PDA

View Full Version : How can I have some fun with Leadership?

root9125
2009-10-12, 09:57 PM
My DM lets us run our cohorts as 2nd PCs. This sounds fun to me. :D

I get to build my own, too. :D

What level 7 PC would you build to have fun with? We're a mostly Evil party, with 3 rogue-likes, 2 beatsticks (me, the warmage, and Thokk, the Orc Fighter), and 1 bard. Yeah, no divine casters.

We have everything under the sun in 3.5, except psionics. None of that.

So, given that I get to build my own cohort (level 7), and our party is as listed above, and my goal is to have fun with the guy, so what would you do?

Darrin
2009-10-12, 10:39 PM
So, given that I get to build my own cohort (level 7), and our party is as listed above, and my goal is to have fun with the guy, so what would you do?

Marshal 4/Crusader 3. Grant a move action 1/day, grant a full turn whenever White Raven Tactics comes up. Crank Cha as high as it will go (Magic-Blooded Star Elf, +4 Cha), Leading the Charge stance + Over the Top aura.

Or a Dragonwrought Magic-Blooded Desert Kobold Sorcerer 7 with Greater Draconic Rite and Loredrake might be nice.... I think that would be caster level 10, so 5th level spells?

jiriku
2009-10-12, 11:37 PM
I typically use a cleric, and focus on battlefield control, party buffing, and healing as needed. Radiant servant of Pelor is nice if you're neutral and not evil. Call the cohort your confessor, and tell him how you're really sweating all the evil deeds you've been committing with the crowd you're currently hanging out with. Fun times.