revolver from underneath his pants leg. He pulled the door open.

The room was furnished with a chair, from which hung leather straps. Several large television screens sat in front of the chair, and speakers hung from the ceiling. Several halogen lamps were fixed above the T.V.'s aimed at the chair, and dim florescent bulbs shown from within high hats. A desk with some stationary was against a wall to the side. No one was inside. Aemoh released his breath as he lowered his gun. An couple of orderlies came down the hall.

Everything okay, doctor?

Yes, everything's fine. Now, where is the patient I instructed you to... Aemoh stopped as he stared at the orderly's face for a second. The orderlies were on him before he could fire, and muscled him into the room. C'mon doc. Time to take your own medicine. The door slammed shut behind them

Aemoh was declared missing 24 hours later, presumed dead, and the Syndicate ran his background.

In one of the cells of the psych ward, a patient mumbles to himself.

I flnialy uasnnrdetd ertnyheivg! It's all cealr to me now! Ture fderoem is mnie!

Aemoh was driven insane. He was a Criminal

Did Not Vote:
Dirk Kris
Mustiado
The Bookworm
Thufir
Trixie
YimmytheSneak

Day 3 Begins and will last 48 hours.

Aemoh
2009-10-17, 08:58 PM
Again I get night killed early. Starting to think someone has it in for me :smalltongue:

G'luck all.

Also, wow. I really liked my death scene :smallbiggrin:

The Bookworm
2009-10-17, 09:39 PM
Must vote... Do not wish to be auto'd... YimmyTheSneak...

TehSheen
2009-10-17, 10:44 PM
Voting for The Bookworm for no apparent reason.

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-17, 11:06 PM
TehSheen for voting for no apparent reason, and for doing 'oh noes, we're losing!' posts.

billtodamax
2009-10-17, 11:28 PM
TehSheen because of the second reason Opeth said.

Oddity
2009-10-18, 03:30 AM
billtodamax for... yea just start a bandwagon on him. It would be quite comical.

paddyfool
2009-10-18, 04:09 AM
"Ladies, ladies... there's nay need to apologise for the lack of business. It's not your fault people are so fulla nerves right now; and when they're this nervous, sales of love go down, an' those o' whisky go up. I got me a few crates on order now, an' I'm thinkin' of openin' a small speakeasy, where I can watch the backs o'me clientele an' you can pour the drinks. Just as long as we don' let no potential bounty hunters in, like that Oddity fellow."

smuchmuch
2009-10-18, 07:19 AM
Oddity for coutnerbandwagoning.
also what it is with narration alway depicting calar as a mad scientist victim of his own inventions ? Is there an inside joke I missed here ?

Dirk Kris
2009-10-18, 08:59 AM
Oddity because every time I try to lynch him and it fails, he's a wolf. Get him this time!

Bayar
2009-10-18, 09:36 AM
Oddity it is then.

BishFish
2009-10-18, 09:38 AM
Hyozo tried to kill aemoh yesterday...

Mustiado
2009-10-18, 11:15 AM
Banjo1985. He was extremely late on the Calar wagon, not only securing the lynch but making sure there was a good number of points on the wagon before he tried to remove him, ensuring a good reward for himself and his fellow wolves.

YimmytheSneak
2009-10-18, 12:11 PM
Smuchmuch because I'm not convinced any of the bandwagoned are dangerous.

Darkcomet
2009-10-18, 02:31 PM
Banjo1985, because:

1. The 'logic' against Sheen is extremely weak, since people point randomly all the freaking time.
2. Oddity, in wanting multiple wagons, is right. The bigger an individual bandwagon the better it is for the wolves.

YimmytheSneak
2009-10-18, 04:17 PM
2. Oddity, in wanting multiple wagons, is right. The bigger an individual bandwagon the better it is for the wolves.

One should only be concerned of the Wolves point total if the person concerned is a wolf. Creating a large bandwagon is just going to force them to switch or miss out on all the points, right?

Fawkes
2009-10-18, 06:29 PM
Tehsheen to even up the wagons.

Dr. Bath
2009-10-18, 06:42 PM
Banjo1985 because he sound quite a bit more suspicious.

Thufir
2009-10-18, 08:16 PM
((
One should only be concerned of the Wolves point total if the person concerned is a wolf. Creating a large bandwagon is just going to force them to switch or miss out on all the points, right?

They would only have to switch if they had already pointed at someone else.))

Murgatroyd decided on an inventive crime for this day: he would steal a large supply of Banjos, then give them to buskers round the city. Then find out later how many of them had been callously murdered by people who didn't like their music...

The Bookworm
2009-10-18, 08:47 PM
A British tar is a soaring soul, as free as a mountain bird;
His energetic fist should be ready to resist a dictatorial word!
His nose should pant, and his lip should curl,
His cheeks should flame, and his brow should furl,
His bosom should heave, and his heart should glow,
And his fist be ever ready for a knock-down blow!
You always have good things in your signature, Thufir. Hunting of the Snark, now Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore, right?)!

billtodamax
2009-10-18, 11:56 PM
Banjo then, for good logic by Mustiado.

Guancyto
2009-10-19, 12:01 AM
Thufir.

Subject to change if it looks like the Banjowagon needs a hand.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-19, 12:12 AM
Banjo because it's the only wagon that has any real logic behind it.

Oddity
2009-10-19, 02:54 AM
Oddity because every time I try to lynch him and it fails, he's a wolf. Get him this time!

You try to lynch me? :smalleek: Now I feel sad :smallfrown:.

Thufir
2009-10-19, 09:57 AM
You always have good things in your signature, Thufir. Hunting of the Snark, now Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore, right?)!

Yes, well on friday I got the email telling me I've got the part of Ralph in our university society production of Pinafore.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-19, 10:24 AM
Just in case you don't see his notice in central:

...I really don't have time for all this right now I'm afraid. :smallfrown:

I'm gone until Thursday at least, please don't autolynch me as I do actually plan to be back at some point.

Mustiado
2009-10-19, 10:29 AM
@Thufir: Congratulations! That's awesome man! :smallbiggrin:

@Lex-Kat: I appreciate trying to make me feel guilty, and I think the world of Banjo, but I think thats still the point I'm going to make, and I have to question why you bring an autolynch/away notice into the thread when we're just trying to plain ol' lynch him. Even if you guys are wolves working together, only one of you can still win. It's a bonus for you.

happyturtle
2009-10-19, 10:50 AM
@Mustiado: Pretty sure that Lex meant that as an FYI to the narrator, not to attempt to influence the lynch in a game she's not even playing. :smalltongue:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-19, 11:08 AM
I did see it in Central Lex, but thank you. I've already made a note of it in my spreadsheet.

Edit: And Trixie, get your vote on!

Lex-Kat
2009-10-19, 11:38 AM
@Lex-Kat: I appreciate trying to make me feel guilty, and I think the world of Banjo, but I think thats still the point I'm going to make, and I have to question why you bring an autolynch/away notice into the thread when we're just trying to plain ol' lynch him. Even if you guys are wolves working together, only one of you can still win. It's a bonus for you.
Ummmm, yeah. What Turtle said. :smalleek:

Sorry about that. :smallredface:

Croverus
2009-10-19, 12:49 PM
I'm voting Hyonzo

Mustiado
2009-10-19, 06:44 PM
Ummmm, yeah. What Turtle said. :smalleek:

Sorry about that. :smallredface:

:smalleek::smalleek: Totally my bad Lex. I just assumed you were playing. lol.

I'm used to everyone having an ulterior motive in these games now. :smallbiggrin:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-19, 08:26 PM
Day 3

Banjo rose from his stool, nodding to the applauding audience as he carried his guitar off the stage. He walked behind the bar where he pulled out an instrument case. He filled it and put it back as his bartender made him a Jamaican Screw. Banjo took a gulp and slapped him on the back. How's business tonight?

Doing well, sir. The bar's full, and the night's special is sold out.

Banjo grinned. He was glad to get last week's shipment from South America out the doors; the cops were acting like they actually had a say in the way things were run, and he'd rather business went smooth for the time being. To be fair, it was somewhat his own fault the city was becoming dangerous, but he could never resist a good business opportunity. Listen, Mike, I'm going to be away for a while. Got some other projects in the works. Just keep the liquor flowing while I'm gone, okay?

Mike winked as he took another order, but Banjo didn't see; he was already heading for the back rooms. Past the offices and storage lockers, up a few flights of stairs there was a steel door. Banjo punched in several numbers on a keypad, turned a key, and entered his apartment. Never go half-way with security: either make it Fort Knox, or you might as well leave the door open.

He grabbed a remote off the sage green leather couch and pressed a few buttons. Music whispered above the hiss of vents exhaling scented climate-controlled air, and Banjo danced into his bedroom as he undressed. He laid out some clothes on the bed and showered, the last remnants of his gig running down the drain. A new man, he dressed in jeans and a blazer. He wasn't sure where he would go yet, but it'd be in style.

He opened the door to his living room and stopped. Several men were helping themselves to his private bar, while another was fiddling with his stereo. And in front of him, in a simple black dress, sat Trixie, her chin in one hand, her other on the armrest, holding a beretta aimed at Banjo's gut. Hope you don't mind if we make ourselves at home?

Banjo gritted his teeth as his eyes glanced at the men behind the bar. So much for Fort Knox. So are you one of the bounty hunters, Trixie? I'd like to think I'm worth a fair bit.

No Banjo, but we think you are.

He laughed, a short burst as he smirked. Right, sure. And where did you come up with that nonsense.Trixie threw a slightly used cigar onto Banjo's lap, and he stopped smirking.

You pretend to smuggle Cuban cigars into the city to sell to wealthy clientèle through your bar. It keeps interest away from you as it makes you look small time. You, and I, know that you actually smuggle a much stronger narcotic into the city with those cigars. So tell me, was it stupid male ego that made you use one of your own cigars to poison Xire, or did you really think no one would notice?

Banjo licked his lips. You with the Syndicate? He howled as Trixie shot him, grazing his kneecap. Someone dropped a bottle behind the bar.

Trixie stared at Banjo as he cursed, rolling on the ground. I'm so glad you had this place sound-proofed. Makes life so much easier. By the way, what did you drop?

A bottle of Johnny Walker, Blue Label.

Trixie smiled sweetly. Oh dear, hope that wasn't too expensive. So now that we understand each other, let's continue. Who has the contract?

Banjo looked up at a barrel and a sweet smile as blood seeped from his lips. He had bitten his tongue. Tiln. Jacob Tiln. He hired us.

Trixie nodded with her pistol. Us?

Six in total. One for each Syndicate member in Metropolis.

Who?

I don't know. Wait! Wait. I have their numbers on my cell phone. We were each given a cell phone. It's in my jacket pocket. I got it right here.

Stop. Don't move. Use two fingers only please. At this point everyone was standing around Banjo, guns drawn.

Banjo nodded and held out his thumb and pointer, then reached in with them into his jacket, keeping his other three fingers showing. He pulled his hand back slowly. It was holding a metal pin with a loop. Trixie screamed as one of the men threw her down on top of banjo as everyone dived for cover.

Thankfully for all that walked away, there was plenty of seltzer water behind the bar.

Banjo1985 went Blaze of Glory. He was a Bounty Hunter
Trixie went with him(Autolynch). She was a Criminal.

Did Not Vote:
Elder Tsofu
gothicbob
Hyozo
Lord Fullbladder
MOD
Murska

Night 3 Begins and will last 24 hours.

Darkcomet
2009-10-19, 09:03 PM
And to think my basis for voting on the Banjo wagon was essentially 'because the others are stupid'...

Mustiado
2009-10-19, 09:17 PM
Aaaaaaaannnndddddd..... ./flex

Elder Tsofu
2009-10-20, 01:30 AM
So I propose lynching everyone on the wagon on the basis of them might being traitors. :smallwink:

Oddity
2009-10-20, 03:14 AM
I propose the immediate lynching of all those who present an immediate lynch proposition... (oh noes)

Bayar
2009-10-20, 03:35 AM
Oh *snap*. So he really was a hunter.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-20, 08:06 PM
Night 3

Mustadio walked downed the street, still faintly smelling of smoke and blood. The ringing in his ears had finally died down, and he was no longer wincing at the bright street lamps. He had no idea why Banjo had a grenade on him, but he and Trixie were both dead, and two more criminals were dead. He turned down Ave. D and pulled his white collar out of his pocket and placed it around his neck. His hands clinched as he thought of his involvement with these people, but he needed the money. They needed the money.

He walked into the rectory at St. Nicholas Orphanage and stripped his clothes into a plastic bag; they'd need to be incinerated along with the garbage at the end of the week. He showered, dressed, and walked into the church. It was closed for the night, and only the candles flickered as he approached the altar and knelt before it. He clasped a rosary in his hands and began to pray. He blinked as he went from one bead to the next, and fumbled it in his hands a few times. He was not half way through when he dropped them and began to weep.

His face was in his hands, and his sobs filled his ears, so the two barrels pressed against his head should have been a shock; instead, to his murderers' surprise, he laughed.

What's so funny, padre?

I was begging God to release me of my duties, to take me into His embrace. I have repented for my sins; I am ready.

Huh, yeah, that is funny. God works in mysterious ways, right?

Yeah. Funny enough, we brought silencers even. Don't want to wake the kiddies.

Thank you. Mind if I say one last prayer before you do God's Will?

Sure thing, padre. Though pray silently; my buddy and I got a prayer we want to share with you.

Yeah. We looked it up special for you.

Mustadio folded his hands as they cleared their throats.

And shepherd's we shall be...
For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri
Et Fili
They cocked their guns.
Spiritus Sancti

Mustadio was killed. He was a Criminal

Did Not Vote:
Elder Tsofu
gothicbob
Hyozo
Lord Fullbladder
MOD
Murska

Day 4 Begins and will last 48 hours.

YimmytheSneak
2009-10-20, 08:36 PM
I'd like to bring Fleeing Coward back to our attention now that we know of Banjo's affiliation. FC claimed to be a wolf, which I understand is common for him and a decent strategy I guess if you're always claiming to be the minority there's a good chance you're not. However, he was defended by Banjo, who we know was a Hunter. If you go back and see the last vote against Banjo, it was made by FC. This, I believe, Fleeing Coward is using as a mask to cover up his wolfhood AFTER the chips had been sufficiently stacked against Banjo. Therefore, Fleeing Coward.

billtodamax
2009-10-20, 08:49 PM
Fleeing Coward

TehSheen
2009-10-20, 08:55 PM
Fleeing Coward

Guancyto
2009-10-20, 09:00 PM
TehSheen. For TPAM.

But again, subject to change if it looks like the FC wagon needs help.

Fawkes
2009-10-20, 09:13 PM
Not that I disagree with the Fleeing Coward wagon, but one thing to remember: wolves actually benefit from lynching other wolves in this game.

Mustiado
2009-10-20, 09:21 PM
((Actually, when wolves/traitors die, no one gets points.))

*BLARGGAIN*

Fawkes
2009-10-20, 10:16 PM
((Actually, when wolves/traitors die, no one gets points.))

*BLARGGAIN*

Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

There can be only one.

Guancyto
2009-10-20, 10:21 PM
*The Werewolf or Traitor with the greatest number of points wins when (1) the number of Werewolves and Traitors is greater than or equal to the number of Villagers or (2) when a Werewolf or Traitor collects points equal to or greater than the Point Goal. (This means only ONE Werewolf/Traitor can win)

Bolding mine. I read it as all the wolves can win the ordinary way or one wolf can win with points, whichever happens first.

Of course, the ordinary way is boring and I expect better of the wolf team. :smallamused:

2009-10-20, 11:13 PM
*snrrk--* I'm awake, I'm awake.

Fleeing Coward.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-20, 11:28 PM
I'd like to bring Fleeing Coward back to our attention now that we know of Banjo's affiliation. FC claimed to be a wolf, which I understand is common for him and a decent strategy I guess if you're always claiming to be the minority there's a good chance you're not. However, he was defended by Banjo, who we know was a Hunter.

Except the reason most of the people who pointed against calar instead of me was because I do this all the time and most of the time I am innocent. Banjo hardly put out a defense for me, he just stated the blatantly obvious.

If you go back and see the last vote against Banjo, it was made by FC. This, I believe, Fleeing Coward is using as a mask to cover up his wolfhood AFTER the chips had been sufficiently stacked against Banjo. Therefore, Fleeing Coward.

And if you look more closely, I pointed at banjo when it was 5 votes banjo, 4 votes oddity. If I was a bounty hunter, that'd be the perfect time to put another vote on oddity and get another bounty hunter or 2 to tip things away from banjo especially considering it was late enough in the voting day to be able to pull something like that off.

Last thing I'd do is kill another bounty hunter this early in the game if I were one myself, it'd be alot easier to pull off the numbers victory than to get to the point target especially considering the fact that noone has to join as a traitor and it's probably to their advantage not to join since they only start at half the points of the original bounty hunters and are at an immediate disadvantage.

TehSheen because he's the only other one that has votes.

smuchmuch
2009-10-21, 02:18 AM
Fleeing coward
i'm not to convinced by your defense

Elder Tsofu
2009-10-21, 02:28 AM
I'm still not sure about FC...
But nonetheless I'm going to vote on Billtodamax.
He was last on the "Calar" wagon and left the "TehSheen" wagon to join the safety of the herd on the "Banjo" wagon.
And now he was fast to join in the FC wagon.

So lose speculation and the speed at which the FC-wagon formed has made me suspicious.

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-21, 04:17 AM
Fleeing Coward 6
TehSheen 1
Billtodamax 1

I'm not convinced Fleeing cowards a bounty hunter hut he is on a watch list, also we need more band wagons, having only one is just giving the hunters points since billtodamax has a little more logic to it the thesheep's I'm pointing at him but please people start making more bandwagons or your just letting the bounty hunter win in a points victory.

paddyfool
2009-10-21, 04:43 AM
The freshly painted sign outside said, simply, "O'Reilly's Whiskey House", but the two l's of O'Reilly were painted in the shape of two scantily dressed ladies, betokening other business. A further notice, hanging below, stated "Grand Opening Tonight: Two for one on everything".

Inside the somewhat cramped and pokey premises, O'Reilly stood behind the bar, polishing glasses. Four of his most trusted ladies sat on bar stools, awaiting the first customers. Unusually, they were all, openly, packing heat, although the firearms, on close inspection, were a little old and unreliable.

A further sign on the wall inside stated "Customers are advised to take home an escort. Only escorts of at least two ladies per customer may be arranged; one to watch your back, the other to watch you." Underneath it, a further notice stated "Bounty Hunters - stay out! That means you, Billtodamax".

Looking around his little place for one final time, O'Reilly muttered under his voice "None of those c***suckers better start any trouble here tonight"...

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-21, 05:03 AM
Billtodamax because I don't want to die :smalltongue:

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-21, 05:30 AM
Fleeing Coward 6
TehSheen 1
Billtodamax 4

come on people let get billtodamax to 6 and see what happens, you learn more by seeing who's jumps and who's stays. if we can get his to six (or even seven) then start a new one on thesheep you learn more about the people at end of day then start. come on 2-3 more billodamax. (if billtodamax get seven i will change my vote to tehsheen to make it even again.)

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-21, 10:22 AM

Bold mine. There can be only one wolf winner. Yes, there will more than likely be a Highlander Bounty Hunters, if this one has enough iterations to finish the plot I have in mind. Sorry if I confused some players.

Croverus
2009-10-21, 10:48 AM
Billtodamax

Dirk Kris
2009-10-21, 11:20 AM
Fleeing Coward
because

BishFish
2009-10-21, 11:49 AM
Not that I disagree with the Fleeing Coward wagon, but one thing to remember: wolves actually benefit from lynching other wolves in this game.
hence fleeing coward's MO to switch to banjo near the end of the day

fc 8
tehsheen 1
billtodamax 5

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-21, 11:52 AM
Fleeing Coward
because
Would you care to give a real reason or do you just want to give points to the bounty hunters with many bandeagons they have to spread themselves to get point. it increase the liklyhood of one getting a lead and being killed by his fellow team members. It also will show end of day voting patterns which may lead to give away wagon junping

Guancyto
2009-10-21, 11:53 AM

Bold mine. There can be only one wolf winner. Yes, there will more than likely be a Highlander Bounty Hunters, if this one has enough iterations to finish the plot I have in mind. Sorry if I confused some players.

Oh! Sorry, I had misread that. So no numbers victory after all.

Good good. Get to backstabbing, hunters! :smallbiggrin:

Dirk Kris
2009-10-21, 01:05 PM
Would you care to give a real reason or do you just want to give points to the bounty hunters with many bandeagons they have to spread themselves to get point. it increase the liklyhood of one getting a lead and being killed by his fellow team members. It also will show end of day voting patterns which may lead to give away wagon junping

My reason for voting FC is because he is a dangerous player. I'm not on any team, runnin blind, so a vote against someone who could likely destroy me later is good by me.

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-21, 01:26 PM
That's a better explanation but giving one character an early lead give the bounty hunters basically free points and keep there score close so they have little reason to turn on there own. At the mo fc band wagon is going to win so any wolves will simple join it with almost no changce of spotting a meaningful pattern.

I am also working blind but a single bandwagon seem counterproductive at best and indictive of a wolve at worst

Guancyto
2009-10-21, 02:44 PM
I've been pointing off-wagon with the caveat that it will rapidly become on-wagon if something comes up. I would encourage people who feel they will be able to change their point by the end of the day to do so too.

Keeping the wagons small
a) reduces the pool of potential traitors if we get a hunter
b) reduces the point value of the lynch if we kill a criminal
c) concentrates the point value of the lynch, making a wolf more dangerous to his fellows

Large but even wagons lets the wolves push things their way and get lots of points, which is largely bad for us.

Small but even wagons (like we sort of have now) let them do that too, but it's going to be more obvious what they're up to. It's also going to make it easier to spot the temporary alliances among them. :smallamused:

I had thought that starving them of points would just make them go for a collective numbers victory, but since I guess it doesn't work that way small wagons are all benefit and no loss.

billtodamax
2009-10-21, 02:47 PM
Hey all! Bill'll be away for three days or so. I'll be up at Brisbane and might get some internet access, but please don't auto me.

paddyfool
2009-10-21, 03:14 PM
OOC: I'd agree with FC being a dangerous player, and would switch to voting for him, except that I'm also in support of gothicbob's strategy (since we need to keep the points down). Also, it hardly seems necessary at this stage for FC to get any more votes.

Incidentally, I hadn't realised how assuming an IC-role would hinder my ability to have open tactical discussions. Kind of irritating, but you can expect to have to continue enduring daily instalments until someone offs me all the same, since I'm kind of enjoying this ;-).

Murska
2009-10-21, 04:24 PM
Fleeing Coward to avoid auto.

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-21, 05:22 PM
Murska because of powers combined of Constant and being TPAM.

MOD
2009-10-21, 05:26 PM
Geesi to avoid auto. This is not a point with any motivation other than not letting the bandwagon getting too high.

BishFish
2009-10-21, 05:30 PM
FC is already gonna die, so I'm gonna vote billtodamaxbecause

1 in case FC is a criminal, less points for the bounty hunter

2 Gothicbob has good reasoning earlier...

Murska
2009-10-21, 05:45 PM
Eh, now that I take a look it's true it's best to have competing wagons. Billtodamax.

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-21, 05:50 PM
I don't care if f.c die, but come on people we just giving points to the bounty hunters think about your votes we want a lot of small wagons and keep a close eye on jumpers espailly at the end of day

Darkcomet
2009-10-21, 05:53 PM
MOD for off wagon-ness.

Guancyto
2009-10-21, 06:06 PM
Speaking of jumpers, it looks like the wagons are now even.

We can't have that, Fleeing Coward.

BishFish
2009-10-21, 06:29 PM
fc 8
tehsheen 1
billtodamax 7
murska 1
Geesi 1
MOD 1

...hmm...

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-21, 07:03 PM
Speaking of jumpers, it looks like the wagons are now even.

We can't have that, Fleeing Coward.

Couldn't you jump on billtodamax's wagon instead? I'm certain bounty hunters will get points for lynching me but lynching billtodamax may deny those points to any bounty hunters if he turns out to be one himself :smalltongue:

Guancyto
2009-10-21, 07:31 PM
Couldn't you jump on billtodamax's wagon instead? I'm certain bounty hunters will get points for lynching me but lynching billtodamax may deny those points to any bounty hunters if he turns out to be one himself :smalltongue:

Nah, I like yours.

Oh, BishFish, you should probably cross out one of your points if you want the other to count. :smalltongue:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-21, 07:55 PM
Nah, I like yours.

Oh, BishFish, you should probably cross out one of your points if you want the other to count. :smalltongue:

And yes, I forgot there were new players:

Previous votes must be crossed out for new ones to count. If two+ votes uncrossed exist, it counts as no votes and you could be autolynched, though for new players like yimmy and bish I'd give a stern warning:smallamused:.

Dr. Bath
2009-10-21, 08:38 PM
I vote for Darkcomet for blatent off-wagonation.

Darkcomet
2009-10-21, 08:40 PM
Truth be told I don't particularly like any of them, and the biggest ones have enough points without me going in, IMO. Normally I'd vote on the one that sounded better, but the points thing calls for a different approach.

Were I simply trying to hide off-wagon, I'd probably be less open about it.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-21, 11:12 PM
Since my life is on the line anyways, I'll bet my life on billtodamax definately been a bounty hunter :smallbiggrin:
Of course, to find out if I'm right, you'll have to lynch him

Oddity
2009-10-21, 11:25 PM
Elder Tsofu

I'm open to providing an alternate lynch target (that is followed through upon of course).
These people on the large wagons either are dead sure what FC and Billtodamax are or they are wolves looking to cash in amongst a bunch of sheep. The best we can hope for as villagers is to minimize wagons completely making sure one is in front, or to create even sized wagons (as Gothicbob said) so that we can moniter wolfish activity. The only problem is a couple wagons of 8ish in size may be too large to provide more accurate analysis of botes/changes.

I will leave you to ponder what I have already said as I'm sure but now I am now longer coherent.

BishFish
2009-10-22, 02:20 PM
Nah, I like yours.

I already did.

Hyozo
2009-10-22, 05:21 PM
I knew I've been forgetting something! Random point at Oddity until I can catch up.

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-22, 06:50 PM
Oddity has the right of it we need l;ots of small band wagon, i say lets keep the band wagons as no more then 3-4 on a wagon unless something gives it away. once a wagon gained that much strength make a new one.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-23, 08:37 AM
I'm back. Updating now.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-23, 10:10 AM
Day 4

In various parts of Metropolis, five people joined in a conference call. All voices were synthesized to sound the same. All connections were secure. All locations were secure.

Is everyone accounted for?

Yes, we're all waiting for you.

My apologies.

Now, we remaining members of the Syndicate are convened to discuss how to approach this bounty hunter matter?

Robin T. Brave, A.K.A. Fleeing Coward, was pacing his apartment, eyes glancing along shelves and tabletops. He opened several cabinets, and threw a few things into a small duffel bag, then continued on. Sofa cushions went onto the floor, and drawers were spilled onto counter tops. Finally, he nodded and zipped the bag tight, kneeling on it at a few places to keep the zipper moving. He put it down outside a window with access to the fire escape, and leaned against the wall next to it, facing the main door. His hands were in his pocket.

So we are agreed. Our choice of target is Fleeing Coward, correct?

I would like the record to show I still believe Maximilian Williamson is a greater threat.

While Billtodamax does have great resources at his disposal, all bounty hunters it now seems are backed by an individual with even greater assets.

Jacob Tiln. Arms dealing, drug trafficking, information theft, industrial sabotage: he does all these just to keep himself financed. Both law authorities and ourselves have been investigating whether or not he has some influence in the E.U. via corruption of minor countries.

All unsubstantiated rumors. If he is so great, why do this bounty hunters not know our identities, hmm? The man is nothing more than a very successful merchant who has surrounded himself with a mythical aura. Excellent PR, I tip my hat to him, but nothing more.

Agreed. We are the Syndicate. We have an entire empire behind us. Even if we all die, Tiln's days are numbered. So let us focus more on immediate threats. Have the assault teams been sent to Fleeing Coward's residence?

F.C. narrowed his eyes. A creak floated underneath the door. He pulled his hands out of his pocket and pushed the button on the remote that was in his hand.

All avenue's of escape will be secured. However, he is an expert in minor explosives. Were the proper technicians sent as well?

F.C. dropped off the fire escape ladder. The alleyway was filled with blood-stained rubble. He secured his bag to a motorcycle and sped away.

No time, and too high of risk. We will probably lose a few dozen men. Pursuit vehicles will be in place to intercept, with our best drivers. He is a wheel man after all.

I have also taken measures to interfere with police communications. We will run him to ground.

F.C. raced through the park with several cars on his heels. He headed for a foot bridge, off which people dived as he rode past. The first car drove over, scrapping paint and side view mirrors off as it did. The second followed, but the bridged collapsed into the creek. The other cars screeched to a halt.

F.C. weaved through trees, the car still maintaining pursuit. He reached into his other pocket and through some jumping jacks onto the path. Their points gleamed as the car ran over them. The tires blew out and the car careened sideways into a tree. F.C. looked over his shoulder and was disappointed. The car failed to blow up. Some people just don't know how to do drama.

He drove out of Metropolis chuckling to himself.

Supposing this endeavor fails. Are their proper fail safes in place?

F.C. pulled up to a gas station, and began pumping. His eyes swept across the area. He saw no one. Oh sonova

Yes they are. Unlike others, I made proper use of our explosives technicians.

Fleeing Coward did not get away, but was blown away. He was a Bounty Hunter

Did Not Vote:
Bayar
The Bookworm
Thufir

Night 4 Begins and will last 24 hours.

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-23, 10:49 AM
Dang i did not think he was one, well mmmmmmmmm........... my tatic should still work lots of small bandwagons should help us

Mustiado
2009-10-23, 01:02 PM
((+1 for epic use of the spoiler tag.))

smuchmuch
2009-10-24, 12:41 AM
I will be without internet for the next three days or so. Please don't auto me.

BishFish
2009-10-24, 09:42 AM
Now I want to be killed so I can get an epic story like one of these!

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-24, 11:24 AM
Now I want to be killed so I can get an epic story like one of these!

Are you admitting to being a bounty hunter? .... kill the fish...:smalltongue:

BishFish
2009-10-24, 03:59 PM
Are you admitting to being a bounty hunter? .... kill the fish...:smalltongue:
you know, Gothicbob, you certainly tried to get us not to vote for FC pretty hard...:smallamused:

Elder Tsofu
2009-10-24, 04:30 PM
Yup, maybe he did - but he had some sort of logic behind it. (I think)
That said, you never know.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-24, 05:41 PM
I have opening night for my play tonight, and I have been busy all day. I assure you, dear victim, I will give you a great death. I have it outlined already, but no time to finish it. So sadly, this will be for the meantime. I will fill this in sometime tomorrow morning.

Night 4

Geesi sighed. His eyes glanced between the Hersey and Crunch bars. He shook his head and flipped a coin from his pocket. He then grabbed a Crunch bar and went to the check out and looked out the glass doors. He dialed a number into his cell as he was rung up. The phone rang a few times, then stopped when the gas station across the street exploded. His eyes widened and he dropped his phone. It bounced off the ground, and he glared down at it, smashing it with his foot. As everyone ran out into the parking lot, he went into the storage area and grabbed the security tapes, then exited out the back door and drove away. He hummed to himself.

As he returned to Metropolis, he munched the Crunch bar and dialed on another cell phone. Job's done, on my way back. He hung up and adjusted his rear view mirror. His brow furrowed, and he gripped the steering wheel properly, and his knuckles were white. He began to accelerate, weaving through traffic. His eyes swerved from the mirrors and the road, and he began swearing. A chorus of horns trailed him as he cut across three lanes to exit. He looked back, then released his breath and leaned back, taking a bite of chocolate.

He was taking the long way into town now, through back roads and such. He opened his glove box while at a stop light and put two pistols into his jacket pockets. He zipped up his jacket as the light turned green, and the car moved on.

He was in Metropolis proper now, and pulled up to the train tracks near the station just as the bars were coming down. He cracked his knuckles and stared at his rear view mirror. As the train approached, a car sped up behind him, lights off. He grinned and then gunned his car, crashing through the warning bars. The other car screeched as brakes were slammed, but then were cut off as the train came through. Geesi laughed as he sped away, looking behind him to see if the driver managed to stop; he had. He turned around and saw a pickup truck barreling towards him on the wrong side of the road. Geesi's eyes widened, more so than back at the convenience store, and then he reached into his pocket. He unbuckled his seat belt as he stabbed the middle of his steering column right before he crashed into the truck.

What's this, Mr. Xire?

Geesi was trying on a new jacket. He slouched as he put it on, rotating his shoulders.

Feels uncomfortable? A small price. It's made with two layers of synthetic fibers twenty times stronger than Kevlar and more flame retardant than fire fighter jackets. Between the layers is a thin film of liquid which has amazing shock-absorption properties. You can get hit by a car and not feel a thing. The Syndicate protects its assets, Mr. Geesi. We will soon have a full suit for you and each member of your team, but for now, enjoy this prototype.

Geesi twisted his body right before impact so his shoulder took the blow of the windshield. He flew out of his car and rolled over the roof of the truck, landing hard at the back of the bed. He reached out for a gun and screamed in pain. He grabbed with his left hand instead and fired into the rear windshield. The driver ducked out the door and ran away, until Geesi clipped him. He grabbed his other gun, walked over, and shot him twice in the back, then rolled him over with his foot. It was no one Geesi recognized. Stupid hired goon. Goddamnit. “Won't feel a thing” my ass. He continued to mutter as he climbed into the driver seat and drove away in the pickup truck. To hell with this. I'm out of here.

When the train finally left the station, the other car drove past the wreck, leaving it to the oncoming sirens.

Geesi will NOT be killed shortly. He has fled Metropolis. He was a Criminal

Did Not Vote:
Bayar
The Bookworm
Thufir

Day 5 Begins and will last 48 hours.

billtodamax
2009-10-25, 01:41 AM
*coughs, very quietly*
Oh FC was a bounty hunter was he? Oh... :smallwink:

Gothicbob for pushing the me wagon, and as a placeholder until better logic comes around.

Elder Tsofu
2009-10-25, 02:32 AM
Billtodamax, for the same reason as yesterday - I still think you're suspicious.

Oddity
2009-10-25, 03:47 AM
Gothicbob (I has no hunch)

paddyfool
2009-10-25, 04:45 AM
"I see Gothicbob is being chased now, but I'm just not that convinced. Seems t'me he had some kind of logic to his plans. Might as well point at Elder Tsofu for startin' the counter-wagon that almost saved that bounty huntin' bastard, but I think he had good reason too. Murska, on the other hand, was a classic late jumper." With that, Fool's gold lapses into silence, pours himself a small whisky and looks around his almost empty bar-come-bordello with a gloomy expression. "Meantime, I'm just worried about business here... does nobody want whisky or whores in this town?"

Murska
2009-10-25, 07:55 AM
Gothicbob for sending me like five PMs to tell me to change my vote.

The Bookworm
2009-10-25, 08:47 AM
Gothicbob.

Fawkes
2009-10-25, 10:12 AM
Bothicgob.

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-25, 10:54 AM
I won't be original. Gothicbob

MOD
2009-10-25, 10:54 AM
Muska for off-wagonness.

Murska
2009-10-25, 11:09 AM
This wagon is too big. Paddyfool for trying to make himself look innocent by not pointing on a possibly innocent-wagon and pointing at another innocent instead.

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-25, 11:36 AM
Billtodamax he's second most likely hunter in my book. Also we need at least 3 wagons so to spread the votes mores, come on people vote for billtodamax or paddyfool to even the wagons. More wagons equal good for us criminals. I am an innocent and not a hunter

BishFish
2009-10-25, 02:11 PM
gothicbob is definitely possible but then again, anything is possible...
elder tsofu?
(random point)

YimmytheSneak
2009-10-25, 02:38 PM
Billtodamax
Edit (I forgot logic, lol): Because of his relationship between FC, and because a ton of people followed his wagon with no logic.

Thufir
2009-10-25, 04:43 PM
I am an innocent and not a hunter

"An innocent in this city? I don't believe that. But I'll not bother him. Don't like the crowds."
Murgatroyd heads off, picking a few pockets on his way to the bar, where he buys a drink with his ill-gotten gains.
"What's it they call you? paddyfool? Why's this place so dead?"

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-25, 05:08 PM
gothicbob is definitely possible but then again, anything is possible...
elder tsofu?
(random point)

Dude point at one of the wagons (even if it's me though that would be bad tatically) dude many wagons lower the number of hunter who can claim the bounty therefore increase competition between hunters, increasing the liklyhood of of betrayal on there side. There poss wagon, me in the lead (dang it and I'm innocent of being a hunter) billtodamax (the most likely IMO) or paddyfool.

Oh and if I go please do a dieing man wish and kill billtodamax.

BishFish
2009-10-25, 08:06 PM
Billtodamax
Because gothicbob wouldn't have given so much strong logic to the good side if he was evil ( unless he was trying to cover...) and I think Bill is likely werewolf.

TehSheen
2009-10-25, 08:15 PM
billtodamax.............

2009-10-25, 11:37 PM
Gothicbob

'Cause I'm still here!

Guancyto
2009-10-25, 11:40 PM
Man, didn't even get the pleasure of refusing an offer to turn traitor.

Oh well. Fight on, Team Good... er, wait. Team Evil? Team Scum and Villainy? Team Criminal?

Edit: Fantastic scene!

I was sure I was gonna die in the spoiler.

Dr. Bath
2009-10-26, 09:30 AM
Billtodamax. Retaliation points always smell a bit off to me.

Dirk Kris
2009-10-26, 11:42 AM
Murska for me.

Croverus
2009-10-26, 11:46 AM
For the small wagon
paddyfool

Bayar
2009-10-26, 12:03 PM
billtodamax. I need to catch up with this game.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-26, 09:16 PM
Day ends. Working on narration now. Will not be delayed 48 hours I swear!:smallwink:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-26, 10:48 PM
Day 5

Maximilan Williamson and Robert Blackletter met at a local Italian restaurant at one o'clock. A family owned place, it was long considered a neutral ground in Metropolis. A small booth in the back corner was always open for those in the business. Before the Syndicate moved in, the Italian mafia used the store, and made sure it was protected. The Syndicate maintained the status quo, and so any criminal of certain status could make an appointment for lunch. They were poured wine and ordered after a glance through the menu.

Gothicbob loosened his tie and leaned back in his chair. He was a disposal man, best in the city, and had three shifts of crews on call for any job that came. Not even FBI experts could find evidence at a scene once he was done. He took a pull from his glass and shrugged his shoulders. So, Bill, how you want to do this? Beat around the bush or cards straight on the table?

Billtodamax was a financier and silent partner for many small businesses throughout Metropolis, and used those as fronts for money laundering. He sipped his wine and folded his hands, staring just above them. I prefer the direct approach. You asked me to come here, so it would be best if you spoke first.

Gothicbob nodded. Right. I think your a hunter, and you think I'm a hunter, right? Yeah, thought so. Now I don't want another big meeting. Look what happened with calar. I don't want to have to clean up another mess like that. And it turned out that Fleeing Coward was a bounty hunter. And you voted to nix calar as I recall.

You voted the same as I, don't forget. And I realized my error and pushed for his death yesterday. The Syndicate took my opinion to heart, thankfully, and not yours. Despite this, you still persue me. Entertaining the hypothetical notion that I am a bounty hunter, then why would I betray a colleague.

Gothicbob smirked and pulled out an opened envelope from his back pocket. Billtodamax eyes darted over the paper. As you can see, we have new information on Tiln's activities from hidden records in Banjo's apartment. The contract only allowed for one to get the payoff. He wants them to kill each other. This has been sent to all those that count; yours is probably in the mail.

Billtodamax slid the envelope back and stroked his chin. Tiln is not after anything specific then. He is just trying to make chaos. What for? Where is the profit in this? It says there is a bonus incentive for killing Syndicate members, but then why encourage them to turn on each other? This does not fit Tiln's profile at all; he does everything for profit alone. Is he being set up by someone else?

No idea, though good point. Until we know more, we'll just have to focus on the hunters and see what comes up. And I'll have to keep cleaning things up. What the hell did you guys do in Banjo's, huh?

Do not blame me for that. I was there only to ensure that I could reclaim debts owed to me by Banjo. I am angry as well; I dropped a damn good bottle of liquor. The whole affair was done poorly. But this goes nowhere. So what do you propose?

For now? A truce. We can't go around killing each other with nothing but our gut. We both have connections, right? So we can find things out. Let's let things cool off, we search, the Syndicate searches, and we'll get to the bottom of this, okay?

I can abide to any agreement that prevents my death, so yes, agreed.

The meal was served. Bill had Chicken Marsala while Bob had a calzone. The conversation drifted, and soon they were outside, blinking. Bill drove off back to his condo. He went through his mail and found the letter. He sat down at his couch and checked it. It matched Gothicbob's word for word. He wiped his brow and started to undress. He drank a bit of milk and had some grapes. He turned on his stereo and played a cd he claimed from Banjo. He took a shower, where someone snuck in and stabbed him multiple times. Heh, boss will like this. Easy clean this time, right?

What, you thought I mentioned showers before for nothing?

Billtodamax was killed. He was a Bounty Hunter

Did Not Vote:
Darkcomet
Hyozo
smuchmuch

Night 5 Begins and will last 24 hours.

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-26, 10:59 PM
Hell yeah! I got one! *dose a little dance

billtodamax
2009-10-27, 12:14 AM
Curse you, Mister Bob.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-27, 06:41 AM
Sweet, justice served. That's what we get for backstabbing each other so early in the game :smalltongue:

BishFish
2009-10-27, 10:16 AM
Three Bounty Hunters down, probably a lot left to go. But its a good start...

Elder Tsofu
2009-10-27, 12:01 PM
3 down, but maybe 3 born - drat.

billtodamax
2009-10-28, 02:13 AM
Sweet, justice served. That's what we get for backstabbing each other so early in the game :smalltongue:

I'll get you yet, FC! *shakes fist* :smalltongue:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-28, 07:31 AM
My internet was out, and work calls. Night will end in 10 hours or so. Sorry for the delay.

BishFish
2009-10-28, 05:07 PM
Just checked the rules:
There were six werewolves at the begining and now there are three to six, depending on how many people accepted being a traitor.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-28, 07:59 PM
Night 5

As Gothicbob walked away from his meeting with Billtodamax, he opened his cell up and speed dialed. Hey, meeting just ended. Wait until he's busy with something then kill the bastard. I don't care how, just make it clean, okay? Good, call me when it's done and the building's secured. He hung up and hailed a taxi. The driver smiled as he got in and handed back another cell.. Hello Mr. Blackletter. They are on conference call.

Thanks, Ko. Just drive around for a while. Hey everyone.

Greetings. So, your opinion?

Just as I thought. Lack of contradictions, eye movement to the right, hand gestures. He was lying through his teeth. I've already put the word in to have him killed.

We shall see if your instincts are correct.

I trusted your judgment, right? Then trust mine. Here's your phone, Ko.

Thank you, sir. Would you care for some sights along the waterfront?

That'd be great.

It was twenty minutes of ocean breeze and sail boats before Gothicbob's phone rang again. All clear boss. We stabbed him in the shower; not even a stained towel to get rid of.

Alright, great job. I'll be there. Get the body out and leave the door unlocked but watched okay? Ko, take me to Williamson's place.

Yes, sir.

Gothicbob exited the taxi and marched up the stairs. His eyes glanced over the corners of the hallway and smiled at the hidden cameras. He entered while dialing. Greetings, Blackletter

Yeah, hey, I'm checking out Max's place now.

That is highly reckless. Remove yourself now and wait for the proper experts to arrive.

Yeah, and Tiln will have word by then and there'll be no tracks left. Xire's dead and we both know I'm next.

We know this because you are acting like a fool. Calm yourself.

Hey, I'm calm, okay? Nothing's going to happen to me here.

Biosignature registered: Gothicbob. Excuting protocol Gamma. A soft hiss was ehard as the large television turned on. Billtodamax was sitting behind a desk, smirking. Hello, Gothicbob. Not sure if I'm dead or not, but if your in my home, chances are that I am.

What the hell!

What is the matter?

I think Bill boobytrapped his place. Send a team now!

So I hope you don't mind if I take this chance to gloat. The door is firmly secured and the windows can withstand sniper fire. You never thought things through, did you?

What the hell do you know, you're dead!

Calm down. Rapid breathing will only accelerate your demise.

You don't tell someone to calm down, it doesn't work! At least don't give me an 'I told you so'.

As you wish.

I know, this is rather cliché villain, but sometimes a classic troupe done with enough panache conveys a certain style I'm rather fond of.

Shut up!

Any last words or requests?

But now the gas should be just about done, so I shall merely sit here and grace you with a silent smirk.

Yeah, dunk Bill's head in a bucket of acid. And put Tiln's ashes on my grave.

We shall. Last words?

Heh, I commend my soul to any god that can find it.

Gothicbob was gassed. He was a Syndicate Member

Did Not Vote:
Darkcomet
Hyozo
smuchmuch

Day 6 Begins and will last 48 hours.

Dr. Bath
2009-10-28, 08:10 PM
Didn't see that one coming... :smallsigh:

My vote today goes to BishFish due to his mid-wagoning and vaguely suspicious reasoning of 'well if gothicbob argues, he can't be evil'.

Thufir
2009-10-28, 08:34 PM
Me neither...

And I also find BishFish suspicious, though right now I can't actually remember why.
If I find the time to do some thinking I may come back and change this.

billtodamax
2009-10-28, 11:53 PM
*Shakes fist at gothicbob, but in a victorious way, if you know what I mean*
Ha-HA! Now we're both dead!