PDA

View Full Version : Odd Base Attack Bonus

sofawall
2009-10-14, 03:18 AM
So, crack open your XPH, and take a look at the Astral Construct. Level 1, we'll start with. BAB +2. Ok, not bad. Wait a minute, 1 HD? BAB +2 at HD 1?

Level 4 has +5 at HD 5, then level 6 has +9 at HD 10.

Wtf WotC. Can you please follow your own rules?

Kobold-Bard
2009-10-14, 04:12 AM
So, crack open your XPH, and take a look at the Astral Construct. Level 1, we'll start with. BAB +2. Ok, not bad. Wait a minute, 1 HD? BAB +2 at HD 1?

Level 4 has +5 at HD 5, then level 6 has +9 at HD 10.

Wtf WotC. Can you please follow your own rules?

Astral Constructs are the offspring of the Tarrasque and a Gelatinous Cube. Do not question their stats or you shall feel the wrath of their parents.

And you don't want that :smallamused:

Dixieboy
2009-10-14, 04:14 AM
I wouldn't mind too much, I prepared fly this morning.

Kobold-Bard
2009-10-14, 04:22 AM

You underestimate them. The Cube will shape itself unto a pair of colossal wings and attach itself unto the back of the Tarrasque. Then you shall perish as it unleashes its most potent Breath Weapon: The Unmaker.

Dixieboy
2009-10-14, 04:26 AM
I prepared my spells, thus I am a wizard. Your feeble ultimate force of destruction is nothing compared to my theoretical levels of cheese.

Myrmex
2009-10-14, 04:33 AM
I prepared my spells, thus I am a wizard. Your feeble ultimate force of destruction is nothing compared to my theoretical levels of cheese.

Well, let's see that spell list then.
Wait, what's that? The spells aren't actually picked until the time you cast them?

Bayar
2009-10-14, 04:35 AM

WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY? YOU CAN FLY? YOU THINK YOU'RE SAFE NOW? THE TARRASQUE HAS ONE THING TO SAY.

BRING IT.

http://1d4chan.org/images/e/ed/Balloon_Tarrasque.png

Preety much that.