PDA

View Full Version : Zombies!

Froogleyboy
2009-09-29, 05:54 PM
Okay, recently there have been a lot of illnesses, The hole damned nation is sick, but why? I'll tell ya why! Zombies.
That's right, Zombies. First the robots scared us into thinking that they would attack first, but the zombies are here. I've trained for 10 years for this epidemic and now its happening. God help us all.

Mystic Muse
2009-09-29, 05:57 PM
well I've got my trusty sword here to kill any of em with. I also have a stake in the garage.

Mauve Shirt
2009-09-29, 05:58 PM
I had a dream about zombies last night. Everyone I love turned into a flesh-eating zombie. I gave my suitemate my left hand in return for protecting me from the others.

Giggling Ghast
2009-09-29, 05:59 PM
Impossible. The great zombie outbreak isn't supposed to happen until 2012.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-29, 06:03 PM

Your Source?

Giggling Ghast
2009-09-29, 06:03 PM
Firsthand experience.

Johel
2009-09-29, 06:04 PM

http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/worldwarz/

Jacklu
2009-09-29, 06:15 PM
http://probablybadnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/DanielS-zombies.png

*cough cough*

Inhuman Bot
2009-09-29, 06:23 PM
http://probablybadnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/DanielS-zombies.png

*cough cough*

I KNEW IT! :smalltongue:

Just wait, Barack Obama will turn out to be the next Hitler! He wears pants and eats sugar! (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlerAteSugar) :smalltongue:

Thatguyoverther
2009-09-29, 06:35 PM
I had a dream about zombies last night. Everyone I love turned into a flesh-eating zombie. I gave my suitemate my left hand in return for protecting me from the others.

Me too. Usually they're pretty awesome, but this one was actually disturbing. I had to kill a zombie toddler, and then her recently infected mother. :smallfrown:

Maybe it's a sign.

BatRobin
2009-09-29, 06:43 PM
*grabs shotgun off wall*

*grabs two katana off wall*

*wraps loads off ammo and bombs around him*

*lets the dogs out*

*hands out swords and guns and ammo*

FlyingWhale
2009-09-29, 08:15 PM
That's pretty much every other dream that I have. Except the one where I could fly. That was awesome.

*Drops anvil on zombie from 60 feet up*

Much the same as all of my dreams too. But I never fly, zombies just eat me and my dreams keep going and focus on people I don't even know! Curse you other people! Get out of my dreams!!! Is it odd that my flying dreams end with me splatting on the ground? People are not supposed to see themselves dying in nightmares!!! I see it every nightmare! GAH!

As far as zombies are concerned... I can't wait for it.

Solaris
2009-09-29, 08:17 PM

True, but the Red Death outbreaks start in early 2011.

Blue Ghost
2009-09-29, 08:23 PM
Zombie outbreak? Call the clerics! And find the necromancer responsible.

That's my first response when I think of zombies.

Vizen
2009-09-29, 08:27 PM
Zombie outbreak? Quickly! TO THE MALL!

FlyingWhale
2009-09-29, 08:35 PM
Zombie outbreak? Quickly! TO THE MALL!

YOU FOOL!that's what they want you to do...

Hurry! Before they catch on to our plans... Follow me to the brains! Er, *ahem* Follow me! To the trains! ...yeah, trains... that's it...heh. good cover...

Linkavitch
2009-09-29, 09:06 PM
*grabs shotgun off wall*

*grabs two katana off wall*

*wraps loads off ammo and bombs around him*

*lets the dogs out*

*hands out swords and guns and ammo*

I'll take the katana, thank you.:smallcool:

And my brother will take the shotgun.

Hannibal87
2009-09-29, 09:11 PM
And my brother will take the shotgun.I'll speak for myself, thank you. ;)

Thatguyoverther
2009-09-29, 09:13 PM
Much the same as all of my dreams too. But I never fly, zombies just eat me and my dreams keep going and focus on people I don't even know! Curse you other people! Get out of my dreams!!!

Huh, other people always die in my zombie dreams. Maybe we're having some bizarre dream sharing thing. :smallconfused:

Or maybe their prophetic, and your doomed. The good news is mine would be prophetic to, meaning I live. :smallcool:

FlyingWhale
2009-09-29, 09:17 PM
Huh, other people always die in my zombie dreams. Maybe we're having some bizarre dream sharing thing. :smallconfused:

Or maybe their prophetic, and your doomed. The good news is mine would be prophetic to, meaning I live. :smallcool:

...Uh-oh. That's not a comforting thought. Hey, quick, how often do those who go against Fate turn out on top? Good odds right?

And if you ARE in my dreams...Remember last Thursday? With the Kangaroo? Yeah, tell no one...:smallfrown:

Thatguyoverther
2009-09-29, 09:26 PM
And if you ARE in my dreams...Remember last Thursday? With the Kangaroo? Yeah, tell no one...:smallfrown:

Remember? My brain still hurts.:smalleek: Mum's the word.

RabbitHoleLost
2009-09-29, 09:29 PM
No, there are no zombies.
You're just overreacting.
ABORT ABORT THEY'VE FIGURED US OUT

Kiren
2009-09-29, 09:36 PM
No, there are no zombies.
You're just overreacting.
ABORT ABORT THEY'VE FIGURED US OUT

I heard that!

FlyingWhale
2009-09-29, 09:37 PM
Over-reacting eh? Then care to explain this? http://tinyurl.com/yhh9uxm
I rest my case. If you'll excuse me I'll be at the mall marking safe-spots in the service tunnels.
HOW COULD THIS BE? WE PLANNED EVERYTHING, THERE IS STILL HOPE

is this in bad taste?

Bago!!!
2009-09-29, 09:39 PM
Nope, its a rabies infection that pumps them up with adreniline and make them mutate and develop more eratic behavior, mannerisms, and claws!
Well, time to start picking off the survivors one by one.
Fortunately, I got my trusty sniper.

Coplantor
2009-09-29, 09:44 PM
I KNEW IT! :smalltongue:

Just wait, Barack Obama will turn out to be the next Hitler! He wears pants and eats sugar! (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlerAteSugar) :smalltongue:

Sooo, it took only how many posts for all Godwin to visit us? 8?

Kiren
2009-09-29, 09:45 PM
Nope, its a rabies infection that pumps them up with adreniline and make them mutate and develop more eratic behavior, mannerisms, and claws!
Well, time to start picking off the survivors one by one.
Fortunately, I got my trusty sniper.

Eventually the ammo will run dry, since the guy running the ammo press is currently eating carl's brains. Then your stuck with the close combat weapons, and what you can improvise and build.

Edit: Gulp....

Bago!!!
2009-09-29, 09:47 PM
You present a mighty delima!
Fortunately I know how to make bullets!
I guess my quest for killing zombies will be delayed. Picking off survivors will use only a small margin of bullets.

Steven the Lich
2009-09-29, 09:48 PM
Yes, zombies are running around.
I'm a lich, what do you think I do in my free time? Tea and biscuits?

Mystic Muse
2009-09-29, 09:50 PM
Yes, zombies are running around.
I'm a lich, what do you think I do in my free time? Tea and biscuits?

yeah. Remember? I came to your house for them last week.

Thatguyoverther
2009-09-29, 09:51 PM
Eventually the ammo will run dry, since the guy running the ammo press is currently eating carl's brains. Then your stuck with the close combat weapons, and what you can improvise and build.

Edit: Gulp....

You should make sure you have a easily renewable ranged weapon.
Brains for the Brain God!!!

I personally am planning on using a bow and arrow with lots of rope.

Bago!!!
2009-09-29, 09:52 PM
STEVEN! You didn't tell me you had a small tea party! And I wasn't invited?

Kiren
2009-09-29, 09:55 PM
Rope would weight down the arrow, and attach you and your weapon to a zombie. In a pinch, you would have to lose the weapon and run.

FlyingWhale
2009-09-29, 09:55 PM
You know, I hear that subways are a wonderful place to evade zombies. Best thing to do is blockade yourselves in, last thing you want are zombies following you in! BEGIN PLOTTING SUBWAYS, LEAVE FALSE SAFETY SIGNS LEADING TO DEAD ENDS

Steven the Lich
2009-09-29, 09:56 PM
Oh, right...

Speaking of which, I'll be inviting Bago the next time... IF I remember to send him the invitation.
For those of you reading this, I prepared Explosive runes this morning...

Thatguyoverther
2009-09-29, 10:00 PM
You know, I hear that subways are a wonderful place to evade zombies. Best thing to do is blockade yourselves in, last thing you want are zombies following you in! BEGIN PLOTTING SUBWAYS, LEAVE FALSE SAFETY SIGNS LEADING TO DEAD ENDS

Yeah but how are you going to get access to more food without sunlight? If you have access to a roof top you could potentially grow more food.

BEGIN PLACING LADDERS FOR EASY ROOF ACCESS

Bago!!!
2009-09-29, 10:02 PM
Oh Steven! YOu shouldn't have... Except I'am onto you.... So I with my own evocation....
Maximized METEOR SWARM!!!

What? Thought I put something down?

_Zoot_
2009-09-29, 10:05 PM
Ok people, we've trained for this day, we knew that it was coming and, now that its here, we will survive this Zombie outbreak!

TO ARMS!!!

*Grabs anti-Zombie gear*

Mystic Muse
2009-09-29, 10:07 PM
Oh, right...

Speaking of which, I'll be inviting Bago the next time... IF I remember to send him the invitation.
For those of you reading this, I prepared Explosive runes this morning...

Can I bring pizza and breakfast foods next time?

I'm immune to explosive runes.

Steven the Lich
2009-09-29, 10:08 PM
Bago... No invitation for you.

Maximized ICE STORM!!!

Sure Kyuubi... I demand buffalo tender pizza by the way.

Bago!!!
2009-09-29, 10:09 PM
Not too bad, cept I too am a Lich! Avatar says otherwise but thats not the point! Immune to cold damage. :P
Kyuubi, you may be immune to explosive, but what about time suspension runes?
Huh... I could use some pizza...WHile I am looking for survivors, its important to be well fed.

Steven the Lich
2009-09-29, 10:15 PM
Not too bad, cept I too am a Lich! Avatar says otherwise but thats not the point! Immune to cold damage. :P
Kyuubi, you may be immune to explosive, but what about time suspension runes?
Huh... I could use some pizza...WHile I am looking for survivors, its important to be well fed.
Help yourself...
Look out for the several delayed fire blasts I put in there...
Now I demand we cease to speak, else we further cause the thread to descend into derailery!

Back on topic, who wants to join forces in these plague ridden times? Note: This is an offer extended only to the other guys behind the zombie chaos.

Bago!!!
2009-09-29, 10:17 PM
What about survivors? Survivors who want to hunt other survivors for fun and sport?

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!
HA! And you said taking forge ring and extra ring slot feats was a waste! Immune to fire, sonic, and acid!

FlyingWhale
2009-09-29, 10:33 PM
I'm down for a good surviving. The more the merrier, unless it's eating brains. Does anyone else have any idea how much cholesterol is in a brain? It's pure artery clogging badness! Agreed, that guns will only be useful for so long... and as far as making bullets is concerned, sure I know how to reload mine, but getting to a reloader that is mobile... and making gunpowder to the efficiency of the modern bullet? Yeah we can make blunderbusses and cannons and basic boom booms... But it's a certain science I don't have to make this modern stuff. Did I mention I smith? There will never be a lack of materials for that. I know I mentioned somewhere that my friends and I all have plans printed and in are glove boxes for that long, awaited day...

loopy
2009-09-29, 10:44 PM
My zombie apocalypse dreams always end up with me as a zombie. Every single time, I get about halfway through the dream and my brain decides "no, wait, actually, you wouldn't survive this long" and has zombies miraculously appear inside my fortifications. Its not fair. :smallfrown:

Thatguyoverther
2009-09-29, 11:12 PM
My zombie apocalypse dreams always end up with me as a zombie. Every single time, I get about halfway through the dream and my brain decides "no, wait, actually, you wouldn't survive this long" and has zombies miraculously appear inside my fortifications. Its not fair. :smallfrown:

Maybe your subconscious is telling you that you need a better escape route built into your fortifications.

BizzaroStormy
2009-09-29, 11:17 PM
Zombies? Time to break out the lawnmower!

chiasaur11
2009-09-29, 11:18 PM
Maybe your subconscious is telling you that you need a better escape route built into your fortifications.

Me, I usually make it. Barely.

And my current plan centers around a Costco and a baseball bat.

Simple, securable, and plenty of supplies. Add in good sniping spots, and I have a solid plan "A".

Plan "B" requires going to England. Plan "C" requires knowing a guy named Griff. Also: Nice try zombies. Nice try.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2009-09-29, 11:49 PM
Well, everyone with a heartbeat, start packing. We can drop a couple bombs on the way out and make it to Mars in three months. Anyone know a good Terra-forming company?

My apocalypse dreams usually involve arachnid-like aliens glassing the place from orbit.

EndlessWrath
2009-09-30, 01:56 AM
Zombies! I have a feeling I'll need to go to the Random Box. I usually get something good to use on my first spin. *wishes I had the Wunderwafle...As long as I don't get stuck with the molotov cocktails...those things are useless!

Screw Surviving. I'm gonna take down as money of these Zombies as humanly possible. Only can have so many bodies on the planet.

Question: isn't just about anything useful at killing Zombies? Clubs, Baseball baseball bats, axe, sword, gun...etc. The thing about zombies isn't that they're fast or super strong...its that there is so many of them and they don't stop! Bat to the head usually should defeat them. if not it still worth it for lulz

Edit:
Well, everyone with a heartbeat, start packing. We can drop a couple bombs on the way out and make it to Mars in three months. Anyone know a good Terra-forming company?

hmm, most terraforming companies are chosen from the lowest bidder, which results in piece of junk things with sketchy outcomes.

My apocalypse dreams usually involve arachnid-like aliens glassing the place from orbit.

I'm guessing, starcraft fan?

-Wrath

Miss Nobody
2009-09-30, 12:45 PM
When I was a child, zombies used to randomly pop up in my dreams. I didn't have zombie apocalypse dreams, just ordinary dreams with a zombie suddenly appearing out of nowhere. One such dream that I can remember well involved me and my class (I was in the 7th grade, I think) going on a school trip to the mountains when a zombie appeared in front of our bus.

I think that had something to do with the fact that I was really afraid of zombies back then.

RandomNPC
2009-09-30, 03:33 PM
I'm all for survival, but the larger the group the more food you're gonna need, the more space you'll need, the more... yadda yadda. the larger the group the more likely something bad happens.

So If it's possible to stop the inital onslaught of zombies it'll be small groups of stragelers that would be easier to stop, then us survivors will band together and start farming before the canned goods run out. All the smart people who know how to run things like power plants, water treatment plants, gunpoweder alchemists (and other chemists) and all kinds of things will be lost. Good thing I know armor, cause not many people will know how to fight against it. (it's easy really, aim for the face. if i armor my eyes i can't see you)

anywho, if it cane to my group being overrun by zombies I'd go fighting with a big smile on my face, cause if you get to die fighting, nobody gets to call you a coward.

Thatguyoverther
2009-09-30, 05:57 PM
Zombies! I have a feeling I'll need to go to the Random Box. I usually get something good to use on my first spin. *wishes I had the Wunderwafle...As long as I don't get stuck with the molotov cocktails...those things are useless!

Flamethrower's pretty good to, until they just start ignoring the fact that their on fire.

Blue Ghost
2009-09-30, 06:23 PM
Egad! Lich invasion! *antimagic field*

I'll leave our gunmen to take it from here.

BatRobin
2009-09-30, 06:40 PM
Am I the only one who thinks we should make a new thread just about some of us and imaginary helpers against the rest of us and imaginary zombies?

*shoots zombie with pistol*

*throws a piece of paper into horde of zombies*

Zombie 1: i...prepared...exproshive...rumes...tooday.

BOOM.

Mercenary Pen
2009-09-30, 06:54 PM
explosive runes wouldn't work on zombies without assistance. They're too mindless to be able to read... That means you'd have to burn a dispel and deliberately fail.

Now, for the really big threat... Zombified cops in full- or at least nearly-full- riot gear.

BatRobin
2009-09-30, 07:00 PM
*cracks knuckles*

*whips out grenade-launcher*

*opens fire*

DIEEEEE!!! SPARTAAAAA!!!

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2009-09-30, 07:00 PM
I'm guessing, starcraft fan?

-Wrath

Actually, no. Never played the game. Or most other of the stereotypical 'arachnid aliens' sci-fi stuff. Pretty sure that just comes from hating spiders.

Mercenary Pen
2009-09-30, 07:02 PM
Unleash the zombie housecat.

BatRobin
2009-09-30, 07:03 PM

Crud, it's I Am Legend all over again.

*shoots cat*

Mercenary Pen
2009-09-30, 07:11 PM
I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but I'll have to send out the zombifying mosquitos... They ain't zombies themselves, but they can transmit it sort of like malaria...

BatRobin
2009-09-30, 07:14 PM
I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but I'll have to send out the zombifying mosquitos... They ain't zombies themselves, but they can transmit it sort of like malaria...

Crap...*sprays everyone on my side with repellant*

Mercenary Pen
2009-09-30, 07:27 PM
You see, evil has an answer for everything...

Yes, even that.

chiasaur11
2009-09-30, 07:30 PM
You see, evil has an answer for everything...

Yes, even that.

What about fire? Eh?

(The answer is more fire.)

BatRobin
2009-09-30, 07:38 PM
What about fire? Eh?

KILL IT WITH FIRE.

*whips out flamethrower and sets many zombies ablaze, making them run around and set other zombies on fiyah*

Khaeta
2009-09-30, 07:41 PM
This makes me think of a time I was off at an Ultimate Frisbee tourney, walking to a hotel with my coach and a friend. Somehow we got onto surviving bear attacks, which naturally led to zombie attacks.

Which led to Costco.

For those who don't know, Costco is like a huge convenience store, they have all the stuff you get at a stationary store, hardware store, and some other random stuff that should be in a toy store or a "random inventor's gear 'r' us" store. They have everything from huge packs of orange juice to chainsaws to riding mowers.

And of course, all this comes in giant, high stacked shelves (http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d40/images/examples/costco-fixed-DSC_0884.jpg). Perfect for surviving a zombie attack. The only thing they're missing is guns...

BatRobin
2009-09-30, 07:51 PM
This makes me think of a time I was off at an Ultimate Frisbee tourney, walking to a hotel with my coach and a friend. Somehow we got onto surviving bear attacks, which naturally led to zombie attacks.

Which led to Costco.

For those who don't know, Costco is like a huge convenience store, they have all the stuff you get at a stationary store, hardware store, and some other random stuff that should be in a toy store or a "random inventor's gear 'r' us" store. They have everything from huge packs of orange juice to chainsaws to riding mowers.

And of course, all this comes in giant, high stacked shelves (http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d40/images/examples/costco-fixed-DSC_0884.jpg). Perfect for surviving a zombie attack. The only thing they're missing is guns...

That's the one reason why, in the novel I'm writing (off-site), it's set in a giant (about 90x average Costco size) mall, and it's a war. So yeah.

*shoots zombie*

Mercenary Pen
2009-09-30, 07:59 PM
What about fire? Eh?

Nope, everyone expects more fire. Really evil people let you burn your supplies, then mount a counterattack as the flames go out... Alternatively, we stand well back and throw in additional fuel sources...

TelemontTanthul
2009-09-30, 08:28 PM
All I know is that if a zombie outbreak actually occurred. I would secure the nearest Costco ASAP.

Costco could keep me alive for the rest of my life.

And maybe a few loved ones. :smallbiggrin:

Kiren
2009-09-30, 08:40 PM
One though about using a flamethrower, the fuel is heavy, and zombies don't feel pain, now you have zombies on fire.

TheBibliophile
2009-09-30, 08:41 PM
Hah. You know what I say to zombies?

Maximised Meteor Swarm and Summon Monster IX, that's what!

Kiren
2009-09-30, 08:55 PM
Hah. You know what I say to zombies?

Maximised Meteor Swarm and Summon Monster IX, that's what!

The zombie ate your dice.

Edit: In real life I wouldn't suggest throwing a pair of dice at the zombie

TheBibliophile
2009-09-30, 09:04 PM
Dice, what dice? I am an arcane mage of epic power, I need no dice to cast spells!

Kiren
2009-09-30, 10:17 PM
Dice, what dice? I am an arcane mage of epic power, I need no dice to cast spells!

Dice.... I mean.... your spell book... yes thats it.

Must remember to respect the forth wall

Bago!!!
2009-10-01, 06:12 AM
Isn't there an antimagic field?

Mercenary Pen
2009-10-01, 07:28 AM
Isn't there an antimagic field?

Cue fake somerset accent

Yup, whole things on one of these newfangled antimagic farms.

Bouregard
2009-10-01, 08:13 AM

Dammit! You defeated my army of zombie mice!

Now it's time to introduce my.....

zombie poodle!:smallmad:

And on the zombie apocalypse... I really hope the robotified ninjapirates will rescue us... even if we then have to eat ricecakes and drink rum all day while solving mathematical problems.

Mercenary Pen
2009-10-01, 08:46 AM
Dammit! You defeated my army of zombie mice!

Now it's time to introduce my.....

zombie poodle!:smallmad:

And on the zombie apocalypse... I really hope the robotified ninjapirates will rescue us... even if we then have to eat ricecakes and drink rum all day while solving mathematical problems.

But why are zombies attacking other zombies? Surely we should join together in an act of zombie solidarity, and bring the revolution to the poor anachronistic living beings of this world.

Besides, I've been holding back... I've only deployed a single zombified housecat, a few humanoid zombies benefitting from mundane kit and a few swarms of zombification mosquitoes... I've got much more in reserve.

chiasaur11
2009-10-01, 10:34 AM
But why are zombies attacking other zombies? Surely we should join together in an act of zombie solidarity, and bring the revolution to the poor anachronistic living beings of this world.

Besides, I've been holding back... I've only deployed a single zombified housecat, a few humanoid zombies benefitting from mundane kit and a few swarms of zombification mosquitoes... I've got much more in reserve.

Come off it guv.

We both know when Bruce Campbell gets here your whole zombie plan washes out, and even if he was busy you'd be stopped in Cumberland.

Gullara
2009-10-01, 10:45 AM
Okay, recently there have been a lot of illnesses, The hole damned nation is sick, but why? I'll tell ya why! Zombies.
That's right, Zombies. First the robots scared us into thinking that they would attack first, but the zombies are here. I've trained for 10 years for this epidemic and now its happening. God help us all.

ZOMBIES!!! They're here?!?! *runs to read zombie survival guide* I will be prepared, no undead monstrosity (:xykon:) is gunna get me!

Bouregard
2009-10-01, 10:55 AM
ZOMBIES!!! They're here?!?! *runs to read zombie survival guide* I will be prepared, no undead monstrosity (:xykon:) is gunna get me!

Be prepared for my ultimate zombie!

Step 1: Create Zombie out of a proffessional boxer/soldier/wrestler
Step 2: Wrap it in barbed wire
Step 3: Coat it with Kerosin
Step 4: Glue some knives to his fingers
Step 5: Strap a heat-resistant CD-Player to his back. Filled with a few "Best of Elvis Presley" CDs
Step 6: Point zombie to survivors &set it on fire.

That's Nightmarefuel!

Etcetera
2009-10-01, 11:09 AM
Zombie flying monkeys. That is all.

In the case of a zombie attack, I'd take a crowbar, find a decent car parked outside a house, steal they keys, grab a map and... realise I can't drive and the roads are packed with empty cars anyway.

I'd try and meet up with other survivors. Apart from that, no real plans. Avoid fighting, since I'm rather bad at that.

FlyingWhale
2009-10-01, 11:23 AM
I'd try and meet up with other survivors. Apart from that, no real plans. Avoid fighting, since I'm rather bad at that.

If I ever catch a boat over to that side of the world... Look for 3 green flares... It's my signature... ... ... Starting now...

Etcetera
2009-10-01, 11:25 AM
Reading about L4D has given me an idea. Personal alarms as distraction devices. Wire them up to an RC servo and...

FlyingWhale
2009-10-01, 11:38 AM
Reading about L4D has given me an idea. Personal alarms as distraction devices. Wire them up to an RC servo and...OH GOD IT'S A TANK! Prepare for a right good thrashing!

Fixed. :smallwink:

Etcetera
2009-10-01, 11:41 AM
Guns? Guns? You, sir have offended my honour. A true gentleman fights zombies with their hands alone. That and a series of ingenious traps, half a dozen tonnes of Semtex and a nervous disposition...

Froogleyboy
2009-10-01, 12:14 PM
Guns? Guns? You, sir have offended my honour. A true gentleman fights zombies with their hands alone. That and a series of ingenious traps, half a dozen tonnes of Semtex and a nervous disposition...

And gets eaten

Etcetera
2009-10-01, 12:21 PM
No sirree, he gets blown to pieces by his own explosives. Hoisted by his own petard if you will. Heh heh.

Although I reckon my best bet would be to go to Norfolk. I've been there once before, and it has shotguns, castles and sheep. All you need to survive a zombie invasions.

Surely the castle method is the best way to deal with zombies. I has the added advantage that zombies won't destroy your crops and raze your houses. And maybe if you stay quiet enoguh they won't even notice you...
Raise the drawbridge.

varthalon
2009-10-01, 01:22 PM
I agree with Cosco... more than one entrance but all the entrances easy to secure. No windows for zombies to crash in through. Huge supply of bulk food, bottle water, drugs, etc... including furniture to use and hunting supplies.

But there is no cause for panic folks... listen closely to what the zombies are mumbling as they shuffle closer... they aren't saying "Brains... brains..." they're saying "Grains... grains..." This is horde of vegitarians turned into zombies. Just let them at your vegitables and they'll leave you alone.

chiasaur11
2009-10-01, 02:04 PM

Step 1: Create Zombie out of a professional boxer/soldier/wrestler
Step 3: Coat it with Kerosene
Step 5: Strap a heat-resistant CD-Player to his back. Filled with a few "Best of Elvis Presley" CDs

That's Nightmarefuel!

That's also a lesson in fortification, Elvis appreciation, and patience.

The thing would last less than an hour before keeling over from burns, and even if it lived it would be unable to breach Fort Costco.

Gullara
2009-10-01, 03:06 PM

Step 1: Create Zombie out of a proffessional boxer/soldier/wrestler
Step 3: Coat it with Kerosin

That's Nightmarefuel!

No zombie, no matter how well equiped can stand against a well prepared person

BatRobin
2009-10-01, 03:13 PM
Ok, that's it, in a few minutes there'll be a game in the Silly Message Board Games section (or would it belong here?) where we act out a zombie battle in a GIANT COSTCO.

:D

*throws Celine Dion CD in boombox at zombies*

Bouregard
2009-10-01, 05:05 PM
*throws Celine Dion CD in boombox at zombies*

And they call me mad!

And don't underestimate my improved zombie, even if he drops dead (again) the CD-Player will continue... muhaha.... you're doomed!

Mhm does anyone know a poison thats heatresistant and don't dissolve dead tissue? Then I'll have another thing to coat a zombie with.

Also a burning zombie is not to be easy defeated. He will set others on fire and in a few minutes your whole fortifictions will burn! Or the stench of burning flesh will make you insane.

FlyingWhale
2009-10-01, 05:10 PM
And they call me mad!

And don't underestimate my improved zombie, even if he drops dead (again) the CD-Player will continue... muhaha.... you're doomed!

Mhm does anyone know a poison thats heatresistant and don't dissolve dead tissue? Then I'll have another thing to coat a zombie with.

Also a burning zombie is not to be easy defeated. He will set others on fire and in a few minutes your whole fortifictions will burn! Or the stench of burning flesh will make you insane.

Teflon. It's not exactly something you want to come in contact with... Yeah, I know our cookware has it but it has protective coatings OVER the Teflon. Also Asbestos. I am pretty sure that isn't good for humans...Or any living creature.

chiasaur11
2009-10-01, 05:14 PM
And they call me mad!

...The fort is concrete. As in, the zombie will be a random pile of ashes long before the fort is on fire.

And what do you have against Elvis anyway?

He was, in his prime, a pretty good musician.

FlyingWhale
2009-10-01, 05:26 PM
...The fort is concrete. As in, the zombie will be a random pile of ashes long before the fort is on fire.

And what do you have against Elvis anyway?

He was, in his prime, a pretty good musician.

He failed to mention I attached a version of Tesla's resonator onto the zombie and we harpoon him to the wall of your fort...Tesla can roll in his grave for a different reason now. He'll be loling in his grave.......shut it. :smallfrown: