PDA

View Full Version : SEU 5: A Mother's Arms - Opening post 108

Pages : [1] 2 3

happyturtle
2009-09-30, 02:06 PM
S.E.U. 5: A Mother's Arms

Narrator: Happyturtle
Co-narrator: Billtodamax

((Warning! Narrations will include very young children dying horribly. Please do not join or read the thread if you will find this upsetting.))

Horrors (Werewolves)
Like in the last game none of the horrors will start knowing each other, every night one of them will be able to use one type of night kill, they will take turns with this.

Horror: A creature created by the Glacier corporation from DNA and RNA of a unknown specimen. They are capable of “merging” with other living creatures, taking their exact form and possibly also their memories.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Horrors can once it’s their turn to use a night-kill be able to choose between the following types of night kills:

Disappearance: The horror makes one player disappear into the night. While the details about this is better left unmentioned this kill is not be revealed until the end of the next night. The player fallen victim for this is not in any way allowed to tell the other player about this or post in the thread until its revealed that she/he is indeed dead. Like Mafia abduction.

Slaughter: The horror mercifully finishes off the human as messy as possible to start panic among the survivors. Direct kill.

Merge: The horror merges with another player and "becomes" the selected player. Unless the player the horror selected is a S.E.U. Agent/Commander that player will be transformed into a horror and gain all their abilities and victory conditions. The original horror will die when it has "merged" with the other player and unlike the other games the dead horrors will NOT be able to talk to the remaining horrors.

If the horror uses any of these kills on another horror they will instead learn of each other. Horrors that know of each other can switch their kill turns if the horror whose turn it is PMs the narrator with this intention.

A horror that is a part of a commando group can if it wants “disturb” the actions of that group. This is done by messaging the narrator during the same night as the horror is in a commando group. The horrors all scries as Horrors (Werewolves).

The horrors win once their numbers are equal or greater than the non-horrors.

The S.E.U. (Team Villager)
Children/Staff (Villager): You are one of the workers or children at "A Mother's Arms" child care center. Now you must kill the horrors before they can kill or infect you… Scries as Child/Teacher (Villager).

Paste Eater (Fail): . If you are a part of a commando group you will as always, screw it up unless the S.E.U. Commander is also a part of that group. You believe you are a normal villager. Scries as Paste Eater (Fail).

S.E.U. Agent (Agent): You have tracked down the horror queen to the day care center "A Mother's Arms", but you arrived too late to prevent infestation. If you are a part of a commando group whose actions is “disturbed” you will learn of that. If a horror tries to merge with you, you will die instead. Scries as S.E.U. Agent (Agent).

S.E.U. Commander (Commander): If you are in a commando group that group can’t be disturbed and if someone tries to, you will learn of it. If a horror tries to merge with you, you will die instead. Scries as S.E.U. Commander (Commander).

The S.E.U. and the villagers will win the game once all horrors have been eradicated.

Commando Groups
Three players of any type of roles can during a night form a "commando group" by sending a PM with all their names to the narrator (every player in the commando group must be willing to join).
A player can only be in one commando group at once every night, otherwise all the action taken by every group except the first the player was a part of will fail.
A commando group can perform one of the following actions during a night:

Investigate: Will reveal the role of a selected player to everyone in the commando group. If this action is disturbed it will come back with an incorrect result. If it is disturbed by a horror, the horror gets the choice to either learn the genuine role or choose the incorrect result (which is otherwise random).

Protect: Will protect a selected player from all the horrors night kills and night actions during that night. If this action is disturbed, nothing will happen instead.

Surveillance: If this commando action targets a horror, that horror will be unable to use any night kills, night actions or disturb commando groups during that night. If this action is disturbed nothing will happen instead.

They can't use any of these actions on a member in their own commando group.

Because the time it might take to form commando groups the nights in this game will be 48 hours long.

Additional Rules:
Role PMs will be posted publicly.

The game will start with four horrors, four paste eaters, and four SEU agents (SEU commander + 3 agents).

If a night kill does not happen, the narration will not indicate why. It could be that the horror did not send in a kill, that the horror was voided, that the target was baned, that someone was abducted, or that two horrors learned of each other.

Helgraf's scry interference rule is in effect.

Day/Night phases may last longer than 48 hours due to narrator's health issues. Changing of votes or night actions can continue up until the moment when the 'Day/Night ends' post goes up.

If you are a player who cannot get online at weekends, please let me know during recruitment. If we have any, I will adjust updating accordingly.

Autolynches will occur if you miss two consecutive days of voting.

Secret rules may exist. Or not.

This game have started recruiting, sign up in this thread if you would like to be a part of it. Recruitment is limited to 20 players.

Player List

{table=head]Player|Role|Fate
Aemoh|Fail|killed night 1
Andre Fairchilde|Villager|Survived
Cpt. Soup|Agent|Survived
deathslayer7|Villager|Survived
Evnafets|Villager|Survived
Fleeing Coward|Fail|Survived
Hyozo|Villager|Survived
Lex-kat|Fail/Horror|Merged with Night 3, lynched day 5
Murska|Horror|lynched day 3
Night Surgeon|Villager|Survived
Oddity|Horror|lynched day 1
Rakkoon|Agent|Survived
RedScholarGypsy|Fail|lynched day 2
Reinholdt|Agent|Survived
Sanity 702|Horror|Lynched day 4
Shadowcaller|SEU Commander|Survived
Shadowhisper|Villager|Survived
MOD|Villager|Survived
The Bookworm|Villager|Survived
Wolfbane|Horror|merged night 3[/table]

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-09-30, 10:10 PM
Sign me up, please!

Murska
2009-09-30, 10:13 PM
I'm in and dying yet again.

UncleWolf
2009-09-30, 10:14 PM
IN! :smallbiggrin:

Andre Fairchilde
2009-09-30, 10:14 PM
Let's see. Lynched in Titans. Brought back in Titans. Lynched in Fears. Titans ends.

Ok. I'll try it.

So what are these hidden rules?

RedScholarGypsy
2009-09-30, 10:15 PM
In please.

Hyozo
2009-09-30, 10:15 PM
In as a paste eater, since I'm probably getting that role anyway.

happyturtle
2009-09-30, 10:26 PM
Roleplaying is encouraged, though not required. If any of you have baby-week avatars, this is a good time to put them to use again. :smallbiggrin: You could also roleplay as a teacher, parent, guy who was delivering the weekly supply of paste.... pretty much anyone you can justify being present in a daycare center.

Of course when the SEU get there the area will be sealed off.

About the hidden rules that may or may not exist: The most important thing to remember is that Murska will try his damnedest to break the game with them. If you listen to him, it is on your own head.

You have been warned. :smallamused:

Fan
2009-09-30, 10:26 PM
In, for great terror!

Wizibirb
2009-09-30, 10:34 PM
in please! i love this idea. :smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2009-09-30, 10:37 PM
Count me in

Darkcomet
2009-09-30, 10:43 PM
In, I guess. Here's hoping I'm not a horror again... :smallsigh:

evnafets
2009-09-30, 10:48 PM
Oooooo! Oooooo! Pick me! Pick me! You can't have a game like this without li'l Evvie now can you? We're gonna teach these nasty horrors a lesson we are.

Deathslayer7
2009-09-30, 11:07 PM
in in in in in in in in in in :smallbiggrin:

*jumps up and down*
*hyperactively*
*really hyperactively*
*wonders where wolfbane is* :smalltongue:
*sees Wolfbane* :smallbiggrin::smallamused:

Wizibirb
2009-09-30, 11:15 PM
I just realized how unethical this is we will have children killing children :smallfrown:

Yet none of us flinch to be in. Shows us are true colors, no? :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-09-30, 11:16 PM
And agents using flamethrowers on children who are suspected to be harbouring horrors.

This is not a game for the squeamish.

Cpt. Soup
2009-09-30, 11:23 PM
Did somebody say flamethrowers and children? I wonder how vivid summeries are going to get.. well I'm in.

Deathslayer7
2009-09-30, 11:24 PM
or best friends killing people they should trust :smallamused:

Wizibirb
2009-09-30, 11:26 PM
EDIT

XP didn't realize who that was aimed at my bad. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2009-09-30, 11:28 PM
*poofs into daycare*

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo338/Kirbybane/BabyWolf.png

Woof!

@DS7: Eh, you deserved it once. I've stopped feeling guilty about it. :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2009-09-30, 11:32 PM
that's good. maybe another round then. This time with an innocent girl. :smallamused:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa125/death_slayer7/BabySlayer.png

Aemoh
2009-09-30, 11:33 PM
In, of course :smallsmile:

Hyozo
2009-10-01, 12:13 AM
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q281/iceddragons/BabyHyozo.png

I've altered my baby week avatar, for reasons which should be obvious to anybody who remembers the original. (for the rest of you, the difference is that the old one depicted me back when I was iceddragons instead of Hyozo)

Oddity
2009-10-01, 12:58 AM
Crazy Kid Oddity reporting for duty?
(I don't want to do any duties!)
missed the last one so... IN

rakkoon
2009-10-01, 02:20 AM
20 player game? Love to join! In

Read the rules a couple of times, looks like a fabulous game!
And counting it seems I just made it (hope I didn't miscount)

Irbis
2009-10-01, 04:24 AM
In!

And Trixie, don't you dare not join!

I want to lynch you, too! :smalltongue:

Trixie
2009-10-01, 04:43 AM
Over my dead body! :smalltongue:

In, I guess.

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-01, 04:44 AM
Thanks Happy for pre-inning me :smallbiggrin:

Last game was awesome. Actually I wouldn't mind being Commander again. Leading villagers to win is very satisfying :smallbiggrin:

The Bookworm
2009-10-01, 05:56 AM
Thanks for pre-inning me, RPing as innocent toddlers is fun!

happyturtle
2009-10-01, 06:23 AM
Game is full. Rakkoon got the last spot, so Irbis and Trixie will go on the list as autolynch replacements.

Trixie
2009-10-01, 06:36 AM
So, your threats were without cover, were they? :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-10-01, 06:40 AM
I couldn't have lynched you in this game anyway, without breaking narrator impartiality.

Dirk Kris
2009-10-01, 07:44 AM
Add me as an auto-replacement please.

Dr. Bath
2009-10-01, 11:41 AM
Argleblarg. I keep missing these! Stop starting them when I'm asleep. In as autolynch I guess, but I'm too late for that as well, really. ;__;

Lex-Kat
2009-10-01, 12:14 PM
Dang!!! Full already?

Auto-Lynch please? :smallfrown:

Hyozo
2009-10-01, 12:15 PM
Maybe 6 should be a full-sized game?

happyturtle
2009-10-01, 12:20 PM
Yeah. I'm talking with SC about how to balance it for more players, but I'm not sure how it will work. Starting the game with 8 or 9 commando groups would be pretty brutal on the horrors.

Roles will go out sometime over the weekend. Game starts Monday. YOu can go ahead and start roleplaying now, if you want.

happyturtle
2009-10-01, 12:34 PM
Okay, we *think* the game might work with 25 players. I'll decide tomorrow whether to do that. If so, Irbis, Trixie, Dirk, Bath, and Lex are in.

In the meantime, is there anyone else who wants to be on the waiting list?

Guancyto
2009-10-01, 12:45 PM
Yo dawg, I heard you like autolynch replacements so I put a list in your auto so I can auto while you list.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-01, 12:48 PM
Eight year old Alexia Stone was building herself a palace. I'm a princess! She proudly proclaims.

Warning!! Currently NOT a player of this game. :frown:

Wizibirb
2009-10-01, 12:57 PM
Jake was a measly 7 years old, he was small for his age. He loved anything to do with "magic". When he grew up he was going to be a wizard and no one was going to stop him.

UncleWolf
2009-10-01, 01:35 PM
Baby Wolfbane wags his tail as he chews on one of the blocks he was playing with. Thats the problem with teething, always needing something to chew on. Preferably a rawhide, but wooden blocks do as well.

Reinholdt
2009-10-01, 02:51 PM
Sure, I'll be in for auto-lynch.

If you want a bigger game, maybe make the commando group size larger? That ought to fix your problem. Maybe.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/Kwarkpudding/BabyReinholdt.png

There appears to be a kitty with a nice shiny toy(?) gun curled up and sleeping on the rocking chair.

Deathslayer7
2009-10-01, 03:12 PM
Lila walk around and pets the kitty, scratching it under the chin. Her eyes light up as she sees Wolfbane though, and heads over to give him a belly rub.

Reinholdt
2009-10-01, 03:23 PM
Kitty purrs.
Then glares in jealousy as little Lila goes over to the puppy, its big bright kitty eyes flashing a deep red for a second, as a deep low hiss escapes its furry body.

It then yawns and falls back to sleep.

UncleWolf
2009-10-01, 03:35 PM
The plushie wolf goes "Squeaky" as his stomach is rubbed.

(Yes, he is a plushie. :smallbiggrin:)

Uncle Festy
2009-10-01, 04:29 PM
… damn, how'd I miss this?
Auto replacement kthx.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-01, 05:07 PM
Can anyone make me a baby avatar? Please?

Lex-Kat
2009-10-01, 06:21 PM
Baby Wolfbane wags his tail as he chews on one of the blocks he was playing with. Thats the problem with teething, always needing something to chew on. Preferably a rawhide, but wooden blocks do as well.

The plushie wolf goes "Squeaky" as his stomach is rubbed.

(Yes, he is a plushie. :smallbiggrin:)
Wait, these two concepts somehow do not seem to mix well. :smallconfused: :smallconfused:

UncleWolf
2009-10-01, 06:36 PM
Wait, these two concepts somehow do not seem to mix well. :smallconfused: :smallconfused:

His point of view. Much like the Calvin and Hobbes Comics.

Hyozo
2009-10-01, 06:40 PM
A paste eating toddler sees the kitty, walks over to it, and tries to pet it.

Note that both of his hands are already covered in paste. I doubt the kitty will like that...

Lex-Kat
2009-10-01, 06:44 PM
So.... do you have a Calvin to go with your Hobbes?

Not that it really matters. It's your character. :smallsmile:

Alexia sees Paste Eater and runs to Kitty. Don't touch her!!

Reinholdt
2009-10-01, 06:46 PM
Kitty looks up at the two children, blinking its eyes and tilting its head curiously.

The Bookworm
2009-10-01, 06:51 PM
Georgia walks over to the Kitty. She is carrying a book in her hand and another book in her other hand.
"Heavy! Heavy! Kitty! Kitty!" She notices the other kids.
"Lexi! Lexi!" She is happy. Then, she notices
"Pasty! Pasty!" She starts to cry.

UncleWolf
2009-10-01, 07:07 PM
So.... do you have a Calvin to go with your Hobbes?

Nope, just going to play it as a Plushie. :smallbiggrin:

Hyozo
2009-10-01, 07:37 PM
When the girl starts yelling at him, paste eater starts to sniffle, and within a minute, he is also crying and walking away... In the direction of Alexia's castle...

Lex-Kat
2009-10-01, 07:44 PM
Alexia is sure getting a workout. She runs over and now guards her castle. Don't you dare touch it! She growls. She glares at Paste Eater menacingly.

Reinholdt
2009-10-01, 07:47 PM
Kitty purrs. Until it notices a castle!

Kitty leaves its toy gun behind and the petting kid, and dashes to hop into the castle and sit there looking superior. And cute. It meows at the two bickering ones.

The Bookworm
2009-10-01, 07:47 PM
Now Georgia has the kitty all to herself. She puts down her books and begins to pet it.
"Kitty... Kitty..."

The Bookworm
2009-10-01, 07:49 PM
The Kitty jumped away and ran toward the castle. This made Georgia sad. She picked up her books and determinedly toddled towards the castle.
"Kitty! Kitty!"

Hyozo
2009-10-01, 09:16 PM
The paste eater continues crying and runs off, this time toward the teacher. "Lexi's being mean!" he cries as he approaches.

:smallamused:

Wizibirb
2009-10-01, 09:17 PM
Jake pokes his head out side of the castle Incoming MONSTER! He points at the incoming cat, Dramatically he throws his hands up FIREBALL!!!! He picks up his favortie orange squishy ball and throws it at the cat.

Reinholdt
2009-10-01, 10:06 PM
Kitty meowrls at the ball and gracefully hops away, moving to stand behind Georgia for protection.

Wizibirb
2009-10-01, 10:11 PM
Looking defeated Jake murmurs That never works Then storms back into "His Castle."

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-10-01, 10:13 PM
I guess I'll try to roleplay this time...

The teacher says, "Alexia? Being mean? How so?"

Reinholdt
2009-10-01, 10:14 PM
Kitty stands there timidly for a while before coming out and batting the ball about.

Wizibirb
2009-10-01, 10:19 PM
Jake searches his pockets and realizes he forgot his "fireball" he turns back to see the kitty playing with it. Timidly he approaches to pet the kitty

Reinholdt
2009-10-01, 10:20 PM
Kitty stops to look up at Jake and mewls lightly.
"Meow."

Wizibirb
2009-10-01, 10:27 PM
Startled Jake takes a step back but a small grin creeps to his face. he sits next to the kitty and attempts to pet it

Reinholdt
2009-10-01, 10:30 PM
The kitty purrs and nuzzles into Jake's hands.
Its eyes flash red for a very short time, as the kitty's mouth seems to curl up in a fanged grin.

Wizibirb
2009-10-01, 10:36 PM
Jake smiled and pet the kitty kat happily, oblivious to the devilish glow and grin

Hyozo
2009-10-01, 10:53 PM
"She's yelling at me, and not letting me do anything." he cries.

(although probably with worse grammar than that. I'm not great at typing babytalk)

Oddity
2009-10-01, 10:57 PM
Can anyone make me a baby avatar? Please?

Take this one if ya want... quickly made it this afternoon
If you have any suggestions for a better one Id be happy to do it. Gotta practice some time don't I?
(not techhnically a baby, but sure close)
http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/daivinian/rsgbaby.png
Now to get to work on mine...

happyturtle
2009-10-02, 12:27 AM
Haven't made the final decision yet, but I'm leaning towards committing to run SEU 6 soon after 5 ends, with the people who missed out having guaranteed slots.

That being said, if there are any volunteers to run a second SEU game at the same time as this one, speak up.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-02, 12:32 AM
Alexia runs to the teacher also. He's trying to pet the kitty and ruin my castle and he's been eating paste and has it all over his hands so he'd get everything sticky and he's a messy yucky cootie. She stops to catch her breath.

Whether I play or not, I'm still gonna RP, with my nice little warning in every post. :smallsmile:

I don't think a second SEU will be quite as fun as this one looks to be. :smallbiggrin:

Hyozo
2009-10-02, 12:52 AM
That being said, if there are any volunteers to run a second SEU game at the same time as this one, speak up.

I would be willing to, but I certainly do not have the space in my PM box necessary to run a game. (although that's almost certain to clear up once I the next day/night cycle in Memesville is over) I'll consider it. Perhaps with a co-narrator?

happyturtle
2009-10-02, 02:58 AM
Okay, Shadowcaller has an idea for a space themed SEU to run at the same time. Recruitment is opened again, and the autolynch list is now the list for SEU 6. If you are in 5 and would rather play in 6, you're welcome to switch.

SC will be on later with more details.

Oddity
2009-10-02, 03:20 AM
((The Fabled Kid Oddity
http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/daivinian/kidoddity-1.png
doya get it? doya get it? It's funny right?...
Its large because of the text and the fact that It is not meant to be an avatar))

Oddity gets up from underneath his table. Looking around at the other kids he determines that they are all doing pretty boring things, so he runs outside and starts making very loud gun sounds while making sounds that mimicked a helicopter.
"thoug thoug thoug thoug thoug thoug BAM BAM DAH DAH DAH BAM! thoug thoug thoug"
Sighting a young kitten holding a curious object, Oddity flies himself towards the classroom again. He lands with a "thougthoug Thoug Thoug--Thoug---Thoug----Thoug----THoug"
and then sits patiently staring at the fake gun. His 'missile launching mounted Gatling guns' (hands) aimed at the little kitty.

banjo1985
2009-10-02, 04:15 AM
Sure, sign me up for SEU 6. :smallsmile:

Selrahc
2009-10-02, 04:28 AM
I'll go in for 6.

Zar Peter
2009-10-02, 04:32 AM
In for 6. And filler.

Fan
2009-10-02, 06:23 AM
Ah, what the hell, I'll sign up for 6 too provided there is room....

As Issac from Dead Space.

Irbis
2009-10-02, 07:17 AM
Sooo... can someone make a list for SEU 6? :smallconfused:

Reinholdt
2009-10-02, 08:45 AM
((The Fabled Kid Oddity
http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/daivinian/kidoddity-1.png
doya get it? doya get it? It's funny right?...
Its large because of the text and the fact that It is not meant to be an avatar))

Oddity gets up from underneath his table. Looking around at the other kids he determines that they are all doing pretty boring things, so he runs outside and starts making very loud gun sounds while making sounds that mimicked a helicopter.
"thoug thoug thoug thoug thoug thoug BAM BAM DAH DAH DAH BAM! thoug thoug thoug"
Sighting a young kitten holding a curious object, Oddity flies himself towards the classroom again. He lands with a "thougthoug Thoug Thoug--Thoug---Thoug----Thoug----THoug"
and then sits patiently staring at the fake gun. His 'missile launching mounted Gatling guns' (hands) aimed at the little kitty.
Kitty blinks and moves its paws a bit. The fake gun shoots out a red laser, with loud sound effects going "PEW PEW PEW" at the Helicopter kid.

Inwardly it smiles, knowing the gun's radiation may one day improve the chance the kid gets cancer.

((Agree with Lex. Another game is all well and good, but it's not going be nearly as screwed up and fun as this one. I joined for the toddlers! :smallbiggrin:))

Dr. Bath
2009-10-02, 10:01 AM
6 instead for me, please. I was not really all that enthused by the youngling theme I just wanted to play SEU.

Shadowcaller
2009-10-02, 10:29 AM
S.E.U. VI: Still Alive is now waiting for mod approval.

UncleWolf
2009-10-02, 11:11 AM
((Agree with Lex. Another game is all well and good, but it's not going be nearly as screwed up and fun as this one. I joined for the toddlers! :smallbiggrin:))

*torches a room full of preschoolers with a flamethrower gives them all crayons*

<.<

happyturtle
2009-10-02, 01:20 PM
Both game lists are now in post 1

EagleWiz
2009-10-02, 06:00 PM
In for six

MOD
2009-10-02, 06:34 PM
In for six as well...

Oddity
2009-10-02, 07:01 PM
Kitty blinks and moves its paws a bit. The fake gun shoots out a red laser, with loud sound effects going "PEW PEW PEW" at the Helicopter kid.

Inwardly it smiles, knowing the gun's radiation may one day improve the chance the kid gets cancer.

Helicopter kid Oddity unleashes his armaments upon little kitty. After he is finished he sits down with a little "Meow" Then he goes on to licking his hand and walking around in circles before he finally curls up and goes to sleep.
(guess that radiation may have a more instantaneous affect that you think, no matter, this kid (and I'm sure everyone else) won't be able to tell the difference)

happyturtle
2009-10-02, 07:49 PM
Darkcomet switched from SEU 5 to SEU 6, so his slot has been given to Reinholdt.

Do any of the people in 5 want to switch games with Lex-kat?

Also, Night Surgeon, you're signed up for both, which is okay for now, but you might get bumped from one of them to make room for someone else if more people sign up. Which game is your first choice?

Murska
2009-10-02, 07:54 PM
I'll sign up for both aswell, and SEU5 will be my main choice.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-02, 08:02 PM
Baby Bobbie walks across the play room to the plushie wolf, a rubber sword stuck down the back of his He-Man shirt. He sees Lila playing with it, and sits down next to her. "Can I play with him for a while?"

Deathslayer7
2009-10-02, 08:31 PM
Sure. she says smiling.

Reinholdt
2009-10-02, 08:34 PM
Helicopter kid Oddity unleashes his armaments upon little kitty. After he is finished he sits down with a little "Meow" Then he goes on to licking his hand and walking around in circles before he finally curls up and goes to sleep.
(guess that radiation may have a more instantaneous affect that you think, no matter, this kid (and I'm sure everyone else) won't be able to tell the difference)
Kitty tilts its head, confused at the kid and gives another Meow at him before stepping over to him and curling up to fall asleep next to him.
Warm bodies make great pillows.
Fresh blood makes great blankets.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-10-02, 08:56 PM
"I'm sorry. Why don't you ask nicely, if you haven't already done so?" the teacher(who currently doesn't have a name) says soothingly.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-02, 09:11 PM
His face explodes into a huge grin and he grabs the plushie with a hug. He nozzles the top of it's head with his chin. He looks at Lila. "Thank you."

The Bookworm
2009-10-02, 09:30 PM
I'd like to both in both, with FIVE as my first choice!

happyturtle
2009-10-02, 10:26 PM
Okay, I think we've gotten it sorted. Please check and make sure I didn't screw up where you expected to be. Not everyone who requested to play in both games was successful, but everyone who wanted to play an SEU game does have a slot.

I think.

If I didn't totally confuse myself... please check? :smallredface:

Player List

SEU 5 (Set in a Daycare Centre)
Aemoh
Andre Fairchilde
Cpt. Soup
deathslayer7
Evnafets
Fleeing Coward
Hyozo
Lex-kat
Murska
Night Surgeon
Oddity
Rakkoon
RedScholarGypsy
Reinholdt
Sanity 702
Shadowcaller
Shadowhisper
MOD
The Bookworm
Wolfbane

SEU6: (Horrors IN SPACE!)
Aemoh
Banjo
Darkcomet
Dirk Kris
Dr. Bath
Eaglewiz
Fleeing Coward
Geesi
happyturtle
Irbis
TehSheen
Murska
Night Surgeon
Opeth_Freak
Selrahc
The Bookworm
Trixie
Uncle Festy
Wolfbane
Zar Peter

happyturtle
2009-10-03, 11:02 AM
Just waiting for SEU 6 thread to be approved, and then role PMs will go out.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-03, 03:08 PM
No! He can't play with my castle. She turns and heads back to the castle, finding Jake inside. Get out get out get out!!!

She begins to jump up and down. Teacher!!! Jake's in my castle!! She points at Jake.

happyturtle
2009-10-03, 04:34 PM
Role PMs are going out now. And just to avoid any shenanigans, here's what they all say:

You are the SEU Commander. You have tracked down the horrors to the day care center "A Mother's Arms", but you arrived too late to prevent infestation. If you are in a commando group that group can’t be disturbed and if someone tries to, you will learn of it. If a horror tries to merge with you, you will die instead. Scries as S.E.U. Commander (Commander). You win when all of the horrors are killed.

You are an SEU Agent. You have tracked down the horrors to the day care center "A Mother's Arms", but you arrived too late to prevent infestation. If you are a part of a commando group whose actions is “disturbed” you will learn of that. If a horror tries to merge with you, you will die instead. Scries as S.E.U. Agent (Agent). You win when all of the horrors are killed.

You are one of the workers or children at "A Mother's Arms" child care center. Now you must kill the horrors before they can kill or infect you… Scries as Child/Teacher (Villager) - unless you are a Fail. :smallwink: You win when all of the horrors are killed.

You are a horror - a creature created by the Glacier corporation from DNA and RNA of a unknown specimen. You are capable of “merging” with other living creatures, taking their exact form and possibly also their memories. Each night, one of the horrors will receive a PM telling them it is their turn.

The Horrors can once it’s their turn to use a night-kill be able to choose between the following types of night kills:

Disappearance: The horror makes one player disappear into the night. While the details about this is better left unmentioned this kill is not be revealed until the end of the next night. The player fallen victim for this is not in any way allowed to tell the other player about this or post in the thread until its revealed that she/he is indeed dead. Like Mafia abduction.

Slaughter: The horror mercifully finishes off the human as messy as possible to start panic among the survivors. Direct kill.

Merge: The horror merges with another player and "becomes" the selected player. Unless the player the horror selected is a S.E.U. Agent/Commander that player will be transformed into a horror and gain all their abilities and victory conditions. The original horror will die when it has "merged" with the other player and unlike the other games the dead horrors will NOT be able to talk to the remaining horrors.

If the horror uses any of these kills on another horror they will instead learn of each other. Horrors that know of each other can switch their kill turns if the horror whose turn it is PMs the narrator with this intention.

A horror that is a part of a commando group can if it wants “disturb” the actions of that group. This is done by messaging the narrator during the same night as the horror is in a commando group. The horrors all scries as Horrors (Werewolves).

If the horror disturbs a scry he can choose either to see the true result, or decide what the false result will be. (But not both!)
The horrors win once their numbers are equal or greater than the non-horrors.

Irbis
2009-10-03, 04:39 PM
I haven't got anything :smallfrown:

happyturtle
2009-10-03, 04:43 PM
Role PMs are now sent. Irbis, you are in SEU 6.

Any problems, let me know. Game starts Monday.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-10-04, 08:37 AM
Is this the game thread?

happyturtle
2009-10-04, 08:38 AM
This is the game thread. The opening narration will be posted tonight, and then the game will start.

happyturtle
2009-10-04, 06:43 PM
Start of Game

===================================

Mrs. Wade smiled at her class as they played. Little Alley and Jer were chasing each other around the room while Brooks and Paul played with blocks. Her part-time assistant, a college student pursuing a degree in early childhood education, approached her. "Eva, there's a prospective client in your office. I tried to answer her questions, but she wanted to speak to the owner."

"Thank you, Dominique. I'll go speak to her now." Then raising her voice to address the room. "Put away your toys and get your mats for naptime, children."

She recieved a chorus of little "Yes ma'ams" and "Aww...'s", but they complied. Turning down the lights, she turned the room over to Dominique and went to her office, where a young woman sat waiting for her.

"I'm Mrs Wade. How may I help you?"

"I'd like you to take care of my children."

"What are their ages?"

"Oh, they haven't been born yet."

"You're expecting then? Multiples?"

"Not exactly."

Mrs Wade gave her a quizzical look. "I'm sorry, what is your name?"

The young woman smiled, displaying sharp teeth. "Carly Bryson."

It was all Karen Wade's fault. Carly was sure of it. Two months ago, Karen had brought her damn agents to Carly's apartment building, sealed it off, and infected them all.

Because of you, Alizarin is dead ...my children are dead... Because of you, I'm a fugitive.

She couldn't bring them back. But she could get revenge. Karen didn't have any children, but she had a mother.

Carly's hand lashed out across the desk, shifting to something insectile, but not a claw. An ovipositor. "Take good care of my children, Mrs Wade," Carly whispered. "I'll be very angry if you don't."

Carly Bryson never returned. She was traced to the cruise ship The Terror and killed by S.E.U. But a few weeks later, her children hatched, ripping their way out of the body of their host and escaping into the daycare.

Previous quarantines had been managed with more secrecy, but this was a media circus. Only the help of the National Guard kept frantic parents back from the sealed off center. Terrorism, they were told. Someone with a bomb and children for hostages. It was every parent's nightmare, and all they could do was pray that the negotiators that were allowed in would be able to defuse the situation somehow.

But this killer can't be negotiated with. And most of the children are going to end up dead,Karen thought. The idea should have horrified her, but she was too numb with grief. It should have been over with Carly's death, but the phone call this morning... the photos of her mother's body that they'd tried to keep her from seeing... the flight on a commandeered military jet... and now the gauntlet of cameras and microphones as she was escorted through to the quarantine area.

The thought going through her head was no doubt the same going through the minds of the parents in the crowd.

This can't be real. Dear gods, please let me wake up now.

Day 1 starts now and ends in about 48 hours.

Murska
2009-10-04, 06:50 PM
Okay, this space reserved for organizing the groups.

PLAYERLIST:
Aemoh
Andre Fairchilde
Cpt. Soup
deathslayer7
Evnafets
Fleeing Coward
Hyozo
Lex-kat
Murska
Night Surgeon
Oddity
Rakkoon
RedScholarGypsy
Reinholdt
Sanity 702
Shadowcaller
Shadowhisper
MOD
The Bookworm
Wolfbane

EDIT: Okay, so I'll PM every group tonight after the lynch. I don't think the horrors need any extra information and everyone'll know what the groups were tomorrow. Everyone fine with that?

Deathslayer7
2009-10-04, 06:56 PM
unfortunatly murska, somehow i dont trust you with that much information.

Murska
2009-10-04, 07:00 PM
Well, someone has to organize the groups. I volunteer, like I've done in every SEU thus far. If someone else really wants to, go ahead.

Deathslayer7
2009-10-04, 07:02 PM
but what about actions. or is everyone going to be doing that on their own?

Murska
2009-10-04, 07:04 PM
Mainly, the actions are for the groups to have the final decision on but I've usually given each group my suggestion, which would be good to follow since that way we don't get duplicate scries nor do we leave important things like baning outed people or scrying suspects undone.

Last game I suggested they bane me, they decided to scry me instead and I was killed. :smallannoyed:

Deathslayer7
2009-10-04, 07:06 PM
I think for night 1 actions should not be said, seeing as how its all random.

Murska
2009-10-04, 07:06 PM
It's not all random. For one, we want 1-2 groups baning the one doing the organizing, then we want the other groups to all scry a different person. And day 1 voting might also reveal something.

Deathslayer7
2009-10-04, 07:27 PM
so basically you're trying to get yourself baned and not die ever. Murska.

Murska
2009-10-04, 07:32 PM
Pretty much, yes. Baning doesn't interrupt scrying me, you know. It's just the fact that in SEUs 1, 3 and 4 I was killed in the first two nights due to organizing the villagers. In SEU 2, one villager decided he was more likely to be a wolf than I was to not be one, which resulted in the villager team losing stupidly on the last day. In SEU 2, I didn't organize the teams, which was not surprisingly the only time I haven't died early.

Anyway, Deathslayer for arguing against the villager team organizing themselves as soon as possible.

Deathslayer7
2009-10-04, 07:33 PM
you misunderstand me Murska. I'm all for organizing. I'm against baning a person who we don't even know is a horror or not.

Murska
2009-10-04, 07:35 PM
Then, why? Baning me has the potential to hurt the villagers by stripping them of a single scry, which is very likely to turn up as false in any case. It has the potential to help the villager team by giving them someone to organize the rest of the five scries and robbing the horrors of a kill.

Deathslayer7
2009-10-04, 07:36 PM
ah but what if your a horror? we'll never prove it if we scry you and as you said, it would probably scry false, and if it did scry as a horror, you would claim as such. :smallamused:

go go circular logic. :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-10-04, 07:39 PM
Thus far in the games, if someone is scried as a horror they're lynched, unless someone comes forth with a claim of of scry disturbance in that group.

Also, a horror wouldn't really gain anything from being in the position of organizing the groups since he doesn't know the other horrors, he WILL be scried and all the information is made public on the next day regardless.

evnafets
2009-10-04, 07:40 PM
I think organising the commando teams is a good thing.

I don't think a single person knowing/controlling everything without sharing the information is necessarily good, as that person may be a horror, or may be night killed even if their protection is interfered with.

IMO scrying the same person with two teams is potentially a good thing for weeding out fools/horrors.
@V ACK! - Duly noted.

UncleWolf
2009-10-04, 07:41 PM
I think organising the commando teams is a good thing.

I don't think a single person knowing/controlling everything without sharing the information is necessarily good, as that person may be a horror, or may be night killed even if their protection is interfered with.

IMO scrying the same person with two teams is potentially a good thing for weeding out fools/horrors.

Not really.

Helgraf's scry interference rule is in effect.

Deathslayer7
2009-10-04, 07:43 PM
there's helgraf's intereference though evnafets. so it would take two nights with two groups wasting banes and scries to make sure he is confirmed. Even then we might not be sure.

but for now Murska, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Cause in my opinion, you're right. Being the center of attention is not what the horrors would want. But it's you using people and manipulating information that I'm more concerned about. I know what you can do given the chance. :smallamused:

damn ninjed twice. *pulls wolfbanes tail* :smallannoyed:

Murska
2009-10-04, 07:43 PM
What Wolfbane said. Also, all the information(except potentially someone scrying as a SEU member) is made public on the following day.

The person may be nightkilled but only if the wolves are willing to take the risk of losing the kill. Also, it points suspicion towards the team supposed to bane him, and frankly, losing the organizing player is just like losing any other player to a nightkill. Someone else just takes the job up.

As I said, if someone else wants that position then volunteer and we can hold a vote.

Deathslayer7
2009-10-04, 08:00 PM
honestly voting just takes time and its better if you just take it. I cant believe i just said that. :smalleek:

happyturtle
2009-10-04, 08:09 PM
Earlier that day....

"Alley... look at you. You're a mess. Who let you into the fingerpaints anyway?"

But when Dominique picked up the laughing toddler, she discovered that it wasn't paint on her hands and clothes and face.

"Miza Wade!" Alley said happily, and pointed towards the kitchen. Dominique went that way, expecting to see someone hurt, perhaps badly.

She hadn't expected to see her boss ripped open from throat to pelvis.

Now...

The agents tried to question Dominique, but she was incoherent. Meanwhile, Alley wandered around unsupervised, wondering why everything was different today.

She was still in her blood stained clothes.

UncleWolf
2009-10-04, 09:46 PM
His face explodes into a huge grin and he grabs the plushie with a hug. He nozzles the top of it's head with his chin. He looks at Lila. "Thank you."

Wolfbane sighs (Squeaky) happily as he is picked up. It was one of the perks to being what he was. Of course, he'd never admit that to the other plushies, but it was one of the few guilty pleasures he allowed himself.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-04, 10:09 PM
Alexia was still staring at Jake. Hey Jake. Wanna play?

And I think Murska is a good choice for organizer. He knows the risk though.

Now, I volunteer to be in his Commando Group. :smallsmile: Who would like to be our third?

Aemoh
2009-10-04, 11:17 PM
*day 1 random point at Oddity*

Feel free to throw me in whatever group. I won't object and will follow along.

Oddity
2009-10-05, 12:14 AM
((any group...))
Oddity points at his buddy Reinholdt.
"kitty is mine!"

Then Oddity starts to roll around on the floor circling the still sleeping little kitten.

UncleWolf
2009-10-05, 12:20 AM
((Also, thanks to Happyturtle...
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/avatars/wolfplushie.png
:smallbiggrin:))

Fan
2009-10-05, 01:20 AM

Now, I volunteer to be in his Commando Group. :smallsmile: Who would like to be our third?

I'll risk it. Although something tells me in a game like this that irony, would have it's way, and make Lex a horror.

rakkoon
2009-10-05, 02:04 AM
Ok, hows about the guy above and below my name then?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/HSm81RL3mkY/0.jpg

"I am a racooon, raccooooooon, wouldn't you like to be one too? Hey Shadowcaller, I say HEY, nevermind... Hey Odiety and Gyps ... redschol... red guy, have you seen my new mask?"

@Murska : suggest group Rakkoon, Oddity, RSG

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-05, 07:33 AM
I don't have too bad a record trusting Murska, but there is reason for caution. I wouldn't put it passed him to be always the organizer waiting for when he's organizer and horror. That said, as long as someone else is keeping and eye on him, as deathslayer7 seems to have volunteered to do, I think we'll be fine for a while with this arrangement.

Random point Night Surgeon

MOD
2009-10-05, 09:47 AM
The Bookworm was randomly targeted for my lynch vote.

Wizibirb
2009-10-05, 11:32 AM

Jake breaks out into a huge grin, Of course princesss, this wizard would love to play. he walks over with his fireball in hand.

In with any group.

EDIT:
Pointing at ^ so MOD

Reinholdt
2009-10-05, 11:37 AM
The Kitten licks its paws, stopping for a second to stare at Jake before resuming again. Bathing is important.

((Any group. Sanity702))

Cpt. Soup
2009-10-05, 12:27 PM
points at Aemoh

((Do you think we can go through the first day with a 20 way tie?))

happyturtle
2009-10-05, 03:08 PM
Announcement: As per the vague reference to secret rules, roleplaying in this game has the potential to earn in-game benefits for players. Don't be shy!

Fan
2009-10-05, 03:13 PM
FF Fanbaby, crawls over beside alley with some actual finger paint, and sets it down beside her, saying.

"Wanna pway?"

happyturtle
2009-10-05, 03:18 PM
Alley smiles at Fanbaby and offers him the piece of Mrs Wade's gallbladder she's been carrying around. "Pway!" she announces happily.

Fan
2009-10-05, 03:27 PM
Alley smiles at Fanbaby and offers him the piece of Mrs Wade's gallbladder she's been carrying around. "Pway!" she announces happily.

Fanbaby knows about as much about what a gall bladder is, as he knows about particle physics, smiling giddly. He takes the small piece of gall bladder, and looks at inquistively for a second, before deciding that it is obviously some really goopy putty, and handing Alley a random container of finger paint, proceeds to make pictures with the goop in the carpet.

Several moments later, we have a signficantly less goopy gall bladder, and a poorly drawn smiley face plastered into the carpet, along with a giddily laughing fanbaby.

Hyozo
2009-10-05, 03:40 PM
Hyozo hasn't been pointed at yet. Seems awfully suspicious to me. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2009-10-05, 04:12 PM
Kitten managed to find the ball bucket!
Kitten has managed to knock over the ball bucket!
Kitten is batting the balls around, meowing.

The Bookworm
2009-10-05, 04:42 PM
Georgia insistently follows the kitty around, lugging her books after her. Every time she tries to pet it, though, it moves away. She starts to cry. ((Aemoh.))

Reinholdt
2009-10-05, 04:59 PM
Kitty is at first oblivious to Georgia until she makes a particularly loud thud. Kitty stops and turns to look at the kid, staying still and available for pets.

The Bookworm
2009-10-05, 05:26 PM
Georgia excitedly pets the kitty.
"Kitty! Kitty!"

Reinholdt
2009-10-05, 05:27 PM
Kitty purrs!
Kitty nuzzles Georgia's hand!
Georgia gets +2 experience.

happyturtle
2009-10-05, 05:31 PM
Alley is not as artistic as Fanbaby, and just smears goop around randomly.

Kitty might think goop smells yummy.

Murska
2009-10-05, 05:38 PM
((I don't have a problem with suggesting groups and such but it is another piece of information for the wolves, if I go ahead with them. So please don't be offended if I change them around randomly. I probably won't be that paranoid, however. :smallsmile:))

Junior Lieutenant Winters is on the roof of the building. He doesn't smoke, otherwise he would be having one now. SEU was tough work sometimes, but this was really bad... the possible horrors were just small children!

He shouldn't have been chosen on this mission in the first place, as SEU only picked the ones they thought mentally capable of dealing with the stress and not letting it get to them, but his superior officer had something against him for just a couple little pranks, so he got separated from Lawnsby and sent here.

Maybe he could just spend the assignment here on the roof, thinking of what they'll do to torment Magnusson next and hopefully unable to hear all the screams below...

Reinholdt
2009-10-05, 05:47 PM
Alley is not as artistic as Fanbaby, and just smears goop around randomly.

Kitty might think goop smells yummy.
Yummy smelling goop!

Kitty bounds away from Georgia to start nomming the goop.

The Bookworm
2009-10-05, 07:05 PM
+2 Experience get for Georgia! She watches Kitty walk off to eat goop, and trots off after him, only stopping to pick her books back up.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-10-05, 07:12 PM
Hyozo hasn't been pointed at yet. Seems awfully suspicious to me. :smalltongue:

Shadowhisper hasn't been pointed at yet. With good reason! Wait, whaa...?

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-05, 07:36 PM
A psychotic Gnome sneaks into the centre and stabs Happyturtle for encouraging roleplaying :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-10-05, 09:23 PM
Jake breaks out into a huge grin, Of course princesss, this wizard would love to play. he walks over with his fireball in hand.
Alexia smiles wickedly. Okay, first, we need to rescue Squeeks the loyal puppy from the evil clutches of Lila and Bobbie.

Then, I need you to attack that evil kitty. She points to Reinholdt.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-05, 10:22 PM
Alexia smiles wickedly. Okay, first, we need to rescue Squeeks the loyal puppy from the evil clutches of Lila and Bobbie.

Bobbie looks around when he hears his name. He sees Alexia and grabs his rubber sword from his back. "That's Alexia, Wolfie. She's mean." He squeezes Wolfie again and stays near Lila.

Oddity
2009-10-05, 11:25 PM
Oddity, being one of the older children should have known slightly better. Lets face it though, he didn't quite have too much up there. He ran off to the small gathering of little uns. He had the nous to see that the face wasn't quite right so he took the piece of gall bladder and made the face nice and round, much to the protest of the other children.
"That's betta"
"NO! pu baak!"
"Naaa dun want too"
*cries*
Oddity hated the sound of other children crying (he was incapable of it himself) so he quickly ran outside and swung upsidedown from the gutter on the roof for three hours (noone knew (or cared) how he got up there)
"I'm a bat, I'm a bat SCREECH"

UncleWolf
2009-10-05, 11:36 PM
Bobbie looks around when he hears his name. He sees Alexia and grabs his rubber sword from his back. "That's Alexia, Wolfie. She's mean." He squeezes Wolfie again and stays near Lila.

Squeaky. Wolfy says in understanding.

:smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2009-10-05, 11:59 PM
Lila glares at Alexia for calling her evil. She watched her out of the corner of her eye, while pretending to sweep the floor with her feather duster.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-06, 12:04 AM
Alexia glares back at Lila. I'll get you. She mouths at her.

Wizibirb
2009-10-06, 12:16 AM

Nodding Jake readies his fireball, Of course my princesss. FIREBALL! he throws the fireball at Bobbie.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-06, 01:02 AM
Alexia charges Lila, paintbrush in her hand. Charge!!

Oddity
2009-10-06, 02:13 AM
Two wagons! Reinholdt with 2. Aemoh with 2. I demand the second voter on each wagon chooses someone not voted at (lex and the bookworm)
(unless you want to be a killer!?!)

Deathslayer7
2009-10-06, 02:39 AM
Lila gets up fast enough and steps in front of the ball to block it from hitting Bobbie. She gives a small squeal as the ball hits her with some force, making her stumble back. The next thing she knows, she has a paint brush whacking her face and body. She wildly swings her feather duster in defense.

The Bookworm
2009-10-06, 06:02 AM
Georgia looks at the fight that begins in front of her. She sits down next to Kitty and the pile of "artistic" goop and begins to read Have You Seen My Cat? ((Oddity.))

Reinholdt
2009-10-06, 09:08 AM
The Kitty finishes the "goop", its mouth now bloodstained as it looks up at Oddity. It practically seems to be grinning devilishly before it turns and bounds back to the castle. It turns and sits there, surveying all in its land with its blood red eyes.

((Reason: Living. I like living.))

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-06, 10:23 AM
Bobbie stands there with his mouth open, clutching his Wolfie. Then he sees Alexia smacking Lila, and raises his sword. "Stop it!" He steps forward to knock the paint brush out, and trips into Alexia, them both falling down, Wolfie and the sword being dropped. Bobbie begins to sniffle a bit.

Edit: Never knew roleplaying with a plushie could be this much fun.:smallbiggrin:

UncleWolf
2009-10-06, 10:29 AM
Wolfy grunts as he hits the ground (Squeaky!). That had hurt a bit. He lays there, dazed.

Wizibirb
2009-10-06, 11:39 AM
Watching everything happen he rushes over and picks up wolfie and his fireball, I got it your majesty!

Reinholdt
2009-10-06, 11:45 AM
Kitty pounces on Jake's head!
Oops. He was going for the fireball, but then Jake got in the way by bending down and picking it up.
Kitty isn't quite sure what to do in this situation.

Wizibirb
2009-10-06, 12:08 PM
Jake feels a tremendous weight on his head, seriously cut back on the goop :smalltongue:. He tumbles forward onto wolfie, trying to get the cat off his head.

Reinholdt
2009-10-06, 12:11 PM
Kitty leaps off of Jake's head and scrambles its way down his back going to Alexia's side.

UncleWolf
2009-10-06, 12:14 PM
Squeaky. The boy falling on him definitely hurt.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-10-06, 12:30 PM
(I'll try to rp soon, no vote yet. When does day end?)

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-06, 12:42 PM
Bobbie gets up and wipes his nose on his sleeve and walks over to his sword. He sees Jake laying on top of Wolfie. "Stop hurting Wolfie!" Bobbie runs over and tries to push Jake off the plushie and grab it.

Wizibirb
2009-10-06, 01:37 PM
Jake rolls off Wolfie, to see Bobbie grabbing the plushie. Looking around he sees Bobbies sword and grabs it. Pointing the sword at him he growls Give him to me!

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-06, 02:27 PM
"Hey, that's mine!" Bobbie clutches Wolfie to his chest as he reaches out with his other hand.

UncleWolf
2009-10-06, 02:47 PM
Wolfy is about ready to burst at the seams. He doesn't know what to do! :smalleek:

Squeaky! he says as he pleads.

Wizibirb
2009-10-06, 02:51 PM
Jake sticks out his tongue, not no more. he try's to stab the hand reaching for the sword, You want it back then give me Wolfie! slowly he picks up his fireball with his free hand.

happyturtle
2009-10-06, 03:09 PM
(It seems all it takes is one little gruesome murder to make our precious little snowflakes forget everything Mrs Wade taught them about sharing. :smallbiggrin: ))

Day ends... possibly as early as 4 hours from now, possibly not until tomorrow morning. Carry on with voting and roleplay in the meantime.

Deathslayer7
2009-10-06, 04:23 PM
Lila finally getting hit with the paint brush so many times, pushes Alexia away and then charges her with the feather duster. There's an anger in her eyes at the moment.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-06, 04:35 PM
Bobbie slowly let's go of Wolfie, and puts him down, patting him on the head. "Sorry I squeezed so hard."

Kitten managed to find the ball bucket!
Kitten has managed to knock over the ball bucket!
Kitten is batting the balls around, meowing.
Bobbie sees some balls near where Wolfie is, and picks one up in each hand. He holds them up. "Gimme back my sword!"

The Bookworm
2009-10-06, 06:45 PM
Georgia finishes Have You Seen My Cat?, and looks up. She then realizes she has not seen her cat. She determinedly walks through the chaos, and then sees Kitty next to Lexi.
"Kitty? Lexi?" She asks in a sad voice.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-06, 06:52 PM
Kitty leaps off of Jake's head and scrambles its way down his back going to Alexia's side.

Lila finally getting hit with the paint brush so many times, pushes Alexia away and then charges her with the feather duster. There's an anger in her eyes at the moment.
As Alexi steps back from the push, she trips over Kitty and falls down hard. Oww!!

When Lila charges with the feather duster, Alexi attempts to block her attacks with the paint brush. Get him Jake!!

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-10-06, 07:05 PM
((I'll rp, just as soon as I can figure out what to be...that isn't another plushie...))

happyturtle
2009-10-06, 07:05 PM
Narrator has a headache. Day will not end until tomorrow.

The following players have not voted:

Andre Fairchilde
deathslayer7
Evnafets
Fleeing Coward
Night Surgeon
Shadowcaller
Wolfbane

UncleWolf
2009-10-06, 07:12 PM
((Sorry, forgot in the RPing. I'll go Lex for not asking to share me :smallwink:))

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-06, 07:15 PM
Narrator has a headache. Day will not end until tomorrow.

The following players have not voted:

Andre Fairchilde
deathslayer7
Evnafets
Fleeing Coward
Night Surgeon
Shadowcaller
Wolfbane

I did vote! :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-10-06, 07:24 PM
Despite the presence of a kitten, a sentient plushie, and children playing with the bloody organs of their teacher, this is not Kaos. You cannot lynch the narrator.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-10-06, 07:42 PM
((The heck with it. A plushie it is.))

There is a kitty plush toy in a corner. Kitty may notice. As may kids.

((Plushie may or may not be sentient. Probably yes, though.))

The Bookworm
2009-10-06, 08:05 PM
Georgia ducks down as Alexi trips over Kitty and then charges. Georgia crawls through the fray and gets to Kitty. She grabs him and runs into the corner with him. She sits down on the plushie cat, and puts down her omnipresent stack of books.

Reinholdt
2009-10-06, 08:57 PM
As Alexi steps back from the push, she trips over Kitty and falls down hard. Oww!!

When Lila charges with the feather duster, Alexi attempts to block her attacks with the paint brush. Get him Jake!!
"MEOWRLL!!" Kitty scurries away from the fight, hurt, its hair standing up.

Only to get snatched away by Georgia it seems. Kitty squirms out of Georgia's arms to the floor. It's prepared to go snub some people to get its dignity back when it spots the fake Kitty. Kitty hisses at the not Kitty, growling and staring.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-10-06, 09:02 PM
Georgia ducks down as Alexi trips over Kitty and then charges. Georgia crawls through the fray and gets to Kitty. She grabs him and runs into the corner with him. She sits down on the plushie cat, and puts down her omnipresent stack of books.

SQUEAKY! as Georgia sits down on the kitty. Then it sits there, oblivious as Kitty growls at it.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-10-06, 09:19 PM
EDIT -
Little Andre and all his siblings have white hair and objects seemed to move around on their own when he's they are in the room.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/df/Kids_votd1995.jpg

He They points at Fleeing Coward.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-10-06, 09:41 PM
Little Andre had white hair and objects seemed to move around on their own when he's in the room.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/df/Kids_votd1995.jpg

He points at Fleeing Coward.

Oh God those are creepy.
What are they?

Andre Fairchilde
2009-10-06, 09:52 PM
All the children speak in one voice, but their mouths do not move...

"We are siblings."

A nearby pillow explodes while sitting on the sofa streaming feathers and stuffing into the air like a John Woo movie...

(I could try to RP but it's too late tonight. They're from one of the versions or sequels to Village of the Damned (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Village_of_the_Damned_(1960_film)). If you haven't seen it/them you should. John Carpenter made a pretty good remake too.)

UncleWolf
2009-10-06, 09:57 PM
A nearby pillow explodes while sitting on the sofa streaming feathers and stuffing into the air like a John Woo movie...

Andre...

That is an epic quote. :smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2009-10-06, 10:02 PM
so basically you're trying to get yourself baned and not die ever. Murska.

calls happy a liar. and demands removal of my name immediately from the list.

happyturtle
2009-10-06, 10:04 PM
Oy! I'm not a liar, I'm an idiot! Get it right, broomgirl! :smallannoyed:

Deathslayer7
2009-10-06, 10:07 PM
its a feather duster... :smallmad:

see if i dust your room for you now. :smallannoyed:

Lex-Kat
2009-10-06, 10:07 PM
calls happy a liar. and demands removal of my name immediately from the list.
Few. I had to read and reread that over and over to be sure I was reading what I thought I was reading.

I thought you wanted to quit the game. :smallfrown:

happyturtle
2009-10-06, 10:14 PM
Dun be silly... as if I would let ds7 quit.

In other news, Billtodamax has agreed to join as co-narrator! :smallbiggrin:

billtodamax
2009-10-06, 10:44 PM
*doffs hat*
Cheerio and all that. The day'll probably be ending in an hours and ten minutes, if not, HT will update it at whatever time her morning happens to be.

happyturtle
2009-10-06, 10:49 PM
My 'morning' has little to no correlation to the clock in this or any other time zone.

billtodamax
2009-10-06, 11:39 PM
Oh yes, the day's over. Writing the scene now.

Wizibirb
2009-10-06, 11:50 PM
Jake charges Bobbie swinging the sword, Your no wizard I ain't scared of you! at the last second he throws the sword at Bobbie and picks up both the fireball and Wolfie then runs to help Alexi. I'm coming princess!

billtodamax
2009-10-07, 12:11 AM
Oddity was a strange child, and the other kids new it. He'd sit at the back of the class all day, barely even talking to the other children. It was a serious worry to his teachers, however, with one dead and the other having completely broken down, he isn't exactly at their top list of priorities. The other children would constantly pick on him, despite the efforts of the teachers, and it seems like today was no different.

One of the larger children approached him.

Hey Dumbo. He said.
Oddity was too busy pretending to be a plan to notice.

Dumbo! Dummy dummy dumbo! The larger child said.
This being the extent of his vocabulary, he tried a different approach. He picked up one of the square blocks that the children used for building, and threw it at Oddity.

Hey, Dumbo! And another.

Dum-bo, Dum-bo. He said in a sing-song voice, while continuing to throw blocks at him. Now, Oddity could certainly ignore the first one, but as the larger boy kept throwing them at him, he became increasingly agitated.
Hey, stop it, stop that, I don't like it... Stop it please... I said STOP IT!

The larger child open his mouth at the out burst, and dropped his block. He turned to run, but he wasn't quick enough. A thick, slimy tentacle wrapped around his leg, and started to pull him back towards the hideous, writhing mess that Oddity had become. He started screaming.

A SEU agent, who was in charge of the class for a couple of hours, had left the class for a quick smoke, when he heard the screams.

Oh Sh*t! He yelled as he started running back to the classroom. He burst in the door to see the larger kid being devoured by the horror. It was too late for him. He unhooks his flamethrower, and starts unleashing a terrible fiery blast upon Oddity and the child. From the mass of writhing tentacles and fire came a horrific scream, that continued for a minute that felt more like an hour, before finally ceasing. The SEU agent pulls a fire extinguisher of the wall, mumbling under his breath.
Ohsh*tIjustkilledthatkidandthatthingthatwastryingt oeathimandohgodthescreams, whydidithavetokeepscreamingohgodohgodohgod... as he numbly extinguishes the flame. All that's left is a tiny little skeleton.

Kids can be so cruel.

Summary:
Oddity was Lynched. He was a horror.
Night one begins now and ends in 48 hours to allow for commando grouping.

Deathslayer7
2009-10-07, 12:30 AM
lol awesome. :smallbiggrin:

Lila sees Jake running towards them and gets in close to Alexia again. This time, she pushes her towards Jake, taking any paintbrush hits good naturely as possible.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-07, 12:52 AM
Alexi tries not to hit Lila too hard. She was only trying to play after all.

But then Oddity is flamed. Alexi runs to her castle and hides.

happyturtle
2009-10-07, 01:05 AM
Good job, Bill! :smallbiggrin:

Players, please remember to send your night actions to both narrators, or they may not count.

Oddity
2009-10-07, 01:34 AM
((Aww, darn... knew that post would get me killed. I'll be watching you all C>.<D))

The Bookworm
2009-10-07, 05:42 AM
Georgia sees the flaming of Oddity in gruesome detail. She picks up both Kitties and holds them close. She is scared now. Very scared. Where is mama? Where is dada? Where is Mrs Wade? She hugs the Kitties closer and tries to forget the burnt corpse of her friend.
((What are the commando groups?))

Andre Fairchilde
2009-10-07, 07:55 AM
Good job, Bill! :smallbiggrin:

Players, please remember to send your night actions to both narrators, or they may not count.

Yes, wolves only - make sure you send me your night actions.

Mordokai
2009-10-07, 07:58 AM
Does that actually ever work?

Andre Fairchilde
2009-10-07, 08:05 AM
Shhhh!

You never know.

Murska
2009-10-07, 08:45 AM
Tonight's groups have all been sent, along with their actions and targets.

I stated it in most of the PMs but keep in mind, you are free to switch around actions, targets and members with other groups but be aware of the possibility of Helgraf's scry interference.

Please inform me if someone is accidentally in two groups.

One of you is in no group, due to the fact that there are nineteen players and thus only eighteen get put into groups. Please don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to get into a group next night, providing you are still alive.

Reinholdt
2009-10-07, 09:39 AM
Georgia sees the flaming of Oddity in gruesome detail. She picks up both Kitties and holds them close. She is scared now. Very scared. Where is mama? Where is dada? Where is Mrs Wade? She hugs the Kitties closer and tries to forget the burnt corpse of her friend.
((What are the commando groups?))
Kitty bites Georgia's hand. It's very tired of being picked up. Especially now that it knows Georgia is cheating on it with another Kitty. It hisses at the plushie Kitty again.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-07, 10:06 AM
Bobbie stands still as the Horror is killed, the balls slipping from his hands as he stands there. He picks up his sword, staring at the charred remains, and slowly walks up to it, ignoring the heat, and pokes the tiny skull with his sword. His face bursts into a grin. "That was cool! Do it again! I like this game!"

Wizibirb
2009-10-07, 11:26 AM
Jake's jaw dropped when he saw what happened, A real fireball.... he whispers in awe, to himself. he slowly takes the plushie and his fireball back to the castle obviously in awe of the man.

rakkoon
2009-10-07, 01:41 PM
The kid with the raccoon mask is shocked, that eaten boy was his best friend...he sits in a corner, thinking about bullying, terrible deaths and that he is now one of the biggest kids around...

The Bookworm
2009-10-07, 04:29 PM
Kitty bites Georgia's hand. It's very tired of being picked up. Especially now that it knows Georgia is cheating on it with another Kitty. It hisses at the plushie Kitty again.
"Kitty!" Georgia says reproachfully. She picks him up and throws him at Alexi. They deserve each other, she thinks. She hugs the plushie Kitty closer. At least it doesn't bite.

happyturtle
2009-10-07, 06:03 PM
Just to clarify: For commando groups, the two narrators need to receive a PM that names the three members of your commando group and your action. We do not need to receive it from all three members, though it's fine if we do.

Horrors who wish to disturb their group's action, send a PM both narrators stating so, as well as which option you wish to use if you are disturbing a scry (see OP for details).

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-07, 06:06 PM
Do we have to inform our team that we're disturbing the action? :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2009-10-07, 06:07 PM
That's recommended if you want to be voided and then lynched, yes.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-07, 06:14 PM
/msg happyturtle I'd like to disturb tonight's action please (correct result)

happyturtle
2009-10-07, 06:18 PM
And please for the love of Gazebo, use 'SEU 5' in your PM titles and not just SEU... >.<

Oddity
2009-10-08, 12:39 AM
Bobbie stands still as the Horror is killed, the balls slipping from his hands as he stands there. He picks up his sword, staring at the charred remains, and slowly walks up to it, ignoring the heat, and pokes the tiny skull with his sword. His face bursts into a grin. "That was cool! Do it again! I like this game!"

"Sigh..."
*reanimates*
*does a little dance*
*bursts into flames again*

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-08, 07:07 AM
YAY!!!:smallbiggrin:

Heh, you rock Oddity. So few people do encores anymore.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-10-08, 02:03 PM
"Kitty!" Georgia says reproachfully. She picks him up and throws him at Alexi. They deserve each other, she thinks. She hugs the plushie Kitty closer. At least it doesn't bite.

Squeaky. says the plushie Kitty.

The Bookworm
2009-10-08, 06:31 PM
Squeaky. says the plushie Kitty.
"Kitty?" Georgia says incredulously.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-10-08, 07:59 PM
"Kitty?" Georgia says incredulously.

"Squeaky?" asks the plushie.

happyturtle
2009-10-09, 12:31 AM
End of Night One

Aemoh was playing with his favourite toy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvZFYYjAMzc).

All around the Mulberry Bush,
The monkey chased the weasel.
The monkey stopped to pull up his sock
Pop! goes the weasel.

He laughed and pushed the jack back into the box so he could turn the crank and start the music again.

Jimmy's got the whooping cough
And Timmy's got the measles
That's the way the story goes
Pop! goes the weasel.

He was having so much fun that he didn't notice someone creeping up behind him.

The monkey and the weasel fought,
The weasel's really feeble,
The monkey punched him in the face,
Pop! goes the weasel.

He closed the box and started to play it again, for the last time.

When night walks in as black as a sheep,
Asleep are all the people
Into the dark the horror will creep
Pop! ---

Summary:
Aemoh was killed by a horror. He was a Paste Eater (fail)

Commando group results are being PM'd now. have been PM'd. If you haven't received yours, let me know.

Day 2 begins now and ends in about 48 hours.

The following players must vote today or be autolynched:

Evnafets
Fleeing Coward
Night Surgeon
Shadowcaller

Lex-Kat
2009-10-09, 12:34 AM
Well, at least we don't have to look for that one. :smallbiggrin:

Wow Aemoh, you are popular. You may wish to stop being so good at these. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2009-10-09, 12:37 AM
:smalleek:
*goes to burn all his old Jack-in-the-boxes*

Aemoh
2009-10-09, 02:24 AM
Well, at least we don't have to look for that one. :smallbiggrin:

Wow Aemoh, you are popular. You may wish to stop being so good at these. :smalltongue:

:smallfrown:

Well, least I was a Fail. G'luck all.

Shadowcaller
2009-10-09, 06:35 AM
((Lex-kat, as a place holder, RP may or may not come later on.))

Edit: And our group did bane Murska.

Murska
2009-10-09, 06:54 AM
Group Lex-Kat, Murska, Night Surgeon scried Fleeing Coward as a villager.

Group Andre Fairchilde, Hyozo, Rakkoon scried Aemoh as a Fail. The result was right, so there are no fails amongst these three. There might be a horror however, considering Aemoh was killed. We might want to take a look at these three the following night.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-09, 07:21 AM
Me, Aemoh and Evnafets scried Bookworm as SEU.
Aemoh is fail so we know that's wrong.

evnafets
2009-10-09, 08:29 AM
Oh boy oh boy oh boy, playing commandos was fun! We stalked up on Georgia (TheBookworm) we did, while she was reading. Me and FC, and Aemoh.

Aemoh said that seeing as she was reading, she must be really smart, and because she's really smart he must be an SEU man person. That stands for "Smart Enough to Understand" But she can't be a SEU man person can she? Girls don't get to be cool things like SEU men. And I don't think the book was that hard to read. It was mainly pictures in it. Pictures of cats.

So maybe Georgia isn't that smart. She's only a girl after all

evnafets points at TheBookworm

(point mainly to avoid autolynch)

RedScholarGypsy
2009-10-09, 09:15 AM
We got a live one! Hyozo scries as horror ladies and gentlemen! That would be group Cpt. Soup, RSG, and Reinholdt.

Bobbie looks up from the bones to see Kitty hissing at something. He turns and sees a man he doesn't know. He looks for a while at him. "You are a bad man."

Murska
2009-10-09, 09:17 AM
Great! Hyozo.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-10-09, 09:18 AM
The Siblings wander into various rooms expoding and imploding plushies.

(Hyozo).

Reinholdt
2009-10-09, 09:46 AM
Kitty sniffs. Its ears twitch. Something wasn't right.
Something interfered with the human senses. Something only Kitty could tell.

But the fiend was good. Even Kitty couldn't tell which of the two were lying. Which of the two deceived the humans. So it waited to see who would speak up first.

It glares at the still sleeping Captain. Maybe the Crimson Scholar got unlucky and was fooled into talking while the Soupy smelling pirate slept. Then again Baby Bobbie's voice did inexplicably change midway during the day. Maybe he got infected between those times? Guess Kitty will find out.

Kitty leaps at RedScholarGypsy its red eyes glowing, clawing and biting at Baby Bobbie's leg, it making that strange cackling hiss cats sometimes make.
"MEOWRRRLLLL!! Kssh Kssh Hisssssss!!"

Hyozo
2009-10-09, 10:05 AM
*sigh* Your group is wrong, RedScholarGypsie, but I doubt I'll manage to convince anybody...

Also:

The result was right, so there are no fails amongst these three.

Aemoh is fail so we know that's wrong.

*clears throat* Wrong. Assuming they haven't been made to hurt the villagers even more, the fail roles probably only have the usual 75% chance of screwing things up, in addition, the commander could easily be on either team and just not making himself known yet (disclaimer: this is not a claim, I am not the commander). If you want an example of the significance of these factors, consider the fact that I was a fail role in both 2 and 3 but, due to the above factors, I do not believe I received an incorrect scry result in either game.

---

The paste eating kid notices the people looking at him. He doesn't know why they're looking at him, or what they erroneously think he is, but he feels very uncomfortable, and walks over to the teacher yet again.

Reinholdt
2009-10-09, 10:25 AM
*coughs at Hyozo to read the post above his*
*hisses wildly some more*

Murska
2009-10-09, 10:25 AM
As far as I know fails always disturb the scry, thus always screw it up. A commander would fix that, yes, and there's a small chance he was in said group.

EDIT: Oh, and the SEU claim. RedScholarGypsy.

Reinholdt
2009-10-09, 10:30 AM
As far as I know fails always disturb the scry, thus always screw it up. A commander would fix that, yes, and there's a small chance he was in said group.

EDIT: Oh, and the SEU claim. RedScholarGypsy.
So wait... does the SEU get notified when a fail disturbs a group just like when a horror does it?

Hyozo
2009-10-09, 10:32 AM
As far as I know fails always disturb the scry, thus always screw it up.

I'm not sure about this one, but in previous editions, It's always been a 75% chance of causing a screw up. Trust me, I know how fail roles work in SEU by now. :smallsigh:

Deathslayer7
2009-10-09, 10:41 AM
I'm not sure about this one, but in previous editions, It's always been a 75% chance of causing a screw up. Trust me, I know how fail roles work in SEU by now. :smallsigh:

I never heard this before. Can we get a ruling on fails please. Whether it's a 100% chance or 75% chance?

edit: and im waiting for Murska's claim before i release his role. the bookworm, shadowhisper and I scried Murska.