PDA

View Full Version : Grey Knights, Deamons, Heritcs And Mutations

largertyler
2009-10-04, 05:35 PM
Hello and HI. I just finished the Grey Knight Omnibus and really really really wanna play a Grey Knight IN DND. Anyone wanna make one or tell me how to make a kick ass Grey Knight? As much as playing an Alaric Grey Knight is cool I was thinking more Devron or for thouse who havn't read, NEMISIS HAMMER!

Also anyone have any good Daemon er sorry Still in 40k mood, Demon hunting encounters or story arcs stated out?

I was thinking of after they finish the Books I'm doing (the Witchfire trilogy if your wondering) I was gonna have a total like daemons, and evil things story arc. it would start with them meeting a "Grey Knight" and they would follow him into the next town kill some chao(S)tic evil things then discover the main demon is like 3 level underground in an evil temple. This is all 3.5 BTWthis is my edit

I'm basically asking if anyone wants to make a Grey knight for or with me and maybe stating out some encounters.

JellyPooga
2009-10-04, 05:40 PM
There's a PrC called Knight of the Silver Chalice (IIRC) that's your basic demon hunter...in Complete Warrior I think. It's nothing to write home about though.

herrhauptmann
2009-10-04, 06:31 PM
Fiendish codex 2 has the Hellreaver. It sounds like an evil class, but it's all about destroying various evil extraplanars