PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy knights RPG

Gamerlord
2009-10-07, 07:53 PM
I saw this game on K&C website, I'd put a link in this post but It just keeps on redirecting to the home page, anyway anyone played it? What's it like? How many Pages is the PDF? Apparently from what I know about it takes place in the realm of fuzzy knights, where stuffed animals do battle with clubs and flamethrowers, all while fighting off unending hoards of rats and dogs, and the odd psychopathic robot.

Lycan 01
2009-10-07, 08:07 PM
Wow. Every time I check this forum, I discover another obscure RPG that sounds awesome.

Can't say I've ever heard of it. What's the system? D20, D6, or D100? :smallconfused:

Gamerlord
2009-10-07, 08:13 PM
Wow. Every time I check this forum, I discover another obscure RPG that sounds awesome.

Can't say I've ever heard of it. What's the system? D20, D6, or D100? :smallconfused:

Well they have a free lite edition on their website, and it seems d20( At least when it comes to using skills) but only has three stats: Strength, Intelligence, and Reflex.

EDIT: Not competently d20 from the sound of the lite edition, while you do roll skills using a d20, the lower the better, in short: a 20 is nat 1 and a 1 is a nat 20. The races are different kinds of stuffed animals, like teddy bears and rabbits and cats and human-like stuffed animals, here is a link to the website, click on "Fuzzy knights downloads" and you should find the lite edition (http://www.fuzzyknights.com/)