PDA

View Full Version : Scientists blow up the moon

Telonius
2009-10-09, 12:13 PM
Well, part of it anyway. Story here (http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/10/09/probe.moon.crash/index.html).

Personally I think it was a pre-emptive strike. The Selenites have been casting their greedy eyes earthwards for far too long.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-10-09, 12:16 PM
But me already nommed it... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoNAT8ZYbvw&translated=1)

The Extinguisher
2009-10-09, 12:25 PM
This is why we do science.

To blow sh*t up.

Ravens_cry
2009-10-09, 12:27 PM

To blow sh*t up.
No, it is to learn how to blow sh*t up. The actual blowing of the sh*t to the upwards direction is but a side benefit, a golden, golden side benefit.

ghost_warlock
2009-10-09, 12:58 PM
I say they should finish what they started. What has the moon ever done for anyone, anyway. :smallannoyed:

FoE
2009-10-09, 01:01 PM
Perhaps it was a pre-emptive first strike to keep it from casting Epic spells at us. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=34606)

Ravens_cry
2009-10-09, 01:02 PM
I say they should finish what they started. What has the moon ever done for anyone, anyway. :smallannoyed:
Tides, dude, tides. Without the tidal zone as a beachhead for land livin' life, terrestrial life forms may never have developed, and intelligence may never have become technologically inclined.
Kind of hard to smelt bronze when you can't make fire, lad.

Etcetera
2009-10-09, 01:14 PM
Science! (http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LCROSS/multimedia/gallery/LCROSS_impact_1.html) And a self-destructive satelite. Now imagine if an alien race had done that to us:

"You started the war! You blew up Buenos Aires!"

"We just wanted to see what you were made of..."

Rutskarn
2009-10-09, 01:15 PM
In before Phase craps a brick.

Comet
2009-10-09, 01:16 PM
They should have used nukes. Crashing satellites only make the Moon angrier.
You wouldn't like the Moon when it's angry.

Serenade
2009-10-09, 01:18 PM
They should have used nukes. Crashing satellites only make the Moon angrier.
You wouldn't like the Moon when it's angry.
So... wait, will the moon Hulk out and get even bigger? :smallconfused:

Lord Herman
2009-10-09, 01:23 PM
That'll teach them moon communists! Nobody messes with NASA!

Comet
2009-10-09, 01:26 PM
So... wait, will the moon Hulk out and get even bigger?
And then proceed to charge at our Blue Planet with righteous fury.
Somebody fetch us four giants. And a fairy boy with the powers of a one man band.

Cleverdan22
2009-10-09, 01:29 PM
The moon had it coming. Trying to tell our oceans what to do. Serves it right.

Serenade
2009-10-09, 01:32 PM
Somebody fetch us four giants. And a fairy boy with the powers of a one man band.

-starts playing Oath to Order-

Giggling Ghast
2009-10-09, 01:56 PM
This sounds like NASA is starting to verge into Mad Scientist territory.

"We must shoot a missle at the moon ... FOR SCIENCE!"

Gullara
2009-10-09, 02:02 PM
Does Phase know about this? I know I wouldn't want someone blowing up my head.

Telonius
2009-10-09, 02:08 PM
This sounds like NASA is starting to verge into Mad Scientist territory.

"We must shoot a missle at the moon ... FOR SCIENCE!"

The worst part about it, is it's actually Mad Science, not Mad Engineering (http://cowbirdsinlove.com/46). They're allegedly testing whether or not there's water there.

pendell
2009-10-09, 02:30 PM

I think four teenagers with attitude might be more effective ...

.. or maybe we just mis-aimed the probe. Someone tell the scientists you're supposed to hit the glowing point For Massive Damage -- miss and nothing much happens. Don't they have any gamers there?

Respectfully,

Brian P.

BritishBill
2009-10-09, 02:37 PM
if they want to prove their is water on the moon why didnt they put water on the satellite an than crash it into the moon?

Gullara
2009-10-09, 02:38 PM

lol, I just got the Zelda reference.

Jibar
2009-10-09, 02:38 PM

To blow sh*t up.

God I love Science.
<- is actually cracking up thinking about Phase's reaction.

TheThan
2009-10-09, 02:46 PM
Why don’t they just ask Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin? I mean they did actually go to there right… right?

Berserk Monk
2009-10-09, 02:48 PM
It's not the moon. It's a space station. And it wasn't scientists. It was a teenage boy.

Lord Herman
2009-10-09, 02:50 PM
Why don’t they just ask Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin? I mean they did actually go to there right… right?

Yes, but that mission failed. They got scared and braked at the last minute. That's why they sent an unmanned drone to crash into the moon this time, instead of a manned spacecraft.

Giggling Ghast
2009-10-09, 02:51 PM
It's not the moon. It's a space station.

Your momma is so fat that Obi-wan Kenobi say "That's no moon ... that's your MOMMA!'

Phase
2009-10-09, 02:54 PM
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

Head hurt head hurt bad

Etcetera
2009-10-09, 02:55 PM
Nice avatar. I see that concussion has dulled your spelling.:smalltongue:

Sholos
2009-10-09, 02:55 PM
Obviously the scientists are Anti-Spirals in disguise.

Giggling Ghast
2009-10-09, 02:56 PM
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

Head hurt head hurt bad

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!

Berserk Monk
2009-10-09, 02:56 PM
Your momma is so fat that Obi-wan Kenobi say "That's no moon ... that's your MOMMA!'

Your momma's so old she refers to 1st edition as the trendy new gaming system.

chiasaur11
2009-10-09, 02:58 PM
Well, we now have a war with the moon.

We should start wars with Mars to fool aliens into thinking we have the capacity for interplanetary warfare. It should buy us some time for a better plan.

Ravens_cry
2009-10-09, 02:58 PM
One reason might be that a) they went to the equatorial regions of the moon, LCROSS 'hard landed' in the poles and b) the cooling system in the space suit vented water vapour, so the samples could have been contaminated and c) the moon is freaking huge. It would be like an alien asking you what the top of Mount Everest is like because it's Earth, you've been there... right?

TheThan
2009-10-09, 02:59 PM
One reason might be that a) they went to the equatorial regions of the moon, LCROSS 'hard landed' in the poles and b) the cooling system in the space suit vented water vapour, so the samples could have been contaminated and c) the moon is freaking huge. It would be like an alien asking you what the top of Mount Everest is like because it's Earth, you've been there... right?

Wait a second, if the space suits vented water onto the moon, then there clearly is water on the moon!

circular logic rules!

FoE
2009-10-09, 03:00 PM
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

Head hurt head hurt bad

Poor Phase. :smallfrown:

That would be ill-advised. Have you seen his CR?

Lord Herman
2009-10-09, 03:00 PM
Wait a second, if the space suits vented water onto the moon, then there clearly is water on the moon!

Conclusion: Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin are martians.

Gullara
2009-10-09, 03:05 PM
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

Head hurt head hurt bad

Poor phase, nice avi though

The Extinguisher
2009-10-09, 03:11 PM
Yes, but that mission failed. They got scared and braked at the last minute. That's why they sent an unmanned drone to crash into the moon this time, instead of a manned spacecraft.

It took me a few seconds to get this. Well played.

Flickerdart
2009-10-09, 03:35 PM
Reminds me of this band (http://www.last.fm/music/We%20Shot%20The%20Moon). NASA probably just stole the idea from them.

Quincunx
2009-10-09, 04:36 PM
if they want to prove their is water on the moon why didnt they put water on the satellite an than crash it into the moon?

They wanted to discover whether or not water already existed within the moon--small, yet essential, correction of the thought.

Tyrant
2009-10-09, 05:21 PM

We should start wars with Mars to fool aliens into thinking we have the capacity for interplanetary warfare. It should buy us some time for a better plan.
This helps against the aliens, but what about the robots or zombies (or, god forbid, the robot-zombies)? Or is the endgame to use the robot-zombies against the aliens?

V'icternus
2009-10-09, 05:24 PM
But me already nommed it... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoNAT8ZYbvw&translated=1)

...I remember that song...

...I love it...

...No offence, people who aren't fond of eating the moon.

Thing is, I know it isn't a cookie. It's made of deicious cheese!

Mercenary Pen
2009-10-09, 05:34 PM
and there was I thinking this was a Space 1999 thread that should have been put in Media discussions...

More fool me I suppose... however, in light of the evidence I just mentioned, I submit that it isn't actually the original moon, but the result of a massive hoax by the world's space agencies (starting about 1999) to convince that the moon has not left earth's orbit and gone hurtling across the universe...

Lupy
2009-10-09, 07:44 PM
The real question... Do we defend Phase or help NASA wage their war on moon Communists?

Froogleyboy
2009-10-10, 12:20 AM
The real question... Do we defend Phase or help NASA wage their war on moon Communists?

phase, screw NASA

Ravens_cry
2009-10-10, 12:23 AM
NASA.
For SCIENCE!
And Science.
It's so delightful when the two meet. *glee*
Besides, I am on the side that can do Orbital Bombardment.
Yeah.

TelemontTanthul
2009-10-10, 02:29 AM
I heard on the news that the US bombed the moon.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/NASA-bombs-moons-surface-in-search-of-water/articleshow/5106434.cms

All in the name of finding water.

Ravens_cry
2009-10-10, 02:34 AM
We Heard. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127820)
Ain't it awesome?:smallbiggrin:

Etcetera
2009-10-10, 02:47 AM
And...
According to the most recent reports it hasn't worked. Damn.

Fiendish_Dire_Moose
2009-10-10, 02:49 AM
Yeah, "finding water". And not because the moon mole people cracked wise about our mama.

WHO'S MAMA IS SO FAT NOW HUH!?

Jayngfet
2009-10-10, 02:50 AM
Obviously the scientists are Anti-Spirals in disguise.

Yes, clearly we must kick reason to the curb and send our entire army to space in mecha to stop the lunar threat.

BRC
2009-10-10, 02:53 AM
Yes. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have begun major combat operations against the dreaded Moon Folk. We first made contact with them when they destroyed our lander, so we had to fake the landing using the best technology available to Hollywood at the time.
Now, Finally, we are beginning combat operations. Over the next few months, we will be landing large numbers of troops who will swarm over the Moon, eliminating pockets of resistance we encounter. We Will Be Victorious!
U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

oxinabox
2009-10-10, 03:15 AM
Remember the Moon Landing Was a Fake made in Hollywood!

It was to coverup the fact that the US was sending marines* to combat the Moon Nazi's.
You see the germans actually won the space race back during WW2.
They set up self-sustaining Moon colonies.
and while it all went bad for them on earth the Nazi's survived on the moon, bidding their time.
But then the American's caught wind of it,
and so sent a cracksquad of marines to deal with them.
that's what the apollo missions were about, (as we know, the word apollo is the etymological decendent of the greek word for 'purifcation', and also of 'ever-shooting')
Apollo 13 was them fighting back.
but by Apollo 17, the US had won, and anhilated the Nazi's utterly.
Or so they thought.

This bombing is a sign that the war is not over.
So Clearly survided, hiding in secret in to bottom of the deapest craters.
Up until now those craters hid them even from our most powerfull teliscopes
-but not anymore.

*I guess you could call them space marines...

BTW, you can find my Bio on page 274 of the MM.

EDIT;
Your made quite a mistake there...

LCR
2009-10-10, 03:23 AM
Now, Finally, we are beginning combat operations. Over the next few months, we will be landing large numbers of troops who will swarm over the Moon, eliminating pockets of resistance we encounter. We Will Be Victorious!

Mission accomplished, I daresay.

Lord of Rapture
2009-10-10, 03:25 AM
Yes. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have begun major combat operations against the dreaded Moon Folk. We first made contact with them when they destroyed our lander, so we had to fake the landing using the best technology available to Hollywood at the time.

America!

GENTLY CARESS YEAH!

Lord Herman
2009-10-10, 03:38 AM

Aren't you supposed to be on the side of the moon communists?

golentan
2009-10-10, 03:41 AM
This is patently impossible. Everyone knows that the moon is above the giant crystal dome that contains the universe. Since that's unbreakable, this is clearly more NASA hoaxing.

I say the next step is to cut the moon in half to learn about the core. I'll go get some kid with spiky hair and a six foot sword. If we throw him hard enough, he should cleave straight through in a single pass, because Anime teaches us so. Sorry Phase, but I promise we'll put you together again. And we'll leave those incompetent king's men out of it. Seriously, who brings horses in as engineering consultants?

Dallas-Dakota
2009-10-10, 03:42 AM
He's a spy! A spy!

Lynch him!

factotum
2009-10-10, 03:53 AM
It was hardly a bomb--it was an empty upper stage from a Centaur rocket with no explosives in it at all. Any "explosion" caused when it hit was purely from the kinetic impact of several tons of metal travelling at around 6,000mph.

hamishspence
2009-10-10, 04:09 AM
which can be more devastating than actual explosives.

The "Rods from God" concept of space warfare is based entirely around this sort of thing- dropping heavy objects made of metal from orbit.

Lord Herman
2009-10-10, 04:13 AM
Besides, we're talking about science here. What do facts have to do with it?

oxinabox
2009-10-10, 04:38 AM
I say the next step is to cut the moon in half to learn about the core. I'll go get some kid with spiky hair and a six foot sword. If we throw him hard enough, he should cleave straight through in a single pass, because Anime teaches us so. Sorry Phase, but I promise we'll put you together again. And we'll leave those incompetent king's men out of it. Seriously, who brings horses in as engineering consultants?

What's the Break DC for the Moon?
since we're cutting it in half, we don't want to destory it the HP damage.

So rules for sundering objects...

AC=10
(doesn't suffer a take 2 penality for being inaminate as it circles the earth)

Maybe for thowing someone we should be using the HoB rules for seige engines?

what's the moons size catagory?
radius 1,737.10 km: ego height, width =11 398 294 feet,
log_2: (11 398 294/8) = 20.44
so aprocimatly 20 size catagories greater than medium.
so 17 size catagories above gagatum
gargatum has AC penalty of -8 doubling for each size catagory larger
-8*17=-136 size penality to AC

AC=10+size (moon doesn't suffer -2 form being inermate does it?)
AC=-126,

However it still countas a collossal
So AC=2
(so still misable by a lvl zero ninja: if he has an ability penalty. though +5 to ranged attacks if you spend a full round lining it up, or a certain hit with melee)

I think someone needs to crack out the sight rules and check if we can actually see the moon though.
otherwise i guess it gets a Miss chance from beign concealled.

thinckness of moon=twice the radius = 273 559 056 inches

Now its Hardness and HP:
if cheese:
Hardness 0 and
1 HP/inch of thickness
(assuming it's a soft cheese, if it's well parmesan i guess i have to redo these numbers)
HP: 273 559 056

if stone:
hardness: 8
15 HP/inch of thickness
HP: 4 103 385 840

But though are the damage rules.
Where are the formula for generating Sunder DC's?

back to studying for my math test.
too bad it's on second order differential equations and not on simple multiplication.

thubby
2009-10-10, 05:16 AM
But though are the damage rules.
Where are the formula for generating Sunder DC's?

back to studying for my math test.
too bad it's on second order differential equations and not on simple multiplication.

it's an opposed (somewhat modified) attack roll, and if the attacker wins they deal damage as they would in an attack to the item... I'm sure pun-pun could do it.

I'm too lazy/tired to do the math, but a widened greater stoneshape could probably make the cut if you made it thin enough.

The Evil Thing
2009-10-10, 05:17 AM
An actual bomb would probably do very little in space anyway. If there's no air, how do you get a shockwave?

H. Zee
2009-10-10, 05:27 AM
Um, guys...? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127820)

Gamerlord
2009-10-10, 03:07 PM
So,wait....

All their moons are belong to us?

Quincunx
2009-10-10, 03:20 PM
which can be more devastating than actual explosives.

The "Rods from God" concept of space warfare is based entirely around this sort of thing- dropping heavy objects made of metal from orbit.

Space Race, Star Wars, Rods from God--will someone please let NASA (Nah-Sah) know that rhyming something does not make it more poetic!

Solaris
2009-10-10, 04:09 PM
I heard on the news that the US bombed the moon.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/NASA-bombs-moons-surface-in-search-of-water/articleshow/5106434.cms

All in the name of finding water.

America: We'll take any excuse to blow sh*t up.

Yes, clearly we must kick reason to the curb and send our entire army to space in mecha to stop the lunar threat.

I am all for this plan. Gimme my giant robot.

Parra
2009-10-10, 04:29 PM
it's an opposed (somewhat modified) attack roll, and if the attacker wins they deal damage as they would in an attack to the item... I'm sure pun-pun could do it.

so how many hit dice would the moon have? and hence what would its bab be?

thubby
2009-10-10, 04:32 PM
An actual bomb would probably do very little in space anyway. If there's no air, how do you get a shockwave?

bombs typically supply their own oxidizer and the explosion itself is expanding gas. granted it wouldn't be nearly as interesting as here on earth.
of course, there's always nukes.

so how many hit dice would the moon have? and hence what would its bab be?

i think we'd have to figure out who's wielding the moon first, otherwise it's unattended. what's god's bab? :smalltongue:

Solaris
2009-10-10, 06:27 PM
i think we'd have to figure out who's wielding the moon first, otherwise it's unattended. what's god's bab? :smalltongue:

I believe the correct mathematical symbol would be to rotate the key between 7 and 9 90 degrees, then put a plus sign in front of it.

Phase
2009-10-11, 07:22 PM
Foolish mortals, I am far above your CR. You cannot hope to do more than sub-dual damage.

thubby
2009-10-11, 10:09 PM
Foolish mortals, I am far above your CR. You cannot hope to do more than sub-dual damage.

well if you're sentient all we have to do is spam one of the relevant save or die spells. even with an inifinite bonus to saves you still fail on a nat1.

LurkerInPlayground
2009-10-11, 11:40 PM
Shock waves are unnecessary when you can flash-boil the contents of the alien ships.

EDIT: Or you can drill down into the moon's surface for a 100 or so kilometers. Like in that movie.

Tavar
2009-10-12, 12:10 AM
well if you're sentient all we have to do is spam one of the relevant save or die spells. even with an inifinite bonus to saves you still fail on a nat1.

Not if he has the pride domain. Or a divine rank. Or Steadfast Determination(Fort only)...

EleventhHour
2009-10-12, 12:14 AM

Aww, there, there. We promise not to shoot any more rockets at you.

>.>

"Okay, guys. The last one wasn't effective enough to blast ice up. Heck, we hardly caught anything. Lets fire one of the ICBMs with a conventional load at it."

It's a missle! /semantics

_Zoot_
2009-10-12, 12:46 AM
We have now begun stage one of the first Lunar War, stage two will start soon with a barrage of nuclear armed ICBMs. The third stage is a conventional ground invasion, this will drive the rest of the moon commies to destruction!

Oh, and some one had better arrest Phase, hes probably a spy.

Manga Shoggoth
2009-10-12, 04:18 AM
Ah. So the ones they did with comets were just test firings then?

golentan
2009-10-12, 04:41 AM

Keep telling yourself that. I'm not sure I'm mortal, and I know for a fact I've atomized (and ionized and photonized. Antimatter weapons are fun!) planetary (and stellar) bodies with way more mass than you.

I'd blow up Pluto as a demonstration of my fell power, but I have a summer home there. And since I never got it insured, I gain nothing by doing so. They keep insisting that they have to inspect any property before they'll give me a policy. I explain that they couldn't survive the minimum thrust of my spacecraft, and the inertialess drive would leave them brain dead, burnt out husks because of their primitive electrochemical nervous systems. So I ask if pictures and the affidavits of several other cosmic horrors would do. And then it turns out they have cosmic horrors on staff (which in retrospect makes sense for an insurance agency) but they're all busy. So I gain nothing from blowing up pluto until I can get my inspection and policy in sometime next millennium.

I hate paperwork.

Squirrel_Domain
2009-10-12, 10:33 AM
Keep telling yourself that. I'm not sure I'm mortal, and I know for a fact I've atomized (and ionized and photonized. Antimatter weapons are fun!) planetary (and stellar) bodies with way more mass than you.

I'd blow up Pluto as a demonstration of my fell power, but I have a summer home there. And since I never got it insured, I gain nothing by doing so. They keep insisting that they have to inspect any property before they'll give me a policy. I explain that they couldn't survive the minimum thrust of my spacecraft, and the inertialess drive would leave them brain dead, burnt out husks because of their primitive electrochemical nervous systems. So I ask if pictures and the affidavits of several other cosmic horrors would do. And then it turns out they have cosmic horrors on staff (which in retrospect makes sense for an insurance agency) but they're all busy. So I gain nothing from blowing up pluto until I can get my inspection and policy in sometime next millennium.

I hate paperwork.

Blow up Uranus. No one likes Uranus. The horrible, HORRIBLE, puns need to stop anyway.

Kato
2009-10-12, 07:14 PM
C'mon, it's pretty obvious... Roshiu took over NASA and made a first attempt to stop the Anti-Rasen threat but failed miserably. Now we will have to wait until we finally discover spiral power to blow it up with a giant drill. Easy as that.

(less popular alternativ: we lack Bigfoot and therefore have no Legend to rely on. So we need to blow up the moon before it will inevitably crush earth.(and yes, I DO now moon's actually moving away ^^')

chiasaur11
2009-10-14, 10:33 AM
It gets better.

Apparently, the rocket tweeted "And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round ... it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! ... That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me?" as it neared impact.

NASA just earned its funding for the conceivable future.

Etcetera
2009-10-14, 10:34 AM
Oh. There's a new hhgtg out, written by Eoin Colfer. Wonder how it's turn out...

oxinabox
2009-10-14, 10:43 AM
Blow up Uranus. No one likes Uranus. The horrible, HORRIBLE, puns need to stop anyway.

I'm sorry, it's you hard to resist.
urge to troll rising...
"I'll blow up your ..." NO Fight it, resist, hold back. Control you trolling urges!
:smallredface:

Slayn82
2009-10-17, 07:53 AM
We have now begun stage one of the first Lunar War, stage two will start soon with a barrage of nuclear armed ICBMs. The third stage is a conventional ground invasion, this will drive the rest of the moon commies to destruction!

Oh, and some one had better arrest Phase, hes probably a spy.

But the chinese are still trying move up there:smallannoyed: Thats some very preemptive strike.

pita
2009-10-17, 03:31 PM
It gets better.

Apparently, the rocket tweeted "And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round ... it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! ... That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me?" as it neared impact.

NASA just earned its funding for the conceivable future.

And the cannon just said "Oh no, not again." It's been theorized that we'll know much more about the universe once - Oh wait, the lead guy's name is Arthur Dent, that explains everything. We don't know that much about the universe.
In any case, much amused by this attack at the moon, although really, we should have attacked Mars. They have a much better weaponry infrastructure, and we need to poke an eye out of the Watchmen crater so the fans will stop bugging us.

TehSheen
2009-10-17, 03:49 PM
Oh no! You never want to provoke the moon. Have you seen how much HP a moon has?

chiasaur11
2009-10-17, 04:16 PM
And the cannon just said "Oh no, not again." It's been theorized that we'll know much more about the universe once - Oh wait, the lead guy's name is Arthur Dent, that explains everything. We don't know that much about the universe.
In any case, much amused by this attack at the moon, although really, we should have attacked Mars. They have a much better weaponry infrastructure, and we need to poke an eye out of the Watchmen crater so the fans will stop bugging us.

We already went to war with mars, back in 1999.

It went fairly well, all things considered.

Warpfire
2009-10-17, 04:22 PM
Space Race, Star Wars, Rods from God--will someone please let NASA (Nah-Sah) know that rhyming something does not make it more poetic!

But...NASA didn't name any of those things.

Mewtarthio
2009-10-17, 05:03 PM
And NASA is generally pronounced with the first 'A' hard and nasal but the second one softer (more like a short "o"), so not even that rhymes.

Sequinox
2009-10-17, 07:00 PM
So... wait, will the moon Hulk out and get even bigger? :smallconfused:

Dude... I've seen it happen. I was with the moon when it saw what it called 'that blue Cookie B****rd giving me a death threat.' It doubled in size and grew purple shorts. Don't mess with the moon, man. Don't mess with the moon.

chiasaur11
2009-10-17, 07:31 PM
Dude... I've seen it happen. I was with the moon when it saw what it called 'that blue Cookie B****rd giving me a death threat.' It doubled in size and grew purple shorts. Don't mess with the moon, man. Don't mess with the moon.

That's what I said...

Before the Cookie Monster ATE IT ALIVE.

And then the whole thing unhappened. Weird.