PDA

View Full Version : There is a hole in your mind...

EndlessWrath
2009-10-19, 01:09 AM
So.. Last night I had a dream... similar to the dream that sherridan has on Babylon 5. Flashes, in black and white. and the exact same way, with similar lines.

And of course.. I go to the bathroom this morning.. and I look into the mirror and I hear "If you go to Zha'ha'dum you will die".

Oh and my favorite, I had to pick up my brother from the football field today (he plays on sundays) and i asked him how long he was waiting (in the rain)

"I have always been here."
:smalleek: WHAT?!?

Brother: "I said I've been waiting for 10 minutes. Where have you been."

----

Either A vorlon is inside my head, or I've been watching too much B5 recently.

It could be the ladder...2 weeks and started into season 4. but I almost wish it was the former. :smalltongue:

Just randomly thought i should share that.
-Wrath

Flickerdart
2009-10-19, 09:34 AM
Even your location is set as Babylon 5. I think you should lay off it for a while.

Thufir
2009-10-19, 09:53 AM
I think you're mistaken, Flickerdart. He hasn't finished watching it yet.

Actually, it depends. If you've watched it before, you should take a break from it. If you haven't, CONTINUE UNTIL YOU REACH THE END OF SEASON 5! DO IT NOW! And then take a break from it.

Solaris
2009-10-19, 12:45 PM
I'm voting for the Vorlon in the head.

Mercenary Pen
2009-10-19, 03:09 PM
I'll just go get a bucket, shall I?[/marcuscole]

Kumo
2009-10-19, 03:21 PM
I get this all the time. You've been watching it too much, you're thinking about it too much, and now your mind is instantly jumping to conclusions based around that universe. Try doing something else for a while. And i mean a LONG while.

EndlessWrath
2009-10-19, 09:16 PM
I get this all the time. You've been watching it too much, you're thinking about it too much, and now your mind is instantly jumping to conclusions based around that universe. Try doing something else for a while. And i mean a LONG while.

haha. Yes I suppose. Nothing happened today. I've watched the series when i was younger, and was trying to watch all of it in order. Easy to do when your a jobless college student...lots of time on your hands.

I'll probably give it a break for a while then go back to it. And by a break I mean till next week:smallwink:. Otherwise I'd have to restart season 4. And of course we wouldn't want that. I started up on one of my other shows and Have been enjoying that quite a bit.

-Wrath

P.S: There was a vorlon, I got rid of it
P.S: Nothing was wrong at all, just too much enough B5.
P.S.S: I should probably stop now.

Ilena
2009-10-20, 08:12 AM
Did you know you have a vorlon inside you? (i think thats how it went anyway, oh and my favorite)

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."
Marcus Cole

But ya, be careful of the vorlon, they can be touchy sometimes. :P

PS - Truth is a 3 edged sword.

Rettu Skcollob
2009-10-20, 08:23 AM
Stuff

Hold on, I know you.

The solution is more B5

EndlessWrath
2009-10-20, 02:17 PM
I do love Marcus quotes. I actually played d&d yesterday and I actually had a moment where the thought came across my mind. See...we were interrogating people, and we beat them all into unconsciousness. "oh bugger, now i need to wait for one of them to wake up" :smallbiggrin:

I was walking in my old school and saw the "actors prayer" on the wall. It starts off: "We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers...". Now I miss my technomage friends..that and orange blossoms.

and of course, Precal class. The professor is going on about how the problems "aren't what they appear to be"

"No one here is what they appear to be.

Unfortunately, I can't get away from B5, gotta write a causal essay on it :smallbiggrin:
-Wrath

Gamerlord
2009-10-20, 02:25 PM
Neither, a Mind Flayer has been messing with you, noticed anyone in your area acting....strange?

Everything weird in the world is caused by a mind flayer, it makes more sense then it seems too, if it doesn't make any sense, you are a Mind Flayer Thrall.

EndlessWrath
2009-10-20, 02:47 PM
Neither, a Mind Flayer Vorlon has been messing with you, noticed anyone in your area acting....strange?

Everything weird in the world is caused by a mind flayer Vorlon, it makes more sense then it seems too, if it doesn't make any sense, you are a Mind Flayer Thrall Shadow.

Fixed

-Wrath

FoE
2009-10-20, 02:55 PM
Neither, a Mind Flayer has been messing with you, noticed anyone in your area acting....strange?

If it was a mind flayer, EndlessWrath would have a hole in his head. He would also have difficulty typing without a brain.

(However, he could probably still post on the forum; a mind is not a pre-requisite for using the Internet, as evidenced by many trolls and bad fanfic writers.)

Gamerlord
2009-10-20, 03:53 PM
If it was a mind flayer, EndlessWrath would have a hole in his head. He would also have difficulty typing without a brain.

(However, he could probably still post on the forum; a mind is not a pre-requisite for using the Internet, as evidenced by many trolls and bad fanfic writers.)

I thought Mind flayers could tell their followers what to do? The mind flayer might not want us to get suspicious if he stops posting.

chiasaur11
2009-10-20, 04:02 PM
I thought Mind flayers could tell their followers what to do? The mind flayer might not want us to get suspicious if he stops posting.

This thread?

Not the ideal for averting suspicion.

You developing psychic powers?

Because that's always useful.

Gamerlord
2009-10-20, 04:17 PM
This thread?

I-er, the Mind flayer, call it 'Reverse psychology"

EndlessWrath
2009-10-20, 04:18 PM
This thread?

Perhaps we all have our keepers, and i was just tipsy enough to put it to sleep. They can't hold their liquor you see? Just rational enough for being able to post it! haha! :smallwink:

Thajocoth
2009-10-20, 08:15 PM
I had a friend once... One of the smartest people I've ever known... He played Doom with the clipping off for a while. When he went to get a cup of water, he punched the cabinet, forgetting to open the door first.

It's the same kinda thing.