PDA

View Full Version : 4e RPGA

tcrudisi
2009-09-30, 12:26 PM
I downloaded the RPGA sheet that tells me what is allowed and what is not. However, they managed to word it in such a way that I am still confused.

For a point of reference, I use the character builder. Which backgrounds are allowed? I do not think the MM and MM2 races are allowed, but are all the others? The powers labeled PH2: Series... yes or no?

I'll be playing in my first RPGA event in about a month, so I've got plenty of time to do my research, but the sooner I create the characters, the longer I have to second-guess all my decisions. :smallbiggrin:

Thanks in advance, fellow players!

*edit* I realize that listing all the backgrounds and races would be silly. Rather, what groups are allowed? The Forgotten Realms backgrounds probably. The PHB2 backgrounds, probably. The Scales of War? I'm not sure. Etc.

Ranis
2009-09-30, 12:40 PM
In LFR RPGA, you can only use the general backgrounds and the Forgotten Realms specific ones. Races that are in Monster Manual 1 or 2 are prohibited from use, unless it has also appeared in an issue of Dragon Magazine. All PHB1 and 2 powers from the minis packs are also allowed.

Any other questions?