PDA

View Full Version : Dear Moderators...

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-10-14, 03:22 PM
Dear Moderaters,

The Index of Fancomics (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103806)...well, it's outdated. It's old and unchanged and isn't helping anyone find anything just sitting there all unused.

Listen, I'm not asking you to make a new index or even change the one you've got. In fact, I've already done that. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126060) (I made it because of popular demand. Please don't lock it now that I've mentioned it...:smalleek:)

And I know that Q may or may not have really ticked you off with harsh and underserved comments, but I don't think I've ever done anything particularly wrong.

So I would like to humbly ask you mods to sticky the new index to fancomics and unsticky the old one, to help out forum members everywhere.

I mean no disrespect. I just want to help the people by giving them what they want.

Please?

Thank you for listening,
Belkar=awsome.

Sequinox
2009-10-14, 03:57 PM
I don't know much about this topic, but it doesn't seem like anything bad could really happen by using an updated list of Fancomics.

Salty
2009-10-14, 04:03 PM
Agreed. This would be really useful. :smallsmile:

LCR
2009-10-14, 04:54 PM
I don't know much about this topic, but it doesn't seem like anything bad could really happen by using an updated list of Fancomics.

Worse things happen at sea.

X2
2009-10-14, 06:03 PM
I wholeheartedly support this.

Roland St. Jude
2009-10-14, 06:20 PM
Wow, thank you for putting in all the work to put that together. It's been stickied. I replaced your first line (about how the old one wasn't being updated) with a link to the old (now unstuck) thread, just in case anyone wants to see it.

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-10-14, 06:53 PM
Wow, thank you for putting in all the work to put that together. It's been stickied. I replaced your first line (about how the old one wasn't being updated) with a link to the old (now unstuck) thread, just in case anyone wants to see it.

Thanks! Thank you so much! We'll make sure to put it to good use!:biggrin:

MethosH
2009-10-14, 07:35 PM

I think I should also say "Thank you" to express how I'm thankful.

So... Thank you! :smallbiggrin:

Silverraptor
2009-10-14, 08:01 PM
Sure why not.

THANK YOU MODS!!!:biggrin:

Lord Herman
2009-10-15, 01:21 AM
...this actually works? Alright!

Dear Moderators,

I want a pony, and a toy rocket, and a copy of GURPS Ultra-Tech. I promise I'll be good this year, and not derail any...

...poop.

skywalker
2009-10-15, 01:54 AM
And since when is Roland an Administrator? I'd offer congratulations, but I suspect it only means even more work for you, so...

Commiserations?

Zeb The Troll
2009-10-15, 02:28 AM
I'm pretty sure it's been a few weeks now. Long enough that the Forum Rules have been updated to note as much as well.

skywalker
2009-10-15, 01:17 PM
I'm pretty sure it's been a few weeks now. Long enough that the Forum Rules have been updated to note as much as well.

Oh indeed.

If Wampa is on approved hiatus, who are we to send moderator complaints to?

Roland St. Jude
2009-10-15, 02:57 PM
Oh indeed.

If Wampa is on approved hiatus, who are we to send moderator complaints to?

Forum Rules (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?a=1) ftw:

Rich has selected a number of Moderators to help keep the forums in line; the Moderators were selected by Rich personally and are acting on his authority, so what they say goes. If you really feel you have been treated unfairly by a Moderator, you may contact Roland St. Jude – but make sure you have a good reason to, because if you don’t have a valid complaint, it might just make it worse for you.

But we've gotten off course here. I think the OP has his (happy) resolution. So, thread locked.