PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Dual wielding saps

Bobo
2009-10-01, 10:42 AM
First off, i'm working under the assumption that sneak attack damage is non-lethal when used in conjunction with a sap. I think I remember reading that somewhere but I can't find it now. I'm also kind of relying on sa damage being dealt on every attack

Anyway, has anyone ever thought about, or actually played, a rogue that fought with two saps? I just find the notion inherently humorous. A party member gives you lip? You go into battlestance, draw two saps, and in the surprise round and the first round (that you of course win intit for) beat them to unconciousness. Then drawing on faces and sodomy follow. Whatever you're into.

Just throw enough enchants at your weapons to give them as many extra attacks as possible. Or just make yourself stronger. I don't really know. I suck at this game and it's rules.

So, anyone ever tried this or know some rule that will crush my hopes?

Myou
2009-10-01, 10:45 AM
That works just fine, but really I'd prefer Merciful (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Merciful) kukris.

Foryn Gilnith
2009-10-01, 10:47 AM
You have to win initiative. You have to hit on all your attacks. You could do the same with Merciful weapons, which can have better critical values or something.

But yeah, that's why rogues have sap proficiency.