PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh PbP: Raroy vs. Blue Ghost (Red Spectre)

Blue Ghost
2009-10-21, 10:22 PM
Without warning, a blast of flame erupts in the middle of the field where Raroy is standing.

HA HA HA HA!

A crimson-robed man steps out of the inferno, his eyes glowing as red as the flames.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm296/kroogle1/Redghostguy-1.png

Greetings, Raroy. I am Red Spectre, hellfire warlock of the Chaotic Evil alignment. Currently, I also happen to be the Herald of War, one of the four Doom Riders. I'm usually a lone agent, but this cult leader type, Nazad, offered me a job. It's not every day you get a chance to be paid to harvest souls and blow up the world, so how could I refuse?

Anyway, Nazad sent me after your soul. I don't know why, maybe he has a grudge against you or something.

Red Spectre waves his hand, and sheets of flame surround the field, cutting off any route of escape.

So, how about a friendly duel?

Blue Ghost
2009-10-21, 10:26 PM
Red Spectre draws his hand and grins. This is going to be good.

[roll0]

Draw:
[roll1]

Rerolls:[roll2]

Raroy
2009-10-22, 11:34 AM
Raroy stares at the man before him. Your the herald of war? Awsome! Yeah, I beat some guy, sometime. In the name of justice. I suppose it's your turn now.

Inititive:[roll0]
Draw: [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] [roll4] [roll5]
Reroll:[roll6] [roll7] [roll8]

It's your move, Mr. War.

Blue Ghost
2009-10-22, 08:15 PM
Haha. Let the game begin.

[roll0]

Blue Ghost
2009-10-22, 08:17 PM
I activate Hand Destruction. Each of us will now discard 2 cards and draw 2 more.

[roll0]

I Set a monster and a Spell or Trap Card. Your move.

{table=“head”]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|F|-|-
-|-|F|-|-[/table]

Life Points: 8000

Hand: 3

Supersonic Skull Flame
Burial from the Different Dimension
Hand Destruction

Face-down: Pyramid Turtle, Call of the Haunted

Deck:

1. Pyramid Turtle
2. Pyramid Turtle
3. Zombie Master
4. Goblin Zombie
5. Goblin Zombie
6. Plaguespreader Zombie
7. Burning Skull Head
8. Burning Skull Head
9. Burning Skull Head
10. Mezuki
11. Mezuki
12. Il Blud
13. Malevolent Mech – Goku En
14. Skull Flame
15. Skull Flame
16. Skull Flame
17. Supersonic Skull Flame
18. Book of Life
19. Book of Life
20. Book of Life
21. Spell of Pain
22. Creature Swap
23. Creature Swap
24. Creature Swap
25. Everliving Underworld Cannon
26. Everliving Underworld Cannon
28. Lightning Vortex
29. Call of the Mummy
30. Brain Control
31. Mystical Space Typhoon
33. Mirror Force
34. Magic Cylinder

Extra Deck:

2x Revived King Ha Des
2x Doomkaiser Dragon
Archfiend Zombie Skull
Goyo Guardian
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Black Rose Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Thought Ruler Archfiend
Magical Android
Red Dragon Archfiend
Dark End Dragon
Psychic Lifetrancer
Armory Arm

Graveyard:

Malevolent Mech – Goku En
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
Hand Destruction

Removed from Play:

Empty

Raroy
2009-10-22, 09:32 PM
Gee, thanks. My hand was terrible anyway. I toss out a Twilight Rose Knight and a Botanical Lion.
Hand Destruction: [roll0] [roll1]
Draw: [roll2]
Reroll:[roll3] [roll4] [roll5]

I summon my Twilight Rose Knight. I use her effect to speical summon my [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Botanical_Girl]botanical girl (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Twilight_Rose_Knight) Now I synchro summon them together to create the all powerful Goyo Guardian (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goyo_Guardian)! Due to the effect of Botanical Girl, I add Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis to my hand.

The two girls bodies are transformed into six starts, spiraraling around each other and combining forming a powerful painted face warrior.

Attack! And end(Well, depending on the monster I just might take it from you).

Field
{table="head"]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|GG|-|-
-|-|-|-|[/table]
GG:Goyo Guardian (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goyo_Guardian) (2800/2000

Hand:[Twighlight Rose knight] [Evil thorn] [botanical lion] [Princess of Camelias] [Botanical Lion] [Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis]

Deck:[1-3] Phonexian Cluster
[4-5] Princess of Camellia
[6-7] Trade In
[8-9] Foolish Burial
[10] Dandylion
[11-12] Lonefrie blossom
[13] Mirror Force
[14] Wall of thorns
[15] Torrential Tribute
[16-18] Seed Cannon
[19] Heavy storm
[20] Mystical space typhoon
[21-23] Evil thorns
[24-25] Nettles
[26-27] Lord Poison
[28-30] Botanical Lion
[31-33] Botanical Girl
[34-35] Miracle Fertilizer
[36] Brain control
[37-39] Polynosis
[40-42] Twilight Rose night
[43-44] Burial form a different dimension
[45] Mark of the rose
Extra deck:
2 Stardust Dragon
1 Red Dragon Arch Fiend
1 Black Rose Dragon
2 Iron Chain Dragon
2 Queen of Thorns
1 Thought ruler archfiend
1 Goyo Guardian

Graveyard:[Botanical Lion] [Twilight Rose Knight] [Twilight Rose Knight] [Botanical Girl]

Blue Ghost
2009-10-22, 09:52 PM
Red Spectre grins. Heh heh heh. Your target was my Pyramid Turtle. Now when it's destroyed, I Special Summon Plaguespreader Zombie in Defense Position.

Response?

Raroy
2009-10-22, 10:06 PM
Ah, so your going to synchro summon as well? I doubt you have anything that could possibly stand to the might of my Guardian. I end my turn.

Blue Ghost
2009-10-22, 10:07 PM
Heh, your Goyo Guardian is not the strongest monster out there. Let's bring on the heat.

[roll0]

Blue Ghost
2009-10-22, 10:09 PM
First, I activate another Hand Destruction. I'll discard Supersonic Skull Flame and Mezuki, and draw two more cards.

[roll0]

Now, I remove my Mezuki from my Graveyard, and Special Summon the monster I discarded last turn. Rise, Malevolent Mech - Goku En!
From the depths of abyss, rise, lord of hellfire and brimstone! Synchro Summon! Red Dragon Archfiend!

A furnace of malevolent fire appears, consuming Plaguespreader and Malevolent Mech. Eight stars appear in the fire, coalescing into a terrifying archfiend.

I Normal Summon Goblin Zombie. Now, I return a card from my hand to the top of my Deck to bring back my Plaguespreader Zombie! You know what's coming--another Synchro Summon!
Overlord of the fiendish legions, with fell power regain life! Synchro Summon! Revived King Ha Des!
Another archfiend, dressed in rotting finery, appears from the furnace.

With Goblin Zombie's effect, I can get another Zombie from my Deck. How about another Mezuki?

Red Dragon, incinerate Goyo Guardian with Hellfire Blast! Ha Des, attack directly with Fell Drain!

Goyo Guardian is instantly vaporized by a blast of fire from the demon lord. With Ha Des's attack, a wave of excruciating agony ripples through Raroy.

In a shadow game, the pain is real. I end my turn. How much longer can you last?

The walls of fire seem to spread closer to Raroy.

{table=“head”]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|RDA|HD|-
-|-|F|-|-[/table]

RDA: Red Dragon Archfiend (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Dragon_Archfiend) (3000/2000)
HD: Revived King Ha Des (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Revived_King_Ha_Des) (2450/0)

Hand: 2

Burial from the Different Dimension
Mezuki

Face-down: Call of the Haunted

Deck:

1. Pyramid Turtle
2. Pyramid Turtle
3. Zombie Master
4. Goblin Zombie
5. Burning Skull Head
6. Burning Skull Head
7. Burning Skull Head
8. Il Blud
9. Malevolent Mech – Goku En
10. Skull Flame
11. Skull Flame
12. Skull Flame
13. Supersonic Skull Flame
14. Book of Life
15. Book of Life
16. Book of Life
17. Spell of Pain
18. Creature Swap
19. Creature Swap
20. Creature Swap
21. Everliving Underworld Cannon
22. Everliving Underworld Cannon
23. Lightning Vortex
24. Call of the Mummy
25. Brain Control
26. Mystical Space Typhoon
27. Mirror Force
28. Magic Cylinder

Extra Deck:

2x Revived King Ha Des
2x Doomkaiser Dragon
Archfiend Zombie Skull
Goyo Guardian
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Black Rose Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Thought Ruler Archfiend
Magical Android
Red Dragon Archfiend
Dark End Dragon
Psychic Lifetrancer
Armory Arm

Graveyard:

Malevolent Mech – Goku En
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
Hand Destruction
Pyramid Turtle
Supersonic Skull Flame
Hand Destruction
Goblin Zombie

Removed from Play:

Mezuki
Plaguespreader Zombie

Raroy
2009-10-22, 10:26 PM
Hehehe. Oh, Thanks. I toss out my Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis and my Tytannial, Princess of Camellias.

Draw: [roll0] [roll1]
Reroll: [roll2] [roll3]
(Edit after getting burned)
GAHHH! Raroy pounds his fist against the ground. He then camly takes off his jacket and smacks it against the arena. I'm tired of you people always comming in and thinking they can do whatever they please, causing destruction and pain for their own amusment. I'll have none of this. SCREW THE FIRE HERE COMES JUSTICE!

Raroy
2009-10-22, 10:42 PM
Draw:[roll0]
Reroll: [roll1] [roll2]
Raroy Releases a large sigh.

I summon Twilight Rose knight. Yes, this is my third one, any questions? I use it's special effect to special summon my botanical lion.

Raroy gives a long hard stare at his opponent. The Horsemen of war. Why oh why does he care about someones petty revenge. He smiles and shrugs. Guess I'm just trouble. Come to me, the black flower of war! Black Rose Dragon!

The Monsters souls unit as a black cloud hovers above. A dragon of dark red petals and black thorns appears. It begins to glow and dark powers radiate from it's body.

War. War never changes.
It explodes. Nothings is left but total destruction and a feeling of emptiness.

I end my turn. But don't you dare think I'm giving up! It is from this destruction from which I am offered a chance at renewal.

Raroy holds his arm out as a large flower type creature appears, floating while being held up by a slab of rock. It produces a tear as what could pass as a face shrieking at the horror of the land.

I remove from play my Botanical Girl to special summon Poenixian Cluster Amaryllis (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenixian_Cluster_Amaryllis). Come on, help me heal this land.

Field
{table="head"]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|PCA|-|-
-|-|-|-|[/table]
PCA: Poenixian Cluster Amaryllis (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenixian_Cluster_Amaryllis) (2200atk/0def

Stats:5350

Hand:4 [Evil thorn] [Princess of Camellias] [Botanical Lion][heavy storm]

Deck:[1-3] Phonexian Cluster
[4-5] Princess of Camellia
[6-7] Trade In
[8-9] Foolish Burial
[10] Dandylion
[11-12] Lonefrie blossom
[13] Mirror Force
[14] Wall of thorns
[15] Torrential Tribute
[16-18] Seed Cannon
[19] Heavy storm
[20] Mystical space typhoon
[21-23] Evil thorns
[24-25] Nettles
[26-27] Lord Poison
[28-30] Botanical Lion
[31-33] Botanical Girl
[34-35] Miracle Fertilizer
[36] Brain control
[37-39] Polynosis
[40-42] Twilight Rose night
[43-44] Burial form a different dimension
[45] Mark of the rose
Extra deck:
2 Stardust Dragon
1 Red Dragon Arch Fiend
1 Black Rose Dragon
2 Iron Chain Dragon
2 Queen of Thorns
1 Thought ruler archfiend
1 Goyo Guardian

Graveyard:[Botanical Lion] [Twilight Rose Knight] [Twilight Rose Knight] [Goyo Guardian] [Twilight Rose Knight] [botanical lion]
Remove from play:[Botanical Girl

Blue Ghost
2009-10-23, 05:52 PM
As Black Rose Dragon prepares to destroy the field, you briefly catch a Zombie returning from the grave. It's wiped away along with the other monsters by Black Rose, but Red Spectre stands grinning, holding an extra card.
(I chain Call of the Haunted to Black Rose Dragon, Special Summoning Goblin Zombie. When it's destroyed, I add Zombie Master to my hand.)

Impressive. I do like it when my victims put up a fight.

[roll0]

But now it's all over! Prepare to die! I summon Zombie Master! And with its effect, I discard Mezuki to bring back my Goblin Zombie!

A cackling necromancer rises out of the shadows, bearing with it the fallen Goblin Zombie.

Next, I remove from play my Mezuki to bring back my Revived King Ha Des! Rise from the grave!
Then, I activate Burial from a Different Dimension to return both my Mezukis and my Plaguespreader Zombie to my Graveyard. I remove both my Mezukis again, and summon Pyramid Turtle and Malevolent Mech - Goku En!

The field swarms with all manner of repulsive undead, and Red Spectre stops a moment to savor Raroy's fear.

HA HA HA HA! ATTAAAACK!

Goblin Zombie cleaves the Phoenixian Cluster in two, and the other undead swarm forward and overwhelm Raroy.

Red Spectre's laughter and Raroy's screams are soon drowned out by the growing roar of the flames.

{table=“head”]1|2|3|4|5
ZM|GZ|HD|MM|PT
-|-|-|-|-[/table]

ZM: Zombie Master (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zombie_Master)(1800/0)
GZ: Goblin Zombie (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Zombie) (1100/1050)
HD: Revived King Ha Des (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Revived_King_Ha_Des) (2450/0)
MM: Malevolent Mech – Goku En (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Malevolent_Mech_-_Goku_En) (2400/1400)
PT: Pyramid Turtle (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pyramid_Turtle) (1200/1400)

Hand: 1

Pyramid Turtle

Deck:

1. Pyramid Turtle
2. Goblin Zombie
3. Burning Skull Head
4. Burning Skull Head
5. Burning Skull Head
6. Il Blud
7. Malevolent Mech – Goku En
8. Skull Flame
9. Skull Flame
10. Skull Flame
11. Supersonic Skull Flame
12. Book of Life
13. Book of Life
14. Book of Life
15. Spell of Pain
16. Creature Swap
17. Creature Swap
18. Creature Swap
19. Everliving Underworld Cannon
20. Everliving Underworld Cannon
21. Lightning Vortex
22. Call of the Mummy
23. Brain Control
24. Mystical Space Typhoon
25. Mirror Force
26. Magic Cylinder

Extra Deck:

2x Revived King Ha Des
2x Doomkaiser Dragon
Archfiend Zombie Skull
Goyo Guardian
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Black Rose Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Thought Ruler Archfiend
Magical Android
Red Dragon Archfiend
Dark End Dragon
Psychic Lifetrancer
Armory Arm

Graveyard:

Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
Hand Destruction
Supersonic Skull Flame
Hand Destruction
Call of the Haunted
Red Dragon Archfiend
Plaguespreader Zombie

Removed from Play:

Mezuki
Mezuki

Raroy
2009-10-23, 06:11 PM
Raroy falls to the floor as his life points hit zero, he lays on the ground for a while, reflecting how this all happned to him. He slowly stands up. You know what war? I'm just one guy. What can I do? Here I am isolated by myself. And you know what I feel? Peace. After all this fear I've got nothing left to be afraid of. I'm no longer afraid of you. I"m at peace. Your powers are done. Of course this would of all sounded good if Raroy wasn't busy screaming like a girl and not saying any of it .

Fires encircle Raroy and devour him. The roaring flame subsides and nothing is left. Just a calm silence and an empty side of a duel arena. A large tear washes away the dust.

(Good game.)

Blue Ghost
2009-10-23, 06:33 PM
Good game, Raroy. I like your attitude. You would be a good guy to have on the good side.

This deck was supposed to revolve around Skull Flame, but I guess it just happened to do better with the conventional Zombie strategy this time.