PDA

View Full Version : Good DS Download-Play games?

Blaine.Bush
2009-09-29, 06:05 PM
I need suggestions for fun, child-friendly DS download-play games, preferably co-op or not too competitive, and hopefully not much more than $30 USD. Any ideas? Thanks! :smallsmile:

Wreckingrocc
2009-09-29, 06:08 PM
Almost no DS Download-Play games are Co-Op...

Off the top of my head, the best are New Super Mario Bros (Competitive), Mario Kart DS (Competitive), and Advance Wars (Competitive).

Inhuman Bot
2009-09-29, 06:11 PM
I need suggestions for fun, child-friendly DS download-play games, preferably co-op or not too competitive, and hopefully not much more than $30 USD. Any ideas? Thanks! :smallsmile:

Sadly, I don't think any such game exists.

Blaine.Bush
2009-09-29, 06:15 PM
Hm, the little bro hates losing... I suppose any good download-play game would work, as long as it's okay for an 8-year-old.

The Dark Fiddler
2009-09-29, 06:21 PM
Hm, the little bro hates losing... I suppose any good download-play game would work, as long as it's okay for an 8-year-old.

I've got the same problem, but replace 8-year-old with Autistic. I usually just let him win, if that helps you any.

Edit: Super Start Ultra would work, but the Co-op part is REALLY watered down.

Wreckingrocc
2009-09-29, 06:30 PM
Hmm...

DS may not be your console :/

Though, if you have any old game boy advances or colors, I'd highly recommend finding a retro game store with Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. I think I played those at about 8 years old, and I loved them. When you're playing with two people, too, you can (in a fun way) compete to beat your own game first, then switch after finishing for the linked game.

Pokemon games are always fun for kids, too. I seem to recall perhaps two or three hours of fun underground digging with friends in Diamond/Pearl, too.