PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Artist/Writer collaberator for suppliment

Foolster41
2009-10-03, 03:14 PM
I'm working on a home brew supplement for 3.5ed that I hope to eventually try publishing and making money on (of course, that's down the road after I deal with play testing, publishers and lawyers :smalltongue:). I've been working on it for a while now, and I posted bits and pieces of it here for feedback. The theme of it is knowledge and secrets (my working title) and has new rules for books which grant temporary bonuses, alchemy for non-casters, a more robust speak language skill, some new items, the Janaguhya halfling variant race and some other stuff.

My drawing skills are not so good, so I was wondering if there was anyone here who would like to collaborate to add some artwork? As per the title, someone who'd has knowledge of 3.5ed and would be willing to input ideas and feedback on my ideas would be a plus. You'd get credit and half whatever proceeds I eventually make (basically, it's kind of the same deal as a web comic collaboration). There's of course no guarantee of making anything, but I'm going to try my best to get this published. If it doesn't work out for some reason, the art still belongs to the artist. I don't really have a specific style in mind, and I'm pretty open to possibilities.

Let me know if you're interested. You can link here sample art or send it to Foolster(atsymbol)Juno.com

Here is the Janaguhya topic: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101836

Djinn_in_Tonic
2009-10-03, 03:26 PM
I'd recommend the Arts and Crafts forum, personally. I think you'd be more likely to receive interest there than here.

I'd offer, but I doubt OOTS style is what you want. I wish you the best finding someone though!

Foolster41
2009-10-03, 03:32 PM
I was directed here by a mod. I imagine since I already posted here I imagine I can't again in another another area. Of course, I'd understand if a mod felt this belongs elsewhere and moves it.

I like the art style of OOTS, but I was thinking something more serious in style, but thanks.

Zar Peter
2009-10-04, 05:05 AM
If you need some help with maps you can go to this place:

Cartographers Guild (http://www.cartographersguild.com/)

There are some high skilled map makers and there is a Map request sub Forum. You have to sign up, though, to see all the maps.