PDA

View Full Version : 9th level druid (Pathfinder)

Da Pwnzlord
2009-10-02, 04:13 PM
For a one-shot adventure tommorrow I am going to play a Pathfinder Druid. Unfortunately, I have little experience with Pathfinder, especially the newest version, found here: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Now, I'm almost sure the basics carry over, i.e. "High Wisdom is only ability score to prioritize, take Natural Spell and stay in Wildshape all day." But I'm not sure how these carry over into Pathfinder. What are the best feasts to take and spells to take and stuff? Best animal companion and Wildshape forms? (come to think of it, I'm not sure if Pathfinder has released its MM yet, so those might stay the same.)

Race is Dwarf, standard WBL, 25 point buy 9th level.

Anybody got any tips?

PinkysBrain
2009-10-02, 05:07 PM
All day wildshape is still there, and polymorph subschool doesn't mention anything about inability to use items. Anything with a constant bonus will keep supplying that bonus though except armor. You will still have to get someone to put barding on you in the morning and any items which requires activation (of course unless you find some way to speak command word activation is right out).

Wildshape gives bonuses to stats now though, so you can't dump all your physical stats.

Akal Saris
2009-10-02, 07:00 PM
Pretty much just stay in tiger or dire lion form for pounce and improved grab. Dire Bat form for flying and mobility is solid too.

Fax Celestis
2009-10-02, 07:23 PM
I'd seriously consider the domains over the animal companion. While the companion's good, the domains are MOAR SPELZ, and more slots to use.