PDA

View Full Version : 'Adventures of Team 5'

saimol
2009-10-02, 10:53 AM
"Congratulations to all new graduates! You have all received your forehead protectors - a sign that you already finished Academy and are now considered a true ninja. Wear them proudly!"
"All of you were divided in teams of three. You can find the list of teams and the name of your new sensei near the exit of this classroom. Please all read the list to find out which team you belong to and meet your sensei after half an hour in a designated classroom."

The crowd was quite thich near the place the list was hanging. It seemed that nobody messed up this year and everyone managed to graduate. You thoroughly read the list searching for your name. And finaly on the fifth line:

"Team 5 - Hyuuga Makoto, Karatu Hoshi, Uchiha Tsubame. Sensei Ishida Takeru. Classroom 102."

There are still about 15 minutes left until meeting with your new sensei.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-02, 12:15 PM
Hoshi smiles A Hyuuga and a Uchiha? Well, this should be interesting

nighthawk07
2009-10-02, 07:09 PM
Makoto takes a glance at the list and begins moving towards room 102.
No use standing around here I might as well wait in the room.
Passing by Hoshi Makoto gives a nod of acknowledgement before continuing toward room 102.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-02, 07:22 PM
Hoshi brings out his puppet and follows the Hyuuga fellow to room 102

nighthawk07
2009-10-02, 10:11 PM
Once Makoto reaches the room he turns around noticing Hoshi following him. Makoto bows and gives a slight smile.
"You're Hoshi right? I'm glad that you graduated as well. I look forward to our new partnership." Makoto says in a soft voice.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-02, 10:29 PM
Hoshi smiles and runs his fingers through his spiked brown hair. He is wearing a black vest and long leather pants, And his black fore head protector around his neck. Ah, and you are the Hyuuga boy, Makaty or something right? He picks up the minuscule puppet and throws it around his shoulders. The puppet is wearing the same outfit as Hoshi except he has a small afro and a long cow tail. Oh, yeah, this is my puppet. I call him Junichi

nighthawk07
2009-10-02, 10:36 PM
"Yes, my name is Makoto Hyuuga." He takes a look at the puppet. "So are you also one of those ventriloquist comedians?"

Froogleyboy
2009-10-03, 08:29 AM
Hoshi laughs I guess you could say that, but this guy has . . . he pauses for a second, pondering how he would continue other qualities then comedy

nighthawk07
2009-10-03, 11:52 AM
What an odd thing to carry around. Then again the Inuzuka always have their dogs around and the aburame seem to keep bugs around them at all times. Makoto thinks to himself as he tries to figure out what possible use a puppet could have. He then decides to change the subject. "So have you heard anything about our new sensei? This Takeru Ishida

Froogleyboy
2009-10-03, 12:06 PM
Hoshi stretches a bit and answers Never heard of 'im

nighthawk07
2009-10-03, 02:30 PM
Makoto having run out things to say simply remains silent after the expected answer from Hoshi. A good shinobi keeps himself and his abilities a secret

After a few seconds of thought he opens the door to the classroom and enters.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-03, 02:33 PM
Hoshi follows Makoto and smiles nervously this damned Hyuuga boy is weirding me out.

nighthawk07
2009-10-03, 06:51 PM
(assuming the room is empty) Makoto takes a glance around the room then walks over and grabs a seat by the window while he waits. His white eyes taking in the scene outside. He takes out a water bottle and takes a sip.
"Would you like some" Makoto says with his arm out stretched toward Hoshi.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-03, 07:07 PM
Hoshi grins I'd love some he takes the bottle, puts it into Junichi's mouth, and turns it back. A little water dribbled down Hoshi's mouth and he lets out a laugh, returning the bottle to Makoto

nighthawk07
2009-10-03, 08:35 PM
"You're drooling a little." Makoto says before he takes another gulp from the water bottle then puts it away.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-03, 08:45 PM
Hoshi wipes his mouth and grins Oh, sorry, I haven't perfected that trick yet

saimol
2009-10-04, 06:14 AM
A door opens and a man steps in. He is wearing standard ninja west, like most jonins do however you can see white shirt under it. He has short black hear and wears his forehead protector well on his forehead.
The man looks a bit surprised seeing Makoto and Hoshi in the classroom. However he soon smiles to them.

"My my, you two are quite early, aren't you? There is still good 15 minutes left. Thats good though. Maybe we can start earlier then. My name is Ishida Takeru and from now on I will be your sensei. *The man turns to Makoto* Judging from your eyes you are Hyuuga Makoto, right?*Then he turns to Hoshi* And you are?

Froogleyboy
2009-10-04, 10:23 AM
Hoshi bows with a smile I am Hoshi Karatu, he laughs I guess no one in this village would recognize my clan

nighthawk07
2009-10-04, 11:54 AM
Makoto gets up and bows "You are correct"

Froogleyboy
2009-10-04, 01:45 PM
Hoshi nervously runs his fingers threw Junichi's hair I wonder when the Uchiha fellow will arrive. I'm just dying to meet him

saimol
2009-10-04, 02:01 PM
Hmmm... Karatu... Karatu... No you are right. Even I never heared about your clan. However it seems that you are a puppeteer. It will sure be interesting to work with you guys. Now lets wait for Uchiha before oficial introduction.*Takeru thinks for a second.*Well why not. While we are waiting I want to learn something about you...*He puts his hand in a pocket and takes out three small pieces of paper. One of them he puts on a table. Then sensei turns to Hoshi and Makoto and gives one to each.*Please take these and run a bit of your chakra into them.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-04, 02:03 PM
Hoshi frowns awkwardly Um . . . uh . . . I think I missed that part of class. What exactly are you asking here?

saimol
2009-10-04, 02:06 PM
That wasn't part of your clases but i need to know this. Just send a tiny bit of your chakra to this paper and see what happens.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-04, 02:11 PM
Oh . . . okay, I feel stupid Hoshi does as he's told and awaits the results

nighthawk07
2009-10-04, 02:15 PM
Makoto does as he is told. He takes the piece of paper in his hand and begins channeling his chakra into it. Instantly the paper crumples up. "I'm sorry I seem to have ruined your paper" he says apologetically in his passive voice

saimol
2009-10-04, 02:18 PM
The paper in Hoshi's hand crumples as soons as his chakra touches it. I see.*Jonin looks to Makoto*Same here I see. Interesting. Two lightning types. Now does any of you two understand what was that for?

Froogleyboy
2009-10-04, 02:21 PM
Um . . . Of course i do . . . he begins to run through his scrolls before shoving them back into there cases, defeated I do not

nighthawk07
2009-10-04, 02:27 PM
Makoto ponders for a few seconds Since he had us channel our chakra into the paper it must have something to do with our chakra.
"It has something to do with chakra"

Froogleyboy
2009-10-04, 02:33 PM
Hoshi turns to Makoto Really? I thought it had to do with raman! Idiot!

saimol
2009-10-04, 02:40 PM
*Takeru laughs at Hoshis atempt.* I told you that wasn't part of your clases. However you may have read it in a book or your parents could have told you.*He looks at Makoto*Yes it's about your chakra. It was to determine your chakra type. There are five types of chakra: lightning, earth, fire, water and air. That paper you had there reacts diferently to each type. Yours crupled - that means you both are lightning type. I will tell you more about this but i want whole team to hear it. We have to wait for your friend now. I gues that the penalty for coming too early che che.*He chuckles*

Froogleyboy
2009-10-04, 02:46 PM
Hoshi's awkward frown becomes a dark grimace Yeah, parents.

nighthawk07
2009-10-04, 05:16 PM
After seeing Hoshi's change in expression Makoto thinks of asking but decides something are better left to themselves. Instead he turns toward Takeru sensei and asks "What about you? You know our chakra types but we don't know yours."

Froogleyboy
2009-10-04, 05:21 PM
Hoshi notices the abrupt change in subject and joins in the conversation I bet your a fire release, aren't you sensei?

saimol
2009-10-05, 02:00 PM
*Takeru also notices Hoshi's expression* "Maybe he is an orphan" he thinks to himself.
*Sensei smiles after hearing questions* "My chakra type? Well you will definitely learn it when the time is right, but for now you'll have to guess."*He looks up to clock hanging on a wall.*"Hmmm... The time is almost up. I hope the Uchiha kid won't be late."

Froogleyboy
2009-10-05, 05:29 PM
Hopefully Hoshi notes I'm getting tired of waiting

horngeek
2009-10-05, 09:38 PM
Tsubame runs into the clearing, hearing the first bit.

Sorry for being so late...

I already know that mine's Katon. The Uchiha always test the kids...

She brushes her hair back.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-05, 09:41 PM
Hoshi grins a devilish smile So its true, we have a Uchiha amongst us. he then glances to Makoto And a Hyuuga, I feel so left out

horngeek
2009-10-05, 09:44 PM
Yeah... I'm an Uchiha.

Tsubame Uchiha.

And don't be, you don't have the pressure we'd both have to deal with...

Froogleyboy
2009-10-05, 09:48 PM
Yeah . . . pressure that glassy look returns to his eyes, before he snaps back to attention Hey, no reason to feel pressure . . . he strolls over and takes a seat while subtly adding Except for the fact that people expect you to be the superior student

horngeek
2009-10-05, 09:51 PM
"Yes, of course.

People always expect me to do brilliantly.

The fact the I do just makes it worse. Then they just push me more."

nighthawk07
2009-10-05, 10:10 PM
Makoto goes back to staring out the window as his two new teammates converse. If only they knew how much the clan really thinks of me He downs the remaining water from his water bottle and snaps out of his brooding.

"Well I'm glad that we have a genius like you on the team Tsubame"

horngeek
2009-10-05, 10:15 PM
And I do not like to be treated as one.

She shakes her head. It just makes too much stress.

nighthawk07
2009-10-05, 10:28 PM
"Very well, I'm glad a normal person like you is on the team"

saimol
2009-10-06, 08:38 AM
"Now that everybody are here we can finaly start. First thing - your chakra types. Since Tsubame already knows she is fire type there is no need to test her. So we have one fire and two lightning types. Now..."*Takeru makes some hand seals and suddenly a picture of elemental chart appears floating in the air.*"As you see there are five chakra types - fire, lightning, water, earth and wind. Each of these are strong against one of others and weak against another. As you see in this chart fire beats wind, wind beats lightning, lightning beat earth, earth beats water and water beats fire. So Hoshi and Makoto you two will have advantage fighting earth type shinobi, but if faced by wind natured enemy you will have to rely on taijutsu or genjutsu or let Tsubame fight him. Now you Tsubame have advantage against wind type, but water type enemy is a bad choice for you.
As your ability to work with chakra grows you will become able to use ninjutsu of some other element in adition to your primary element. However such techniques won't be as strong and for now youwill have to stick to your main elements.
Any questions on that part?"

horngeek
2009-10-06, 03:27 PM
Tsubame shakes her head. None from me.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-06, 03:44 PM
One question, When will we go on a mission?

horngeek
2009-10-06, 04:26 PM
It's not going to be that easy, is it?

Tsubame's half expecting a twist. The Uchiha trainers love throwing them in.

saimol
2009-10-06, 04:43 PM
"No questions? Good. Now since Hoshi brought that up..."*Takeru looks at all three of you*"Listen closely for this is important. You three have just finished academy however you are not genin yet. The missions genin undertake are dangerous - weak ninjas would die. Therefore we can't let anyone become genin. By finishing academy you showed that you have a potential to become genins. But to be acknowledged as one you will have to prove yourself worthy of this title. Meet me tomorrow at 6 in the morning in the 2nd training field. Come fully prepared for battle - you will have to prove your combat skills."*Sensei makes a short pause*
"One more thing. Some sensei like to play tricks and mind games with this one but i'll just say it straight and clear. Your only chance to survive confrontation with enemy is teamwork. Of course individual skills are very important, but if you try to act alone during a battle..."*He looks very seriously at you*"...You will all die."
*Then he lightens up and smiles as if nothing happened.*"Thats why we will have a little test tomorrow. Remember teamwork and you should easily pass it. Actualy it would be a good idea to spend some time today geting to know each other better so you can work as a team tomorrow. Any questions?"

horngeek
2009-10-06, 05:13 PM
What time tomorrow?

And do you have any specific instructions for us in advance?

Froogleyboy
2009-10-06, 05:29 PM
Hoshi smirks at the sensei I have my team he nods to Junichi All I need

nighthawk07
2009-10-06, 07:14 PM
"I believe Takeru sensei said 0600, and I believe the specifics are to get to know each other and to prepare for battle." Makoto says in response to Tsubame's question.

horngeek
2009-10-06, 07:46 PM
<.<
>.>

Her player missed the 6 in the morning.

Right.

There's a really good Sushi place down the road. We could go there to chat and stuff.

nighthawk07
2009-10-06, 08:00 PM
That sounds great :smallsmile:

horngeek
2009-10-06, 09:07 PM
All right.

Coming, Hoshi?

Froogleyboy
2009-10-06, 09:27 PM
Hoshi shrugs Why not, I could use a bite

horngeek
2009-10-06, 09:37 PM
Then let's go.

She'll lead them to a store in the main lane.

I sometimes come here.

nighthawk07
2009-10-06, 09:54 PM
Makoto looks on at the sushi place. Suddenly an uncontrollable feeling swells inside his stomach that even his mental discpline cannot hold in the, growl of hunger. He gives a small cough "Shall we?" he gestures for Hoshi and Tsubame to enter (or take the first seats if its like the ramen stand).

horngeek
2009-10-06, 09:57 PM
Tsubame enters the store, and looks at the selections.

Well...

She quickly makes her selections, and waits for her sushi.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-07, 05:42 PM
Hoshi takes his seat and prepares to eat Yeah?

nighthawk07
2009-10-07, 07:10 PM
Makoto puts in an order and asks for a cup of tea. Once the tea arrives he takes small sips now and then. "So how should we start this out?"

horngeek
2009-10-07, 07:23 PM
Tell each other about ourselves, or just our ambitions?

Tsubame smiles as her herbal tea arrives. I've said this before: this place makes better tea than the stuff the Uchiha mansion gets. I have no idea how.

nighthawk07
2009-10-07, 07:30 PM
"You're right. This tea is good" takes another sip

"Perhaps its the leaves they use or maybe they added some kind of spice." Makoto takes a whiff of the tea.

"Anyway I suppose I'll go first" he takes another sip "I like tea"

horngeek
2009-10-07, 07:55 PM
What, no dislikes or ambitions?

Tsubame grins.

nighthawk07
2009-10-07, 08:05 PM
"hmmm...I can't think of anything I don't really like as for ambitions I don't really have any."

He stares into his cup for a moment.

"I suppose my ambition would be to reach my destiny. Whatever it may be."

"Well that was me how about you two?"

horngeek
2009-10-07, 08:20 PM
Well, I'm Tsubame Uchiha, as you already know.

My likes... sushi, those friends I have, and this villiage.

I don't like bullies. Really don't like them.

My ambition... would be to become accepted as who I am, not just as an Uchiha.

nighthawk07
2009-10-09, 12:02 PM
Now your turn Hoshi

saimol
2009-10-09, 12:19 PM
You all talk for a while before going home. The rest of the day passes as usual.

You wake up next morning. The sun is shining and the weather is realy nice. You feel exited as you prepare to meet your sensei at the training field.

The field itself is a large area surrounded by a fence. Most of it is light forest with several large grassy areas in the middle. There is also small lake and stream.

horngeek
2009-10-09, 01:41 PM
Tsubame walks on to the field. Unlike last time, she's relatively early...

Good morning, everyone.

nighthawk07
2009-10-09, 02:49 PM
Makoto breaks from his meditative state. He had arrived a few minutes early to do a few warm-up routines before the challenge started. His attention now diverted to those present
Morning

Froogleyboy
2009-10-09, 04:52 PM
Hoshi bounds into the room with a grin on his face Mornin' guys

horngeek
2009-10-09, 06:47 PM
Before he gets here...

what's our plan? I've got some doujutsu (eye techniques) but I doubt he'll fall for that. I've also got the katon techniques.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-09, 06:54 PM
Ya know. . . It's not wise to discuss our plan here. he runs his fingers through Junichi's dark, fake hair. He could be hiding any where, waiting for us to say something. We should have talked about this last night

horngeek
2009-10-09, 07:16 PM
Good point...

nighthawk07
2009-10-09, 07:45 PM
"The point of the test is to illustrate teamwork. I don't think we'll beable to do that if we don't figure out a plan. But if it makes you feel better" Makoto pulls out a blank scroll and a pencil from his pouch. "It's more likely he'd beable to listen to us than see what we write on a piece of paper."
Makoto begins writing down on the paper I am of more use at close range and I am fairly decent at locating enemies

Froogleyboy
2009-10-10, 09:33 PM
Hoshi quickly scrawls out a message on the paper I stick at the back, and let my puppet do the work

horngeek
2009-10-10, 09:49 PM
Good idea. I'm a bit of an all-rounder, but I do prefer using techniques.

Yes, written down.

nighthawk07
2009-10-10, 10:04 PM
Scrawling frantically
I propose sticking to range to begin with to gauge the strength of whatever we encounter and change tactics accordingly. I'll use shuriken and intercept if our opponent(s) charge. How's that sound?

horngeek
2009-10-10, 10:23 PM
Scrawling as well.

Good idea. My eye genjutsu... I'm not sure they'd work on him.

nighthawk07
2009-10-10, 11:20 PM
"As a wise man once said, 'You never know unless you try'"
He begins scribbling something on the scroll again
We should also keep a distance of 5 to 10 meters apart (3-6 squares or 15-30 feet) so that we don't all get hit by one attack but still be in distance to aid each other

saimol
2009-10-11, 02:38 PM
"Good morning everyone."*Sensei appears out of nowhere behind you.*"Good job figuring you shouldn't discuss plans aloud Hoshi. Also nice idea with pen and paper Makoto."*He smiles to you.*"I see you are prepared. So shall we start then?"

nighthawk07
2009-10-11, 02:55 PM
Makoto quickly rolls up the scroll then shreds it into as small a pieces as possible. Thinking to himself How could I not have noticed him?

"Good morning sensei" he greets with a bow.

He glances over at his two teammates then back to Takeru sensei "I'm ready."

horngeek
2009-10-11, 06:12 PM
I'd say I'm ready.

Froogleyboy
2009-10-12, 07:33 PM
Lets get on it

saimol
2009-10-13, 05:14 AM
"Very well then. As I said yesterday, today I will test your combat capabilities. The rules are simple. In order to pass this test each of you has to hit me once. You can use any weapon or jutsu at your disposal. Come at me as if you want to kill me. Use teamwork and strategies. You can begin anytime now."

nighthawk07
2009-10-16, 11:22 AM
(On Makoto's turn)

Makoto will stick to the plan and jump back within 30 ft of Takura and toss a shuriken at him.
Shuriken attack d20+6-2

horngeek
2009-10-16, 10:46 PM
{On Tsubame's turn}

Tsubame jumps away from the other genin, looking at her teacher. Shinheki no Jutsu.

She looks at him, trying to cast the genjustsu at him...

Initiative: [roll0]

Shinheki no Jutsu!: Taking 10 if possible, if not: [roll1]

Chakra: 14/17

HP: 14/14

Froogleyboy
2009-10-18, 05:11 PM
{On Hoshi's turn}
Hoshi smiles a wicked grin, turns and runs off in to the distance, and he throws down Junichi Sic 'em!

Puppeteer Jutsu - take 10