PDA

View Full Version : ABR Discussion Thread XXVIII: Read it or Chris the celestial will set you on fire!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

V'icternus
2009-10-24, 04:13 AM
If you want, I could draw up a contract... :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-24, 04:17 AM
If you want, I could draw up a contract... :smalltongue:

You mean pentagrams, runestones, blood oaths and a demon witness isn't enough? :smallfrown::smalltongue:

V'icternus
2009-10-24, 04:19 AM
Fine, do it your way. But don't come crying to me when your soul is in hell.

Darklord Bright
2009-10-24, 04:24 AM
Initiation occurs through Silke. You must pass her hazing to be allowed to join my ranks. This is to avoid recruiting someone who isn't man enough to brave it!

V'icternus
2009-10-24, 04:25 AM
Then again, maybe it wont end up in hell after all. Maybe it'll end up pink. :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-24, 04:27 AM
Fine, do it your way. But don't come crying to me when your soul is in hell.

Given my beliefs I'd be happy to end up in hell.

Initiation occurs through Silke. You must pass her hazing to be allowed to join my ranks. This is to avoid recruiting someone who isn't man enough to brave it!

I have no idea what you just said, my dictionary states hazing as harassing but I'm really not sure I understood it either, care to explain what the heck you are saying?

V'icternus
2009-10-24, 04:29 AM
Hazing like, say, when you're the new guy at your school/workplace/D&D group, so everyone harrasses you.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-24, 06:59 AM
Hazing like, say, when you're the new guy at your school/workplace/D&D group, so everyone harrasses you.

Tried the first one but never the later.

But if that's all then I have nothing to fear, Given how school's been.

Khaeta
2009-10-24, 10:31 AM
Hazing is essentially forcing newbies to some sort of group to perform an initiation task or do something that might make them feel uncomfortable in order to properly be part of the group.
ex:
Having to spend the night in a haunted house to join a fraternity
Being forced to stay up late drinking so you can be "one of the guys"
etc.

EDIT:

Also ew >.<

The Gremlin
2009-10-24, 10:35 AM
Then again, maybe it wont end up in hell after all. Maybe it'll end up pink. :smalltongue:

NOOOOO NOT PINK!!! :smalleek:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-24, 11:24 AM
Hazing is essentially forcing newbies to some sort of group to perform an initiation task or do something that might make them feel uncomfortable in order to properly be part of the group.
ex:
Having to spend the night in a haunted house to join a fraternity
Being forced to stay up late drinking so you can be "one of the guys"
etc.

EDIT:

Also ew >.<

Well I won't drink.

Why ew? Silke hasn't even kissed Bright yet even though she appear to really like him, as evidenced when she noted the words "how romantic", a random newbie would be hazed but squicked?

Khaeta
2009-10-24, 11:34 AM
Well I won't drink.

Just a random example I made up, certainly not the rule.

Why ew? Silke hasn't even kissed Bright yet even though she appear to really like him, as evidenced when she noted the words "how romantic", a random newbie would be hazed but squicked?

Not necessarily that, just the implication there...

Squark
2009-10-24, 01:58 PM
I'm baaaaaaack!

*Cue mob with torch and pitchforks*

I'm GOOING!!! :smallwink:

Question: Is FI considered to have started up yet?

Mina Kobold
2009-10-24, 02:36 PM
I'm baaaaaaack!

*Cue mob with torch and pitchforks*

I'm GOOING!!! :smallwink:

Question: Is FI considered to have started up yet?

Hey you're back!... Where'd you go?

Oh sorry about them I kinda blamed you for the whole Cincinnati thing :smalltongue:

Not-really-an-answer: I have no idea... I'm not even sure what we're going to do if when it happens.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-10-24, 02:49 PM
I'm pretty sure FI has in fact started. I think we're all just waiting for Mad Mask, King of FI oh hear his name and tremble ugh ugh, makes the comic that explains what the hells going on. Because we certainly can't do that.

Mad Mask
2009-10-24, 02:58 PM
Hey, I'm not the king of FI! I'm just the inventor of the setting and it's "enforcer".

*goes off to make comic*

@Squark: While FI has not yet started, Fat Fish Fury was just finished recently. I just have to make the introductory comics for Future Imperfect now.

Grim ranger
2009-10-24, 03:25 PM
Oh, if it would only start... I have been looking forward to start kicking ass and taking names...and stuff. I wanna shoot things already! :smallmad:

Mad Mask
2009-10-24, 03:28 PM
Oh, if it would only start... I have been looking forward to start kicking ass and taking names...and stuff. I wanna shoot things already! :smallmad:

You could do a follow up on CrimsonAngel's FI comic... it's not like you need to be introduced to the setting. :smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2009-10-24, 03:36 PM
You could do a follow up on CrimsonAngel's FI comic... it's not like you need to be introduced to the setting. :smalltongue:

Oh, I am that famous now? I did not realize that :smallbiggrin:

kpenguin
2009-10-25, 01:31 AM
Wow... Xarty doesn't take sarcasm very well.

X2
2009-10-25, 01:32 AM
I love it... everything I do on the IRC is so important people feel the need to gossip about it over the forums...

CrimsonAngel
2009-10-25, 07:04 AM
Realy... all two times? You know it's true.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-25, 08:40 AM
I love it... everything I do on the IRC is so important people feel the need to gossip about it over the forums...

It's more like that we've got nothing else to talk about, you should be happy that you are all we talk about :smallbiggrin:

The Gremlin
2009-10-25, 10:47 AM

Hey, whenever I make fun of you, you get snippish and take it personally. Nobody else does.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-25, 11:02 AM
Hey, whenever I make fun of you, you get snippish and take it personally. Nobody else does.

I take everything seriously according to you, plural you not just you Gremlin, and I'm not listed as "taking jokes personally"? Good to know :smalltongue:

The Gremlin
2009-10-25, 11:47 AM
I take everything seriously according to you, plural you not just you Gremlin, and I'm not listed as "taking jokes personally"? Good to know :smalltongue:

I assumed that because you speak English as a second language, you had trouble discerning sarcasm and such. When someone tells you they were joking, you aren't still offended.

kpenguin
2009-10-25, 11:58 AM
You know what? Xarty's right. Let's gossip about... Tiff.

So, when's that movie night happening, huh?

Mina Kobold
2009-10-25, 12:02 PM
I assumed that because you speak English as a second language, you had trouble discerning sarcasm and such. When someone tells you they were joking, you aren't still offended.

I would blame the lack of tone and facial expressions and the culture difference actually, one time I over-reacted when someone joked about being affected by drugs, that's not considered very funny over here for some reason... A lot of stuff isn't.

But maybe I'm just making up excuses :smalltongue:

EDIT:

@Pen: When it happens [/completely-useless-information]

Tiffanie Lirle
2009-10-25, 12:44 PM
So, when's that movie night happening, huh?
Tell you what, since you keep nagging me about it. Figure out a suitable time yourself and that'll be when.

Edit - And the time has been chosen.
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm296/kroogle1/AndThatsDoneWith.jpg
So much for that idea. :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-25, 01:12 PM
Tell you what, since you keep nagging me about it. Figure out a suitable time yourself and that'll be when.

Too bad, I was looking forward to it.

Though it does prove your point so I fail to see why he did it.

chriky
2009-10-25, 01:16 PM
Could someone give me some brief insructions on how to get the irc channel, Do I have to download something?

Bayar
2009-10-25, 01:18 PM

Aww, I was looking forward to that :(

Edit: If you are using mozilla, download ChatZilla , connect to dalnet, join #avatarbattleroyale

Tiffanie Lirle
2009-10-25, 01:23 PM
Could someone give me some brief insructions on how to get the irc channel, Do I have to download something?
You'll need to download an irc client like Chatzilla if you're using Firefox. Or mIRC/Mibbit otherwise.

Then just start it up, click the dalnet button and type /join avatarbattleroyale

and there you are. :smalltongue:

kpenguin
2009-10-25, 01:39 PM
Tiff gave me the power to decide and I decided. Deal with it.:smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-25, 02:06 PM
Tiff gave me the power to decide and I decided. Deal with it.:smalltongue:

Too bad we all live in democrachies and not tyrannies, too bad.

We'll need to vote for it.

I vote against your decision because I want to know what movie we are seeing :smalltongue:

kpenguin
2009-10-25, 02:11 PM
None of us live in true democracies and, besides, movie night is not democratic.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-25, 02:15 PM
None of us live in true democracies and, besides, movie night is not democratic.

Point.

Then we'll let it be never and make a new identical one without you :smalltongue:

The Gremlin
2009-10-25, 02:52 PM

"Well I didn't vote for you!"
"You don't vote for kings!"
"Well 'ow'd you become king then?"
"The...huh. I guess I just decided I was king."
Even if ABR isn't a democracy, you aren't the leader. :smallamused:
And once again, you guys decide something on the IRC and only tell the rest of us when everything's decided! :smallyuk:

Falgorn
2009-10-25, 03:05 PM

Ancient Greece was a true democracy. For the free men, anyways.

The Gremlin
2009-10-25, 03:06 PM
Ancient Greece was a true democracy. For the free men, anyways.

America should be more like Ancient Greece. Less of those stupid charity drives and more sacrificing of lambs.

Falgorn
2009-10-25, 03:12 PM
America should be more like Ancient Greece. Less of those stupid charity drives and more sacrificing of lambs.

That made sense, how? I wasn't criticizing America, just saying that Greece was more democratic in some ways, and less in others.

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-25, 03:14 PM
OK, so KP has invested the powers of Movie Night despot in me for some reason.

So, just throwing this out there...how about we have two showing to get as many people as possible? Perhaps one on Tuesday at 2:30 AM GMT, then one on Friday at 11:00 PM GMT.

HOWEVER...Tiff may not be able to make it on the Tuesday showing, and she's showing the movie. So we may require another volunteer to get the movies and stream them. Any takers?

CrimsonAngel
2009-10-25, 03:18 PM
I have no idea what the timezones are or how to make them my own.

chriky
2009-10-25, 03:32 PM
Do you have to pay for it?

T-O-E
2009-10-25, 03:33 PM
No, it's free.

chriky
2009-10-25, 03:43 PM
Okay, So i've downloaded mIRC and i've connected but I don't know how to get to the ABR channel.

-skimmer-
2009-10-25, 03:52 PM
Okay, So i've downloaded mIRC and i've connected but I don't know how to get to the ABR channel.

URL:
irc://dalnet/AvatarBattleRoyale

chriky
2009-10-25, 03:56 PM
URL:
irc://dalnet/AvatarBattleRoyale

Where should I enter that?

Edit-It says im in the channel with Bayar, CA, skimmer and calamity but I don't know if any of them can see me?

Edit 2 - Don't worry i'm in, thanks for the help

The Gremlin
2009-10-25, 04:35 PM
That made sense, how? I wasn't criticizing America, just saying that Greece was more democratic in some ways, and less in others.

That sounds like something a NON ANCIENT GREEK would say! :smallmad:

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-25, 06:41 PM
New TJH up. It lives! It LIVES!

...Hopefully.

Anyway, I've been working on a backstory comic fo' Sinister Penguin. 'Twill be entitled Sinister Origins. Here's a teaser thingy:

http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/soteaser.png

Though I might get bored of it and nothing will come of it. I dunno. Hopefully not.

X2
2009-10-25, 06:42 PM

...Hopefully.

Anyway, I've been working on a backstory comic fo' Sinister Penguin. 'Twill be entitled Sinister Origins. Here's a teaser thingy:

Though I might get bored of it and nothing will come of it. I dunno. Hopefully not.

Please make a comic of thaaat!

EDIT: Triaaaaaaaad!

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-25, 06:46 PM

Please make a comic of thaaat!

EDIT: Triaaaaaaaad!

I'm working on it. I'm just worried I'll mess up/come up with a better idea then have to retcon the entire thing. :smallfrown:

Oh, wait, you do mean Sinister Origins, right? Or are you talking about Finest? I'll make that one soon.

EDIT: And what's so special about a triad, anyway? :smalltongue:

X2
2009-10-25, 06:53 PM
I'm working on it. I'm just worried I'll mess up/come up with a better idea then have to retcon the entire thing. :smallfrown:

Oh, wait, you do mean Sinister Origins, right? Or are you talking about Finest? I'll make that one soon.

EDIT: And what's so special about a triad, anyway? :smalltongue:

I meant Origins...

And godammit! All good things come in threes...

CrimsonAngel
2009-10-25, 07:02 PM
What about a dozen eggs, or a pack of gum, or a can of corn... (Later) Or Oreos...

X2
2009-10-25, 07:04 PM
What about a dozen eggs, or a pack of gum, or a can of corn... (Later) Or Oreos...

I hate eggs, gum gets old very quickly, and corn is mediocre...

No complaints about the oreos though. :smalltongue:

Shades of Gray
2009-10-25, 07:04 PM
Or Oreos...

Oreos have three layers.

CrimsonAngel
2009-10-25, 07:05 PM
^:SHHHHH

Babies usualy don't come in threes eather.

X2
2009-10-25, 07:05 PM
Oreos have three layers.

The fact that you picked that up mean you win an internet. Enjoy! :smallbiggrin:

EDIT @^: Babies are noisy, disgusting and smelly inconveniences...

CrimsonAngel
2009-10-25, 07:06 PM
I want an internet for anouncing that a cookie has a certain number of layers..

X2
2009-10-25, 07:07 PM

You win an internet for saying the most cracked-out internet quote ever...

Shades of Gray
2009-10-25, 07:08 PM
Where is Xarty getting all these internets?

CrimsonAngel
2009-10-25, 07:08 PM
The City Dump?

X2
2009-10-25, 07:09 PM
From a reputable source.

*hides Bob's Discount Imitation Internets box*

CrimsonAngel
2009-10-25, 07:13 PM
Sooooo.... Corn?

X2
2009-10-25, 07:15 PM

Can I sig this... please... I think it's hilarious!

CrimsonAngel
2009-10-25, 07:16 PM
Yeah, sure?

X2
2009-10-25, 07:20 PM
I'm going to be saying that out-of-context all day now...

Thanks! :smallmad:

Grim ranger
2009-10-26, 02:50 AM
After looking at this thread for long while again I have few questions about all these new plots:

1. What is Paperclip?

2. How does All-star work?

3. Is someone going to revive TSS?

4. Can I join All-star?

5. Will nightwing be alive in All-star? (:smalltongue:)

6. What's it with all these new backstory comics?

7. Will you bother to answer all these questions?

8. When will that long-awaited FI intro be ready? (:smallannoyed:)

V'icternus
2009-10-26, 02:54 AM
After looking at this thread for long while again I have few questions about all these new plots:

1. What is Paperclip?

4. Can I join All-star?

It's basically this thread in ABR comic form.
It's basically old characters, to the extreme, I suppose.
No. :smalltongue:
Sure.
No. :smalltongue:
I dunno, it's crazy, huh?
No. Wait, yes.
Officially? Two weeks ago. :smalltongue: In my opinion? Before the end of the year.

V: Hey! What about me?

Khaeta
2009-10-26, 04:26 AM

'Course not. People are much too busy to fill out surveys :smalltongue:.

Ninja Chocobo
2009-10-26, 04:48 AM

Well I'm not sure about revival, as it were, but I've got a three-part comic in the works for it.
Could work just as well as an ending, however, so...

e: Borderlands comes out tomorrow though so I probably wouldn't expect it for a while.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-26, 09:21 AM

1. What is Paperclip?

4. Can I join All-star?

1. A plot by Xartyve which mimics the discussions and happenings of the Discussion thread.
2. There's two plots by that name, all star arena and another one whose name I forgot, the arena one hasn't started yet if it will and the other is basically a crisis on infinite earths plot with alternates of ABR characters.
3. Don't think so.
4. Sure.
5. Not necessary.
6. We need to do something in our free time.
7. Just did.
8. Soon :smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2009-10-26, 09:36 AM

...Hopefully.

Alright! As soon as I can, I will get to work on my TJH comic with my artistic style.

-skimmer-
2009-10-26, 10:10 AM

Sunday....

Mina Kobold
2009-10-26, 03:23 PM
I got a question for our resident Canadian - Well one of them anyway - Mad Mask:

Q: Is there gonna be cars in Future Imperfect?

Mad Mask
2009-10-26, 03:49 PM
Depends on what you call a "car". There will be lots of steam-powered railway cars, trams and locomotives, but true road-going automobiles will be very rare, the current technology being unwieldy in vehicles smaller than large vans. Higher-ups will however have access to high-performance electric vehicles, disguised as the common steam railroad carriage.

Bayar
2009-10-26, 04:11 PM

So, just throwing this out there...how about we have two showing to get as many people as possible? Perhaps one on Tuesday at 2:30 AM GMT, then one on Friday at 11:00 PM GMT.

HOWEVER...Tiff may not be able to make it on the Tuesday showing, and she's showing the movie. So we may require another volunteer to get the movies and stream them. Any takers?

Seconding Friday. 11 PM GMP.

CrimsonAngel
2009-10-26, 04:45 PM
Oh geeze, I wish I was as good at oots as Kev.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-10-26, 05:21 PM
Q: Is there gonna be cars in Future Imperfect?

How the hell would I know that? :smallannoyed: :smalltongue:

I know there is supposed to be motorcycles at the very least. Q and a gang lead by the coattail-riding grey guy whose name esacpes me at the moment all drive them to go on missions.

X2
2009-10-26, 05:22 PM
How the hell would I know that? :smallannoyed: :smalltongue:

I know there is supposed to be motorcycles at the very least. Q and a gang lead by the coattail-riding grey guy whose name esacpes me at the moment all drive them to go on missions.

*brain explodes*

It took me three tries to read that sentence without being confused.

Ninja Chocobo
2009-10-26, 05:28 PM
e: Borderlands comes out tomorrow though

Apparently I was wrong.
Weeeeeeeeeeak.

V'icternus
2009-10-26, 06:03 PM
Wow, look at all the red and orange avatars on this page...

And yay! Keveak got a CoN up!

Lyinginbedmon
2009-10-26, 06:14 PM
Seconding Friday. 11 PM GMT.

Thirding.

That's a pretty sweet time for anyone in or near the GMT timezone really :smallbiggrin:

X2
2009-10-27, 12:49 AM
Awesome comic Silver!

kpenguin
2009-10-27, 01:07 AM
11 PM GMT sounds fine to me.

Darklord Bright
2009-10-27, 03:27 AM
11 PM GMT is about Noon on Saturday for me.

Grim ranger
2009-10-27, 03:33 AM
Hmm, it would be 9 PM for me...where is this movie night going to be hosted in anyway? :smallconfused:

Nameless
2009-10-27, 05:04 AM

I'm confused, what's all this about?

Silverraptor
2009-10-27, 09:09 AM
Awesome comic Silver!

It appears that your the only one who says so. But thanks.

BRC
2009-10-27, 09:10 AM
It appears that your the only one who says so. But thanks.
Don't expect loads of comments after each comic unless you do something wrong or controversial, in which case you can expect several pages of people arguing back and forward. See: The Incarnium Debate.
That said, we don't have enough background on what's going on to really judge it. The art is nice though.

Silverraptor
2009-10-27, 09:22 AM
Don't expect loads of comments after each comic unless you do something wrong or controversial, in which case you can expect several pages of people arguing back and forward. See: The Incarnium Debate.
That said, we don't have enough background on what's going on to really judge it. The art is nice though.

Oh. So I should consider it a blessing that no one is talking about my comic then? Well then, I'll take it.

Thank you for the art comment by the way. That was what I wanted to hear.

The Gremlin
2009-10-27, 10:58 AM
The Incarnum Debate was rigged... *mutter mutter* :smallwink:
What do you guys think is the biggest argument we've ever had? I would say the FFF Ending argument. Although CoN has had some arguments that were really nasty, if not prolonged.

BRC
2009-10-27, 11:00 AM
The Incarnum Debate was rigged... *mutter mutter* :smallwink:
What do you guys think is the biggest argument we've ever had? I would say the FFF Ending argument. Although CoN has had some arguments that were really nasty, if not prolonged.
The incarnum debate was rigged by the shooters on the grassy gnoll who worked with the secret government committee known as Majestic 12 to fake the moon landing.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-27, 12:05 PM
Oh geeze, I wish I was as good at oots as Kev.

Looked the word resembling "Geeze" the most up.

Geez: a Semitic language formerly spoken in northern highland Ethiopia and still used as the liturgical language of the Christian church in Ethiopia.

What do Ethiopia have to do with anything :smalltongue:

By the way; are you serious? If so then thank you :smallbiggrin:

Depends on what you call a "car". There will be lots of steam-powered railway cars, trams and locomotives, but true road-going automobiles will be very rare, the current technology being unwieldy in vehicles smaller than large vans. Higher-ups will however have access to high-performance electric vehicles, disguised as the common steam railroad carriage.

Damn, no weird magical old-style car for me... Hmm, railway you say, interesting MWAHAHA... ha.

The Gremlin
2009-10-27, 12:53 PM
Looked the word resembling "Geeze" the most up.

Geez: a Semitic language formerly spoken in northern highland Ethiopia and still used as the liturgical language of the Christian church in Ethiopia.

What do Ethiopia have to do with anything :smalltongue:

By the way; are you serious? If so then thank you :smallbiggrin:

Damn, no weird magical old-style car for me... Hmm, railway you say, interesting MWAHAHA... ha.

'Geeze' originated from 'jeez', which in turn originated from 'jesus'. It is now used by non-Christians, too. It may also come from 'gee', I'm not sure. It means 'yeesh', which is the term I prefer to use.
And of course he's serious! You're actually a pretty good artist.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-27, 01:17 PM
'Geeze' originated from 'jeez', which in turn originated from 'jesus'. It is now used by non-Christians, too. It may also come from 'gee', I'm not sure. It means 'yeesh', which is the term I prefer to use.
And of course he's serious! You're actually a pretty good artist.

I suspected it meant something like that, but then I read what Geez is.

Possible, put I hadn't heard any of those used non-sarcastic before and I see my work negatively, partly on purpose though.

Silverraptor
2009-10-27, 09:40 PM
Is there a rule on double comics?:smallconfused:

-skimmer-
2009-10-27, 09:59 PM

There are rules?:smallconfused::smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2009-10-27, 10:00 PM
There are rules?:smallconfused::smalltongue:

That's encouraging.:smallamused:

How do *you* feel about my first comic by the way?:smallconfused:

-skimmer-
2009-10-27, 10:14 PM
That's encouraging.:smallamused:

How do *you* feel about my first comic by the way?:smallconfused:

To be honest, I didn't see enough to judge yet.......although that "unstable" sinusoid looks really terrible:smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2009-10-27, 10:25 PM
To be honest, I didn't see enough to judge yet.......although that "unstable" sinusoid looks really terrible:smalltongue:

My next comic will explain how terrible it is.:smallamused:

Edit:And if by tonight, I don't get anyone saying I can't. I guess I will work on the next comic then.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-28, 09:50 AM

Not if they're in the same post.

We don't like double-posting

Silverraptor
2009-10-28, 11:29 AM
Not if they're in the same post.

We don't like double-posting

Oh. Cool. Then I'll work on it and wait for someone else to update then.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-28, 11:52 AM
Oh. Cool. Then I'll work on it and wait for someone else to update then.

I was trying to say that you can edit your previous post an add it to that one if you make one before anyone else has made a new, you don't need to wait.

Silverraptor
2009-10-28, 11:54 AM
I was trying to say that you can edit your previous post an add it to that one if you make one before anyone else has made a new, you don't need to wait.

But...

but then people won't really know that I made a new one.:smallfrown: And it won't get the publicity it deserves...

Mina Kobold
2009-10-28, 12:11 PM
But...

but then people won't really know that I made a new one.:smallfrown: And it won't get the publicity it deserves...

Haven't stopped anyone before but it's your choice really.

Keris
2009-10-28, 12:17 PM
But...

Then go for an edit-bump instead. Hit edit, add the next comic, Ctrl-C the contents of the post, hit New Post and Ctrl-V it, then delete the old post.

Silverraptor
2009-10-28, 12:22 PM
Then go for an edit-bump instead. Hit edit, add the next comic, Ctrl-C the contents of the post, hit New Post and Ctrl-V it, then delete the old post.

Ooooooo...

I like that idea!:smallamused:

By the way. Who else makes comics in TJH?:smallconfused:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-28, 12:41 PM
Ooooooo...

I like that idea!:smallamused:

By the way. Who else makes comics in TJH?:smallconfused:

I'm supposed to...

I'll get to it one of the days :smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2009-10-28, 12:47 PM
I'm supposed to...

I'll get to it one of the days :smalltongue:

Ha!:smallamused:

And for some reason, I got a weird idea. I guess it would be like a non-canon story.

My idea was that a bunch of the TJH characters get stuck in a collapsed cavern. Only one of them is able to get them out for some reason and will take quite a while to dig them out. The rest decide to sit around in a circle and start telling hypothetical stories about each other.

So each person can update a comic in this story where one of the charaters is talking and the panels would cut away to show what was happening in their descripitons. There would be many stories and practically none of them are true, but they use each other and make fun of them in some way. What does everyone think about that? I think it would be funny.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-28, 01:54 PM
Ha!:smallamused:

And for some reason, I got a weird idea. I guess it would be like a non-canon story.

My idea was that a bunch of the TJH characters get stuck in a collapsed cavern. Only one of them is able to get them out for some reason and will take quite a while to dig them out. The rest decide to sit around in a circle and start telling hypothetical stories about each other.

So each person can update a comic in this story where one of the charaters is talking and the panels would cut away to show what was happening in their descripitons. There would be many stories and practically none of them are true, but they use each other and make fun of them in some way. What does everyone think about that? I think it would be funny.

I have homework to do, that and the avatars I make take up most of my free time.

The cavern idea sounds good, but there are other plots than just TjH you know... It sounds a bit like an old X-men episode I watched.

Silverraptor
2009-10-28, 02:25 PM
I have homework to do, that and the avatars I make take up most of my free time.

The cavern idea sounds good, but there are other plots than just TjH you know... It sounds a bit like an old X-men episode I watched.

Well I brought this up because I got an idea about one of the "stories". It's pretty basic, as they sit around, telling made up stories of themselves to pass the time. Maybe I'll get around to it and post an example of what I mean.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-28, 02:27 PM
Well I brought this up because I got an idea about one of the "stories". It's pretty basic, as they sit around, telling made up stories of themselves to pass the time. Maybe I'll get around to it and post an example of what I mean.

It sounds fun :smallsmile:

Silverraptor
2009-10-28, 02:32 PM
It sounds fun :smallsmile:

Well the idea made me laugh. I can't wait to get it done and everything, but I haven't done a single character yet. The amount of time it will take to get everyone I need for it will be immense.:smallsigh: So I will wait until I make the characters, one comic at a time, and then post it.

By the X2, shouldn't you update the archive?:smallconfused:

X2
2009-10-28, 05:38 PM
Well the idea made me laugh. I can't wait to get it done and everything, but I haven't done a single character yet. The amount of time it will take to get everyone I need for it will be immense.:smallsigh: So I will wait until I make the characters, one comic at a time, and then post it.

By the X2, shouldn't you update the archive?:smallconfused:

In a little bit... :smallwink:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-29, 08:06 AM
In a little bit... :smallwink:

Weren't that what Mechafox said?

We all now how long that little bit has been.

X2
2009-10-29, 08:07 AM
Weren't that what Mechafox said?

We all now how long that little bit has been.

In a little bit meaning: After his next comic.

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 09:34 AM
In a little bit meaning: After his next comic.

Whose next comic? Mine or yours?

X2
2009-10-29, 09:34 AM

Yours silly...:smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 09:38 AM
Yours silly...:smalltongue:

Oh. If that's the case I better get cracking then.

How come you have to wait for my comic though?:smallconfused:

X2
2009-10-29, 09:42 AM
Oh. If that's the case I better get cracking then.

How come you have to wait for my comic though?:smallconfused:

Well I'm very glad you asked that. See the thing about that is...

*runs off frantically*

Mina Kobold
2009-10-29, 09:43 AM

We rarely have it ordered like that, most times we just go with the first one posted unless it's declared non-canon.

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 09:47 AM
Well I'm very glad you asked that. See the thing about that is...

*runs off frantically*

*Chases down*

Oh no you don't! Come back here!

Mina Kobold
2009-10-29, 09:54 AM
*Chases down*

Oh no you don't! Come back here!

He went that way *Points in the opposite direction of Xarty* :smalltongue:

The Gremlin
2009-10-29, 12:47 PM
He went that way *Points in the opposite direction of Xarty* :smalltongue:

No! He's lying!
He went that way! *Points in direction 50 degrees exactly off of the actual spot*

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 01:23 PM
Thanks guys for trying to decieve me. But I know where he went thank you.

*Continues pursuit*

Falgorn
2009-10-29, 01:27 PM
I'm sorry, but I can't let you pass, SilverRaptor.

Don't you know who I am? I'm the Black Fox (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=796bHaAtlkE). You'll never outfox me!

Mina Kobold
2009-10-29, 01:28 PM
Thanks guys for trying to decieve me. But I know where he went thank you.

*Continues pursuit*

Sure you do *Hides Xarty in fridge while Silver's not looking*

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 01:35 PM
It appears that you are all conspiring against me. I'm sorry, I didn't want to have to do this.

*Shows explosive vest. Holds denonator in hand*

Now, where is X2?

Mina Kobold
2009-10-29, 01:59 PM
It appears that you are all conspiring against me. I'm sorry, I didn't want to have to do this.

*Shows explosive vest. Holds denonator in hand*

Now, where is X2?

I don't know...
>_>
<_<
Okay! okay! He is hiding in the dinning room *runs for the carnival*

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 02:01 PM
I don't know...
>_>
<_<
Okay! okay! He is hiding in the dinning room *runs for the carnival*

Well, that was easy.

*Takes off dud vest and goes and locks the refridgerator*

Now X2 will freeze to death. Muahahahahahaha!!

Mina Kobold
2009-10-29, 02:12 PM
Well, that was easy.

*Takes off dud vest and goes and locks the refridgerator*

Now X2 will freeze to death. Muahahahahahaha!!

Hehehe, I lied... What's a refridgerater doing in the dinning room by the way?

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 02:13 PM
Hehehe, I lied... What's a refridgerater doing in the dinning room by the way?

How could you lie about an action you did?:smallconfused:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-29, 02:18 PM
How could you lie about an action you did?:smallconfused:

I lied about him being in the dinning room *puts random refrigerator in bathroom*

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 02:19 PM
The only problem with your redecorating is it's pretty noticable when the refridgerator keeps moving around. However, since X2 is locked in there, I guess I can't really complain.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-29, 02:22 PM
The only problem with your redecorating is it's pretty noticable when the refridgerator keeps moving around. However, since X2 is locked in there, I guess I can't really complain.

*puts two more refrigerators in the bedroom*
But it's fun :smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 02:44 PM
..Ok, fine. Whatever.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-29, 02:57 PM
..Ok, fine. Whatever.

Hey cheer up! Here take a ice lolli *attemps to open locked refrigerator but fails*

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 02:59 PM
Hey cheer up! Here take a ice lolli *attemps to open locked refrigerator but fails*

Do you really want a guy who uses Rapture let loose again?:smalleek:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-29, 03:03 PM

You got yourself a point there, but then... The ice lollies are in there *puts on safety glasses*

I got it! We give him one, then he'll be too grateful to do anything :smallbiggrin:

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 03:05 PM
You got yourself a point there, but then... The ice lollies are in there *puts on safety glasses*

I got it! We give him one, then he'll be too grateful to do anything :smallbiggrin:

:smallannoyed:

But he has the ice lollies right there next to him. Why would he be grateful for us to take them away?

Just wait until he agrees to update TJH archive. He'll freeze enough until then.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-29, 03:07 PM
:smallannoyed:

But he has the ice lollies right there next to him. Why would he be grateful for us to take them away?

Just wait until he agrees to update TJH archive. He'll freeze enough until then.

Aw :smallfrown:
But then he'll have to by me a ice cream sundae too :smallbiggrin:

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 03:08 PM
Aw :smallfrown:
But then he'll have to by me a ice cream sundae too :smallbiggrin:

A bonus then.

The Gremlin
2009-10-29, 04:35 PM

Yeah, and anyways, he's an IRC POSTER! :smallfurious:
Also, I think he went that way. *Points again in wrong direction*

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-29, 04:46 PM
Yeah, and anyways, he's an IRC POSTER! :smallfurious:

You're an IRC user too, you know. Occasionally.

Just sayin'.

The Gremlin
2009-10-29, 04:47 PM
You're an IRC user too, you know. Occasionally.

Just sayin'.

I'm redeemed now. I stopped. Because I realized that what I was doing was wrong.
X2, YOU HAVE TO STOP! Before your soul is lost!
Where is he, anyways?

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 07:03 PM
I'm redeemed now. I stopped. Because I realized that what I was doing was wrong.
Where is he, anyways?

In the refridgerator of course.

The Gremlin
2009-10-29, 07:15 PM
In the refridgerator of course.

Which refr--wait! I know this! I saw it on Monty Python!
Let's see..Stand up, X2.
Dang, are we already on the second lesson? Or, wait, the third. Hmm...
"It could be any one of these bu--refrigerators."
*First one explodes*

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-29, 07:17 PM
Where is he, anyways?

Since he's an Aussie, I think he's generally asleep now. Or at school? I dunno.

In other news...I have a new avatar. Cool, eh? Eh? EH?

Silverraptor
2009-10-29, 07:24 PM
Since he's an Aussie, I think he's generally asleep now. Or at school? I dunno.

In other news...I have a new avatar. Cool, eh? Eh? EH?

Cool, yes. But it's not your penguin.

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-29, 07:26 PM
Cool, yes. But it's not your penguin.

All my other avatars have been Sinister Penguin. I decided to take a break from him and try something different.

Silverraptor
2009-10-30, 01:04 AM
Well anyways, I updated again. Let me know how you all think of it. Be as honest as possible, I can handle it.:smallcool:

-skimmer-
2009-10-30, 01:57 PM
Alright, it seems like the movie night is ready to start. Although it's not exactly needed for watching the video itself, I recommend you to register on this (http://www.justin.tv/) page, otherwise you won't be able to chat with us during the movie......

Also, I would like to remind you that movie night starts in a few hours at 11:00 GMT on this (http://www.justin.tv/lirle) channel tonight....

Have fun:smallwink:

The Gremlin
2009-10-30, 02:32 PM
Alright, it seems like the movie night is ready to start. Although it's not exactly needed for watching the video itself, I recommend you to register on this (http://www.justin.tv/) page, otherwise you won't be able to chat with us during the movie......

Also, I would like to remind you that movie night starts in a few hours at 11:00 GMT on this (http://www.justin.tv/lirle) channel tonight....

Hmm...so that's 1:00 PM PST, right?

Mina Kobold
2009-10-30, 02:34 PM

Chatting is free right?

Exactly how long is there to 11:00 GMT? It's in about 3 hours and 20 minutes ain't it?

EDIT:

Hmm...so that's 1:00 PM PST, right?

If you take a look at the bottom of the screen on this page there's a spot where it says: All times are GMT +[whatever number of hours your timezone is from GMT] if 11 plus that equals 1 O'clock then yes. :smallsmile:

-skimmer-
2009-10-30, 02:47 PM
Yes....now we're playing V for Vendetta for test though....you can look if it's working for you....

The Gremlin
2009-10-30, 02:49 PM
Chatting is free right?

Exactly how long is there to 11:00 GMT? It's in about 3 hours and 20 minutes ain't it?

EDIT:

If you take a look at the bottom of the screen on this page there's a spot where it says: All times are GMT +[whatever number of hours your timezone is from GMT] if 11 plus that equals 1 O'clock then yes. :smallsmile:

Wait, what?
11+11 would be 11:00 PM/AM
11:00, minus eight. That's 3:00, my mistake. So yes, you are correct, I think. But is this 11:00 AM or PM.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-30, 02:54 PM
Wait, what?
11+11 would be 11:00 PM/AM
11:00, minus eight. That's 3:00, my mistake. So yes, you are correct, I think. But is this 11:00 AM or PM.

I live one hour ahead of GMT, it's very dark outside and I'll be watching it at midnight so I bet PM.

@Skimmer: Will try :smallsmile:

X2
2009-10-30, 07:10 PM
All my other avatars have been Sinister Penguin. I decided to take a break from him and try something different.

Ditto ('cept replace Sinister Penguin with Xartyve2). HUG ME KINDRED SPIRIT!

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-30, 07:19 PM
Ditto ('cept replace Sinister Penguin with Xartyve2). HUG ME KINDRED SPIRIT!

*hugs X2* :smalltongue:

That reminds me...I should make a Finest comic. I'll try and get one out tomorrow.

EDIT: Also, the rest of you ABR people should comment on Finest. Just sayin'. :smallwink:

Silverraptor
2009-10-30, 08:23 PM
Hey X2, update the archive if you haven't. And what do you and penguin think of the recent one I've done?

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-30, 09:30 PM
Hey X2, update the archive if you haven't. And what do you and penguin think of the recent one I've done?

Was...good. Not much else I can say about it.

But just remember, as BRC said, you really can't expect to get many comments on your comics. Just a fact of life, unfortunately. I never get comments on mine. :smallfrown: :smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2009-10-30, 09:42 PM
Was...good. Not much else I can say about it.

But just remember, as BRC said, you really can't expect to get many comments on your comics. Just a fact of life, unfortunately. I never get comments on mine. :smallfrown: :smalltongue:

Oh? How come?:smallconfused: Well, if you make one let me know.:smallsmile:

Also, how do you like that I've added the reason they will be the harbengers of destruction in this comic. But they will try to stop it because their own universe is in danger as well.

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-30, 09:56 PM
Oh? How come?:smallconfused: Well, if you make one let me know.:smallsmile:

Also, how do you like that I've added the reason they will be the harbengers of destruction in this comic. But they will try to stop it because their own universe is in danger as well.

Well, wait--by "the reason they will be the harbengers of destruction", are you referring to X2's final Episode 1 comic, when the oracle says that the Away Team will bring destruction to their universe? 'Cause X2 might have already had plans for why that would be the case, seeing as he first made the comic....I dunno, though. You'll have to ask him.

Lyinginbedmon
2009-10-30, 09:59 PM
Well the ABR movie night is completed, nothing but ramblings left now.

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-30, 10:03 PM
Well the ABR movie night is completed, nothing but ramblings left now.

That's cool. Funny, I set the times, then I didn't participate. Mostly because I missed the beginning due to some unforeseen circumstances, then when I got the chance again I just thought "Eh, I've seen both these movies a million times," and decided not to bother. :smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2009-10-30, 10:04 PM
Well, wait--by "the reason they will be the harbengers of destruction", are you referring to X2's final Episode 1 comic, when the oracle says that the Away Team will bring destruction to their universe? 'Cause X2 might have already had plans for why that would be the case, seeing as he first made the comic....I dunno, though. You'll have to ask him.

Well, I'll wait and see if he has any objections to it.

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-30, 10:08 PM
Well, I'll wait and see if he has any objections to it.

Yeah, that's probably the best plan. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any problems with it, I just though X2 might have wanted to do something different with it. :smallsmile:

kpenguin
2009-10-30, 10:09 PM
That's cool. Funny, I set the times, then I didn't participate. Mostly because I missed the beginning due to some unforeseen circumstances, then when I got the chance again I just thought "Eh, I've seen both these movies a million times," and decided not to bother. :smalltongue:

You've seen Muppet Treasure Island a million times?

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-30, 10:14 PM

Muppet Treasure Island?

I thought you were watching Back to the Future and Monty Python... :smallconfused:

kpenguin
2009-10-30, 10:16 PM
Tiff couldn't find Back to the Future, so we ran with Muppet Treasure Island instead. It was great.:smallcool:

The Gremlin
2009-10-30, 10:27 PM

I have. Seriously, once I was able to quote the whole movie.
So you guys watched V for Vendetta (as a test), Spaceballs, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Muppet Treasure Island?

Tiffanie Lirle
2009-10-30, 10:43 PM
So you guys watched
-V for Vendetta
-The road to El Dorado
-Spaceballs
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
-Muppet Treasure Island
I daresay movie night was a success all in all.:

Seeing as Halloween is so close we should have probably shown a few horror movies just for the sake of it. But I guess it was fine. :smalltongue:

Next time I'm definitely gonna get some popcorn or chips though.

Falgorn
2009-10-30, 10:56 PM
:smallwink:Nice Job, Tiff. You really pulled it together. :smallbiggrin:

The Gremlin
2009-10-30, 11:26 PM
:smallwink:Nice Job, Tiff. You really pulled it together. :smallbiggrin:

Except the subtitle issue. :smallfurious:
:smallwink:

V'icternus
2009-10-31, 12:37 AM
Nah, that was fine, too.

She turned them off when we realised that listening to your opinion on subtitles was a bad idea. :smallbiggrin:

X2
2009-10-31, 07:33 AM
Woohoo! New athropomorphic NES avatar!

Man I'm so awesome.

Falgorn
2009-10-31, 10:17 AM
Hey, Skimmer!
I hate you. Because we're nemesi. *Throws an axe at*
PM me when you get a chance, by the way.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-31, 10:43 AM
Hey, Skimmer!
I hate you. Because we're nemesi. *Throws an axe at*
PM me when you get a chance, by the way.

I noticed a lot of people around here have nemesi, do I have one?

What did Skimmer do to you anyway?

The Gremlin
2009-10-31, 11:14 AM
Nah, that was fine, too.

She turned them off when we realised that listening to your opinion on subtitles was a bad idea. :smallbiggrin:

That's only because her subtitles were FREAKS.
/\DLB isn't actually my nemesis, we just don't get along. Sean o the Dead is my eternal nemesis, because he has an urge to eat me and I have an urge to decapitate him.

Falgorn
2009-10-31, 11:49 AM

Want to revisit....Memory Lane?
Ah, back when I actually bothered to make comics (Bad ones, I should say), Skimmer was the first person to Random Kill me.
I random killed Skimmer back. Then it went on, and on...
And eventually the two players started talking to one another. Because we're awesome.
And Boom! We established a canon hatred for one another!

Bayar
2009-10-31, 12:10 PM
I missed movie night because of a terrible headache, hope you guys had fun.

Anyway, what would we watch next friday ?

I have a movie that is preety awesome, caller Raw Deal...

Falgorn
2009-10-31, 12:45 PM
Since we missed Back to the Future, how about that?
If not, I haven't seen Raw Deal.

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-31, 01:48 PM

I don't have a nemesis.

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing... :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-31, 01:55 PM
I don't have a nemesis.

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing... :smalltongue:

Obviously bad as you wouldn't kmow who to suspect if an "accident" happens :smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2009-10-31, 02:00 PM
I tell you, it's cool. Even though I get beaten up by mine every now and then, it's worth it. That special feeling there is someone who you are willing to hate for all your life and get hated in return :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-31, 02:25 PM
I tell you, it's cool. Even though I get beaten up by mine every now and then, it's worth it. That special feeling there is someone who you are willing to hate for all your life and get hated in return :smalltongue:

Really? 'Cause just hating somebody doesn't feel very cool, especially not when they don't know it...

Which is weird as I in no way keeps it a secret and literally shouted it at them.

Are you entirely sure you can't have mistaken it with a rival?

The Gremlin
2009-10-31, 02:48 PM

Ah, yes, your 'nemesis' who was invented so that you could run for Nemesi ITP. :smallamused:
/\ Actually, that may fit better, since they both appear to be evil, and Sean and I are both relatively Neutral.

Silverraptor
2009-10-31, 03:33 PM
Woohoo! New athropomorphic NES avatar!

Man I'm so awesome.

Nice! It looks cool.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-31, 03:52 PM
/\ Actually, that may fit better, since they both appear to be evil, and Sean and I are both relatively Neutral.

There's neither good nor evil, only power and those too weak to take it :smalltongue:

Nemesis would also commonly mean a victorious rival by my dictionary, or a person carrying out retribution. Which mean that Grim Falgorn is calling Skimmer victorious.

Grim ranger
2009-10-31, 03:58 PM
There's neither good nor evil, only power and those too weak to take it :smalltongue:

Nemesis would also commonly mean a victorious rival by my dictionary, or a person carrying out retribution. Which mean that Grim is calling Skimmer victorious.

When exactly have I even mentioned Skimmer? :smallconfused:

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-31, 04:01 PM

Nemesis would also commonly mean a victorious rival by my dictionary, or a person carrying out retribution. Which mean that Grim is calling Skimmer victorious.

Skimmer isn't Grim's nemesis, Skimmer is Falgorn's nemesis. I'm pretty sure the nemesis Grim is referring to is Fredthefighter. And nemesis generally means an "archenemy" of some sort.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-31, 04:22 PM
When exactly have I even mentioned Skimmer? :smallconfused:

Whoops :smallredface:, messed up with the names. I mistakenly saw your statement about having a nemesis being cool as being written by the same person that had been speaking about Skimmer as his nemesis some posts before you, I will correct my post.

EDIT:

nemesis generally means an "archenemy" of some sort.

I was just stating what the definition was in the English dictionary I was using. According to it a Nemesis can be, and I quote ": a formidable and usually victorious rival or opponent" thus you are right that it can be a synonym of the word "Archenemy" but it usually isn't, according to the dictionary. :smallsmile:

X2
2009-10-31, 05:32 PM
Stupid avatar rating game... no one likes my guys. :smallfrown:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-31, 05:35 PM

What game? I haven't heard of any avatar rating games.

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-31, 05:36 PM

Well, to be fair, his hair does look a bit odd. Maybe make some parts of it curved? I think it might look a little better...

The one in the SMBG subforum.

Falgorn
2009-10-31, 05:36 PM

It's a Silly Message Board Game.
Achoo! I sneeze as I type this!

Silverraptor
2009-10-31, 05:38 PM

I like it. Is that good enough?

And by the way, you still need to update. And what do you think of my explanation of the harbanger of destruction thing?:smallconfused:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-31, 05:41 PM
It's a Silly Message Board Game.
Achoo! I sneeze as I type this!

Oh, I understand...

X2
2009-10-31, 05:54 PM
I like it. Is that good enough?

And by the way, you still need to update. And what do you think of my explanation of the harbanger of destruction thing?:smallconfused:

It's good... Now I shall update after I eat some foodstuffs!

ONOMNOMNOM!

Silverraptor
2009-10-31, 05:56 PM
It's good... Now I shall update after I eat some foodstuffs!

ONOMNOMNOM!

Is that the sandwich (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63-rGJsYAdY) your munching on?!:smalleek:

Bayar
2009-10-31, 06:05 PM

Well, the eyebrows and the glasses look weird, the hair seems to be cut-out at the top, the guns look bad with that model (try to make it a two-piece, less detailed the better), and that is from a first impression.

X2
2009-10-31, 06:07 PM
Well, the eyebrows and the glasses look weird, the hair seems to be cut-out at the top, the guns look bad with that model (try to make it a two-piece, less detailed the better), and that is from a first impression.

Okay Bayar, this guy is NES themed, those guns are NES Zappers which are included in the Action Set.

T-O-E
2009-10-31, 06:09 PM

I keep mistaking you for Tiffanie.

The Gremlin
2009-10-31, 06:12 PM
Okay Bayar, this guy is NES themed, those guns are NES Zappers which are included in the Action Set.

Meh, I liked the scarecrow avvy more.
Also, why didn't we do a Halloween plot this year? :smallfrown:

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-31, 06:16 PM

Hey Xart, check your PM box. :smallwink:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-31, 06:20 PM

To give some advice, never ever make the lines of any object noticeably different than the rest of the figure. In this case it's the guns, they look like they come from a different style of art because of the thin lines.

Other than that I'd recommend you to bent the lines of the hair - which way is unimportant - to make it look more real, you could also try to to even the detail balance a bit seeing as it has a pretty detailed shirt pattern and glasses but don't even have boots or - apparently - pants. Just suggestions :smallsmile:

Tiffanie Lirle
2009-10-31, 06:24 PM
Mechafox ran off, so I've decided to finish up the FFF archive myself

Fat Fish Fury: Part Six

1715: Trouble keeps you running (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Troublekeepsyourunningfaster.png)

1716: Will of the senate (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/abr6.gif)

1718: Wave (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/171-1.png)

1719:King of the hill pt1 (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/VsSalmon130.png)

1720:King of the hill p2 (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/VsSalmon131.png)

1721: Junk collector (http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/megadoomer45/path4873-3.png)

1722:Continuity (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/g17203.png)

1723:All aboard (http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo79/Ikaeru/Savioursquestionmark.png)

1724: Not exactly a sea shanty (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/172.png)

1725: The Cavalry (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Lyinginbedmon/OotS/04Cavalry.png)

1726: I doubt any of them would even be able to pilot that (http://i44.tinypic.com/2pzh3i9.png)

1727: Ak'barh r'lyeh (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/VsSalmon132.png)

1728:Return (http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/elgor1/Imback.png)

1729: You hurt his feelings (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/g14941.png)

1730: And remember to bring a towel (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/g15719.png)

1731: Cliffhanger (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/173.png)

1732: He looks so happy (http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/manacal-1.png?t=1230732464)

1733: Newbie (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/g113587.png)

1734: The water's probably cold (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/174.png)

1735: The snorkel seems rather pointless (http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/ABR/Whydidshebotherwiththesnorkel.png)

1736: A corpse for a corpse (http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/ABR/Ker-shade.png)

1737: To be fair, nobody does. (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/VsSalmon132b.png)

1738: Space whales (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Lyinginbedmon/OotS/05Imperialfleetinorbit.png)

1739:Alien abduction (http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/bloddyredcommie/ABR/Projection.png)

1740: and he didn't use that earlier because..? (http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff26b.png)

1741:This is why you should think before you act (http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7974/ghosty3ri1.png)

1742: Sailing away (http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/FFFComic43.png)

1743: Why don't they just swim? (http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/3364/abr064fi6.png)

1744: King of the mole people (http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/OverlordK/DLB1A.jpg)

1745: The red one clashes with his hair (http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6510/ghosty3rq7.png)

1746: Where'd he get his license? (http://i44.tinypic.com/1692r9f.png)

1747: And he didn't do that before, because..? (http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/FFFComic44.png)

1748: Delivery in under 30 minutes or your heroes are free (http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff27.png)

1749: Drinking a glowstick will give you the same effect. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Lyinginbedmon/OotS/06LandoLivin.png)

1750: But what happened to the Clue box? (http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/9306/abr065xd1.png)

1751: Graduation party (http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3288/sam4is4.png)

1752: That's even less fun (http://i42.tinypic.com/5np6s1.png)

1753: Break time's over (http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/behindyou.png)

1754: http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5831/anf1mw4.png

1755: Mister Robot (http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/bloddyredcommie/ABR/VenandIgon.png)

1756: Something's happening (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/ABR/FFF/Entrance.png)

1757: Walk it off (http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4909/anf2yu2.png)

1758: Redshirts (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/ABR/FFF/Redshirts.png)

1759: Hourglasses (http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7320/hourglass1wp2.png)

1760: Top hatted golem thing (http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff28a.png)

1761: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/Photouser_/ABR56.png

1762: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/177.png

1763: http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/skimmer21/FFF1.png

1764: http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/elgor1/YouRang.png

1765: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/178.png

1766: http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv225/gnimmel/Comics/path8749.png

1767: http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/VampireRot/ABRFFFintro.png

1768: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/179.png

1769: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj162/koboldkomando/ABR/Punt.png

1770: http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/VampireRot/ABRFFF3.png

1771: http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/skimmer21/FFF3.png

1772: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj162/koboldkomando/ABR/Thud.png

1773: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff29.png

1774: http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/skimmer21/FFF4.png

1775: http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/OverlordK/excuseme.png

1776: http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/VampireRot/ABRFFF4.png

1777: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/180.png

1778: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj162/koboldkomando/ABR/Whoami1.png

1779: http://i40.tinypic.com/121enhj.png

1780: http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv225/gnimmel/Comics/text17779.png

1781: http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/skimmer21/FFF5.png

1782: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Lyinginbedmon/OotS/Inpositionandmovingup.png

1783: http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/VampireRot/ABRFFF5.png

1784: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj162/koboldkomando/ABR/Dong1.png

1785: http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/VampireRot/ABRFFF6.png

1786: http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9836/rect3567.png

1787: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/g2768-1.png

1788: http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5461/fffcomic.png

1789: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/bloddyredcommie/ABR/AttackPart1.png

1790: http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/VampireRot/ABRFFF7.png

1791: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/VsSalmon133.png

1792: http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/VampireRot/ABRFFF8.png

1793: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/VsSalmon134.png

1794: http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/VampireRot/ABRFFF9.png

1795: http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/skimmer21/FFF6.png

1796: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/181.png

1797: http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2366/rect4669.png (http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2994/shades1.png

1798: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/VsSalmon135.png

1800: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/g2175.png

1801: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Whatatwist.png

1802: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4434/jim1.png

1803: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2053/jim2.png

1804: http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/abrcomic3.png

1805: http://i42.tinypic.com/30jpjjd.png

1806: http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo79/Ikaeru/Theshadesattack.png

1807: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff30.png

1808: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/g266-1.png

1809: http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fff4.png

1810: http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/skimmer21/FFF7-1.png

1811: http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/1217/xartyve1png.png

1812: http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/Xartyve/ABR1.png

1813: http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4189/xartyve2.png

1814: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/182-1.png

1815: http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/3131/emploeesonly1.png

1816: http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/Xartyve/ABR2.png

1817: http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fff5.png

1818: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g36408.png

1819: http://i43.tinypic.com/2hp5esy.png

1820: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff31.png

1820: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/g380.png

1821: http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/Xartyve/ABR3p1.png

1822: http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/Xartyve/ABR3p2.png

1823: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/103/distraction1.png

1824: http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/8523/distraction2.png

1825: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Lyinginbedmon/OotS/08FriedGold.png

1826: http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/sigh14.png

1827: http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/entrance.png

1828: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Lyinginbedmon/OotS/09Alternatives.png

1829: http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/ABR/Noshesnotplayingitwithdogs.png

1830: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/183.png

1831: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g47475.png

1832: http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/ABR/Pizzasolvesmanyproblems.png

1833: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/184.png

1834: http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq84/TiredNDrowzy/SOG9210.png

1835: http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq84/TiredNDrowzy/BlastaPathThrough.png

1836: http://i41.tinypic.com/fcjpn8.png

1837: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/megadoomer45/path2761-2.png

1838: http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/VampireRot/ABRFFF11.png

1839: http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/sigh17.png

1840: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff32.png

1841: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/185.png

1842: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff33.png

1843: http://g.imagehost.org/0705/ABR_comic_4.png

1844: http://i44.tinypic.com/mwtlb6.jpg

1845: http://i42.tinypic.com/2d9qjhs.png

1846: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff34.png

1847: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/Photouser_/ABR57a.png

1848: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/186.png

1849: http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/sigh19.png

1850: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff35.png

1851: http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/skimmer21/FFF8-1-1.png

1852: http://f.imagehost.org/0276/ABR_comic_5.png

1853: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/187.png

1854: http://i44.tinypic.com/k2259k.png

1855: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff36.png

1856: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff37.png

1857: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/VsSalmon136.png

1858: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4646/abr066.png

1859: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/188b.png

1860: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6236274&postcount=1308

1861: http://g.imagehost.org/0063/ABR_comic_6.png

1862: http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/OverlordK/scan0010.png

1863: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/189.png

1864: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6244518&postcount=1316

1865: http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fff6.png

1866: http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2922/the2ndcitadelpartycrash.png

1867: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6270694&postcount=1333

1868: http://i40.tinypic.com/htftjm.png

1869: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Lyinginbedmon/OotS/36Decordemolished.png

1870: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/bloddyredcommie/FFFwrapup.png

1871: http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv225/gnimmel/Comics/ABR4.png

1872: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2213/lastfff.png

1873: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6319600&postcount=1345

1874: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff38.png

1875: http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/ABR/001.png

1876: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff39.png

1877: http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/ABR/002.png

1878: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff40.png

1879: http://i31.tinypic.com/29e6pf5.png

1880: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff41.png

1881: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff42.png

1882: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff43.png

1883: http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/ABR/003.png

1884: http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/ABR/006.png

1885: http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/ABR/007r.png

1886: http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/ABR/008.png

1887: http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/ABR/009.png

1888: http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/190-2.png

1889: http://i31.tinypic.com/xglbmc.png

1890: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff44.png

1891: http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5056/goinghome1.png

1992: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff45.png

1893: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/megadoomer45/fff-9.png

1894: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/FFFWrapup.png

1895: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/FFFWrapup.png

1896: http://i32.tinypic.com/16gdenq.png

1897: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff47.png

1898: http://i31.tinypic.com/2ilh6cx.png

1899: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/ABR13.gif

1900: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/abr10.gif

1901: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/abr11.gif

1902: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/ABR12.gif

1903: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/Photouser_/ABR58.png

1904: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff48.png

1905: http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm296/kroogle1/TricksOfTheTrade.png

1906: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff49.png

1907: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff50.png

1908: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/fff51.png

1909: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/ffflast.png

And they all lived happily ever after. (Or did they?) See the Future Imperfect archive (http://fi.thecomicseries.com/archive/) and find out.

Previous (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5217814&postcount=383)

The Gremlin
2009-10-31, 06:27 PM
Everyone likes scarecrows.

For the same reason we didn't finish that Christmas carol plot. :smalltongue:

No no, I mean the kind we did last year: Somebody does a bunch of short comics showing each character and their costume and all and doing some sort of smart remark.

Mina Kobold
2009-10-31, 06:27 PM
Everyone likes scarecrows.

For the same reason we didn't finish that Christmas carol plot. :smalltongue:

No can do. The reason it wasn't shown on movie night is because I left the dvd at my place of employment. I stopped by today to pick it up, but it apparently vanished without a trace.

Who said there was gonna be a showing next Friday? <.<

Says the one with the scarecrow avatar :smallamused: But, if limited to humans, you're probably right.

Because we're lazy?

Too bad.

No one did, he just assumed there would be one.

CrimsonAngel
2009-10-31, 06:29 PM
Harbringer of Destruction... Sounds Guildwarsy! :smallbiggrin:

X2
2009-10-31, 06:33 PM
Huzzaw! Changes made... anything else?

Silverraptor
2009-10-31, 06:34 PM

Ya. The archive still needs updating.:smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2009-10-31, 06:36 PM

Hmm, well the hair look a bit flat or something... But otherwise good :smallbiggrin:

Now get off my E-lawn, brat! :smalltongue:

X2
2009-10-31, 06:38 PM
Ya. The archive still needs updating.:smalltongue:

Done!

Now finish your introductory comic.

SinisterPenguin
2009-10-31, 06:40 PM
Done!

You forgot to add my comic to the archive. :smallfrown:

Silverraptor
2009-10-31, 06:40 PM
Done!

Oh. So you guys don't want to talk to any of the wildlife before I update.:smalltongue:

And yes he did.

X2
2009-10-31, 06:41 PM

CRAP!

I'll get right on it!

Falgorn
2009-10-31, 06:45 PM
Nice hair, Xartyve.
In other news, I'm nearly done my FI template. Once it's done, y'all can tell me how much it sucks.

X2
2009-10-31, 06:50 PM
Now I'm off to make other consoles into OotS humans!

Which consoles are the most femenine?

Silverraptor
2009-10-31, 06:51 PM
Now I'm off to make other consoles into OotS humans!

Which consoles are the most femenine?

So I have to finish my intro before you guys get back to work huh?

X2
2009-10-31, 07:05 PM
So I have to finish my intro before you guys get back to work huh?

Yeah, theres no opening that I can post into.

So... which consoles should I make into women?

Silverraptor
2009-10-31, 07:20 PM
Yeah, theres no opening that I can post into.

So... which consoles should I make into women?

Right. Then that means I'll have to post 3 more times before my intro is complete. Why did I plan this all out in advance?:smallsigh:

kpenguin
2009-11-01, 04:47 AM
Alright, somebody dropped by the ABR IRC channel, dropped an f-bomb in Bright's direction, and left. They knew that Bright is sometimes known by DLB, something that wouldn't be gleaned by Bright's IRC nick DBright. So... someone from here perhaps.

Anyone want to fess up?

X2
2009-11-01, 05:22 AM
The IRC is dead to me now...

No longer can I be loose about my speech but on the other hand no longer will I have to put up with...

What caused it to be dead to me.

Darklord Bright
2009-11-01, 05:27 AM
The IRC is dead to me now...

No longer can I be loose about my speech but on the other hand no longer will I have to put up with...

What caused it to be dead to me.

What caused it didn't even involve you, and none of the parties directly involved with it are bothered by it...

X2
2009-11-01, 05:31 AM
Probably because they were directly involved with it.

kpenguin
2009-11-01, 05:33 AM
To be blunt and clear to the rest of you, the incident Xarty is referring to is myself starting a thread in the Friendly Banter thread discussing the distinction between "envy" and "jealousy" inspired by a little spat between Bright and I.

Really, nothing, but apparently the metaphorical "last straw" for Xarty.

Mina Kobold
2009-11-01, 07:04 AM
To be blunt and clear to the rest of you, the incident Xarty is referring to is myself starting a thread in the Friendly Banter thread discussing the distinction between "envy" and "jealousy" inspired by a little spat between Bright and I.

Really, nothing, but apparently the metaphorical "last straw" for Xarty.

What did you conclude the distinction to be?

Tiffanie Lirle
2009-11-01, 06:09 PM
I sort of updated the FFF archives, since nobody else was going to do it.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7228170&postcount=958
(Yes, I realize that I skipped comic 1717. I had a comic there but later saw that it was non-canon. After I had already numbered all of them.)

I'll name the other 156 or so comics later, when I can be bothered.

Also, MM's deadline of Sunday is drawing to a close. And It's highly believed that he will once more fail to deliver the FI intro by the date he chose. :smalltongue:

V'icternus
2009-11-01, 06:17 PM
*Offers congratulations and cookies*

And at this point, who really thought MM would make the deadline? :smalltongue:

-skimmer-
2009-11-01, 06:19 PM
I did.....and I was full of hope:smallfrown:

kpenguin
2009-11-02, 12:04 AM
HEAR ME NOW, OH YE BLEAK AND UNBEARABLE ABR

I am about to embark on a bold endeavour.
A plot both old and new.
A plot fresh and matured.

A plot known as...

FAT FISH FURY
REBOOT

Yes! The beloved plot shall return, renewed. Like Star Trek 2009 or an Ultimate Marvel series, FFF shall be reborn. It shall start the same with Threeshades and Salmon racing to find the five keys and maintain the same spirit of spontaneity FFF once had, but shall diverge to form something new and fresh.

NEW SPINS ON OLD ICONS
NEW CHARACTERS
NEW PLOTLINES
NEW WORLDS TO DISCOVER
THE AMULET OF THE DRAGON KING WILL ACTUALLY MATTER

Now I realize that this may be a bit controversial among some of you, but here's my blunt statement:

I'm doing this.

You can declare it non-canon, you can ignore it entirely, you can denounce it from the roof tops. I will continue this plot if I have to carry the burden myself.

But I know I won't have to do it myself. I know that some believe in FFF: Reboot. I know that some are just as tired as I am of both the overplotted FI and the fleeting new plots.

And I know that they shall join me.

So who shall join me? Who shall me join me in the adventure of....

FAT FISH FURY: REBOOT

Darklord Bright
2009-11-02, 12:09 AM
And my axe!

...I mean, yeah, I'm totally in.

Tiffanie Lirle
2009-11-02, 01:39 AM
Fat Fish Fury: Reboot archive

Pt.1

1: Brotherly love (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr1.gif)
2: Of life, love and Leroy (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/ffr2.gif)
3: The story (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/expo1.gif)
4: The plot (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/expo2.gif)
5: And the exposition (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/expo3.gif)
6: Here we go again (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr3.gif)
7: Shoddy engineering (http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1002/fffr1.png)
8: CSI: Vengeance (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr4.gif)
9: Bug spray (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr1.png)
10: Is that even possible? (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr6.gif)
11: Lesser beings (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr5.gif)
12: Rub a dub dub (http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1002/fffr1.png)
13: Warning - May contain Cliffracer (http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5987/fffr2.png)
14: The fall season (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr7.gif)
15: Don't make eye contact (http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5987/fffr2.png)
16: How is he holding those? (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Mybirdsyoucantsaythat.png)
17: Good help is so hard to find these days (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr9.gif)
18: Back in black (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/1-12.png)
19: Avian hellspawn (http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8233/fffr3.png)
20: Terms and conditions (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/2-12.jpg)
21: Around the world (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr12.gif)
22: And another (http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4988/reboot1.png)
23: We're like the Loony Toons. (http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7030/wowa.png)
24: Penguin #3 (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8277/fffrb001.png)
25: Internet videos (http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh230/Qpozz/ABRplot122.png)
26: Tea party (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr10.gif)
27: Doofenschmirtz Inc (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr11.gif)
28: Dramatics (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr8.gif)
29: Diamonds are an alien's best friend (http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/Xartyve/reboot1.png)
30: Normal by comparison (http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3120/fffr4.png)
31: Squeaky clean (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr13.gif)
32: Premonition (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr14.gif)
33: Job application (http://i35.tinypic.com/30dcv90.png)
34: Stupid question (http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2938/fffrb002.png)
35: Small talk (http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8233/fffr3.png)
36: Apparently that was a bad thing (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Partofacompletechocobobreakfast.png)
37: Beat at his own game (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/3-9.png)
38: Echo echo echo.. (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr15.gif)
39: It rhymes, so it must be true (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr16.gif)
40: Can't save the world with a stiff back (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr17.gif)
41: Convenience (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr2.png)
42: Approval (http://i50.tinypic.com/2qtlfmu.png)
43: Crash test dummies (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr18.gif)
44: You should pay more attention (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr19.gif)
45: Stolen lines (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr3.png)
46: Adventure! (http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3120/fffr4.png)
47: Trust issues (http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3231/matress.png)
48: Tagging along (http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5735/fffrb003.png)
49: Generally a bad day for the fish (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/BeastofBirden.png)
50: Aboard the Meilstora (http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5391/fffr5r.png) // Part 2 (http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6865/fffr6.png) // Part 3 (http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4927/fffr7.png)
51: Touchy feely (http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1513/fffrb004.png)
52: There's a coathanger by the door (http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4954/fffr5.png)
53: I want a chair like that (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Lyinginbedmon/OotS/Lyingintro1.png)
54: Family troubles (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr20.gif)
55: Bad business (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Lyinginbedmon/OotS/Lyingintro2.png)
56: The master plan (http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6865/fffr6.png)
57: They know each other (http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/ABR/ABRFFFr1.png)
58: Personal assistant (http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/ABR/FFFr2.png)
59: Are we there yet? (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr21.gif)
60: Go time (http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4466/reboot2.png)
61: Let's split up gang (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr4-1.png)
62: First encounters (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr4-2.png)
63: Working your way up the ladder (http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/bayar_m2003/introcomic2.png)
64: Obligatory pink haired character (http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6656/fffr7w.png)
65: Frog with an attitude (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/FFR001.png)
66: 4 years of song and dance classes (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr22.gif)
67: The gist of it (http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6708/fffr8.png)
68: Why is everyone always so angry? (http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/1455/ohsnap.png)
69: Just ignore him and he'll go away (http://i46.tinypic.com/2poxrtt.png)
70: Internal conflict (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr5.png)
71: Unforgiving (http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3764/fffr9.png)
72: Beats walking (http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5987/fffr2.png)
73: Pep talk (http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8233/fffr3.png)
74: Violence is pointless if you can't look cool (http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3812/fffr10.png)
75: It's getting old now (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr6.png)
76: Critical finish (http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6116/fffr23.gif)
77: He would have been one if he had a hat (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/Photouser_/FFFR1.png)
78: Skree! (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Squeeskree.png)
79: The proper etiquette (http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4988/reboot1.png)
80: Making it even (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr24.gif)
81: Salmo Pawnch! (http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1152/pawnch.png)
82: Not a self destruct button (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr7-1.png)
83: So is he Batman or the Red Ranger? (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr7-2.png)
84: Up for the challenge (http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6895/fffr11.png)
85: Considering his armor, he can run pretty fast (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr25.gif)
86: They didn't suit him anyways (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr26.gif)
87: Shot down (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr8.png)
88: Watch your language (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr27.gif)
89: It's on now (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr9.png)
90: Not the brightest fish in the barrel (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr28.gif)
91: The easy way out (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr29.gif)
92: All wrapped up in his own little world (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr10.png)
93: Graffiti (http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/greyshadow0/comic1.png)
94: Contact (http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7945/fffr12.png)
95: Acessing the situation (http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/greyshadow0/comic2.png)
96: Walking towards her was kind of a stupid move for a spell caster (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr30.gif)
97: Perhaps he should have teleported more then a few yards away (http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/greyshadow0/rect8689.png)
98: Sound effects (http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8259/fffr13.png)
99: Creepy (http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5099/abr1.png)
100: Pouting (http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/greyshadow0/comic4.png)
101: It's probably in the vents (http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/ABR/ItsProbablyInTheVents.png)
102: Why doesn't the monocle fall off? (http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo79/Ikaeru/3FR1.png)
103: Youth is wasted on the young (http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm296/kroogle1/FFFR8.png)
104:: Stowing away (http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/greyshadow0/comic5.png)
105: Closing your eyes was probably a bad idea (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Oldesttrickinthebook.png)
106: They yell a lot (http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9022/reboot3.png)
107: Bad sportsmanship (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr31.gif)
108: Vacation opportunity (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr32.gif)
109:Back on his feet (http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4466/reboot2.png)
110: So is it a boy or a girl? (http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/3764/fffr9.png)
111: The gift of Fish (http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2432/fffr14.png)
112: More of the same (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/g729.png)
113: It's a flying blue thing (http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6587/abr2.png)
114: Pinky Promise (http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5091/talkship.png)
115: Personal space violation (http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/greyshadow0/comic6.png)
116: Bitter medicine (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/g105-1.png)
116: All in a day's work (http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/greyshadow0/comic7.png)//Part 2 (http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3086/cybanmaido.png)
117: Obligatory tragic past (http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7197/fffr15.png)
118: The food onboard will only make the hallucinations worse. (http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3120/fffr4.png)
119: It so is (http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5987/fffr2.png)
120: It's just some writing (http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8233/fffr3.png)
121: Just hang it out to dry (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/FFR001.png)
122: And so it begins again (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/FFR002.png)
123: Where'd he get the popcorn? (http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4207/fffr16.png)
124: A favor (http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/ABR/ABRFFFr3.png)
125: He already said yes (http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9026/swordsn.png)
126: Hammerspace (http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/ABR/ABRFFFr4.png)
127: Cutting in line (http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9049/fffr17.png)
128: She should have used the magic word (http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/ABR/ABRFFFr5.png)
129: The waiting game (http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4189/similar.png)
130: Keeping each other company (http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/ABR/ABRFFFr6.png)
131: Katana's are boring (http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/ABR/ABRFFFr7.png)
131: She forgot to return the maid outfit before she left (http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1615/fffr18.png) // Part 2 (http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8788/fffr19.png)
132: Vicky (http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3903/fffr20.png)
133: He could've at least stayed for a few minutes (http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/greyshadow0/comic8.png)
134: Since when has he cared about the plot? (http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3574/panelfirstevil.png)
132: Whump (http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3120/fffr4.png)
133: The mysterious re- (http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9954/saberc.png)
134: A Nitrine moment (http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3812/fffr10.png)
135: Bystanders (http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4954/fffr5.png)
136: Nothing better to do (http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/ABR/ABRFFFr8-1.png)
137: It's not really a door (http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6865/fffr6.png)
138: The benefits of colored eyes (http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4927/fffr7.png)
139: Dramatic pose (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr12.png) //Go! (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/teanew2.gif)
140: Blinded (http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9022/reboot3.png)
141: Obligatory roadblock (http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7003/fffr22.png)
142: Cyban's always being thrown around (http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6708/fffr8.png)
143: Just to tease you (http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6982/fffr1y.png)
144: Two's a crowd (http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7789/fffr23.png)
145: A glowy red off panel.. thing? Not that interesting. (http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1002/fffr1.png)
146: The wrong atmosphere (http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/ABR/ABRFFFr9.png)
147: It probably is (http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9879/abr3.png)
148: Fish jokes, we get it already (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/fffr34.gif)
149: Anti-climactic (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr14.png)
150: Asking a bit much (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/p9911.png)
151: Pot calling the kettle black (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/p835.png)
152: True Story (http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6895/fffr11.png)
153: Shot down (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/p5242.png)
154: Put in his place (http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4121/fffrnine.png)
155: Pointlessness (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/pa5776.png)
156: They do sort of have an advantage (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/pa9523.png)
157: Surprised he managed to get a signal down there (http://i44.tinypic.com/iw1zqa.png)
158: Q's backstory (http://i40.tinypic.com/sovlm8.png)Pt. 2 (http://i43.tinypic.com/vfuurk.png)
159: Wouldn't his claws tear it open? (http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb232/Kumomaru/ABR/KumoABR11.png)
160: Cameo (http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7395/abr4.png)
161: Escapinm from the invisible box (http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4391/fffr24.png)
162: Dramatics (http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2686/fffr25.png)
163: Pulling out all the stops (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/SinisterPenguin/fffr16new.png)
164: Or not (http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb232/Kumomaru/ABR/BeegunFlop.png)
165: Subtlety (http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/abrcomic1.png)
166: Well it was a good try (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/p170.png)
167: Trickery (http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/abrcomic2.png)
168: Basicially an animorph halfling. (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/p450.png)
169: The 4th wall lasted surprisingly long (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/p440.png)
170: No time to chat (http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/abrcomic3.png)
171: Meanwhile, in the background (http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5987/fffr2.png)
172: Well, it is broken.. (http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/abrcomic4.png)
173: The answer to all of life's problems (http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8233/fffr3.png)
174: So.. he's bulletproof? (http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/abrcomic5.png)
175: You won't be able to buff that out (http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5987/fffr2.png)
176: Spontanious wing growth (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/pa22.png)
177: Hi? (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/p453.png)
178: Sort of an odd time to stop and greet strangers (http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4121/fffr3png.png)
179: Just a bit (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/pat1926.png)
180: Moving on (http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3120/fffr4.png)
181: He doesn't give up (http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/abrcomic6-1.png)
182: Neither does she (http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4861/fffr26.png)
183: Well mannered (http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4954/fffr5.png)
184: Determined (http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/abrcomic7.png)
185: Lost in the chaos (http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/ABR/ABRFFFr10.png)
186: Hot potato (http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6865/fffr6.png)
187: Did all of his work pay off in the end? (http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/abrcomic8-2.png)
188:Haha, no. (http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3120/fffr4.png)
189: FFFFUUUUUUU- (http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/ABR/ABRFFFr11.png)
190: Aha! This time he has it for sure (http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/abrcomic9.png)
191: Psyche (http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7945/fffr12.png)
192: I'll.. (http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/abrcomic11.png)
193: Pass. (http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9389/abr6.png)
194: Knowing when you've been beaten (http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/fffrcomic12-1.png)
195: Maestro (http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo79/Ikaeru/1OvertureofEvil.png)
196: Yup, that's a forest all right (http://i49.tinypic.com/b6y25g.png)
197: Not exactly woodland creatures (http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7752/secondcomic.png)

Mina Kobold
2009-11-02, 01:46 AM
But I know I won't have to do it myself. I know that some believe in FFF: Reboot. I know that some are just as tired as I am of both the overplotted FI and the fleeting new plots.

And I know that they shall join me.

So who shall join me? Who shall me join me in the adventure of....

Do I have to be tired of the other plots to join it? :smallfrown:

I wonder if Salmon will join us...

@Tiff: No problem.. We just don't like when you don't tell us your ideas here, and Pen just did.

Mad Mask
2009-11-02, 06:51 AM
I'm in! I'll play some sort of Flying Landfish, maybe one of theses alternate species I invented. After all, it is Fat Fish Fury, and the protagonist's genus should have more place than just a background curiosity. :smalltongue:

Although I think that this should be in a universe where the Sovices either don't exist or have a more minor role. Don't get me wrong, they're a very good plot point, but I think FI is enough for them.

Sorry for not posting much, I've been a bit busy lately due to lots of school projects. My normal rate should resume by mid-November, if all goes well.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-11-02, 07:01 AM
FAT FISH FURY: REBOOT

I shall be in as well. Sounds great. ABR is getting pretty boring.

Grim ranger
2009-11-02, 09:42 AM
I'm in. I have missed making comics :smallsmile:

The Gremlin
2009-11-02, 09:57 AM
Seeing as I was one of the people helped with the creation of this idea, I feel it's only logical to say that I'm in.

Edit - Also, just because I like stirring up the hive. We totally thought of this entire idea via the IRC.

@v By the hive, I more or less meant Grem. :smalltongue:

You are quite right. For one thing, it'll be tough to do this plot without Salmon or TS. For another, I just dislike the idea. I'll have no part in this.

kpenguin
2009-11-02, 10:18 AM
Very well Grem. Don't participate in it. Your participation will not be missed.

Mina Kobold
2009-11-02, 10:23 AM
You are quite right. For one thing, it'll be tough to do this plot without Salmon or TS. For another, I just dislike the idea. I'll have no part in this.

They'll just be NPCs or something like that.

You don't have to participate, it's a free choice.

Very well Grem. Don't participate in it. Your participation will not be missed.

Mind your manners! Even if you won't miss his participation it's impolite to say so :smallannoyed: In the old days when we said something like that we had t... *rants on about the old days* :smalltongue:

kpenguin
2009-11-02, 10:26 AM
Don't talk about the old days to me, whippersnapper, I've been around since the dawn of time ABR.:smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2009-11-02, 10:26 AM
Mind your manners! Even if you won't miss his participation it's impolite to say so :smallannoyed: In the old days when we said something like that we had t... *rants on about the old days* :smalltongue:

*Falls asleep.*

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Mina Kobold
2009-11-02, 10:37 AM
Don't talk about the old days to me, whippersnapper, I've been around since the dawn of time ABR.:smalltongue:

Oh, right. I was just joking, nothing suspicious at all.

*Falls asleep.*

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Hey wake up ya damn youngster! Respect for yer elders peers!

Silverraptor
2009-11-02, 10:38 AM
Hey wake up ya damn youngster! Respect for yer elders peers!

I'm respecting my sanity.

*Falls back asleep*

Mina Kobold
2009-11-02, 10:39 AM
I'm respecting my sanity.

*Falls back asleep*

I'm not

KITTY! *chases kitten*

Silverraptor
2009-11-02, 10:41 AM
I'm not

KITTY! *chases kitten*

YAY! Freedom! Thanks cat!

On a side note, I've been banned from my computer at home that had inkscape, so I won't be able to do comics for a while.

Mina Kobold
2009-11-02, 11:03 AM
YAY! Freedom! Thanks cat!

On a side note, I've been banned from my computer at home that had inkscape, so I won't be able to do comics for a while.

The cat says that it'd rather have fish than Zhancs :smalltongue:

No problem, we don't really have deadlines.

EDIT:
I was bored and the old man rant gave me an idea so I made a banner:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6393/yeoldeabr1.png

Almighty Salmon
2009-11-02, 12:08 PM
Do I have to be tired of the other plots to join it? :smallfrown:

I wonder if Salmon will join us...

I won't be joining in, as such. But i've given Kpenguin (and anybody else involved) permission to use my characters.

The reboot seems like an awesome idea to me, by the way. And this time there won't be any of my hideous art. :smalltongue: