PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2: Sudden Death!

Fawkes
2009-10-13, 11:24 PM
This is an experimental 18-person forum game based on the Werewolf model.

Instead of villagers and wolves, there are two equal teams: RED and BLU. Each team has one of each of the nine roles. Each role has its own unique day and night actions.

Both teams begin blind, with each player knowing only his own role. Neither team has a group night kill action. Two roles, the Sniper and the Spy, have the ability to kill other players during the night phase, but these abilities have their own restrictions.

One team wins when the other team has been eliminated.

Roles:
The Scout
"Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines. And brother - I hurt people."
Scattergun - Normal Point
Double Jump - Each night, the Scout may determine one chosen player's team color.
Sandman - Each night, the Scout may elect to void one chosen player's action instead of Double Jumping. One day cooldown.
Bonk! Atomic Punch - Each night, the Scout may elect to protect himself from the next day's lynch instead of Double Jumping or using the Sandman. One day cooldown.

The Soldier
"If God had wanted you to live, he would not have created me!"
Rocket - Rocket points are worth double. There is a one in four chance on any given day that the rocket may count for three points that day.
Rocket Jump - Each night, the Soldier may pick one player. If that player is targeted with a night action that night, the Soldier knows what player used the action.

The Pyro
"Mpphhh mphh mphhhh mphhh mhh!"
Flamethrower - Flamethrower points lasts for three days. Flamethrower points do not stack, but may affect multiple players simultaneously.
Axtinguisher – Any day, the Pyro may elect to add one extra point to a player he has already lit on fire. He may not use the Flamethrower that day. The fire is extinguished after the day, whether it would last longer or not.
Air Blast - Each night, the Pyro may void one player's night action. If that player is on fire from either Pyro, the fire is extinguished. Any stickies attached to that player are removed.

The Demoman
"Guts and glory, lads!"
Sticky Bombs - Instead of adding to their total, sticky points stick to players. Multiple sticky points may be attached to one player, or to multiple players. To activate his sticky points, the Demoman must send a pm to the narrator that will detonate all of his active sticky points. No more than three stickies may be attached to any one player at a time, but up to eight may be in play.
Sticky Jump - Each night, the Demoman may pick one player. If that player uses his night action that night, the Demoman knows its target.

The Heavy
"Some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe. Maybe. I've yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet."
Sasha - Sasha's spread lets the heavy point at two players, one in the thread, and one by pm.
Sandvich – Each night, the Heavy may choose to eat his Sandvich the next day. That day, the Heavy cannot be lynched, but his points will be nullified.

The Engineer
"I solve problems. Not problems like 'What is beauty?', because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems."
Shotgun - Normal Point
Dispenser - Every day, one point against the Engineer is negated.
Sentry Gun - If the Engineer is lynched, one of the pointers is killed by the Sentry Gun. Sentry Guns will not harm the Engineer's teammates.
Teleporter - Every other night, the Engineer may select one player. If that player is on the same team as the Engineer, they are informed of the Engineer’s role and team color. Enemy spies are also informed.

The Medic
"I am ze Übermensch!"
Syringe Gun - Normal Point
Medigun - Any day, the Medic may choose to use his Medigun instead of the Syringe Gun. He must PM the narrator specifying this. Medipoints subtract two from the target's vote total. If the target is on fire from either Pyro, the fire is extinguished.
Ubercharge - Each night, the Medic may protect one other player from night kills.

The Sniper
"Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
Kukri - Normal Point
Sniper Rifle - Every night, the Sniper may target one chosen player. The next night, the Sniper may either kill that player, keep targeting the player, or target a different player.
Jarate – Each night, the Sniper may choose to hit one player with Jarate instead of aiming or firing his Rifle. The number of points at the targeted player will be increased by 50% the next day. If the target is on fire from either Pyro, the fire is extinguished.

The Spy
"Oh dear, I've made quite a mess."
Revolver - Normal Point
Knife - Each night, the Spy may attempt to kill one chosen player. The Spy must guess this player's role. If he guesses correctly, the chosen player is killed, regardless of team color. If he guesses incorrectly, the Spy's role, but not color, is revealed to the targeted player.
Disguise Kit - The Spy will always be scouted as a member of the Scout's team. Both Engineers can be revealed by teleporters.
Dead Ringer - If the Spy is lynched, he may attempt one more stab that night, using the same rules as the normal Knife. Whether the stab is successful or not, The Spy is still removed from play that night.

Other Rules
Days are 48 hours, nights 24.

Missing 2 consecutive voting days, and you are kicked for idling!

There is no Scry Interference.

Player List:
Freshmeat
Bayar
The Fiery Tower
Murska
Fleeing Coward
Bookworm
Uncle Festy
TehSheen
Dr. Bath
Aemoh
Banjo1985
Mustiado
Sanity702
Tired N'Drowzy

Dead:
Reinholdt (RED Medic)
Opeth Freak (RED Heavy)
Oddity (BLU Spy)
Kyouhen (BLU Soldier)

Reinholdt
2009-10-13, 11:35 PM
I'll join in.

Oddity
2009-10-14, 12:13 AM
Oddity. Is. IN.

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-14, 12:27 AM
Sign me in!

Illiterate Scribe
2009-10-14, 02:09 AM
Sign me in.

Freshmeat
2009-10-14, 02:17 AM
In with filler.

Bayar
2009-10-14, 02:31 AM
Bayar has joined the server.

TFT
2009-10-14, 02:55 AM
Wow, this... kind of looks like chess, in a way.
In.

Murska
2009-10-14, 03:36 AM
I'm in. :smallbiggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-14, 04:20 AM
Count me in

The Bookworm
2009-10-14, 05:36 AM
I'm in too! I mean eleventh!

Uncle Festy
2009-10-14, 06:18 AM
No, I'm 11th.
Er, I think so.

TehSheen
2009-10-14, 06:57 AM
Sign me in!

Dr. Bath
2009-10-14, 07:41 AM
Red leader reporting IN

A note: I would make the medigun reduce by two points rather than one, otherwise you basically have Ike's (useless) ability. Since it also puts out pyro flames it maybe isn't necessary, but I though I should mention it.

Aemoh
2009-10-14, 08:21 AM
Sounds interesting. IN.

banjo1985
2009-10-14, 09:46 AM
*signs up* :smalleek:

Fawkes
2009-10-14, 10:23 AM
Red leader reporting IN

A note: I would make the medigun reduce by two points rather than one, otherwise you basically have Ike's (useless) ability. Since it also puts out pyro flames it maybe isn't necessary, but I though I should mention it.

Agreed and changed.

Mustiado
2009-10-14, 11:02 AM
Yo, what's up? (in.)

Kyouhen
2009-10-14, 02:13 PM
Server's not full! Let me in! Connect faster dammit!

Wizibirb
2009-10-14, 02:31 PM
IN! please in...

Wreckingrocc
2009-10-14, 03:27 PM
Damn, one person off the list...

Can I be an autolynch replacement?

Fawkes
2009-10-14, 05:17 PM
Wow, I didn't think this would fill up so fast. Recruitment closed. Drowzy can play if someone gets kicked for idling.

billtodamax
2009-10-15, 01:42 AM
Mecha? When you posted this game in central I said I'd be the co-narrator, do you still want me to be?

rakkoon
2009-10-15, 02:11 AM
that was ... fast!

Wizibirb
2009-10-15, 12:18 PM
It's TF2 you have to have twitch reflexes. :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

Fawkes
2009-10-19, 05:27 PM
Role PMs have gone out. Here's the format:

<character quote> You're the <RED/BLU> team's <class>.

Here's your loadout:
<list of abilities from OP>

First post will be up later today.

By the way, I made some changes to the Heavy's abilities.

Fawkes
2009-10-19, 06:15 PM
The timer was clicking down on 2fort. The score was tied, two to two, but BLU was pushing forward. The Heavy charged out onto the bridge, flanked by the Soldier and Demoman. RED's Sniper watched from the battlements, slowly taking aim.

The BLU Scout jumped onto the covered bridge, catching sight of the Sniper. "Hey, look out!"

"Too late, mate." The Sniper fired, taking down the Heavy.

The Demoman lobbed a grenade up into the Sniper's perch. "Oh bloody hell..." KABOOM! "Oh, they're gonna have to bury what's left of ye in a SOUP CAN!"

As the RED and BLU clashed on the first floor, the BLU Scout hopped onto the second. As he headed across to the staircase, the RED Pyro popped out of the respawn room. "Oh, crap..."

The Pyro charged forward, primed its flamethrower, and exploded in a hail of gibs, splattering the Scout with blood. The BLU Soldier landed where the Pyro once stood. "Get a move on, maggot!"

The Scout nodded his head and sprinted down the staircase. Five seconds remaining. He ran down the hallway to the intel room. Three. He turned the corner. He could see the briefcase now. Two. He dove for the case. One. His hand touched the leather handle.

OVERTIME.

The Scout slung the briefcase on his back and turned back, charging up the back stair case. The battle raged on in the courtyard. The Scout leaped over the heads of the RED team. He landed safely and charged back to the battlements.

As he jumped out onto the bridge, he heard a familiar beeping. "Uh oh." A newly erected sentry fired, hitting the Scout and knocking him off his trajectory. The wounded Scout landed in the water between the bases. "Damn hard hats and their guns..." He checked the briefcase - still intact. He swam for the sewer grate and ran back up to the base.

As he began to run toward the staircase down to the intel room, he caught sight of the BLU Medic. "DOC, HEY! Come on, man!" He ran toward the Medic, expecting a sweet burst of medigun to heal him up. Instead, the Medic pulled out a revolver. "Hey - what the -"

BANG!

The Scout dropped and skidded to a halt. The Red Spy stooped and picked the briefcase back up. "I never really was on your side."

STALEMATE.

SUDDEN DEATH!

Day 1 Begins.

Mustiado
2009-10-19, 06:41 PM
*ahem* Gentlemen. I'll get things rolling with Dr. Bath.

Uncle Festy
2009-10-19, 07:04 PM
Mustiado for rolling!

Wizibirb
2009-10-19, 07:10 PM
Uncle Festy

Reinholdt
2009-10-19, 07:16 PM
Sanity702 .

The Bookworm
2009-10-19, 07:38 PM
Reinholdt.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-19, 08:10 PM
The Bookworm

Oddity
2009-10-20, 02:29 AM
Fleeing Coward :smallbiggrin:

Bayar
2009-10-20, 02:36 AM
Oddity :smallbiggrin:

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-20, 03:20 AM
Bayar :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-10-20, 04:02 AM
Opeth_Freak :smallcool:

Aemoh
2009-10-20, 06:04 AM
Murska! :smallamused:

Illiterate Scribe
2009-10-20, 07:36 AM
2fort? More like stalemate fort.

Also Aemoh.

Freshmeat
2009-10-20, 07:46 AM
Kyouhen with a filler cake.

Bayar
2009-10-20, 08:37 AM
Kyouhen with a filler cake.

C-C-Combo breaker !

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-20, 08:52 AM
Freshmeat for breaking the combo :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2009-10-20, 10:24 AM
A chain of 12. I think that's the longest one I've seen yet. :smallbiggrin:

Freshmeat though for breaking the combo.

Kyouhen
2009-10-20, 11:49 AM
Freshmeat is SPY! :smallannoyed:

Dr. Bath
2009-10-20, 12:59 PM
Reinholdt Lookitim. He has evil in those eyes.

Freshmeat
2009-10-20, 01:15 PM
*switching to Reinholdt out of self-defense*

(didn't know breaking the combo would get me in trouble :smallfrown:, although I'm willing to make amends by starting a new one tomorrow)

TehSheen
2009-10-20, 04:04 PM
Reinholdt will be my vote.

Wizibirb
2009-10-20, 07:29 PM
Freshmeat is a spy?!?!?

The Bookworm
2009-10-20, 09:22 PM
Freshmeat broke the pattern and my heart.

Mustiado
2009-10-20, 09:42 PM
Reinholdt! For my nemesis to live another day.

billtodamax
2009-10-20, 09:43 PM
I thought Freshmeat was Mordokai's nemesis.

Mustiado
2009-10-20, 10:05 PM
It's a long story.

Reinholdt
2009-10-20, 10:07 PM
It's a long story.
If I die, you gotta tell it anyways.

TFT
2009-10-20, 10:11 PM
You might get your wish Reinholdt.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-20, 11:31 PM
I don't like either of those targets but I won't pass up an opportunity to lynch Freshmeat in this type of game :smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2009-10-21, 08:41 PM
"Boys, we have a traitor in our midst!"

"Spah 'round here!"

A Soldier and Engineer charged after Freshmeat, shotguns blazing. The Medic ran after them.

"Dummkopfs! Quit spychecking! Don't you eediots realize that friendly fire is-"

Just then, the Pyro caught up, dousing the Medic in a burst of flame.

"-on.

I AM MELTING!"

Summary:

Reinholdt was spychecked. He was the RED Medic.

Night 1 Begins

Mustiado
2009-10-21, 09:43 PM
If I die, you gotta tell it anyways.

Okay, so. Freshmeat and I had played in several WW games, and always seemed to be on opposing sides from each other, not necessarily villager/wolf, but in different idealogical places, specifically I liked to come up with far-flung plans that required a very specific set of circumstances to occur, and then depend on said plan and circumstances as if they were the god given truth. Freshmeat liked to be a logical player who found the most likely circumstance, and was generally more effective.

However, our greatest clash was Titans 1. I was working with Griever (who is sadly gone from the playground *tear:smallfrown:*) as the Greek scry/kill pair, and Freshmeat was the Roman killer. We had reached endgame, along with a tentative agreement with Mr. Meat that I would provide him with scry targets, he would kill them as a way to thin more of the herd. Basically it was a game of chicken on who would betray whom first, with the caveat that you couldn't betray the other too soon or get destroyed by the town. So we whittled everything down to the point where a betrayal seemed inevitable, and rather than do the sensible thing and try to night kill Freshmeat, we attempted to have the town lynch him. This led to an outright exposal of pretty much every villain left in the game, as Freshmeat went down in a lynch filled blaze of glory, but exposed me and strongly hinted at Griever's identity as well. This is where my clever plan took shape. The first step was to fully admit that I was the Greek seer, and attempted to take all heat off of Griever so he could continue to make kills. We figured with my lynch, Griever could find a way to pull off the remaining two kills necessary to get to a 1:1:1 ratio, and win the game. So I posted a gigantic wall of text, similar to this one, in my defense and also subtly painting myself as the more dangerous target. Things seemed fairly hopeless. So you can imagine my surprise when the TL;DR effect came into play, and one of the remaining villagers voted for a completely random person. As we represented the majority voting bloc with one oblivious villager, we quickly jumped on the vote and voted the random person up to 3, with myself receiving 3 votes afterwards (seven people left, one inactive). Since the random villager reached 3 first, he went out, and we had a night kill. We figured we had to pull off the stunt once more, counting on the inactive person to be gone again, but unbeknownst to us, a third ally was lying in wait, apparently unconvinced by the fact that I had, in fact, outed myself as the Greek seer. He also was beaten over the head with the TL;DR effect. Thus, we won the game with the night kill, and the Mustiado Maneuver took the place of legend in my own mind.

To avoid the TL;DR effect: Freshmeat's plans, 100, Mustiado's plans, 1. Mustiado's plan = awesome.

In all actuality, that game made Freshmeat and I friends after a sort, to the point that I was quite sad when he left the playground for a time. All in all, good clean fun.

Uncle Festy
2009-10-22, 06:22 AM
Gone for 3 days, don't auto me.

Fawkes
2009-10-22, 10:52 PM
The RED and BLU teams scattered, diving into their respective bases to scrounge up ammo and health packs.

The spies followed them in, but no one was killed.

Day 2 Begins

banjo1985
2009-10-23, 04:16 AM
Sanity702 is for me I think.

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-23, 04:29 AM
Let's try it one more time... Banjo1985 :smallamused:

The Bookworm
2009-10-23, 08:35 AM
Hmmm... Opeth Freak.

Bayar
2009-10-23, 09:24 AM
Oh come on, not this again. Bookworm.

Reinholdt
2009-10-23, 10:51 AM
Okay, so. Freshmeat and I had played in several WW games, and always seemed to be on opposing sides from each other, not necessarily villager/wolf, but in different idealogical places, specifically I liked to come up with far-flung plans that required a very specific set of circumstances to occur, and then depend on said plan and circumstances as if they were the god given truth. Freshmeat liked to be a logical player who found the most likely circumstance, and was generally more effective.

However, our greatest clash was Titans 1. I was working with Griever (who is sadly gone from the playground *tear:smallfrown:*) as the Greek scry/kill pair, and Freshmeat was the Roman killer. We had reached endgame, along with a tentative agreement with Mr. Meat that I would provide him with scry targets, he would kill them as a way to thin more of the herd. Basically it was a game of chicken on who would betray whom first, with the caveat that you couldn't betray the other too soon or get destroyed by the town. So we whittled everything down to the point where a betrayal seemed inevitable, and rather than do the sensible thing and try to night kill Freshmeat, we attempted to have the town lynch him. This led to an outright exposal of pretty much every villain left in the game, as Freshmeat went down in a lynch filled blaze of glory, but exposed me and strongly hinted at Griever's identity as well. This is where my clever plan took shape. The first step was to fully admit that I was the Greek seer, and attempted to take all heat off of Griever so he could continue to make kills. We figured with my lynch, Griever could find a way to pull off the remaining two kills necessary to get to a 1:1:1 ratio, and win the game. So I posted a gigantic wall of text, similar to this one, in my defense and also subtly painting myself as the more dangerous target. Things seemed fairly hopeless. So you can imagine my surprise when the TL;DR effect came into play, and one of the remaining villagers voted for a completely random person. As we represented the majority voting bloc with one oblivious villager, we quickly jumped on the vote and voted the random person up to 3, with myself receiving 3 votes afterwards (seven people left, one inactive). Since the random villager reached 3 first, he went out, and we had a night kill. We figured we had to pull off the stunt once more, counting on the inactive person to be gone again, but unbeknownst to us, a third ally was lying in wait, apparently unconvinced by the fact that I had, in fact, outed myself as the Greek seer. He also was beaten over the head with the TL;DR effect. Thus, we won the game with the night kill, and the Mustiado Maneuver took the place of legend in my own mind.

To avoid the TL;DR effect: Freshmeat's plans, 100, Mustiado's plans, 1. Mustiado's plan = awesome.

In all actuality, that game made Freshmeat and I friends after a sort, to the point that I was quite sad when he left the playground for a time. All in all, good clean fun.
You coulda just said the Mustiado Maneuver. :smalltongue:

Mustiado
2009-10-23, 01:04 PM

Hey, you said you wanted the whole story. So there. There was other stuff that went with it that has completely slipped my mind and Freshmeat would probably have to fill in.

Also, I'm not playing this reindeer game again. Dr.Bath this time, fo' realz.

Wizibirb
2009-10-23, 01:06 PM
Opeth Freak because clowns scare me.

TehSheen
2009-10-23, 02:55 PM
Opeth Freak

Kyouhen
2009-10-23, 03:41 PM
Opeth Freak!

Fawkes
2009-10-23, 11:24 PM
Lettin' ya know: gonna need an extra day. Busy weekend.

Aemoh
2009-10-24, 03:57 AM
*points at Mustiado*

Cause it's day 2 and I still point randomly.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-24, 04:11 AM
Sanity702 just for an alternate bandwagon.

Fawkes
2009-10-24, 01:28 PM
Lettin' ya know: gonna need an extra day. Busy weekend.

Okay, so this turned out to not be entirely true, but I already said it, so we're rolling with it.

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-24, 03:44 PM
Changing my point to Sanity702, to save my hide.

Freshmeat
2009-10-24, 04:40 PM

Pretty much, yeah.

So Mustiado is my (friendly) nemesis. I consider the same to hold true for FC, to some extent. Mordokai isn't really a 'nemesis' to me , but that doesn't stop us from ripping on eachother from time to time. :smallbiggrin:

Also: Mustiado, for not doing the vote conga line again!
Le boo! (that's a French boo, FYI)

Uncle Festy
2009-10-25, 12:59 AM
Wandbagon!
Opeth Freak.

TFT
2009-10-25, 01:26 AM

Not all of us knew that, though(Us noobs :smallwink:)

Opeth Freak?

Oddity
2009-10-25, 03:42 AM
Opeth_Freak?
Yea Opeth_Freak

The Bookworm
2009-10-25, 08:39 AM
Opeth Freak works.

Dr. Bath
2009-10-25, 01:54 PM
Fleeing coward. This team needs no cowards!

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-25, 02:02 PM
Blargh. I know I should have eat that sandvich last night.

Yeah, claiming RED team Heavy.

Other RED guys: Please contact me before the lynch.

Fawkes
2009-10-25, 04:01 PM
The RED Heavy grabbed the wounded Medic.

"Doktor needs doktor!"

Realizing that there was only one Medic on RED team, the Heavy did the only thing he could: jump on the Medic's back and fly away (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqDo0Y0GYJI).

Wait, what?

Summary:

Opeth Freak flew away with Reinholdt. He was the RED Heavy.

Night 2 Begins

Uncle Festy
2009-10-25, 04:29 PM
Don't you mean Reinholdt? :smalltongue:

Wizibirb
2009-10-25, 06:22 PM
Didn't Opeth_Freak get lynched?

banjo1985
2009-10-26, 05:06 AM
The Bookworm tried to stab me the other day. He's sneaky and should be lynched! Plus I think he has cake hidden somewhere...

Dr. Bath
2009-10-26, 09:31 AM
It's night time banjo. Shh. Time to sleep. And/or be shot by a sniper.

Fawkes
2009-10-27, 12:12 AM
The BLU Spy snuck up on his prey: the RED Engineer. The engy was turtled up nice and snug, but if he played his cards right, the Spy could get a bit of the ol' stab-and-sap in.

He creeped over, uncloaked, raised his knife, and...

...was headshot by the Sniper.

"Cloak ya way outta that, ya filthy spook!"

"You maggot! That was our own Spy! Are you trying for a Section Eight?"

"...now that's downright embarrassing."

Summary:

Oddity was sniped. He was the BLU Spy.

DAY 3 BEGINS

Oddity
2009-10-27, 02:44 AM
random knifing... not the best :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-10-27, 01:17 PM
Kyouhen for today.

Kyouhen
2009-10-27, 01:37 PM
Murska in retaliation! :smallannoyed:

TehSheen
2009-10-27, 05:43 PM
Kyouhen is my vote.

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-27, 06:02 PM
Kyouhen got my vote

Aemoh
2009-10-27, 06:06 PM
*points at Murska*

I don't see how I could possibly resist trying to even things up.

Uncle Festy
2009-10-27, 08:01 PM
Murska whee!

The Bookworm
2009-10-27, 08:17 PM
Murska waah!

TFT
2009-10-27, 08:39 PM
Kyouhen woooah.

Dr. Bath
2009-10-27, 08:42 PM
Kyouhen. HMMPHFA HMMA PHMA!

Murska
2009-10-28, 03:17 AM
Eh. Murska. This should make it obvious what my role is and what my team is by extension.

Bayar
2009-10-28, 06:43 AM
Kyouhen FTW !

Murska
2009-10-28, 09:26 AM
Okay, I had a talk with Kyouhen. He's BLU aswell. BLU team has lynchcontrol right now so let's not lynch each other while we can avoid it.

The Bookworm for shooting me in the back perhaps?

Mustiado
2009-10-28, 12:58 PM
The Bookworm is a team I can roll with.

Kyouhen
2009-10-28, 01:07 PM
Fair enough, I'll join The Bookworm wagon. Though I'd like to point out that Murska and I talked before he pointed at me the first time. Just so my team knows if I mysteriously turn up dead over the night. :smallamused:

Murska
2009-10-28, 01:33 PM
True, but back then you claimed RED. :smalltongue:

Wizibirb
2009-10-28, 03:28 PM
Murska because I do not trust him

Kyouhen
2009-10-28, 04:13 PM
Thanks for claiming me Murska, I've made contact with someone else who claims to be your role. So let's see what happens shall we? :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-10-28, 04:51 PM
Sanity is the BLU sniper. Kyouhen is the BLU Heavy. Freshmeat is BLU.

Have fun, RED spy.

EDIT: I'm the RED Sniper. Please contact me asap or you're screwed, REDs.

Kyouhen
2009-10-29, 05:22 AM
Sanity is the BLU sniper. Kyouhen is the BLU Heavy. Freshmeat is BLU.

Have fun, RED spy.

EDIT: I'm the RED Sniper. Please contact me asap or you're screwed, REDs.

Thanks for confessing. Once you've been killed off I'll let the rest of BLU know about the REDs I've found thanks to you. :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-10-29, 06:31 AM
Oh, forgot. Kyouhen. :smalltongue:

EAT MY MEDIGUN!

banjo1985
2009-10-29, 09:41 AM
The Bookworm...he's tried to stab me twice now!

Reinholdt
2009-10-29, 12:11 PM
RED? BLU? I'm BLACK!
And dead. So very dead...

Kyouhen
2009-10-29, 12:53 PM
RED? BLU? I'm BLACK!
And dead. So very dead...

I think we've found the colourblind Sniper. :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2009-10-30, 12:15 AM
Sorry about the delay. Will update tomorrow.

Fawkes
2009-10-30, 04:39 PM
"Listen up, maggots! I have received information about a new mission! Apparently, The Powers That Be have decided to celebrate some sort of upcoming pagan moon worship festival. Fear is the name of the game tonight, boys! Any of you who are not Jarateing your trousers in sheer terror by the of the night will be given something to really cry about! Are there any questions, you useless wastes of skin?

Hey! You, with the headgear! Do you have a problem? DO I NEED TO SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF FEAR, SOLDIER?

Wait a minute... what the-"

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7079/tfghost.jpg
"AAAAHHHH!"

Summary:

Kyouhen was scared stiff. He was the BLU Soldier.

Illiterate Scribe was kicked for idling. Tired N'Drowzy joined the game in his place.

Murska
2009-10-30, 04:42 PM
Aw goddarnit. :smallmad:

Kyouhen
2009-10-31, 09:01 PM
I'm not afraid of you, pain does not hurt! :smallannoyed:

Wreckingrocc
2009-10-31, 11:32 PM
Yey! I can join the game! Let's DO THIS THAAAAANG!

Fawkes
2009-11-01, 03:43 PM
Everyone was having so much fun with the pumpkins and candy that they forget that they were in a shooter game! No one was killed.

Day 4 Begins

Note: I have changed my name to Fawkes. Any PMs sent to "Mechafox" will not be received!

Murska
2009-11-01, 04:11 PM
Aemoh for being a jerk.

Aemoh
2009-11-01, 04:24 PM
Murska

Also, LOL. I wasn't aware you'd know what I did last night.

Anyways, if Murska is indeed RED, let us finish him off BLU's. He's been voided last night, so if he was lying about being the Sniper and was instead, say the Heavy, he's open for lynch.

Get to it :smallamused:

Murska
2009-11-01, 04:26 PM
Well I'm BLU, you're the RED Scout and it's time for you to be lynched.

Aemoh
2009-11-01, 04:28 PM
Well, you're half right.

The Bookworm
2009-11-01, 06:37 PM
This is confusing me. Ummm.... Murska? Maybe?

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-01, 06:42 PM
Aemoh to level it

TehSheen
2009-11-01, 06:48 PM
I guess I'll go for...Aemoh?

Dr. Bath
2009-11-01, 06:48 PM
Aemoh I guess.

Uncle Festy
2009-11-01, 07:07 PM
… Murska I guess?

Freshmeat
2009-11-01, 07:09 PM
Paging Captain Aemoh.

*jumps up and down in an annoying manner*

Mustiado
2009-11-01, 09:20 PM
Aemoh, I think.

Uncle Festy
2009-11-01, 09:27 PM
… someone, please tell me I'm not trusting Murska… >.< :smalltongue:
Aaanyways. Aemoh.

Wreckingrocc
2009-11-01, 10:01 PM
I'm really confuzzled. Are you both claiming Blue?

Hmm...

Murska.

The Bookworm
2009-11-01, 10:16 PM
I gave up understanding this a while ago. Go Bursar!

Aemoh
2009-11-01, 10:35 PM
Well, I'm saying I'm BLU and Murska is RED. Mostly cause Kyouhen thought he was and he turned out BLU.

Also, I know for certain at least one person on this wagon is red. And one is BLU(or the spy). That last one saddens me.

I'm also saddened that more BLUs aren't active.

But whatever. Sorta surprised though this didn't start day 1, what with the whole one team vs the other. All someone had to do was claim a side and whoever had the most actives wins. Sorta like right now. *shrugs*

Wizibirb
2009-11-01, 11:14 PM
Aemoh

Sorry guy got busy again haven't been following to closley

TFT
2009-11-01, 11:33 PM
I'm confused... Aemoh.

Wreckingrocc
2009-11-01, 11:56 PM
Lots of people defaulting...

Alright, time for some structure.

I'm the Blue Engineer.

If you lynch me, Red, you die.

I'd like to elect myself to work together a network of Blues. Send me a PM requesting a teleportation for confirmation and, although it may take a few days to get you all, you will receive them.

Use your better judgment, Doc, on baning me; I'd like to be protected from any night kills, though I don't want to consume them all and leave our team open. Let's get some claims in here and we can establish a network. First off, how about Aemoh claims and we can see if anyone counter-claims. The same goes for Murska. ATM, I'm siding with Aemoh, and the bandwagon against him is alarming me.

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-02, 12:21 AM
One question. If you're the real blue engineer, who was that person who teleported to me last night? :smallamused:

Mustiado
2009-11-02, 12:40 AM
Murska meh.

Bayar
2009-11-02, 01:24 AM
Aemoh is probably lying.

banjo1985
2009-11-02, 04:53 AM
Aemoh for the lynch. Also, can Bookworm please stop stabbing me? It's now three consecutive nights...if you hadn't worked it out already it's not working. :smalltongue:

Wreckingrocc
2009-11-02, 04:43 PM
One question. If you're the real blue engineer, who was that person who teleported to me last night? :smallamused:...That was me. Did he not send you personal identification?

It's my first day, too, so I haven't gotten much intel so far.

Got one Blue claim, too...

This will definitely end badly.

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-02, 04:58 PM
Well, now I know that Tired N' Drowzy is lying because I'm actually the Blue Pyro and I lied about getting teleported to :smallamused:

Wreckingrocc
2009-11-02, 08:20 PM
Damn! Now I feel like a moron. I teleported Freshmeat last night. Expect a tele tonight, Fleeing.

I really should bother looking stuff up in these games...

Uncle Festy
2009-11-02, 09:02 PM
A headache, I has it. &.&

Fawkes
2009-11-03, 09:38 PM
"Hey, look at me! I got a new hat! Pretty sweet, huh?"
http://tf2wiki.net/w/images/thumb/c/c2/Billshat.png/100px-Billshat.png

"Whoa, how did you get that?"

"Simple, chucklenuts! I preordered Left 4 Dead 2 and Valve gave me Bill's Hat as a special promotion item!"

"Awesome! I want one!"

"I don't know, man, I don't think you can handle Bill's Hat..."

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that."

"Wait, what are you doing, hey, OW! Gimme back my legbone! Hey! HEY! Don't hit me with it! GAH!"

"Hey guys, check out my new hat!"

Summary:
Aemoh was beaten to death with his own leg bone. He was the BLU Scout.
Murska got a new hat.

Night 4 Begins

I <3 my Bill's Hat.

Wreckingrocc
2009-11-03, 09:45 PM
Wow, that was slightly extremely fail.

Uncle Festy
2009-11-03, 09:57 PM
Ok, Murska's Red, probably scout.
Sorry Aemoh. >.<

TehSheen
2009-11-03, 10:36 PM
Looks like a BLU has been lost.

Fawkes
2009-11-03, 10:41 PM
Sigh. Murska.

Nighttime.

Murska
2009-11-04, 11:28 AM
Remaining REDs, contact please.

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-04, 01:33 PM
I am JETPACK!, ZEEEEDADADADADA!
AHhahahahahahah!

Fawkes
2009-11-04, 09:37 PM
The RED Pyro and Scout were standing on the battlements, keeping an eye out for the BLUs.

"You see anything, mumbles?"

"Mmmphya harrgh mrgha hrghgph!"

"Um... I don't even know where to start with you."

As they talked, the Demoman walked up behind them. They were so busy keeping an eye on the courtyard, that they didn't notice him pull out a butterfly knife.

With a flick of the wrist, the Spy thrust the knife into the Pyro's back, sending him flying off the barricades and into the moat below.

"Burn in hell, you mumbling abomination!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the hell was that crap?"

"The world will thank me for this."

---

Meanwhile, the RED Engineer was watching his sentry. Just as he was upgrading it to level 3, a little BLU dot appeared on the gun.

"What the- hey!"

A bullet lodged itself in the gun's chassis. The Engineer gave it a whack with the wrench, and the sentry was good as new. As he turned around to pick up more metal, another bullet flew into the gun.

"Dadgummit, now cut that out! Quit shooting mah gun!"

The next bullet went between his eyes.

"Sure thing, Truckie. Not so smart with yer brains outside yer head, are ya?"

Summary:
Fleeing Coward was stabbed by his own team's Spy. He was the RED Pyro.
Freshmeat was sniped. He was the RED Engineer.

Day 5 Begins

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-04, 10:01 PM
Great work there genius, not contacting a pretty much confirmed red player and then stabbing me despite my voting record must make great sense :smallannoyed:

Fawkes
2009-11-04, 10:05 PM
Wait, I forgot something. Hang on.

Uncle Festy
2009-11-04, 10:05 PM
Murska! *nodnodnod*

Fawkes
2009-11-04, 10:10 PM
Fixed the update. Reposted in spoiler.

The RED Pyro and Scout were standing on the battlements, keeping an eye out for the BLUs.

"You see anything, mumbles?"

"Mmmphya harrgh mrgha hrghgph!"

"Um... I don't even know where to start with you."

As they talked, the Demoman walked up behind them. They were so busy keeping an eye on the courtyard, that they didn't notice him pull out a butterfly knife.

With a flick of the wrist, the Spy thrust the knife into the Pyro's back, sending him flying off the barricades and into the moat below.

"Burn in hell, you mumbling abomination!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the hell was that crap?"

"The world will thank me for this."

---

Meanwhile, the RED Engineer was watching his sentry. Just as he was upgrading it to level 3, a little BLU dot appeared on the gun.

"What the- hey!"

A bullet lodged itself in the gun's chassis. The Engineer gave it a whack with the wrench, and the sentry was good as new. As he turned around to pick up more metal, another bullet flew into the gun.

"Dadgummit, now cut that out! Quit shooting mah gun!"

The next bullet went between his eyes.

"Sure thing, Truckie. Not so smart with yer brains outside yer head, are ya?"

Summary:
Fleeing Coward was stabbed by his own team's Spy. He was the RED Pyro.
Freshmeat was sniped. He was the RED Engineer.

Day 5 Begins

Murska
2009-11-05, 04:48 AM
Oh for god's sake. :smallyuk:

Why the hell would you ever stab someone in your own team?

Mustiado.

Bayar
2009-11-05, 04:59 AM
They are spies. Go figure. Mustiado for me too.

Mustiado
2009-11-05, 12:24 PM
Murska. Awwwwwwwwww. :smallbiggrin:

Dr. Bath
2009-11-05, 12:43 PM
Mustadio I think. I don't really know anymore though.

TFT
2009-11-05, 03:47 PM
Mustiado Bandwagon Ho!

TehSheen
2009-11-05, 08:55 PM
Mustiado. Let's all jump on the bandwagon!

Wizibirb
2009-11-05, 08:59 PM
murska. I have been wrong way to much this game.

The Bookworm
2009-11-05, 10:17 PM
Mustiado. Hmmm....

banjo1985
2009-11-06, 04:48 AM
Oooooooh Muuuuustiaaaaddooo! Ah-hey!

Fawkes
2009-11-06, 06:25 PM
The calm of the battlefield was broken by an alert from the Alarm-O-Tron 5000.

ATTENTION! BLU PYRO IS A ROBOT!

The BLU Demoman did a double-take.

"Och, did I hear tha' correctly, or am I jes' drunk again?"

The Scout jumped out of the base, bat at the ready.

"Both, rummy. That freakin' Pyro's a robot! Get 'im!"

"Mmphn nhya?"

The RED Soldier shouldered his rocket launcher and fired.

"Screaming eagles!"

"MMMMMMMRRRRRRRPPPGHHH!"

When the announcer returned to her desk later, she was surprised to find an empty can of BONK! in her trash can...

Summary:
Mustiado was not a robot. He was the BLU Pyro.

Mustiado
2009-11-06, 09:37 PM
Damnit Blu, really?

You deserve the loss coming. :smallannoyed:

Fawkes
2009-11-08, 12:51 AM
The BLU Demoman was a rough spot.

"Oh, I feel like every bone in me body's broke! MEDIC!"

"Jawohl!" With a quick burst of the medigun, the Demoman was all fixed, with a nice overheal.

"Thank ye doctor."

"I am fully charged! Raus, raus!"

"Aye, doc. Jes' hold on a sec, we've a bit o' a problem here. Ye see..."

He flicked out a knife and thrust it into the Medic's back.

"...I never really was on your side."

Summary:
Sanity was backstabbed. He was the BLU Medic.

Day 6 Begins

Oddity
2009-11-08, 02:18 AM
*shakes fist* <-TWICE!

Kyouhen
2009-11-08, 08:52 AM
Respawn faster dammit! :smallfurious:

Murska
2009-11-08, 09:29 AM
Uncle Festy.

Uncle Festy
2009-11-08, 11:25 AM
Murska is a liar.

Wreckingrocc
2009-11-08, 12:55 PM
Looks like we're screwed at this point... Well played, Murska. I'm surprised you haven't had a bullet go through your head yet.

Murska
2009-11-08, 12:57 PM
Thanks to a certain Scout who trusted me on day two and his void. :smallwink:

The Bookworm
2009-11-08, 01:30 PM
Uncle Festy is a festering wound on the pristine surface of Team Fortress II Werewolf.

TehSheen
2009-11-08, 01:30 PM
Well, there's no way you'll survive this. Murska. Very well played.

Wreckingrocc
2009-11-08, 01:35 PM
I feel like, really, this all has come down to Blue just not delivering at all. Half our members are AFK, and the other half haven't made themselves clear in the least. Hell, I replaced one of our team after, what, three nights? That's three nights that could've been used effectively. I only infrequently saw Sanity post, either... And most of us just aren't showing up. Your team has you, Murska, The Bookworm, Banjo, Fiery Tower...

Not really even sure where our boundaries lie. I'm pretty confident, though that Blue team was already toast the day I joined. Damn team members don't know how to play a full game...

Uncle Festy
2009-11-08, 01:35 PM
Uncle Festy is a festering wound on the pristine surface of Team Fortress II Werewolf.

Aww, you're so sweet. :smalltongue:

Bayar
2009-11-08, 02:07 PM
Uncle Festy. For the win.

TFT
2009-11-08, 03:38 PM
Uncle Festy!

Wizibirb
2009-11-08, 07:02 PM
Haha sorry I failed you you guys. i should of posted an away message cause I had a test and it took over my life for the weekend. I had not caught up until I was dead so sorry blue team.

Wreckingrocc
2009-11-08, 07:19 PM
S'fine. We were screwed anyways.

Oddity
2009-11-09, 02:39 AM
Hey, don't look at me; I cry TEAMKILL! :smallwink:

Dr. Bath
2009-11-09, 09:04 AM
Hey, don't look at me; I cry TEAMKILL! :smallwink:

But it was friendly fire!

Murska
2009-11-09, 09:06 AM
Friendly fire? Isn't.

Dr. Bath
2009-11-09, 09:12 AM
You're just jealous.

Fawkes
2009-11-09, 08:46 PM
The last of the BLUs were making a plan.

"Ohhh this is bad."

"You said it, mate. This is some real shonking business, right here. We'd better be careful, or-"

"INCOMING!"

"What?"

SPLASH!

A jar flew in to the circle, smashing into the Sniper and coating him with a strange yellow liquid. After it came a flurry of rockets and grenades.

"ACH! GET DOWN, YA TWITS!"

"Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit!"

The BLUs scattered, trying to avoid the explosions. The Demoman, Heavy, and Engineer, ducked into the spawn room. Just as it looked like the would make it, a crit rocket soared after him The spawn door slammed shut.

"Oh, you wank-"

BOOM!

Summary:
Uncle Festy was crtirawket'd. He was the BLU Sniper.

Night 6 Begins

Uncle Festy
2009-11-09, 09:01 PM
:smallsigh:
Well, I tried. Sorry Oddity, I figured I had a 50/50 shot at hitting a RED player.
Good luck, BLU –*you're gonna need it. :smallannoyed:

Bayar
2009-11-10, 03:30 AM
Crit rocket. That was overkill ? Nah. There is only "Open fire !" and "I need to reload !" .

Wreckingrocc
2009-11-10, 11:24 PM
Can I sign up for the next one, should it happen, now? I don't see this game turning around at all (:smalltongue:) and I'd like to play a full game to actually feel I'd earned a loss :smallbiggrin:

(That's my justification and I'm sticking to it).

Fawkes
2009-11-10, 11:53 PM
There's no official plans for the next one, but if everyone enjoys it, I'd be willing to run it again sometime. Or even hand it off to another narrator.

Anyway, update:

This happened. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOLFnR8-PYs)

Summary:
Tired N Drowzy was killed. He was the BLU Engineer.

Day 7 Begins

banjo1985
2009-11-12, 04:51 AM
Teh Sheen...obviously

Bayar
2009-11-12, 05:55 AM
Teh Sheen.

Hear BLU heavy, see BLU heavy, kill BLU heavy !

Murska
2009-11-12, 07:03 AM
Bayar - RED Soldier
The Fiery Tower - RED Sniper
Murska - RED Scout
Bookworm - RED Spy
TehSheen - BLU Heavy
Dr. Bath - RED Demoman
Banjo1985 - BLU Demoman

Dead Red: Medic, Heavy, Engineer, Pyro
Dead Blu: Spy, Soldier, Scout, Medic, Sniper, Pyro, Engineer

Hello, everyone. TehSheen time.

The Bookworm
2009-11-12, 07:30 AM
TehSheen
a) Is dead.
b) Was dead.
c) Will be dead.

TehSheen
2009-11-12, 07:38 AM
No way I'm surviving this one. Murska. Should've ate my awesome sandvich.

banjo1985
2009-11-12, 08:03 AM
...Guess I'm next then. :smalltongue:

Dr. Bath
2009-11-12, 11:21 AM
...Guess I'm next then. :smalltongue:

Ooh, they're gonna have ta gloo yoo back tagether! In HELL! :smallbiggrin:

Teh Sheen it is.

TFT
2009-11-18, 02:40 AM
Teh Sheen.

Fawkes
2009-11-19, 01:51 PM
Gaaah why is there so much homework... I'm up to my neck in essays.

Anyway, long story short,
TehSheen was lynched. He was the BLU Heavy.

Night 7 Begins

Murska
2009-11-19, 01:55 PM
Okay, I'm posting my action publically. I'm drinkin' some Bonk! cuz it tastes hyper!

Okay, then. I announce a contest:

Bookworm, Fiery Tower, listen up!

The one of you who kills Banjo1985 in a more hilarious and awesome way first wins! Sadly there are no prizes as of yet. If Fiery Tower didn't target Banjo last night, then don't worry, it doesn't matter. :smallbiggrin:

If neither of you kills him then shame on you and we'll have to lynch him tomorrow.

billtodamax
2009-11-19, 02:50 PM
Not it this game, just bringing this up!

Ooh, they're gonna have ta gloo yoo back tagether! In HELL! :smallbiggrin:

Teh Sheen it is.

Dr. B voted.

Fawkes
2009-11-19, 04:20 PM
Of course he did! No one said anything to the contrary!

<.<
>.>

Dr. Bath
2009-11-19, 04:40 PM
KA- BOOOOOM!

But now everyone will know my role! :smalleek:

Fawkes
2009-11-19, 05:15 PM
Shut up. :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2009-11-19, 06:05 PM
to put friendly advice out there, I dont think role claiming should be allowed in this. It's too easy then.

Murska
2009-11-19, 06:14 PM
to put friendly advice out there, I dont think role claiming should be allowed in this. It's too easy then.

Hey. Easy? :smallbiggrin:

I claimed at least seven different roles during the course of this game. It was pretty difficult.

Fawkes
2009-11-19, 06:19 PM

Little late now. But it's something I've considered for possible sequels.

Deathslayer7
2009-11-19, 06:20 PM
i meant public role claiming. And im sure you did Murska. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-11-19, 06:25 PM
i meant public role claiming. And im sure you did Murska. :smalltongue:

Well, some 4-5 claims were in public too. :smallwink:

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-19, 07:11 PM

I agree role claiming sucks.
I claimed to try prevent anyone from contacting Tired n Drowsy and get stabbed by my own spy as reward :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2009-11-23, 04:39 PM
The BLU Demoman sat alone in the intel room, with only a bottle of scrumpy to keep him company. Both entrances were covered with sticky bombs.

"Ooooh, I've realllly hit rock bottom."

He lifted his bottle for a draught. Empty.

"Bloody hell. Out o' scrumpeh."

He tossed the bottle over his shoulder.

"Thankfully, I already don't remember this."

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his back as a knife slipped in between his ribs.

"Don't feel bad. You did a fine job tossing your little balls around."

As the Demoman slumped to the ground, the Spy walked over to the briefcase. He pulled a cigarette from his disguise kit and lit it, taking a slow drag. He returned the kit to his pocket and picked up the briefcase. Casually, he flicked the cigarette onto the Demoman's body, and stepped over him, straightening his tie.

"The outcome was never really in doubt."

Summary:
Banjo1985 was backstabbed. He was the BLU Demoman.

The RED Team was victorious! Congratulations, Reliable Excavation Demolition!

A few post-game questions:

1) Did you enjoy the match?
2) Did you enjoy your class?
3) Did you use your ability? If not, why not?
4) Would you be willing to play again?
5) Would you recommend the game to a friend?
6) Were you satisfied with the narrator's performance?
7) Did you enjoy the narrations?
8) Do you have any other comments/suggestions?

Murska
2009-11-23, 05:13 PM
Ayup. :smallbiggrin:

A daybane? And a scry? For me? Thank you!

Yes, a couple times. In the end I only had to use manipulation instead of night actions anyway.

Sure, though I'd probably die instantly.

Yes.

It was reliable and hilarious. Works for me.

See above.

Not right now.

Kyouhen
2009-11-23, 06:48 PM
Yes

Would have enjoyed it more if I had lived a little longer. :smalltongue:

I think I only really used it once. Would have used it more if I had managed to hook up with some of my teammates.

Yes

Yes

Yes, yes I was

Nope, loved the performance but hated the narrations. I mean honestly, TF2 references? Lame. :smalltongue:

I have one comment and it is as follows:

MurskaaAAAAAA! *Shakes fist*

Wreckingrocc
2009-11-23, 06:49 PM
Yes, though I feel like I would've enjoyed it more had I been in the whole game. The first few nights were huge, and with someone like the engineer, the game seemed nigh-unwinnable without them.
Very much so. Although it gives huge risk to the enemy spy, it makes claiming easy, and I feel like it allowed me to really get in the center of the team ring.
Yessir.
Of course! I'd love to.
Meh. Most of my friends aren't into this sort of thing. If they were, though, of course.
Yeah. There were a couple of delays, but I really didn't mind too much; I still enjoyed the game as much.
They were quite excellent.
Perhaps make autolynches tighter, but recruit more; that is, if anyone doesn't show, extend the night and ask an autolynch replacement for the actions, or use their guidelines if they think they'll be inactive. It seems like every night counts a lot, and that's really what cost Blue team.

Oddity
2009-11-23, 10:06 PM
Yes Indeedy :smallsmile:
Yes Indeedy :smalltongue:
Yes Indeedy :smallbiggrin:
Yes Indeedy :smallcool:
Yes Indeedy :smallamused:
Yes Indeedy :smallwink:
Yes Indeedy :smallredface:
Yes Indeedy :elan:
I probably shouldn't have targeted roles a that I knew could only be my team with my nightly knife. (whoops)

Scumpy!

Uncle Festy
2009-11-23, 10:38 PM
Yessir! It was fun, even though I didn't do very well.
… yeah, sorta. Nothing wrong with the class, but I tend to not be a very good sniper-type –*I usually end up Team Killing. v.v
Yeah. Wasn't a good idea, but yeah. :smalltongue:
Definitely.
If I had any who would be willing to play and weren't already planning on it, sure. :smallwink:
… no, he did a HORRIBLE job. :smalltongue:
Yessir.
Nosir.

Fawkes
2009-11-23, 10:43 PM
… no, he did a HORRIBLE job. :smalltongue:

:smallfrown:

Aemoh
2009-11-24, 12:14 AM
Sorta. It was interesting, anyways :smallamused:
Ayup. I rather liked all the classes too.
Ayup.
Not without a good number of changes, no. Like I said when I was lynched, all it takes is one person to claim BLU or RED and that's it. Game over for whichever side is actually active.
See 4.
Ayup.
Ayup
Only to find some way to actually balance this so it doesn't end up with just one person claiming and that's the end. I suppose in the future you can have a "No claiming" policy, about role or team, but people will still claim privately like always so it could still be game over by day 2. *shrugs*

Uncle Festy
2009-11-24, 07:21 AM
:smallfrown:

<.<
>.>
>.<
Gorramit sarcasm, why don't you work over the internet!?
Dun worry, Fawkes, you were awesome. :smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2009-11-24, 10:32 AM
Gorramit sarcasm, why don't you work over the internet!?

:smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2009-11-24, 12:31 PM
*peers into thread for first time in weeks*
Wait... we won? Nice!
Oh. Murska was on our side. No wonder. The treacherous scum that he is. Well at least he was our treacherous scum. :smalltongue: :smallwink:

I thought Mechafox's narrations were good. Nice and funny and fun like Team Fortress 2 should be. :smallsmile:

Fawkes
2009-11-24, 12:34 PM
You know something is off when the scout is stealthier than the spies.

Murska
2009-11-24, 01:06 PM
Heheh. Well, I wasn't exactly stealthy... More like fast, confusing and effective at figuring things out. Just like a Scout should.

The Bookworm
2009-11-25, 10:46 PM
I was deeply confused, but I did have fun killing random people and then later killing people Murska told me to.

Yes!

Yes, albeit not wisely.

Yes, with some rule changes maybe.

Too confusing.

Yes! Good job!

Funny, yes! And I got featured a lot!

Nope.

Wizibirb
2009-11-25, 11:19 PM
oh and at murska the reason I turned on you was I was told that you claimed my role so thats why I tryed to lynch you way back when.

1) Yup
2) I loved being the Medic but blue was not active enough
3) Used the ability often.
4) yes under one circumstance blue pays attention *glare*
5) I did
6) Defiantly
7) Loved um
8) Yes I do; I think this game need's more involvement then it saw. In the beginning I was more active but as I saw that the rest of my team just gave the bare minimum, that combined with tests galore, I sort of gave up hope when we started dropping like flies. This is proabably due to peopl trusting Murska no doubt. :smalltongue:

Oddity
2009-11-26, 02:16 AM
Not that I wasn't active as a part of team BLU. Just I lack the analytic skills and pure recklessness required to find the rest of my team. :smallamused:

Fawkes
2009-11-26, 02:43 AM
As I recall, you had plenty of recklessness. :smalltongue:

Oddity
2009-11-26, 02:55 AM
As I recall, you had plenty of recklessness. :smalltongue:

shh's :smalleek:
okay, no Good recklessness :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-11-26, 03:09 AM
I know it's not canon, but what if you added team GRN to the mix? Would the possibility of alliances and backstabbings balance it enough?