PDA

View Full Version : Thog vs. Ed

Gamerlord
2009-09-29, 03:33 PM
Now anyone who reads OOTS knows Thog is strong, but so is Ed from Ed,Edd, N Eddy. Both have shown themselves capable of massive feats of strength from breaking open prison cells (Thog) to lifting houses without breaking a sweat (Ed) So this is the situation:
No weapons, Ed just smashed Thog's axe, so its hand-to-hand.

The arena: The cul-de-sac of Ed,Edd, N eddy, plenty of stuff to break and throw.

So, who do you think would win?

BizzaroStormy
2009-09-29, 03:35 PM
Ed would win Thog over with a wheelburrow full of buttered toast and gravy along with a wagon full of comics.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-09-29, 03:38 PM
Depends, did Thog just run out of icecream?

TheSummoner
2009-09-29, 03:41 PM
And if Thog DID run out of Icecream, is there a pebble in Ed's shoe to even the scales?

Gamerlord
2009-09-29, 03:42 PM
Both. No ice cream and pebbles in feet.

TheSummoner
2009-09-29, 03:45 PM
Then both will lose. Their battle will tear the world itself asunder.

Sholos
2009-09-29, 04:29 PM
Thog wins by virtue of being in a work that has actual value. I don't normally make this argument, but I think it applies here.

Matar
2009-09-29, 04:49 PM
Thog wins by virtue of being in a work that has actual value. I don't normally make this argument, but I think it applies here.

EdEddnEddy is one of the most incredible cartoons ever made and you will burn in the fiery pits of hell for your blasphemy, you heathen scoundrel!!

<_<

*Is a huge EdEddnEddy fan*

Lord of Rapture
2009-09-29, 05:36 PM
Well, it was.

But then it seemed like the creators had something in it for the main characters.

Then it became painful to watch, because the main characters had so much undeserved suffering heaped upon them.

Anyways, I say neither would win. They'd become friends, and have a good old ice cream and comic book fueled rampage around the cul-de-sac.

chiasaur11
2009-09-29, 05:51 PM
Anyways, I say neither would win. They'd become friends, and have a good old ice cream and comic book fueled rampage around the cul-de-sac.

Millions would die in the ensuing chaos.

Kris Strife
2009-09-29, 07:19 PM
Millions would die in the ensuing chaos.

More if Ed finds his monster suit and a couple boxes of Chunky Puffs.

Vizen
2009-09-29, 08:29 PM
I love how this turned from Thog vs Ed to Thog & Ed vs Everybody.

Gamerlord
2009-09-29, 09:00 PM
I bet Thog and Ed could beat the snarl if they worked together, especially because I bet Ed has watched so many B-rated horror movies I bet he could find out every single weakness the snarl has, plus he can warp reality at his whim! He will fly when he wants to, unravel the universe when he wants to, become godzilla when he wants to, and much,much more.

Zevox
2009-09-29, 10:45 PM
Rolf shows up on a chicken drive just before the two can fight, and they both get distracted, then bond over a mutual love of chickens. Aferwards, wacky hijinks, probably much to Rolf's dismay.

Or the Kankers show up and they spend the rest of the day running from them in abject terror of their cooties.

Something of the sort would have to happen, because if those two fought in earnest, especially with Thog having run out of ice cream and Ed with a pebble in his shoe, nothing would survive.

(Man, I wish Ed, Edd, n' Eddy were still getting new episodes. 'Twas the last great show on Cartoon Network, and now it's stuck with just reruns. And it's also the last of the Cartoon Cartoons, I think...)

Zevox

Matar
2009-09-29, 11:10 PM
Then it became painful to watch, because the main characters had so much undeserved suffering heaped upon them.

The universe hated them, but the movie gave them a happy ending. I smiled =3

Something of the sort would have to happen, because if those two fought in earnest, especially with Thog having run out of ice cream and Ed with a pebble in his shoe, nothing would survive.

Ed in a monster suite with a pebble in his shoe, teamed up with a GIANT MUTANT BUSDRIVER ZOMBIE?