PDA

View Full Version : Can you spot the unicycle riding clown while useing cellphone

IsaacTheHungry
2009-10-20, 12:00 PM
Bawhahah

fun article proving ,in my opinion, that using a cellphone is very disracting

http://www.livescience.com/culture/091019-cell-phone-clown.html
:smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:LOL

Linkavitch
2009-10-20, 12:08 PM
On a side note, I just saw an episode of the A-team where Murdock escaped from his hospital by riding a unicycle while wearing a straighjacket. Very hard.

Totally Guy
2009-10-20, 12:10 PM
:smalleek:I was walking home using my phone today and I didn't see the clown either! Must be true.

Miss Nobody
2009-10-20, 12:17 PM
This implies that evil unicycle-riding clowns can sneak up behind you when you're using a cell-phone and prepare an ambush! :smalleek:

Cobra_Ikari
2009-10-20, 12:22 PM
This implies that evil unicycle-riding clowns can sneak up behind you when you're using a cell-phone and prepare an ambush! :smalleek:

...this would be the most specialized ambush team ever. And the fact that you came up with this idea so quickly implies you know something. >.>

*checks Nobodyville for unicycles*

Miss Nobody
2009-10-20, 12:23 PM
Everybody knows clowns are evil and plan to take over the world, Cobra.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-10-20, 12:24 PM
Everybody knows clowns are evil and plan to take over the world, Cobra.

...really? I thought that was Playgrounders.

...we're all clowns in disguise? D=

*runs awaaaaay*

Syka
2009-10-20, 12:39 PM
It's a college campus.

Zombies, swashbucklers, Krishna's, crazy evangelicals, dance teams, and yes- clowns. None of those are exactly out of place on a college campus. I may notice but not think anything unusual about it.

I literally walked THROUGH an impromptu swashbuckler sword fight.

Oh, yeah, and the crucifiction. (No kidding, for easter some campus group 'reenacted' Christ's crucifiction...sadly, very inaccurately...and it was slightly creepy that the crowd was chanting "Crucify." Doesn't anybody learn anything?)

That said, cell phones are a nuiscance.

Eldan
2009-10-20, 01:23 PM
I don't know... I've never seen anything of these things on our campus. The strangest thing I've seen is someone who forgot to take off his lab coat.

My god! That must mean someone has been holding an invisible phone next to my head!

arguskos
2009-10-20, 01:46 PM
I don't know... I've never seen anything of these things on our campus. The strangest thing I've seen is someone who forgot to take off his lab coat.

My god! That must mean someone has been holding an invisible phone next to my head!
Nah, some campuses are just BORING. Mine is, god knows. :smallsigh:

OSU back home was crazy though. If you have 99,000 students and staff, the campus is sure to have at least some insane people. I've seen some crazy stuff on that campus. For example, I once saw a pickup truck driving around with the driver naked, and four dudes in the back of the truck with water guns shooting random passerby's as they drove past. :smalleek:

Eldan
2009-10-20, 04:02 PM
We have 20'000 people, and the (other) university is just over the street, adding more to the mix. Yet I've never seen any really crazy or weird people. Myself probably excluded, but since I have no outward signs, they just might be hiding, like me.

Gamerlord
2009-10-20, 05:00 PM

No its Mind Flayers, We-er, the Mind flayers just use the Playground to plan our dastardly deeds, yes that means, that every playgrounder is a Mind flayer in disguise.

Redpieper
2009-10-20, 05:25 PM
No its Mind Flayers, We-er, the Mind flayers just use the Playground to plan our dastardly deeds, yes that means, that every playgrounder is a Mind flayer in disguise.

Yesssss, come to me my tasty brainsssss.
*cough*
What I mean is, the clowns are no longer a problem.
*cough*

Freshmeat
2009-10-20, 05:31 PM
Bawhahah

fun article proving ,in my opinion, that using a cellphone is very disracting

http://www.livescience.com/culture/091019-cell-phone-clown.html
:smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:LOL

This proves, once again, that science is awesome.

Copacetic
2009-10-20, 05:45 PM
Hmm. Is warning of the distracting power of cell phones, or the Ninja Danger of clowns?

I'd say both.

thubby
2009-10-20, 07:00 PM
go go wacky science!

Mystic Muse
2009-10-20, 07:06 PM

*runs awaaaaay*

I'm not a clown. I'm the guy who makes cookies for cookie monster.

I'm also the owner of Cthulhu and have Asmodeus on my speed dial.

Inhuman Bot
2009-10-20, 07:49 PM
Look at the bottom part. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WeirdnessCensor)

TehSheen
2009-10-20, 07:54 PM
Clowns are evil. I mean, we've all seen the movies and video games, right? Especially that clown in Dead Rising. He was using two chainsaws!

Yarram
2009-10-20, 08:06 PM
This is similar to a film about basketball I one saw.
Here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4)

Blue Ghost
2009-10-20, 08:15 PM
Well. I generally do not use a cell phone, so I'm probably safe from the ninja unicycle clowns. Probably.

There seem to be several evil conspiracies in the Playground, but I've never heard of the Mind Flayer one before. I'll have to keep an eye out for the mind flayers. Come to think of it, I've seen a lot of them around here, but I generally don't pay much attention.

Hmm... If I saw a unicycling clown on the Playground, I probably wouldn't notice.

Fiendish_Dire_Moose
2009-10-21, 02:39 AM
Yuh know, I'm just as observant and alert when on my cell phone. I'm just not like a lot of people who for some reason feel their (no longer)private conversation is more important.

Ashen Lilies
2009-10-21, 05:57 AM

*runs awaaaaay*

No no, we're the clowns enemies. We're planning to thwart the Clown Imperium's attempts at taking over the world, and then take it over ourselves.
For justice of course. Yay justice. >.>