PDA

View Full Version : Bag of Holding + Portable Hole = ?

TelemontTanthul
2009-10-01, 04:39 PM
Now, while I know what most of you are thinking, something along the lines of "Oh noes, the universe is ending". I thought this might be an interesting topic, since most people just know BAG OF HOLDING + PORTABLE HOLE= BAD

And I also am aware that what happens when you put one in the other is describe in several books.

But, what I think might be interesting, is if you guys came up with some DIFFERENT examples of what might happen when you place a bag of holding inside of a portable hole.

Be creative, have fun.

Jergmo
2009-10-01, 04:42 PM
Opens a Gate to the Far Realm which lasts for 10 rounds! :smallamused:

Lapak
2009-10-01, 04:47 PM
All of the contents are shrunk down to 1/20th of their original size permanently but are not otherwise affected. Useful for potions you want to hide on your person, bad news for that magic greatsword that's now a badly balanced magic dagger, disaster for the gold and gems you put in there.

CrazySopher
2009-10-01, 04:47 PM
Well, the first and most immediate thought that comes to mind is that the bag collapses, the objects within are violently ejected from the bag and flung from the hole en masse... almost as if the Rock-It Launcher had as "Spray" function.

JonestheSpy
2009-10-01, 04:53 PM
"Oh, so that's how you make a Sphere of Annihilatio-"

CrazySopher
2009-10-01, 04:57 PM
XD I approve wholeheartedly.

Myou
2009-10-01, 05:23 PM
"Oh, so that's how you make a Sphere of Annihilatio-"

You win the thread. :smallbiggrin: