PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars itp WW (Opening scene: 31, starts anew on Post 94)

Pages : [1] 2

Lex-Kat
2009-10-09, 09:20 PM
Roles:

The Mighty Imperials:
Empress Alarra {Seer}- As the most powerful, villainous, and beautiful woman, she has the power to see into the very souls of the people on her ship.

Unfortunately, she con only do this once per night for some odd reason. :smallconfused:

Darths {Masons}- Empress Alarra's most loyal men. Darth Mordokai, Darth Cristo, Darth Banjo, and Darth MechaFox would do anything she wishes them to, if only she could figure out who they are.

Storm Troopers {Villagers}- You are the elite of Empress Alarra's troops. But there is dissension among your ranks. You have been infiltrated by.....

The Rebel Scum:
Rebel Scum {Wolves}- The four of you; Han Draken, Lord Magtok Skywalker, Obi-Saurous Kenobi, and Princess Leia SeptAngel have infiltrated Empress Alarra's luxury Yacht and are attempting to kill her and free the slave girls she's collected.

Every night, you can stealthily kill one Enemy, or save one Slave Girl.

You win by saving all the Slave Girls and Killing all the Imperials.
You win when all the Slaves and Imperials have either been rescued, chased off, and/or killed.

Slave Boys and Girl:
Slave Boys and Girl- There are two three slaves: one girl and two boys, on the ship. Only I know who the Slaves are.

If Empress Alarra scries them, I'll let her know who they are. But otherwise, they have no real goal except as a prop. :smallsmile:

Players
{table=head]Player|Death|Role
Fostire|Survived|Storm Trooper- Boba Fostire
Lord Iames Osari|Survived|Empress Alarra
Moon Called|Survived|Storm Trooper- Mon Cale
Smuchmuch|Survived|Darth Cristo
Blue Ghost|Day 8|Han Draken
the Bushranger|Night 7|Darth Mordokai
Vespe Ratavo|Day 7- AL|Slave Boy 2- Vestavo
the Bookworm|Day 7|Obi-Saurus Kenobi
Jair Barik|Day 6|Lord Magtok Skywalker
Opeth Freak|Night 5|Slave Girl- FebAngel
Irbis|Day 5- AL|Storm Trooper- Lady Katrina Irbis
Lord Fullbladder|Day 5|Storm Trooper- Grand Moff Fullbladder
Murska|Night 4|Darth Banjo
Oddity|
Day 4|Slave Boy- Vice-Corporal Oddity
Trixie|
Night 3|Darth MechaFox
Fleeing Coward|
Day 3|Princess Leia SeptAngel
Whitehelm|
Night 2|Storm Trooper
Happyturtle|
Day 2|Storm Trooper
Reinholdt|
Night 1|Storm Trooper
Dr. Bath|
Day 1|Storm Trooper
[/table]

Fostire
2009-10-09, 11:54 PM
1} Fostire, unless he says otherwise.
Nope, definitely in :smallbiggrin:

As for a theme, I have no idea right now.

happyturtle
2009-10-10, 12:11 AM
In!

Pixie theme!

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-10, 12:12 AM
In, I don't have any preference for theme.

Murska
2009-10-10, 12:13 AM
In.

GitPers theme?

The Bushranger
2009-10-10, 12:16 AM
In!

Pixies! :smallsmile:

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2009-10-10, 12:27 AM
I'll join, too.

GitPers theme gets my vote.

MY theme suggestion would had supervillains. And Batman.

whitehelm
2009-10-10, 03:18 AM
In, no preference.

Trixie
2009-10-10, 03:30 AM
Hmmm, In.

Fate SN? :smallbiggrin:

Or, failing that, Star Wars WW, please.

Oddity
2009-10-10, 03:51 AM
In
Starwars would be fun.

Irbis
2009-10-10, 04:25 AM
Star Wars! :smallbiggrin:

But nothing says we can't combine it with GitPnames :smalltongue:

Jair Barik
2009-10-10, 04:28 AM
In and don't mind what theme

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-10, 05:02 AM
In, if there's still some space left for me :smallbiggrin:

No preference, although GitPers theme sounds neat.

The Bookworm
2009-10-10, 05:02 AM
In with GitPers and/or Pixies!

smuchmuch
2009-10-10, 08:56 AM
In if there still is place.
choose whatever theme you want.

Reinholdt
2009-10-10, 09:49 AM
In. Gitpers theme.

Dr. Bath
2009-10-10, 10:05 AM
Booo! Why do I never arrive in time.

Blue Ghost
2009-10-10, 11:59 AM
Ah, I seem not to have made it in time. But if I can, I'll throw my vote in for the GITPers theme. Preferably D Wars.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-10, 03:12 PM
So that's:

Pixies- 3
GitP- 6
Fate SN- 1
Star Wars- 3

Let me see what I can do. :smalleek:

Hyozo
2009-10-10, 03:27 PM
While we are not in this game, we believe we may have an appropriate GiantITP theme idea.

Blue Ghost
2009-10-10, 03:31 PM
More clones? What is this madness? :smalleek:

If you do do the clone invasion idea, Lex, can you name one of the power roles after me? Please?

Irbis
2009-10-10, 05:57 PM
So that's:

Pixies- 3
GitP- 6
Fate SN- 1
Star Wars- 3

Let me see what I can do. :smalleek:

Well, if we can do two, I'll vote for Fate, too :smalltongue:

And what's up with non players voting? :smallannoyed:

Lex-Kat
2009-10-10, 06:12 PM
I didn't count their votes.

Fostire
2009-10-10, 06:21 PM
Maybe we can mix all the themes into one big messy madness :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2009-10-10, 06:27 PM
Then I will roleplay as Darth Murskabell!

Lex-Kat
2009-10-10, 06:41 PM
*Glares at players*

Reinholdt
2009-10-10, 06:45 PM
I'll be Lex Tinker-Kenobi! :smallbiggrin:

smuchmuch
2009-10-10, 08:48 PM
Maybe we can mix all the themes into one big messy madness :smallbiggrin:

I wholly support this idea and totaly claim the character of Dr ChewbathKa or (chewbathplum if you add the fairy thing on top.)

Dr. Bath
2009-10-10, 08:52 PM
But Dr Barth Vader works so much better! (http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/DrBathVader.png)

The Bookworm
2009-10-10, 08:57 PM
I call RP as 'Emperor' Ozmaturtle Palpatine!

Lex-Kat
2009-10-11, 01:32 PM
Empress Alarra luxuriated in her Private Chamber with her two slaves, Girl and Boy.

Oh Boy, you are so handsome. And Girl, you are so pretty. I'm glad I was able to aqcuire you from the evil Hutts itp.

Suddenly a Storm Trooper stormed into the room. Empress Alarra, Rebel Scum have breached our security. We... ack kack cuh.

As the Storm Trooper fell down dead, Empress Alarra contacted her three most loyal Darths. Darth Mordokai, Darth Cristo, Darth Banjo... find me those Rebel Scum and kill them. My pleasure trip will not be interrupted!

Yes Ma'am! The three replied in unison.

Meanwhile, in the security center of the huge yacht......

Well, I'm not going to go charging in there. It'd be suicide. says Han Draken, smuggler and pilot of the Centurian Hawk.

But Draken, she's a princess. We have to save her. wines Lord Magtok Skywalker, neophite playgrounder and user of PLOT.

She'll likely reward us. We'll be rich beyond our wildest dreams. Um, I mean it's for the good of the Rebel Alliance. replies Obi-Saurous Kenobi, Playground Master.

And with that, the game begins.

Mordokai
2009-10-11, 01:37 PM
So I'm a Darth now?

*dons on the black helmet and gets a hold of his lightsaber*

Right on!

I am not playing this game! Don't point at me or try to night kill me, please!

Murska
2009-10-11, 01:52 PM
Mordokai...

Mordokai
2009-10-11, 01:55 PM
*goes berserk on Murska, Madness style*

I hope that cleared it for any wise guy who might try the same. I'm looking at you, FC.

Murska
2009-10-11, 01:57 PM
Error... error... The Murska cannot die... error...

Reinholdt
2009-10-11, 01:59 PM
Mordokai seems angry. Anger leads to the dark side. And the wolves are over in the dark.

Mordokai
2009-10-11, 02:01 PM
*shoots self*

Can't argue with idiots... even if you're idiot yourself.

Sorry for ruining this Lex. I'll be quiet from now on.

Fostire
2009-10-11, 02:04 PM
Fost-R D2 the Astromech droid is innocently patrolling the hallways of the spaceship, fixing things, cleaning things, and otherwise looking like a harmless droid.
"boop, bee-boot popitty doing, bee-OO-oop" he says as he sees a suspicious looking stormtrooper run past him.
He logs into the ship's database and identifies the stormtrooper as Oddity

2009-10-11, 02:21 PM
Grand Moff Bladder prowls the halls, occasionally pushing up his Imperial Navy hat with his sidearm.

Hearing noise from around the next corner, the Moff sneakily take a peek to identify what is occuring. Why, thinks he, it's that [Fleeing] Coward again. I always thought there was something rebellious about him.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-11, 02:21 PM
*shoots self*

Can't argue with idiots... even if you're idiot yourself.

Sorry for ruining this Lex. I'll be quiet from now on.
:smallsmile: No problem. You didn't ruin anything.

Jair Barik
2009-10-11, 02:25 PM
*Walking past stormtrooper Trixie

"Say... aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

The Bushranger
2009-10-11, 02:44 PM
Meanwhile, little did Lord Fullbladder, the Grand Poo-BahMoff of the ship, know, but he was being snuck up on from behind!

Lex-Kat
2009-10-11, 03:58 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I'm adding five new players.

There will be a new Darth, Rebel Scum, and a new Slave added.

These will be decided from the remaining Storm Troopers, not just the new five players.

The new players are:

Blue Ghost, Dr. Bath, Lord Iames Osari, Moon Called, and Vespe Ratavo.

This is it though. No new players after this. None. *Stands Firm*

Reinholdt
2009-10-11, 04:04 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I'm adding five new players.

There will be a new Darth, Rebel Scum, and a new Slave added.

These will be decided from the remaining Storm Troopers, not just the new five players.

The new players are:

Blue Ghost, Dr. Bath, Lord Iames Osari, Moon Called, and Vespe Ratavo.

This is it though. No new players after this. None. *Stands Firm*
*pushes very lightly with one finger to see how firm Lex is standing*

Lex-Kat
2009-10-11, 04:05 PM
*Lex does not fall* But does sway a little. :smalleek:

happyturtle
2009-10-11, 04:13 PM
*dangles cheetos just out of Lex's reach*

You do not know the Cheesiness of the Dark Side!

Lex-Kat
2009-10-11, 04:19 PM
Floats off toward the Cheeto.

Is it Puffy or Crunchy?

Lex-Kat
2009-10-11, 04:23 PM
Mid-Day update

Empress contacts the three loyal Darths. I have awakened Darth MechaFox to help you in your search.

++++++++++++

The security bathroom door opens and out steps an oddly feminine Storm Trooper. I'm ready guys. Let's go get my little sister. Princess Leia SeptAngel lifts her laser rifle with determination and exits the security room.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-10-11, 04:26 PM
Fost-R D2 the Astromech droid is innocently patrolling the hallways of the spaceship, fixing things, cleaning things, and otherwise looking like a harmless droid.
"boop, bee-boot popitty doing, bee-OO-oop" he says as he sees a suspicious looking stormtrooper run past him.
He logs into the ship's database and identifies the stormtrooper as Oddity

A stormtrooper looks at the droid suspiciously. "Everyone knows the Rebels love droids. Maybe it's working with them." Fostire

happyturtle
2009-10-11, 04:26 PM
Darth Murs-kat flutters around, peering closely at every stormtrooper she passes. "Are you a rebel? No? Are you? Huh? Are you?"

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/avatars/darthmurskabell.png

((No, this is not a mason claim. Just rp. :smallsmile:))

((Puffy cheetos))

Lex-Kat
2009-10-11, 04:35 PM
((Puffy cheetos))
Oh good. *Lex resists the lure of the dangling cheeto* *Hides in her protective Narrator Zone*

Reinholdt
2009-10-11, 04:35 PM
>>
<<
*noms on his private crunchy cheeto stash in his smuggling ship*
What? What else do you think I keep in there?

Blue Ghost
2009-10-11, 07:00 PM
Smuggling rebel scum aboard, are we, Reinholdt?

whitehelm
2009-10-11, 07:58 PM
Lex: Is there any difference between the slaves and stormtroopers outside the flavor text, or do they just get "saved" instead of killed automatically? I'm assuming lynching them doesn't mean they die and prevent the rebels from ever saving them and winning the game...

Well, I'm pointing at Zar Peter. Oh wait, he's not playing, umm...Smuchmuch, because that's an odd name.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-11, 09:40 PM
Lex: Is there any difference between the slaves and stormtroopers outside the flavor text, or do they just get "saved" instead of killed automatically? I'm assuming lynching them doesn't mean they die and prevent the rebels from ever saving them and winning the game...
Just flavor. They are saved instead of Night Killed.

Though, if they are lynched during the day.....

Oh, and the Rebels will win even if they save none of the Slaves. The more slaves they save, the better their ending.

whitehelm
2009-10-11, 10:36 PM
Oh, and the Rebels will win even if they save none of the Slaves. The more slaves they save, the better their ending.

Ok, that works too. It's just not what the first post says.

smuchmuch
2009-10-11, 11:56 PM
But Dr Barth Vader works so much better!
I bow to your superior punning skill.

One of the stormtrooper is currently visiting ye old secret stash off illegaly smugled alcool. Being a soldier of eeevil isn't exactly what he expected.

"An..And I ask ya, why do we have training session to learn t' miss the target ? I can miss on my own. Thank you veeeery muuch. No need to w...wake me up at 8 Am for that.
And those u.. uiniforms ? The retro armor thingie, I can undershtand but those ?"
He takes a look at his whitehelm ? Why white ? We're shupposed to be the damn bad guys here !"

Oh wait, he's not playing, umm...Smuchmuch, because that's an odd name.
No it's not . It's very deep and meaningfull.
(What with all the languages there are on earth, I'm sure there must be one where it means something deep and meaningfull or at least sounds close enough.)

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-12, 01:46 AM
Smuggling rebel scum aboard, are we, Reinholdt?

If you cannot see a difference between a crunchy Cheeto and a rebel scum, then I don't think your sight is good enough to be in this army, Blue Ghost...

((yes, I KNOW we're talking about Stormtroopers here :smalltongue:))

Oddity
2009-10-12, 03:10 AM
The scruffy stormtrooper takes little notice of the droid as he rushes to the command center."Damn rebels blasted us to pieces on Naboo. Where the hell were our reinforcements?"
"Not to worry. you did well. General decided that Naboo was too heavily guarded to risk more troops"
"I... can't believe how much of an imbecile he is"
"Hey, cut it. You know that the General would exile you for such treacherous comments"
"Bah, letem. He wouldn't give me an upgraded blaster. Blaster! how costly can they be? now half my squad is dead and I have what? five scarfs to show for it. Dismal. Pathetic. but not my fault"
"Get out of here Squad Commander, Oddity, please don't get yourself killed."

Later in the barracks...
"So Osari, what bloody acts were you forced to endure today?"

Trixie
2009-10-12, 03:19 AM
I'll roleplay Atie, the misunderstood All Terrain, Attack Transporter! :smallyuk:

---

Atie looks down from her 15 meter height on the assambled below. Finally, after a few minutes, she stomps on Opeth Freak.

- Freaks in a stormtrooper formation? I don't think so!

The Bookworm
2009-10-12, 05:34 AM
Trixie. With small text!

Murska
2009-10-12, 09:02 AM
A welcoming point for Moon Called!

Dirk Kris
2009-10-12, 10:00 AM
OMG, HOW DID I MISS THIS?!
Can I be an auto-replacement?

Dr. Bath
2009-10-12, 10:13 AM
Stormtrooper 1: Do you know what's going on?
Stormtrooper 2: Maybe it's another drill.

The Bushranger

@^ But Lex is standing firm! Swaying slightly, but standing firm!

Reinholdt
2009-10-12, 10:31 AM
A strange mocking laughter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNXEs2JFe-Y) echoes through the halls as a small creature falls from the ceiling and lands on Vespe Ratavo's head.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-12, 11:31 AM
OMG, HOW DID I MISS THIS?!
Can I be an auto-replacement?
Sorry Dirk, I already decided no AL-Replacements. Sorry.

Maybe the next time. :smallfrown:

Trixie
2009-10-12, 12:05 PM
I did some thinking. There were three "batches" of players, originally. That is, three PMs with 5 players each. Lex added fourth, with another 5 players.

20 players in total.

There are 5 good powerroles, 4 wolves, 3 slaves, 8 Stormies.

It means 20% players are baddies we want to hit, 25% are ones we don't. But look at each batch - in the original 3, there are 15 players, 4 good, 3 bad. It means 26.7% good, 20% bad.

In the late one, there are 20% good, 20% bad. This means, logically, by targeting one of the original 15, we have higher than average chance of hitting the powerrole, while in the new, the chance is substantially below average. Chance of hitting the wolf is the same.

Which, at least to me, means the first, random day should be someone new, to maximize our chances. [Rolls dice] Moon Called sounds good.

Trixie
2009-10-12, 12:49 PM
Lex told me that all the remaining villager players plus five new players were considered for two new power roles - which changes my math significantly. This means chance of hitting good powerrole is even higher in the original 15, and possibly 0% in the new 5 players.

If you are going to vote randomly, pick a way that won't hurt Team Good! :smalltongue:

whitehelm
2009-10-12, 02:12 PM
probability based argument

There's one thing missing here. You know your own role, and therefore the role of the one in the lead for lynch votes. If you were a villager, that would make it a 0% chance of hitting a good power role by lynching you, so why are you arguing against it?

This implies that you have a role, though it could be either good or bad. I really don't want to lynch the seer, but chances are that's not true, especially when you post a long argument that draws attention to yourself. Given that, I think it's worth the risk of possibly lynching a mason in order to lynch a wolf, especially on the first day.

I change my point to Trixie.

Fostire
2009-10-12, 03:16 PM
While doing standard maintenance of the ship's database, Fost-R D2 notices that the computer of an AT-AT had identified the probability of someone on the ship being a rebel in disguise.
Using this information, the astromech droid hack's into the ship's military's computer and stealthily adds an order to find the stormtrooper named Moon Called

Trixie
2009-10-12, 03:42 PM
I change my point to Trixie.

So, given the choice of - 0% of hit on good power role, and 50%, you pick 50%? :smallconfused:

Okay, 33%, as your assumptions were false in the first place, but still, far higher than alternative...

Huh, we have our first rebel right here. :smallamused:

Mr. Moon
2009-10-12, 04:03 PM
Moon Called steps out of her room, dressed in a rather scanty storm trooper uniform, and blinks to discover three people glaring at her.
"What?" She blinks, looking down at herself. "I know I'm not a winter, but this is the uniform I'm suppoused to be wearing in this game, right?" She shrugs at Trixie, and walks off.

whitehelm
2009-10-12, 04:37 PM
So, given the choice of - 0% of hit on good power role, and 50%, you pick 50%? :smallconfused:

Okay, 33%, as your assumptions were false in the first place, but still, far higher than alternative...

Huh, we have our first rebel right here. :smallamused:

Yes, I would rather lynch a 50/50 mason/wolf, than someone who is probably a villager. Us losing a mason is not nearly as bad as finding a wolf would be good, so it's worth the risk. If my assumptions are wrong and you're just a villager, why did you argue for lynching someone else? You would know that a good power role wasn't being targetted. :smallconfused:

If people decide to lynch me tomorrow fine, I'm just a villager so it won't hurt the team.

Irbis
2009-10-12, 06:00 PM
Soooo... you're saying that shooting a group with higher than average chance of good role (which you admitted) is better idea than shooting a group that most probably contains only wolves and villagers?

That, dear sir, is an epic Logic Fail :smalltongue:

Oh, and while we talk logic, Moon Called for teh win, yay! :smallbiggrin:

Dr. Bath
2009-10-12, 06:28 PM
Lex told me that all the remaining villager players plus five new players were considered for two new power roles - which changes my math significantly. This means chance of hitting good powerrole is even higher in the original 15, and possibly 0% in the new 5 players.

If you are going to vote randomly, pick a way that won't hurt Team Good! :smalltongue:

It also means that hitting a wolf is even higher in the original 15, and possibly 0% in the new 5 players.

The sole difference between picking from the first 15 and the last 5 is that there is a 1 in 15 chance of hitting the seer. That is not a high chance. You are looking way more into this than you probably should.

@Irbis: That's just wrong though. There's a higher chance of both wolves and good roles in the first 15 in fact, because wolves are generally picked before masons that skews the probability of good roles in the first group away to there being a higher chance of there being one in the second group. do you ever not look like an extention of trixie's will? :smalltongue:

This whole thing is idiotic metagaming which really doesn't help us at all.

Trixie for stirring up something stupid that honestly doesn't help in any meaningful way, it just makes it more likely that we lynch a villager rather than a wolf.

Blue Ghost
2009-10-12, 06:42 PM
Dr. Bath, there is not a higher chance for wolves or good roles in the first group. It was stated that there are 3 wolves and 3 masons in the first group, and 1 wolf and 1 mason in the second. The chance of hitting a wolf and a mason are exactly the same for each group, with the small difference (but a difference nevertheless) that the second group does not contain a seer.
Trixie's logic is sound. Since there's guaranteed to be a single wolf in the second group, why don't we just summarily execute them until we find a wolf? Then any survivors will be verified as well. (Yes, I'm in the second group, so I'm likely to be lynched, but that's fine with me.)
Moon Called

EDIT: I'm not sure I buy the "Trixie must be a powerrole" argument, but if it is, wouldn't the obvious thing to do be to let her live and have the seer scry her tonight? I mean, if Trixie turns out to be a mason, the seer gets in contact with the masons, and if she's a wolf, we lynch her tomorrow, or the day after. No risk involved there, especially since there's no devil or disguiser to confound things.

Mr. Moon
2009-10-12, 06:50 PM
I believe I should point out that this is the only Werewolf game I'm in right now. One I was rather excited to join, at that. It'd be rather annoying to die in the first round. And my good rival, Trixie, is probably in several games right now. And... some quick research confirms this. I doubt she'd mind letting me play a little while? Right, Trixie? :smallbiggrin:
>>
<<
And besides, you all know I'm just going to get distracted and auto sooner or later. It'd be a waste of a turn to point at me.

Dr. Bath
2009-10-12, 06:53 PM
Dr. Bath, there is not a higher chance for wolves or good roles in the first group. It was stated that there are 3 wolves and 3 masons in the first group, and 1 wolf and 1 mason in the second. The chance of hitting a wolf and a mason are exactly the same for each group, with the small difference (but a difference nevertheless) that the second group does not contain a seer.

(bolded) Not true. And I quote:

Lex told me that all the remaining villager players plus five new players were considered for two new power roles

This would have been my assumption from the beginning. meaning as there were 8 remaining villagers in the first group and five in the second there is a higher chance of wolves. I did note that yes the seer could only be in the first group, but the chance of hitting the seer randomly are very low. All that revealing that information did was narrow the rebel scum's range of targets when looking for the seer down without them even having to think of it themselves. It barely helps us.

I vote for Trixie because I find both him and Irbis following on his coat-tails suspicious.

happyturtle
2009-10-12, 06:54 PM
Trixie for confusing me!

No, Loony for being my rival!

Trixie

Loony

Trixie

*flips coin*

Trixie is is...

For those not in the know: Moon_Called -> Moon -> Luna -> Loony

Lex-Kat
2009-10-12, 06:59 PM
Attention:

There was originally 15 players. Out of those 15, 3 are masons, 3 are wolves, 1 is the seer, and 2 are slaves.

This left 6 Storm Troopers.

5 more players were then added.

I combined the 6 Storm Troopers from the first group, with all 5 players of the second, making 11.

Out of those 11, there is 1 mason, 1 wolf, and 1 slave.

This makes 8 Storm Troopers.

So the only thing that is definite, is that there is a 1/15 chance that someone from the original group is the Seer.

Since this is still the first day, I offer to reroll all the roles, so that no one is pointed at, based on when they joined the game.

Blue Ghost
2009-10-12, 07:02 PM
Oh, sorry. A misunderstanding on my part. But I maintain that Trixie should be scried tonight.

Dr. Bath
2009-10-12, 07:04 PM
Uh. I don't really mind, but it might be a good idea as it gives two distinct advantages, namely that it is ever so slightly easier for the seer to find the mason, but more importantly that there are five people that the rebel scum know are not the seer.

happyturtle
2009-10-12, 07:05 PM
I have no objection to rerolling, since it seems the two main wagons are based on the time of joining theories.

Mr. Moon
2009-10-12, 07:07 PM
>>
<<
I think that'd be a great idea, Lexy.

Fostire
2009-10-12, 07:08 PM
There is a small short circuit in Fost-R D2's processor as he is overloaded with confusing information.

The droid votes for a reroll of the roles.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-12, 07:10 PM
Rerolling ALL roles.

Game is on hold for a couple of hours.

Please delete all previous Role PMs.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-12, 07:28 PM
Damn, there goes my plan to kill Murska tonight :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-10-12, 07:38 PM
Aww. :smallfrown:

Oh well. Darn you people for all that logic about the tiny 1/15 seer chance.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-12, 07:41 PM
Does that mean we would have hit a powerrole too if we killed you tonight? :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-10-12, 07:43 PM
Yes, yes it would've.

happyturtle
2009-10-12, 07:47 PM
I was the secret role of Queen Padme Loonydala. I could change clothes as a night or day action, as many times as I wanted.

Fawkes
2009-10-12, 07:54 PM
I was the secret player with the secret role Llama Fett! As a night action, I could fall into a hole and die!

Blue Ghost
2009-10-12, 08:02 PM
I qas the secret player with the secret role Llama Fett! As a night action, I could fall into a hole and die!

Aww, I wanted that role. :smallfrown:

Lex-Kat
2009-10-12, 08:08 PM
All roles have been sent.

Game starts anew now.

happyturtle
2009-10-12, 08:11 PM
But could you be digested in indescribable torment for a thousand years?

*wonders how scientists learned that particular piece of data about the sarlaac*

Fawkes
2009-10-12, 08:14 PM
*wonders how scientists learned that particular piece of data about the sarlaac*

Rigorous testing.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-12, 08:15 PM
Murska constant anyone? :smallbiggrin:

Fostire
2009-10-12, 08:15 PM
After a memory wipe, and getting rid of that pesky self awareness, Fost-R D2 returns to his duties doing maintenance and pointing out that Oddity isn't abiding by standard stormtrooper dress code.

((Which should I use 'FostR-D2' or 'Fost-R D2'?))

happyturtle
2009-10-12, 08:16 PM
Random.org (http://www.random.org/lists/) tells me to point at Fleeing Coward

Dr. Bath
2009-10-12, 08:23 PM
The Bushranger can I see your identification please?

Murska
2009-10-12, 08:25 PM
Fleeing Coward to prevent him from nightkilling me on night 1 when I am a Mason.

Actually, Trixie for getting the rules changed so I lost my role. :smallfrown:

Reinholdt
2009-10-12, 08:26 PM
My point was random anyways, so it stands as is. Vespe Ratavo get in here and do something silly.

The Bushranger
2009-10-12, 08:29 PM
You don't need to see my identification, Dr. Bath.

2009-10-12, 08:37 PM
"JEDI!" Grand Moff Bladder shouts suddenly and loudly, pointing his sidearm at the Bushranger and pulling the trigger.

He forgot he'd have to reload it, what with the game restart, I guess. Huh.

(He's a little jumpy about people saying things that sound like mind tricks)

whitehelm
2009-10-12, 08:43 PM
Reinholdt as a random point.

I'm kind of curious now what Trixie's role was previously. I really was a villager.

Blue Ghost
2009-10-12, 08:47 PM
Murska constant sounds good to me.

Murska
2009-10-12, 08:55 PM
Ahh! I spy with my little eye, a bandwagon at me! (No, I'm not serious. :smallbiggrin:)

Fleeing Coward instead for a counterwagon! (Yes, I'm serious. :smallbiggrin:)

Fawkes
2009-10-12, 09:00 PM
http://alisonvuocolo.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/boba.jpg
Murska's no good to me dead.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-12, 09:14 PM
Switching to Blue Ghost for starting the bandwagon that caused a counterbandwagon against me :smalltongue:

The Bookworm
2009-10-12, 09:34 PM
Murska because I'm a foolish sheep. (But enough about my good traits...)

evnafets
2009-10-12, 10:39 PM
Dooooo-weeeeep. Whirrrrrrrr. Wee-eee eee-eee-eee ?

happyturtle
2009-10-12, 11:31 PM
And for your viewing pleasure, the 101 hottest (http://www.manofest.com/joomgallery/Girls/The-101-Hottest-Slave-Princess-Leia-Photos/The-101-Hottest-Slave-Princess-Leia-Photos-1894.html) Princess Leia slavegirl photos.

They left this one out though:

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/Catmuffinturtle-1.png

Fostire
2009-10-12, 11:33 PM
Dooooo-weeeeep. Whirrrrrrrr. Wee-eee eee-eee-eee ?
*glares*

And for your viewing pleasure, the 101 hottest (http://www.manofest.com/joomgallery/Girls/The-101-Hottest-Slave-Princess-Leia-Photos/The-101-Hottest-Slave-Princess-Leia-Photos-1894.html) Princess Leia slavegirl photos.
:smalleek: That is a lot of slaves. Poor girls :smallfrown:

Oddity
2009-10-13, 01:52 AM
After a memory wipe, and getting rid of that pesky self awareness, Fost-R D2 returns to his duties doing maintenance and pointing out that Oddity isn't abiding by standard stormtrooper dress code.

((Which should I use 'FostR-D2' or 'Fost-R D2'?))

((Fost-R D2 (Fostire) :smallbiggrin:))

"Darn droid. I am meant to wear a different uniform I'm a commander!"
*mutters*
"even my old R3 droid could do that."

Jair Barik
2009-10-13, 01:56 AM
Hmmmm Loed Fullbladder, Master of Goblins... Thats kind of a long name for a stormtrooper don't you think?

Oddity
2009-10-13, 02:08 AM
Hmmmm Loed Fullbladder, Master of Goblins... Thats kind of a long name for a stormtrooper don't you think?

"What are these... Goblins? That could be classified intel on the Rebels! I'll need to take you in for questioning."

Trixie
2009-10-13, 04:23 AM
The sole difference between picking from the first 15 and the last 5 is that there is a 1 in 15 chance of hitting the seer. That is not a high chance. You are looking way more into this than you probably should.

Guess what? It wasn't 1/15.

It was 15/15!

Quick Werewolf/A.K.A. Star Wars itp WW Role

You are Empress Alarra.

Every night, you can scry one player and find their true role.

Thanks a lot, Einsteins! :smallmad:

And no, I couldn't roleclaim mason, since that would have a real mason killed as well, and if I claimed seer in a game without baner... :smallsigh:

Why do I always have an idiotic bandwagon on my tail each time I'm a powerrole? No matter what I do - ask someone for help, try to logic out of it, pretend nothing happens, force my teammates to do a counterbandwagon, nothing works, as there always some genius will stroll along, saying - "Trixie is suspicious!" without any proof or reasoning behind it, and...

You know, as much as I dislike being a villager, somehow random lynches happen a lot less when I'm one of those :smallsigh:

And yes, I bent numbers a bit to my side, seeing how "well" asking Irbis or Murska to help in the past worked - and I suspect Irbis was a wolf before reroll, as he tried the exact same tactic before and it worked, again. Only this time he would say something like 'I was just protecting a good powerrole, guys!'.

Oh, and Murska, your role loss has nothing on mine.

happyturtle
2009-10-13, 04:33 AM
Don't think we're allowed to roleclaim at all. At least, that's usually how Lex runs her games.

Darth Murs-kat flutters around with a can of pixie-spray, trying to clean up all the residue of the Game that Never Was before it started to smell bad. :smalleek:

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/avatars/darthmurskabell.png

Dr. Bath
2009-10-13, 10:56 AM
@Trixie: Well I was Rebel scum so I think that would've worked out pretty well for me. :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

Trixie
2009-10-13, 01:11 PM
Yeah, yeah. That was exactly my point - no one tries to think anymore, all it takes is one wolf and a whole horde of thoughtless sheep will try to stampede a powerrole, even if there will be someone stupid enough to actually employ logic/out of game knowledge and try to defend him.

No, scratch that, especially if someone tries to stop that bandwagon.

Since when someone pointing a fact beneficial to Team Good is worth lynching more the counterpointers who employ nothing at all, pretend that they are "villagers", yet have no trouble gathering massive amounts of sheepy support? :smallsigh:

banjo1985
2009-10-13, 02:23 PM
Darth Banjo looms on the sidelines, ready to break into a superfluous monologue at any moment.

((It should be noted that I'm not playing, just watching :smalltongue:))

Lord Iames Osari
2009-10-13, 02:47 PM
I point at Dr. Bath

smuchmuch
2009-10-13, 02:50 PM
The empire in the playground suffers no fleeing coward

Dr. Bath
2009-10-13, 02:51 PM
Well, everything I said was true. Whilst there was a higher chance of hitting a good power role in the first 15 there was also a higher chance of hitting a wolf. Just so happened that there wasn't a higher chance, but that's probability for you. You were trying to lead sheep as well, so don't try and make out that it's everyone else's fault. Yeah, people should give their points some thought, but sometimes they don't have time, other things come up. And in this particular case you did make yourself out to look really suspicious and not very much like a power role. Just saying.

Also, if you don't like playing a villager, vanilla games really aren't for you. As has been said before, villager is the most important role (or should be).

happyturtle
2009-10-13, 03:50 PM
Indeed. Villager is the best role. Though I haven't heard anyone else say that besides you, me, and Shadow.

*force chokes the next person to complain about the Game that Might Have Been*

Reinholdt
2009-10-13, 03:53 PM
Indeed. Villager is the best role. Though I haven't heard anyone else say that besides you, me, and Shadow.

*force chokes the next person to complain about the Game that Might Have Been*
What game?
The Game you just lost?

I've said villager is the best role. And I confirmed that with Titans 3. Couldn't have done what I did if not for being expendable! :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2009-10-13, 03:56 PM
*adds Reinholdt to the list of Villager Fans*

Also, I'm immune to mind viruses due to my mind being completely lost in Brain Fog. :smalltongue:

Mordokai
2009-10-13, 03:57 PM
Eh, after the run of power roles I've had as of late, being villager is a relief on the brain.

whitehelm
2009-10-13, 04:23 PM
I wouldn't say villager is the best role, but only because I consider roles to be about equal, just different. Does that get me any points?

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-13, 04:23 PM
Irbis Filler

Irbis
2009-10-13, 06:17 PM
Quack! Quack! :smallbiggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-13, 06:39 PM
Dr Bath for been a wolf last game and voting to cost me my first wolf role in a long time :smalltongue:
And for personal survival of course

Dr. Bath
2009-10-13, 06:42 PM
Dr Bath for been a wolf last game and voting to cost me my first wolf role in a long time :smalltongue:
And for personal survival of course

It's a prefectly legit point. Sorry about costing you (and anyone else) your role, just didn't seem fair is all. You've still got the same chance of getting one again though! that's not helping my case is it...

happyturtle
2009-10-13, 06:45 PM
Darth Murs-kat force chokes Fleeing Coward, as promised.

Oddity
2009-10-13, 11:45 PM
Old Rebel Scum (but no longer rebel scum I hope) PARTY!

Trixie
2009-10-14, 12:27 PM
Quick point on Fleeing Coward here. :smalltongue:

smuchmuch
2009-10-14, 07:24 PM
Fleeing coward has ben pointed too a lot recently. In the interest of being fair and not alway lynching the same peoples? I'll change my point to Dr Bath.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-15, 01:00 AM
Day 1

As the glaxons blared and the emergency lights flashed, no one noticed as one Storm Trooper hid near one of the jetison pods. He was working furiously to rewire the systems so that it would throw off a faulty signal, shielding him from notice.

He needed to escape before his fellow imperials discovered that he was the one who allowed the Rebels through security in the first place.

The gold in his pack was feeling heavy and his palms were getting sweaty. Finally, he got his shadow system running. He slipped into the pod and hit the release button.

As the pod shot away from the yacht, one of the turret officers noticed it. After looking at the readings, he was about to let it go. Why waste power on a simple malfunction.

He turned to walk away, only to bump into Darth Mordokai. Destroy that pod! Darth Mordokai demanded.

Wordlessly, he turned back and proceeded to lock onto the pod. May I ask why, my lord? He asked, his voice almost hiding the fear he felt.

There is a traitor aboard.

With a soundless blast, the jetison pod explodes into nothingness.

Dr. Bath was an Imperial Storm Trooper.

Night 1 Begins.
Please Send in all Night Actions to Lex-kat.

Dr. Bath
2009-10-15, 11:21 AM
Maaan. Why am I a traitor. I may have been scum, but I ain't no traitor!

Lex-Kat
2009-10-15, 08:48 PM
Depends on which side you'd been on the whole time, doesn't it?

To the rebels, history will paint you as a hero. :smallsmile:

Reinholdt
2009-10-15, 08:50 PM
Depends on which side you'd been on the whole time, doesn't it?

To the rebels, history will paint you as a hero. :smallsmile:
*gasps*
The whole time? :smalleek:

I didn't know you could stoop so low Bath... :smallfrown:

Lex-Kat
2009-10-16, 12:59 AM
Night 1

Reinholdt wakes up in a tight space. Mmmmmph mm m? He asks through the gag over his mouth.

He looks around and he realizes he's been stuffed into an air vent. Then he remembers. He was eating his lunch peacefully when a oddly petite Storm Trooper approached him.

Kinda short for a.... Then he noticed the curves. Oh momma.

The Storm Trooper removed her helmet. I'm part of a new division of female Storm Troopers. We're to find out if the male and female troopers can... interact peacefully or not. She smiles at Reinholdt. Would you like to..... interact with me? She winks coyly at him.

Well, Reinholdt didn't have to be asked twice. He followed her to her "room", and then..... Well then he was conked on the back of the head and stuffed here, minus his armor.

Reinholdt started to inch his way along the vent. He may be stuck here for a while he realizes.

Reinholdt was an Imperial Storm Trooper.

Day 2 Begins.

happyturtle
2009-10-16, 06:17 AM
Darth Murs-kat paces the room. "He is here."

"Murska-Wan Kenobi! What makes you think so?"

"A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master."

"Surely he must be dead by now."

"Don't underestimate the power of the Force."

"The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe. You, my friend, are all that's left of their religion."

"Murska-Wan is here. The Force is with him."

"If you're right, he must not be allowed to escape."

"Escape is not his plan. I must face him alone."

"Are you sure? Maybe you should take a lynch mob."

"Even better," Darth Murs-kat said.

Reinholdt
2009-10-16, 08:33 AM
Noes! How could I fall for that one? THAT ONE?!
*slaps Storm Trooper self*
You fool! Do you have no genre self-awareness?! :smallmad:

2009-10-16, 06:35 PM
I'll go with that. Murska

Grand Moff Bladder is once more roaming the halls nervously, keeping his hat out of his eyes with his sidearm.

smuchmuch
2009-10-16, 07:56 PM
happyturtle
to start a counterbanwagon

Blue Ghost
2009-10-16, 08:14 PM
Smuchmuch for a countercounterbandwagon.

Oddity
2009-10-16, 08:31 PM
((happyturtle I like counterwagons))

Commander Oddity walks down the maze of hallways to the mess hall. He gets to his usual seat only to find that someone has nicked his usual meal.

"WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS MY FOOD?!"

He storms off to the security center. No one is going to eat his food and get away with it.

Fostire
2009-10-16, 08:31 PM
Fost-R D2 is not pleased with the unauthorized launch of an escape pod. His plans for a romantic night with that cute GH-7 (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/GH-7_meddroid) medical unit* completely ruined as he spends the whole night modifying the emergency escape procedures to accommodate to having one less escape pod.
"Ooohooo-whreee beeoOp weeoo boop" he protests to no one as evnafets, who was supposed to help him, just happened to need maintenance today.

*who knew that "hellooooo Robo-nurse" was such a great pick-up line for GH-7 droids? :smalltongue:

Noes! How could I fall for that one? THAT ONE?!
*slaps Storm Trooper self*
You fool! Do you have no genre self-awareness?! :smallmad:
Maybe he was just thinking of a different genre :smallwink:

The Bookworm
2009-10-16, 09:14 PM
Hmm... Happyturtle!

Mr. Moon
2009-10-17, 12:04 AM
Mon Cale leans back on the... admitidly terribly uncomfortable chair, studying the cargo manifest of her ship, the Blind Mag. The Blind Mag was a small-ish ship - a racing ship, usually, but all it took were some quick mods and she could carry a considerable cargo, and was still really quite fast. This was a handy feature, as Mon Cale tended to make her money from delevering much needed goods to larger ships in the middle of long routes.
Except... this ship was locked down for... whatever reason. Which ment that Mon Cale was stuck here. She wasn't terribly Happy about that...

Vespe Ratavo
2009-10-17, 12:25 AM
Vestavo, Mon Cale's overly-loud fuzzy alien companion, grows bored of reading the cargo manifest over her shoulder. All those numbers. It was really quite confusing.

He stands up, and walks into the cargo hold, where he notices a machine, filled with food! This is quite relevant to his interests. He smiles, and smacks the touch pad with his paw.

Nothing happens.

He tilts his head at the machine. Just what's going on here? He tries again, tapping the touch pad more gently.

Nothing again.

He takes a quick look around, to make sure no one is looking, then licks the touch pad.

Nothing.

He lowers his head between his paws, whining. "Mur-skaaa."

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-17, 12:33 AM
Murska because he's Murska.

Mr. Moon
2009-10-17, 01:42 AM
Mon Cale eventually glances back over her shoulder after a moment, hearing her fuzzy companion's cry of dismay. "What are you... Did you just lick... Ahhh, I'm coming over, hang on..." The pilot sighs, standing from her rather uncomfertable chair - she'd have to make a note of getting the thing replaced with something with actual cushioning in the near future. Stepping over and around a few things, and having to duck slightly to make it to the food-vender. "Spacious" was not a term one would use to define the ship's insides - A pair of bunks, one above the other and both folded up on the wall, next to a table, a game of holo-Candyland half-finished floating just above the center of it, with a food-vender nearby, all directly behind the pilot's and co-pilot's chair.

The shortish, dark-skinned girl makes it over to Vestavo, and looks at the vender. "What's the problem with it...? Ahh, I see." She reaches up and presses a button with the words "ON" next to it. The machine lights up and beeps cheerfully. "Enjoy."

Jair Barik
2009-10-17, 03:31 AM
Hmmmm Turtles are both short, like rebel scum and happy unlike stormtroopers... So a happyturtle must therefore be.... an Ewok!

whitehelm
2009-10-17, 03:51 AM
Murska to even out the bandwagons.

The Bushranger
2009-10-17, 10:18 AM
*flips a bandwagon coin*

Murska
Happyturtle

Murska
2009-10-17, 11:30 AM
Yeah, start a huge wagon on me while I'm gone in all the games I'm in. Happyturtle.

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-17, 11:33 AM
Happyturtle

happyturtle
2009-10-17, 11:41 AM
Dun be silly. I started it well before you left.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-10-17, 11:49 AM
I'll vote for Murska.

Vespe Ratavo
2009-10-17, 12:14 PM
Vestavo barks and wags his tail. He smacks the touch pad. A package of Space-Pocky falls out. He grabs it with his teeth, and carefully rips it to shreds. He happily noms the contents, tail wagging back and forth like...I dunno. A metronome going really fast? Sure. Let's go with that. A very fuzzy and adorable metronome.

Mr. Moon
2009-10-17, 12:45 PM
"There you go." The pilot pats Vestavo on the head, chuckling, before returning to her seat, nearly tripping over a box that had been left on the floor. Putting her booted feet up on the table, she returns to looking over the datapad listing the Blind Mag's current cargo.
She's silent for a long while, but after a bit Mon Cale looks over her shoulder at Vestavo. "... Why do we have thirteen boxes of sporks?"

Vespe Ratavo
2009-10-17, 12:59 PM
Vestavo looks up from his Space-Pocky. He tilts his head at Mon Cale, raises an eyebrow, and calmly says "Grawr-rawwr-rawr."

Which, translated, means "Don't you remember? Food-Courtia VI is running low on them because of the Empire's blockade, and the planet's president secretly commissioned us to smuggle them in so that the inhabitants can continue to eat their little bowls of pasta and poutine and potatoes and such in peace."

Or possibly "I think you would look good in a frilly pink dress. It would complement your eyes."

Mr. Moon
2009-10-17, 01:45 PM
"Oooooohh..." Mon Cale nods. "Well, they're going to have to wait. We're kinda... stuck here." The pilot sighs, leaning back and rubbing her forehead. "Stupid Empire... bring them the parts they need and they hold you hostage... Call that gratitude? 'Cause I sure don't..."

UncleWolf
2009-10-17, 02:36 PM
The very groggy Rebel Wolif shuffles into the Stormtrooper's Barracks holding a "World's Best Pilot" mug.

He groans. "Is there any coffee? I can't see straight this early in the morning."

(RP ONLY!!)

smuchmuch
2009-10-18, 07:31 AM
"Yes, but don't be so loud by the dark side's sake"
A very hungovered stromtrooper hands him a cup of coffeee black as the deepth of space. but thankfully not as cold.

Either he hasn't realised the guy ion front of him is rebel scum or he's to busy with his pounding headhache to care, but arresting the intruder doesn't seem to cross is mind.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-18, 10:23 AM
Day 2
Murska-Wan Kenobi had just finished powering down the last of the tractor beam generators.

He stealthily made his way back to the docking bay, avoiding all Murska Warriors, using the Force when he needed to.

As he approached the last turn before reaching the bay, he sensed something familiar. He slowed, not quite recognizing the sensation.

Then a figure stepped out before him. I have been waiting a long time for this, Murska-Wan Kenobi. Darth Murs-kat intoned. The circle is complete. When last we met, I was but the student, but now I am the master.

You still have much to learn, padawan. Murska-Wan Kenobi replied. He ignited his lightsaber and assumed a defensive stance.

Darth Murs-kat did the same, but a little more roughly, prefering power over grace. You are weak old man, you should have never have come out of hiding.

And then the lights went out.

Hey!! We were watching that! A Storm Trooper yelled out and went to turn the teevee back on.

Oh really. the commander said. Well maybe you'd like to explain that to Empress Alarra?

Um, no sir. And the troopers all filed out of the break room and back to searching for the rebel scum.

Happyturtle was a Storm Trooper Popular Science Fiction Movie. She was turned off.

Night 2 Begins.
Please Send in all Night Actions to Lex-kat.

happyturtle
2009-10-18, 05:45 PM
You guys suck. I was totally supposed to kill the master who trained me in werewolf.

Unless... maybe this was the scene where he tossed me into a volcano.

"Grrrar! Why are you leaving me here all limbless and ON FIRE?! At least put me out of my misery."

"Oh no, I could never kill a helpless opponent. The Jedi are far too morally superior to do that."

UncleWolf
2009-10-18, 07:49 PM
"Thanks." he says as he lowers his voice. Over the course of a few second, Wolif drinks the cup of black coffee. His vision clears and he finally takes a good look around. "Oh..." He starts to back away from the stormtrooper and the others who are sleeping.

(RP ONLY!!)

Lex-Kat
2009-10-20, 01:03 AM
Night 2

Han Draken and Leia SeptAngel had taken a wrong turn and gotten separated from Obi-Saurous and Magtok Skywalker.

Now the pair were being chased by a small squad of Storm Troopers. Why did I follow you again? Han Draken asked.

Me? I was following you. Leia SeptAngel says as she turns around and fires at the Stormies.

Oh, oh yeah. Han Draken says, slightly embarrassed. Well, why the heck didn't we stay with the kid and the old man? Han fires behind him without looking.

You said you knew a shortcut! She says as they round a corner.

Damn it! Stop blaming everything on me! Han suddenly stops grabbing Leia by the arm. He fires down the hall.

The Storm Troopers stop short, thinking that it may be a trap.

Hearing the two argue, one brave soldier peeks around the corner. Simultaneously, Han and Leia shot him, blowing his White Helmet off.

The other troopers stare in astonishment as the helmet, along with the head rolls back toward them. They unanimously decide to try a different approach and leave the squabbling couple alone.

Whitehelm was an Imperial Storm Trooper. He had his helmet blown off.

Day 3 Begins.

smuchmuch
2009-10-20, 01:48 AM
The superflous mental and comicaly hungoverd strormtrooper (wich we will abreviate as the smuchtrooper) finaly realises that something is fishy and start shooting at wolfi.
He misses, of course, and the shots bounces of the walls, touching another stromtrooper instead.
"er ...sorry Moon Called;"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm pretty much pointing on a limb, here.

Oddity
2009-10-20, 03:13 AM
Squad Commander Oddity -> Command/observation peacekeeping

#-Squad Commander Observation Round Summary (0600-1200)-#
0600 hrs to 0700 hrs - Duty Break (Dormitory)
0700 hrs to 0800 hrs - West Wing - Clear
0800 hrs to 1000 hrs - East Wing - Clear
1000 hrs to 1100 hrs - Duty Break (East-Dormitory-West Corridor) - Disturbance
- "One smuchmuch^rank: Trooper accused of a misfire. Found to be intoxicated. Taken to temporary confinement"
// checks out with blaster sound heard earlier. A good sleep should cool him off.
1100 hrs to 1200 hrs - East-Dormitory-West Corridor - Clear (special assignment ^'cleaning blast marks off walls'/
#=Squad Commander Observation Round Summary (Terminate on Transfer)=#

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-20, 06:23 PM
Oddity for been above me.

Murska
2009-10-20, 06:32 PM
Fleeing Coward for he's quiet and un-Fleeing Coward-y. Not to mention above me.

Blue Ghost
2009-10-20, 06:41 PM
Murska for surviving two bandwagons, therefore proving that he's a lich. And for being above me.

Fostire
2009-10-20, 06:44 PM
Blue Ghost, cause I like patterns :smalltongue:

2009-10-20, 06:46 PM
Grand Moff Bladder finally wakes up, having slept through his alarm.

I bet that bloody (fleeing) Coward turned off my alarm again, to get out of the meeting this morning, he thinks, grumpily.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-20, 11:33 PM
Murska check out the last few game where I've been quiet and see what role I had :smalltongue:

Jair Barik
2009-10-21, 02:18 AM
Lord Fullbladder cause it would have been much more funny if everybody voted once for the person above them.

EDIT: Good job Bushranger! Not posting a second time cause then I may end up with 2 votes on me!

The Bushranger
2009-10-21, 08:46 AM
Jair Barik, because he told me to!

Trixie
2009-10-21, 10:47 AM
Atie stomps on rebel, Fleeing Cowards to not be auto'ed and to test a certain theory.

The Bookworm
2009-10-21, 04:28 PM
Lord Fullbladder.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-21, 04:48 PM
Lord Fullbladder for survival :smalltongue:

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-21, 05:28 PM
Fleeing Coward :smallamused:

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-21, 07:10 PM
Trixie and Murska's points I was always expecting, why are the other sheep wanting to kill me though? :smalltongue:

Oddity
2009-10-21, 11:02 PM
((Quite. What has FC done apart form being targeted by Murska?
Then again, Fullbladder wasn't the first to break the pattern... Meh))

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-21, 11:08 PM
I'll tell you if you vote for Lord Fullbladder :smallbiggrin:

Oddity
2009-10-21, 11:47 PM
Lord Fullbladder... I did like that series of TPAM.

2009-10-21, 11:51 PM
As the Grand Moff of this ship I can have all of you thrown out the airlock.

happyturtle
2009-10-21, 11:54 PM
As if that ever hurt anyone. :smalltongue:

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/dvd/ep5/sslug3.jpg

Lex-Kat
2009-10-22, 01:16 AM
Day 3
Princess Leia SeptAngel and Han Draken finally got away from the remaining Storm Troopers. Okay, where should we go from here?

Well, I was thinking after we find your sister, we could fly back to Tattooine, ditch the old man and his boy, then fly back to Alderaan.....

No, I meant which way should we head, right now?

Oh, um left. We need to head left.

Are you sure?

Baby, would I take us the wrong way? As Leia begins to open her mouth, Don't answer that.

The duo turn down the left path. Carefully, they peek around a corner and see..... the detention cells. They are guarded by two officers.

You were right. Leia SeptAngel gives Han a kiss on the cheek.

Of course. He grins.

Han Draken starts to sneak up behind one of the two Imperial Officers, his arm raised to knock the man unconscious, when one of the others turns. Look out!!

Han quickly brings his gun down hitting the turning officer on the nose. Blood splatters everywhere.

The 2nd officer pulls out his gun and fires at Han. Han dives out of the way, barely avoiding the blaster fire.

Han stands and fires back at the officer, catching him just as he's about to dive for cover himself.

He then kills the last officer, putting him out of his misery.

He looks back toward Leia, the smile on his face quickly turning to a frown. No. Noooooo!!

He rushes to her side and lifts her up. Please baby, talk to me. He shakes her a little, but it's too late. Princess Leia SeptAngel has died.

Fleeing Coward was Princess Leia SeptAngel, a Rebel Scum.

Night 3 Begins.
Please Send in all Night Actions to Lex-kat and Happyturtle.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-22, 01:19 AM
Attention:

Happyturtle has agreed to be my Co-narrator. Please send all night actions to both of us. Thank you. :smallsmile:

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-22, 01:24 AM
Aww, an on time update. Was hoping I had a few more hours to weasel my way out of this a second time :smalltongue:

Oddity
2009-10-23, 01:06 AM
Preemptive defense!, I didn't do that because I was a wolf.
go bark up someone else's pole... yea you do that.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-23, 01:37 AM
Night 3

The AT-AT in the cargo hold was going crazy. It just suddenly came to life and began stomping on the Storm Trooper formation.

As the Storm Troopers fled for their lives, one man bravely stepped forward. With the power of the force, he levitated himself up and into the machine.

Once inside, he ignited his lightsaber and headed toward the controls. You're trapped, Rebel Sc.....

Darth MechaFox! What in Alarra's name are you doing!? Darth Mordokai called out surprised.

What does it look like? I'm looking for the Rebel Scum. The more Stormies I squish, the better chance I have of finding them.

That's.... that's insane! Darth Mordokai raised his lightsaber. Cease this foolishness now, or I'll be forced to kill you.

Darth MechaFox, Dark Lord of the MechaSith, leaped to his feet, his own lightsaber igniting as he did so. You leave me no choice. Just know that if you strike me down....

Yeah yeah. You'll be stronger, blah blah blah. You say this everytime. Darth Mordokai says, then lunges in to strike.

Darth MechaFox easily parries the thrust aside and spins to strike Darth Mordokai in the back.

Darth Mordokai narrowly gets his saber behind him in time to block the lethal attack. He then sweeps his leg around and trips Darth MechaFox.

Before Darth MechaFox can get back up, He finds Darth Mordokai's blade in his face. Sorry old friend.

Trixie was Darth MechaFox, a Mason.

Day 4 Begins.

Fawkes
2009-10-23, 09:31 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_C7Ojr4OIXWQ/SE54WzqGVlI/AAAAAAAAAPk/gtklyW5E5U8/s400/swb251lt.jpg

Trixie
2009-10-23, 12:25 PM
Awww, you suck :smallsigh:

Too bad you pretty much lost the game, rebels :smallamused:

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-23, 06:04 PM
Don't you love revenge from beyond the grave? :smallbiggrin:

It's far from over, we know what's going on. :smallamused:

Murska
2009-10-23, 07:09 PM
Preemptive defense!, I didn't do that because I was a wolf.
go bark up someone else's pole... yea you do that.

I don't believe you, Oddity!

Lord Iames Osari
2009-10-23, 09:16 PM
I'll point at Fullbladder.

Mr. Moon
2009-10-23, 09:41 PM
Bleh. Too lazy to catch up.
Oddity.
Now then, I need to go fight off a migrane.

Blue Ghost
2009-10-23, 10:12 PM
Fullbladder, to even the bandwagons, or something.

Oddity
2009-10-23, 10:17 PM
((Whell. Counterpoint at Murska.))

Oddity lands on Yavin 4, his squad has been requisitioned for peacekeeping.
"You know I goddam hate having to patrol here... Its just a useless lump of rock that someone decided to put an overly important base on..."

Fostire
2009-10-23, 10:54 PM
Oddity
OMG! invisible text has returned and he rewards you with 100xp

2009-10-23, 11:06 PM
"Right. Well, gunners, it's time for your inspection. I want to see your aim. You see that ship that has just landed on Yavin 4? Well, that's your unmanned target. As your sensors will indicate, I've included a small beacon to it, broadcasting random frequencies. Gunners, take aim and fire when ready. Blow that oddity off the face of the Empire."

Oddity
2009-10-24, 12:00 AM
"Right. Well, gunners, it's time for your inspection. I want to see your aim. You see that ship that has just landed on Yavin 4? Well, that's your unmanned target. As your sensors will indicate, I've included a small beacon to it, broadcasting random frequencies. Gunners, take aim and fire when ready. Blow that oddity off the face of the Empire."

Incoming missiles
"WHAT!?"
Impact in 10-9-8
"GAH!"
6-5-4
"Eject! Eject!, All personnel for the love of Vader EJECT!"
3-2
Psheeeeeew Pshew Pshew
BOOOOOOM

"I'm taking this straight to the higher orders! G'day Fullbladder"

smuchmuch
2009-10-24, 12:29 AM
Will be gone for the next three/four days. Please don't auto me.

Jair Barik
2009-10-24, 02:30 AM
I kinda enjoy Oddities roleplaying so I'll even the votes. Lord Fullbladder.

The Bushranger
2009-10-24, 10:18 AM
Oddity, I find your lack of faith disturbing.

2009-10-24, 12:12 PM
Incoming missiles
"WHAT!?"
Impact in 10-9-8
"GAH!"
6-5-4
"Eject! Eject!, All personnel for the love of Vader EJECT!"
3-2
Psheeeeeew Pshew Pshew
BOOOOOOM

"I'm taking this straight to the higher orders! G'day Fullbladder"

Bee-beep-beep!

"You'd better have a good reason to be on this comm channel. Your interrupting my inspection."

Grand Moff Bladder pauses to look around at the gunners, now all looking at him.

"Keep firing, dammit."

Lex-Kat
2009-10-25, 03:14 AM
Day 4
The gunners continued to fire away at the oddity on the Yavin 4 surface.

Vice-Corporal Oddity barely leapt out of the shuttle in time.

BOOOOOOMM!!!!

The explosion threw him a good 15 yards through the forest. He may have gone further, if the tree hadn't interupted his flight.

He fell to the ground, landing first on his head, his broken body following limply behind.

As he lay there bleeding to death he thought of his wife and children. What would happen to them? What would happen to them? What would happen.....

Slave-Boy Oddity woke up. It was the same nightmare he had every night. Why is it haunting me like this? Why do I continue to dream I was a Vice-Corporal in the Imperial Army? With Children!

Then a name pops into his head. Katrina!! My wife. He said aloud. What... what's happened to me!!!

That night when Empress Alarra visited her slave-boy's quarters, she found him swinging by a rope.

Oddity hung himself, he just couldn't live the lie any longer. He was a Slave Boy.

Night 4 Begins.
Please Send in all Night Actions to Lex-kat and Happyturtle.

Oddity
2009-10-25, 03:53 AM
*points!*

*POINTS!*

Gah, I knew I was going to die. I'll RP when I'm less saddened by the fact I'm not alive anymore.

Tell me why I was a prop... tell me!!!

Lex-Kat
2009-10-26, 12:34 AM
Night 4

In the darkness, someone sits alone, watching the end of "The Sith and The Forceless."

Oh Gary, will you ever forgive me for sleeping with your best friend's cousin's wife's uncle?

Yes Jessica. I love you. I will never let you leave me. Never.

Even though I'm with his child, and oddly refuse to give it up, even for adoption?

Yes. I will love the child as if it were my own. Gary embraces Jessica lovingly. I love you.

I love you more. Jessica says, before their lips press against each other and they kiss lovingly.

Suddenly the lights come on to find Darth Banjo weeping as the credits run. In pity, Han Draken shoots Darth Banjo and puts him out of his misery.

Murska was Darth Banjo, a Mason.

Day 5 Begins.

Trixie
2009-10-26, 06:07 AM
So... that plan wasn't so ingenious after all, eh, Murska? :smallamused:

Murska
2009-10-26, 07:50 AM
Hey, the plan is perfect. It's not my fault the wolves ALSO noticed it. But they don't stand a chance anymore, anyway.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-26, 05:20 PM
You guys weren't the only ones with a plan, pity I waited abit too long to be able to execute mine :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-10-27, 03:31 AM
Is anyone planning to vote during the day? :smallfrown:

happyturtle
2009-10-27, 03:40 AM
Oooh! Oooh! Can I vote!

billtodamax
2009-10-27, 04:00 AM
I'll vote! I'm not playing, but I'll vote!
Lex-kat cause she's been acting awfully suspicious, announcing all of the kills like that, like she knew who was gonna die before they did!

Oddity
2009-10-27, 04:03 AM
Oddity, no longer a commander, not even alive, trudged through the wastes of Star Wars Deathland (conveniently resembling the deathstar (post ruined)).

"I'll never see my family again..."
He didn't even know if he had a wife, let alone children!?

He figured that if imagining was the crux of his life; then he may as well be a commander in high standing on an imperial ship. The Deathland did happen to extend in a format much like that of the real universe. Sadly rebels were also the gnat on the back of this empire's neck.

"Curse alternate death dimensions..."

vote me for:
Vader Made-r burn the Shader, yes. Vader Pade-r to pour Gader-aid.
Now he (Vader) Hade-r for making his screen a Fade-r.
what was that? seriously, I hate being dead. It's soo weird!

Jair Barik
2009-10-27, 04:12 AM
At the risk of being voted off I'll vote on Fullbladder see if the death of oddity was a plot by the wolves. Of course whenever I'm first to vote on a day I end up being bandwagonned...

Trixie
2009-10-27, 05:13 AM
Oooh! Oooh! Can I vote!

I want to vote, too! :smalltongue:

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-27, 05:22 AM
Vespe Ratavo sounds like a name of a rebel...

(also... What Gate Plan :smallconfused:?)

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-27, 06:38 AM
Vote Fleeing Coward. You know I'm a rebel :smallbiggrin:

Fostire
2009-10-27, 09:46 AM
Is anyone planning to vote during the day? :smallfrown:
So what would happen if no one voted? would no one be lynched? would everyone be lynched? would the universe implode? :smalleek:

Just in case I'll point at Bushranger

The Bookworm
2009-10-27, 10:06 AM
Alright. Bushranger.

Trixie
2009-10-27, 11:57 AM
So what would happen if no one voted? would no one be lynched? would everyone be lynched? would the universe implode? :smalleek:

Just in case I'll point at Bushranger

Option B), please. I like company :smallamused:

Blue Ghost
2009-10-27, 05:52 PM
If everyone was lynched, then the slaves would win, right?

Fullbladder.

Fostire
2009-10-27, 06:34 PM
If everyone was lynched, then the slaves would win, right?

Well, they don't really have a goal so... yes?

smuchmuch
2009-10-27, 08:08 PM
Back.
Fullblader

V: Well I don't want to be left in when everyone else is having fun in the cold vacuum of space. so:
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins.

My bad.

2009-10-27, 10:09 PM
Airlocks for the lot of you. Except you, Smuchmuch. I never liked that 'Fullblader' character. People kept mistaking us, even though he doesn't have a cool Moff Hat or a shiny button.

Bushranger (IwanttoLIVE!)

Lex-Kat
2009-10-28, 01:34 AM
Day 5 Ends.

Lord Fullbladder dies. He is a Storm Trooper.

Irbis is auto-lynched. She's also a Storm Trooper.

Narration will be written later. Sorry.

Night 5 Begins.

Please send all Night Actions to Happyturtle and Lex-kat.

The Bushranger
2009-10-28, 09:34 AM
Meep...sorry I missed a day.:smallredface:
*throws self into the Sarlacc as punishment*

2009-10-28, 10:25 PM
I assume I've been flung out the airlock in an ironic death.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-29, 01:59 AM
Day 5

Grand Moff Fullbladder had smiled a knowing smile at the destruction of the base on Yavin 4. Of course he had known Vice-Corporal Oddity had been down there. Yes, he had intentionally fired upon him, and killed him (or so he had thought).

But it was worth it. It was all worth it. The next day, he had gone to Oddity's home and informed his beautiful wife, Lady Katrina Irbis, that her husband was dead.

The knowing smile she gave him. The passionate love they had made moments later. it was all worth it, at the time.

But now, now he wasn't so sure. As he looked down the barrels of a firing squad, wondering why he had been so foolish. Why hadn't he seen the obvious.

Two weeks later, Katrina Irbis was no where to be found. She'd just disappeared, as if she'd never existed at all.

And then the evidence. She'd collected evidence of everything. Every conversation. All the data that he thought he'd carefully erased from the memory. Everything.

But the final nail in the coffin came when they had found Vice-Corporal Oddity. Not dead, but alive.

He closed his eyes and waited for the end to come. He didn't have to wait long.

Night 5

Meanwhile, in the present day......

Lord Magtok Skywalker and Obi-Saurus Kenobi meet back up.

The tractor beams have been disabled.

Great. I wasn't albe to find Princess FebAngel. She wasn't in any of the cells in D-Block.

That's because I found her. Han Draken says, followed by a young woman in badly fitting storm trooper armor.

Where's SeptAngel?

Han Draken looks aside. She... She was killed during a lightshow.

She was what?!? You said she was with them! Princess FebAngel points at Lord Magtok and Obi-Saurus.

I... I know. I was hoping to delay it as long as possible.

We don't have time for this. We must leave now. Obi-Saurus turns away and begins heading toward the ship.

The others follow, silently.

Opeth Freak has been rescued. He was Princess FebAngel, a Slave Girl and Princess SeptAngel's sister.

Day 6 Begins.

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-29, 04:57 AM
So... Does that mean I won, or did I lost anyway? :smallconfused:

Jair Barik
2009-10-29, 08:53 AM
Smuchsmuch for wolfish behaviour and because it seems nobody will cast the first stone any more for fear of being called a wolf. Has nobody read the good book?

smuchmuch
2009-10-29, 09:05 AM
Jair Barik is hardly one to talk.
Also define wolfish behvior would you ? We have been on pretty much the same bandwagons since the start of the game.

Jair Barik
2009-10-29, 09:32 AM
Day 1- I vote randomly on Fullbladder, you vote on FC (known wolf). Bandwagons start on FC and bath. You alter vote to bath (deciding vote) saving FC.
Day2-Major Happy turtle bandwagon we both vote for happyturtle
Day3-You vote MoonCalled I vote Fullbladder, much silliness with people just voting for whoevers above them
Day4-You vote Oddity I vote Fullbladder counter bandwagon
Day5-Both vote Fullbladder.

Mainly the assumption your a wolf is based on the day 1 posting but also youv'e been involved in 3 innocent deaths overall.

If anybody has another suspect with better evidence I'll switch my vote but at the moment it seems like we need to start voting for reasons beyond "don't know so i'll vote random" or "this persons always a wolf"

The Bushranger
2009-10-29, 12:40 PM
The Bookworm sounds suspicious to me...

Fostire
2009-10-29, 12:44 PM
Day 1- I vote randomly on Fullbladder, you vote on FC (known wolf). Bandwagons start on FC and bath. You alter vote to bath (deciding vote) saving FC.
Day2-Major Happy turtle bandwagon we both vote for happyturtle
Day3-You vote MoonCalled I vote Fullbladder, much silliness with people just voting for whoevers above them
Day4-You vote Oddity I vote Fullbladder counter bandwagon
Day5-Both vote Fullbladder.

Mainly the assumption your a wolf is based on the day 1 posting but also youv'e been involved in 3 innocent deaths overall.

If anybody has another suspect with better evidence I'll switch my vote but at the moment it seems like we need to start voting for reasons beyond "don't know so i'll vote random" or "this persons always a wolf"

The day 1 vote seems the most suspicious. The rest not so much.
But unless someone offers better evidence, smuchmuch it is.

Lex-Kat
2009-10-29, 08:26 PM
So... Does that mean I won, or did I lost anyway? :smallconfused:
Hmmmmm. I think you now win or lose depending on if the Rebel Scum survive or not.

As long as they are alive, your character, in game, is alive.

But you are officially gone from the game.

Does that make sense? :smallconfused:

Blue Ghost
2009-10-29, 08:49 PM
smuchmuch's first day vote looks rather suspicious to me as well.

Mr. Moon
2009-10-29, 10:26 PM
*pushed in the general direction of this thread*
*looks around, sees that Jair Barik has said my name*
*shrugs, points at him*

smuchmuch
2009-10-30, 03:48 AM
Okay, here's sommeevidence:

I have been in contact recently with someone claiming to be the seer and have good reasons to believe that person is whoever he claims to be.

results of few scries already done:

-Bushranger isn't a wolf.
-Moon called is not a wolf

-Jair barik is Lord Magtok Skywalker
-The Bookworm is Obi-Saurous Kenobi

We're not sure who is Han draken yet wich is why i waited to tell you that, I wanted to see how the bandwagons would evolve. By now, i'd say Frostfire.

Fostire
2009-10-30, 08:06 AM
Okay, here's sommeevidence:

I have been in contact recently with someone claiming to be the seer and have good reasons to believe that person is whoever he claims to be.

results of few scries already done:

-Bushranger isn't a wolf.
-Moon called is not a wolf

-Jair barik is Lord Magtok Skywalker
-The Bookworm is Obi-Saurous Kenobi

We're not sure who is Han draken yet wich is why i waited to tell you that, I wanted to see how the bandwagons would evolve. By now, i'd say Frostfire.
You might want to colour that red (and get the name right :smalltongue:) if you want your vote to count.

You know what seems odd about that? you claim to know the seer, and claim to know who two of the wolves are, yet instead of trying to prove your claim by trying to lynch one of the wolves, you're going after me :smallconfused:

As far as you know, your seer could be a wolf, so why not test him?

smuchmuch
2009-10-30, 08:29 AM
I'm not pointing at you for today , I'm still going after Jair Barik as previously indicated for today, I'm just marking you as a potential suspect. I admit I'm not to sure about that.

As for the reason I'm trusting the seer:

The reason I trust the seer is because he contacted Murska by PM a few days ago, not only giving his role (masson), something that any wolf could have guessed, but also the name Darth Banjo something that a wolf would had only one chance in fouth to get right.

Finaly if you don't trust me, (and i admit my vote change on day one really don't help me here), you can lynch me and you'll see what role I am. (although I think it's obvious by now.) But keep in mind that there aren't many player still alive and the wolves are very close to winning and the death of just one wolf/villager could be all is needed to make the difference.

The Bushranger
2009-10-30, 09:23 AM
Jar Jar Barik sounds even more suspicious now. :smallcool:

Fostire
2009-10-30, 11:35 AM
I'm not pointing at you for today , I'm still going after Jair Barik as previously indicated for today

Oh, in that case ignore what I said. I thought you were changing your point to me, which didn't help your claim.

So, Jair Barik it is, and if he's a wolf then the bookworm is next.