PDA

View Full Version : Celerity MaDnEsS!!!

Brock Samson
2009-10-05, 07:17 PM
I've been wondering about how to horribly abuse the spell Celerity (Greater) lately.

For instance: right now my 23rd level Wizard/Druid/Mystic Theurge/Arcane Heirophant has 9th level arcane and divine spells. I could potentially persist mass lesser vigor, heal the whole party, and also cast 2 extended Healing Lorecalls (at 10min/level, that'd be pretty much all day). As the text of Healing Lorecall says whenever you heal someone with a conjuration healing spell (and have 10 or more ranks in heal) you remove their dazed condition, and you're getting healed every single round by a conjuration healing spell, could you just celerity your butt off?

What other madness is there? I'm sure there's lots. Potentially with the use of the metamagic feat Innate Spell, maybe with DMMing. Let's hear some ideas!

GreyMantle
2009-10-05, 09:16 PM
Dude, you're 23rd level. You just need Epic Spellcasting, and teh g4m3 iz 0v3r. Really.

Korivan
2009-10-05, 11:53 PM
I've never really been much on Greater Clerity. Mostly cause I use more spells with a standard action then a full round action.

Doc Roc
2009-10-06, 12:04 AM
Celerity dazes. Recommend favor of the martyr for dealing with this. FoM covers what FoM doesn't cover.

Brock Samson
2009-10-07, 07:21 PM
Favor of the Martyr does rock quite a bit. And while my character is pretty broken, I don't have the money/time to create more than one or two pretty simple Epic Spells.

Come on peoplez, I want some crazy ideas!

taltamir
2009-10-07, 09:01 PM
very nice, so not only can you celerity as much as you want, you don't get dazed from it anymore... a nice i win button.