PDA

View Full Version : List of Divine Feats Needed (D&D 3.5)

The Rose Dragon
2009-10-15, 09:56 AM
I'm looking for a list of Divine feats that can be used in 3.5. It can be official, third-party or homebrew, doesn't matter. The more the merrier.

The reason is because I want to create a class based on channeling positive or negative energy, so I need as many divine feats as possible.

Kylarra
2009-10-15, 10:35 AM
here's a lazy partial list (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/lists/feats&tablefilter=divine).

Cieyrin
2009-10-15, 01:20 PM
Search Realms Help Feat List (http://realmshelps.dandello.net/datafind/feats.shtml) for Divine feats. I'd provide a link doing that but Realms Help doesn't keep selection data. ><

The Rose Dragon
2009-10-15, 01:35 PM
That's good, but it's not really enough, since most of it is either epic or requires spellcaster levels. Any more sources I can find Divine feats in?

The Glyphstone
2009-10-15, 01:39 PM
Ta-da! (http://www.crystalkeep.com/d20/rules/DnD3.5Index-Feats.pdf)

Just do a search for [Divine]

The Rose Dragon
2009-10-15, 01:49 PM
That's helpful, yes.

Does it include third party sources or is it WotC books only?

Keld Denar
2009-10-15, 02:24 PM
While not [Divine], nearly all Devotion feats in Complete Champion are effectively [Divine] feats due to being partially powered by TU attempts, which, IIRC, is pretty much the definition of [Divine] feats, right?

Or are you talking about feats for gods?

The Rose Dragon
2009-10-15, 02:33 PM
They require domains, however, for which you need spellcasting. My class will not have spellcasting, due to setting considerations (only Archivists, Paladins and Bards will have it).

Tavar
2009-10-15, 02:37 PM
You could just make a class feature like: [Classname here] Can qualify for Devotion feats as if they had the requisite domain.

Sinfire Titan
2009-10-15, 02:40 PM
They require domains, however, for which you need spellcasting. My class will not have spellcasting, due to setting considerations (only Archivists, Paladins and Bards will have it).

Domain Feats do not require anything other than worshiping the deity who offers that domain. Clerics are able to exchange their domains for devotion feats, but domains are not required.

The Rose Dragon
2009-10-15, 02:43 PM
Oh. Then that's alright.

They are in Complete Champion, right? I'll see if I can find that book.

Keld Denar
2009-10-15, 02:45 PM
What Sinfire said. You don't have to have domains to take Devotion feats. Its pretty common for Swift Hunter builds to take Travel Devotion, even if they don't dip cleric, so that they have a method of moving to trigger Skirmish, yet retain the ability to make full attacks.

Having TU available is only important if you want to use your Devotion feat more than once per day (assuming you don't just take the feat multiple times to gain extra uses).

The Rose Dragon
2009-10-15, 02:47 PM
Of course, now I have to determine what each deity gets as domains. Since there are two of them, their total domain list should be pretty small.