PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Anti-Undead Hunter/Ranger/Barbarian Type?

DragoonWraith
2009-10-07, 06:37 AM
So I'm making a gestalt totemist//barbarian/ranger/warblade/bloodclaw master for a zombie apocalypse type game, and so I would like to get some anti-undead features in there. Totemist 20 is pretty much set, I think, on one side, and taking Bloodclaw Master from 7-12 is also pretty set in stone - these are about the character's fighting style, which basically involve leaping upon things and tearing them to shreds.

The character has a very shamanistic/druidic point of view about the importance of nature, but is also very predatory, so I want to get a bit more "hunter" feel into him. Considering that the game is going to be featuring a lot of undead, and undead are abominations against nature, a hunter of undead type prestige class would work nicely. Currently (we start at level 3), I've got Spirit Lion Totem Barbarian 1/Ranger 2, Favored Enemy Undead, Combat Style Multiattack (well, I'm hoping the DM will let me do a Multiattack Combat Style, anyway). I'll take another level of... something, and then Warblade to get the maneuvers I need for Bloodclaw Master.

Does anyone have any suggestions for things I might pursue that favor either Ranger or Barbarian and have that anti-undead feel? Any melee classes that give Turn Undead attempts, perhaps?