PDA

View Full Version : WoW - Lightninghoof RP Event Alert US realm (Oct-Dec)

Schaffer1979
2009-10-06, 05:43 AM
October:
10th - Dodgeball
17th - SW Derby
17th - Pet Contest
24th - Drink til You Drop Contest
25th - Sunday Night Rahr
31st - Costume Party

Also, on either the 10th or the 11th, time not yet set, a server wide meeting is slated to occur for RP guilds and their members who wish to meet each other and exchange information and introductions. This is meant to give us further contacts for RP and to enrich our experiences. Please come if you can.

Check guild calendar and/or send me in game mail for information if you need times, locations, or details. Send your email in game to Lightbrynger, GM of hosting guild TO Light Forsworn. You may include your email address if you would like to be part of our email for coordination of events. For the love of all that's holy, do NOT post your emails here. Specific times and locations are also not included here so as to avoid hecklers and griefers. All emails will be blind copied in the future so as not to share your email address with anyone you did not intend. Discussions can occur by posting on forums or by contacting gamers in game via email or whisper.

Any griefers will summarily be reported to Blizzard and promptly ignored in game if any heckling is attempted.

---------
November schedule of events:
1st - War on Lightninghoof World PvP event led by Wariannos
7th - For the Orphans (bring stack of 20 food and 20 drink as entree fee --gain access to celebration and raffle tickets)
21st - Dodgeball
22nd - Fish for your life - defend alrai while she fishes. or you can fish. bring your best game. world pvp likely.
25th - Scavenger Hunt commences (guild only -- I think cash prizes for quirky items would bankrupt me for ev one)

---there is also a Sunday Night Rahr in here but I can't remember which day it is as I am currently logged out of WoW. Likely the 22nd.
----
December schedule of events:

1st - Secret Santa Start
6th - Fish for your life
19th - Yule Ball and Secret Santa exchange
20th - Sunday Night Rahr

After the 20th due to Real life commitements for most gamers, there are no further rp events slated until after the 1st of January.
----------------------------------------
All events are scheduled for Lightninghoof server and hosted by To Light Forsworn.
I forgot to mention nearly all events are also ended with celebrations and prizes.