PDA

View Full Version : Batman: Arkham Asylum WW, GAME ON! (Start on page 5)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-22, 09:24 PM
Yet another rainy night came to Gotham. All righteous citizens were already in their homes, greedy workaholics were still sitting in their work office to earn more cash. Heck, even regular villains decided, it's better stay in their hideouts rather than wet their clothes outside. The streets were completely empty, as if...

"Oh, will you just SHUT UP?! You're stealing precious spotlight from main characters, with your bullcrap here..."

Uhm... Yeah... Where was I? Ah, yes... The streets were completely empty, except from one high-tech car running from through the Gotham.

Batman, the brave masked protector of the city, was on his way to deliver the most dangerous criminal in whole Gotham, to his arrest.

"The most dangerous criminal in Gotham? That's more like it. Hey Bats! How about stepping on the gas? You took me for a ride hundreds of times, but you never actually show me the real power of this babyyyyWHOA!!!!".

Batman actually did just that. Partially, to finish the case quickly, and partially to shut up the clown for a while with a pressure that squished Joker into his seat.

"Woohoo! That's the spirit, Bats! Oh, and by the way, no, you're not gonna get rid of me quickly, you should already know this after our countless showdowns ACHACHACHA!"

The Dark Knight once again said nothing, as the Batmobile went past the gloomy dark gate of ARKHAM ASYLUM. Even though, it seemed like it was an ending of a story, Batman felt there was something not right with this whole situation, and it was in fact, just the beginning...

-------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM WW!

Co-Narrator: Lex-kat. Thanks for help!

Of course, it won't be just a replay of what you've seen in the game, but my Interpretation/Improvisation to make it more WW suitable. I hope you'll like it!

Basic rules of a WW game: The game is played in turns that consist of two different phases.
There's a day phase that happens from dawn til dausk in game. This period lasts 48 hours. During this time all the players try to decide who the bad guys are by voting for them. Votes are done in red text. Once a 25% majority has been reached, whoever has the most votes after 48 hours is removed from the game. If no 25% majority is reached, the mob cannot gather sufficient numbers to lynch anyone. If a 50% majority is reached, day may optionally end early, at that point.

The next phase is the night phase, which lasts from dusk til dawn. This phase lasts 24 hours. During this phase, anyone that has a special action to perform during that time does so via PM to the narrators. This is the phase of the game where the wolves would tell the narrators who they would like to kill.

After time's up, the narrators will post the opening of the following Day Scene and it starts all over again.
This continues until either A) all of the Wolves are destroyed by the Villagers -or- B) the Wolves reduce the total number of non-wolf players to equal their own.

Roles (for your information: Yes, those role descriptions will be used in Role PM's, so using your role PM to prove a claim is not an option):

Team Good:

Batman: Yes, you are the one and only (In)famous Dark Knight. You have amazing fighting skills, protective suit and lots of gadgets. You are basically a Jack of All Trades. You can Snipe, Bane (no pun intended :smalltongue:), Void or Scry during the night. Use your abilities carefully though. After using any of them once, you'll have to wait for two another nights to replenish the ability (for example, Scry used on night 1 can be used again on Night 4)..

Oh, did I also mentioned, that You scry as a villager (except from Oracle Scry), and you'll survive first kill attempt on you? Yes, you are that awesome. You're a GODDAMN BATMAN after all.

The Oracle (Seer): You were always helping Batman on his missions with your intellect, insight, and Internet connection. In upcoming fight against Joker forces, he'll need you even more then usually. You can use your high-tech gear and security systems over Arkham, to see the true identity of a player once per night. You scry as Oracle (Seer)

Commissioner Gordon (Baner): Maybe you are old, but you still have some strength in you. Oh, and you have a whole bunch of well trained police officers under your command. During the night, you can order them to protect one player at night. That player will be immune to any night kill attempt (with some exceptions. See --> Titan Goons). You scry as Commissioner Gordon (Baner)

Aaron Cash, and Arkham High Security Force (Masons): You've seen a lot in this hellhole, and you were always dealing with this crap together. You know yourself well, and you know you can trust yourselves. You scry as Aaron Cash (Head Mason)/Arkham HSF (Mason).

Doctor Young (Bounty/Special Role): Not so long ago, you were working on a 'Titan Project' with a goal to create a chemical imitating Bane's venom, though it's much more potent. Soon, it turned out, the person behind all the funds on research was no one lase than Joker himself. You managed to destroy all the research notes with Titan formula, but unfortunately, you cannot erase it from your mind. Now, you must be careful to not fall in enemy's hand. Who knows, what they can do with an access to that formula? Oh, as a long-time Arkham worker, you know most of the stuff working here, though you're too busy with your job, to spend too much time looking at them. You can do an accurate scry every 2nd night. You scry as Doctor Young (Bounty).

If Dr. Young will be killed by Joker forces: Joker himself may change two of his regular Goons into Titan Goons.

If Dr. Young will be killed by Poison Ivy: Poison Ivy gains the ability to kill the Power Roles, except from Joker, unless he's the last standing evil role. (see --> Poison Ivy)

Arkham Guards (Villagers): Even though, you don't have any fancy gadgets or great skills and/or connections, it doesn't mean you cannot protect this place properly, right? Do your best to help Batman with catching all the criminals. You scry as Villager.

Third Party:

Poison Ivy (Serial Killer +): You used the chaos around you, when Joker and his forces took the control of Arkham, to break free from your cell. Unfortunately, you're too weak now, to get your revenge on Batman, so you need to care most about survival. And there's nothing better than using those foolish men to help you, right? That's your main plan, but who knows, what may happen, if a golden opportunity will arise for you? Maybe, you'll be even strong enough to crush Batman and all those, who stand in a way to create the peaceful world for you and your plants? (Bonus victory points, if Ivy will manage to kill either Batman or Joker). Each night you can seduce one player. Seduced player, will have to vote according to your will on the next day, and he'll die the following night. The seduced target cannot in any way communicate with anyone outside of the thread, and cannot give even a slightest hint, about his condition in thread.

Note: Some roles are immune to Ivy's effects.

People immune to kill: Batman, Oracle, Gordon, Joker, Harley, Killer Croc, The Riddler and Scarecrow
People immune to seduction: All people immune to kill + Aaron Cash and Doctor Young.

People who are immune to seduction, but not to kill, die immediately on the night they are targeted.

Team Evil:

The Joker: You are insane, and you know it. And YOU LOVE IT. Your another scheme to get rid of Batman, is close to succeeding, but it wouldn't be so fun, if you didn't mock him before it, right? That would be no fun at all. At least not as fun, as showing your face several times to let him see, how much fun you're making of him. You scry as a Joker, though no one will probably scry you, anyway...

This is a special role. Player controlling Joker will be known to every player. In addition, Joker cannot be lynched (or Sniped), unless he's the last bad guy around (town will be notified, when the Joker will be the last bad guy standing). Use this ability to have as much fun, as you can. Good luck!

Harley Quinn (Devil): Isn't Mister J cute, lovable, and completely awesome? You would do anything for him in his fight against Batman. This time it will be monitoring everything to see every move of enemy forces. Not really interesting, but you know that Mister J will reward you greatly for your help. Every night, you can scry someone. You scry as Harley Quinn (Devil).

Killer Croc (Beast): Oh yes! You can feel it. You would recognize that scent everywhere. Batman is here, and it's time to get your revenge. And if the Joker can help you with it, why refuse? Going his way, you can have all-guards-you-can-eat buffet, and a chance to get your tasty rodent foe. You are also so tough and dangerous, there's no way to beat you without heavy casualties. When you're lynched, you can pick one person voting for you and take him down with you. The same applies for night kills. You scry as Killer Croc (Beast)

The Riddler (Voider +): Yes, it is you! Edward Nigma, the biggest criminal mastermind in the world. And guess what? You have a chance to meddle with Batman ONCE AGAIN! Set up your cunning challenges, to slow down Batman's progress through the Asylum. Oh, and don't forget to gloat about it as much as you can! You can void one player each night.

BUT WAIT, there's more! You know, that Batman is communicating with that Oracle of his, right? Well, those communication lines are easy to override, so why don't make it even harder for your enemy, and Make that scry incorrect? Of course, it's not as fun as setting you riddles all over the place, so you can do it from 2nd night, and this ability has 2 nights cooldown. This is an auto action, and it doesn't need a target to work. It doesn't work on Dr. Young's scry. Have fun! You scry as Riddler (Voider)

Scarecrow (Vote Manipulator): You just love to watch, as your victims are screaming in fear, right? Another Joker scheme is yet another chance to use the chaos around, to spread it among the unsuspecting guards, and who knows, maybe even Batman himself? Once per day, you can spread your Fear Gas, to change any player's... 'point of view'. That way you can easy manipulate them to attack each other... During the day, PM me the name of a player, you wish the change the vote for, and the new target for it. You scry as Scarecrow (Vote Manipulator)

Joker Goons (Wolf): You are one of the Blackgate Prisoners moved to Arkham, due to mysterious incident with fire in your old prison. Now, the Joker is back, and he has a new plan. All of you are free again, and your goal is to kill Batman... And mangle every single guard you'll encounter on your way. You scry as Joker Goon (Wolf)

SPECIAL ROLE: Titan Goon: If Joker will get his hands on Titan Formula, he can change two of his Goons into a Titan Goons. A Titan Goon is much more powerful, and can overcome Jim Gordon's protection on kill attempts (Not on Batman's though).

SPECIAL RULES:

Never got to be a wolf with an ability to kill, so I don't know if this is default or not in every game: Only one wolf (wolf team will choose him during the night) sends the kill action. This is important, especially in case of Titan Goons.

In case of tie in votes, the person who got to those votes first will be lynched. (Scarecrow manipulation vote is counted in order as the manipulated vote)

Helgraf's Scry Interference Rule is in Effect.

The rule about having at least 25% of votes from player's number overall is NOT in effect.

Role Claiming is allowed.

The player, who will NOT vote for two consecutive days will be AUTO-LYNCHED.

Everyone who want to change his vote, or even scratch it, MUST inform about it a new post, or else the change won't be counted.

I reserve myself the right to change any of the rules, if I'll think, it'll be needed.

I also reserve myself the right to Mod-kill every player, I feel is heavy violating the rules/ruining the fun for other players.

JOKER CASTING!

Yes, the Joker role will certainly be a lot of fun, but unfortunately, there's a possibility, it'll go to someone inactive/not really liking RPing, and that would suck. So instead, for the first time, you'll have a chance to be a bad guy, because of your own choice! If you want to RP and play as a Joker, post a 'In as a Joker' message, instead of simple 'in' post. People inning as a Joker, who will not be eventually chosen, are still considered /In as a normal player, unless you'll state otherwise in your post

There are only two things you should consider before you'll try to play that Power Role:

1) Do you like RPing? Obviously, we don't want to have a 'oh, sorry, I'm not really in mood for RPing today, besides I suck at it' type of Joker. This doesn't sound like him at all! If you like Role Playing and you think you can handle it, then...

2) Do you have some free time? Of course, everyone has it's own RL problems, and I don't require 3 posts per day (although that would be nice :smalltongue:) or something. I'm okay with away notices etc. etc. But if you know you have so busy schedule, you can't write nothing more than a vote per one day, then you should pass on this one.

If you answered 'YES!' for both of those questions, feel free to try yourself.

The Joker recruitment ends on November 1st, at 0:00 GMT +1 time (that's 6 PM EST). After that, I'll PM all participants with further instructions. The Joker will be revealed at the beginning of Day 1.

Normal recruitment ends on November 8 at 0:00 GMT +1 time.

THERE'S NO SPACE LIMIT! There'll be place for everyone in here!

Player list:1. Happyturtle The Joker
2. Dallas-Dakota
4. Mustiado
5. Smuchmuch
6. Robert Blackletter
7. Thufir
8. The Bookworm
9. ThePhantom
10. D Lord
15. Lord Magtok
16. Aemoh
17. Elder Tsofu
19. TehSheen
22. Malmagor Andrigal
25. Orzel
26. Oddity
27. Helgraf
29. EagleWiz
30. Calar
35. Wolfbane
38. Dirk Kris
39. Sanity702
43. Freshmeat
44. Kyouhen
45. Jontom Xire

Lynched or killed:
18. Anatharon - Lynched on Day 1 - Arkham HSF
13. PhantomFox - Night Killed on Night 1 - Arkham HSF
11. Supagoof - Lynched on Day 2 - Arkham Guard
14. Murska - Serial Killed on Night 2 - Arkham HSF
24. Shadowcaller - Night Killed on Night 2 - The Oracle
3. Mordokai - Lynched on Day 3 - Arkham Guard
33. Lex-kat - Night Killed on Night 3 - Poison Ivy
41. Deathslayer7 - Lynched on Day 4 - Joker Goon
20. Geesi - Lynched on Day 5 - Arkham Guard
31. Billtodamax - Night Killed on Night 5 - Arkham Guard
42. Darkcomet - Lynched on Day 6 - Joker Goon
40. Lizard Lord - Night Killed on Night 6 - Dr. Young
21. RabbitHoleLost - Lynched on Day 7 - Harley Quinn
28. BishFish - Auto-Lynched on Day 7 - Arkham Guard
34. Artemis97 - Auto-Lynched on Day 7 - Arkham Guard
36. Lord Fullblader, Master of Goblins - Auto-Lynched on Day 7 - Arkham Guard
37. The Fiery Tower - Auto-Lynched on Day 7 - Arkham Guard
46. Teron - Auto-Lynched on Day 7 - Arkham Guard
12. Reinholdt - Night Killed on Night 7 - Arkham HSF
32. Moon Called - Lynched on Day 8 - Scarecrow
23. Fleeing Coward - Night Killed on Night 8 - Arkham HSF

happyturtle
2009-10-23, 02:36 AM
I'll show you how many boners the Joker can make!

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/joker-by-namesjames.jpg

Dallas-Dakota
2009-10-23, 02:57 AM
In as mistah J!

Also, no Alfred? Opeth, you dissapoint me. I mean, coooome on, we all know Alfred is MY nemesis, Batman is just his fame cover!

Mordokai
2009-10-23, 03:28 AM
I want to play.

Also, does Batman scry as villager even for Oracle?

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-23, 04:06 AM
In as mistah J!

Also, no Alfred? Opeth, you dissapoint me. I mean, coooome on, we all know Alfred is MY nemesis, Batman is just his fame cover!

How do you know, he's not here? Maybe he's hidden in the shadows, and just waits for the big moment to step up, huh? :smalltongue:

Mordokai: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it. No, Batman scries as Batman to Oracle. Otherwise it would be just fluff-stupid, as they are almost always in contact in the game :smalltongue: Dr. Young sees him as a simple Villager though.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-10-23, 04:21 AM
Stupid batman, stupid bats and their hiding in the dark.
Atleast Batsies neon girlfriend, Robin, gots it right...

Oh well, I guess I'l see Alfred around. He never did like the spotlight..

banjo1985
2009-10-23, 04:23 AM
I am eeeen! :smalltongue:

smuchmuch
2009-10-23, 04:55 AM
I'm in .....................

Robert Blackletter
2009-10-23, 05:02 AM
IN with a monkey

Thufir
2009-10-23, 08:23 AM
I'm in. If you need me, give me a call. Here's my card:
http://kinialohaguy.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/joker-card.jpg

The Bookworm
2009-10-23, 08:52 AM
I'm in. (Not as Joker.)

ThePhantom
2009-10-23, 10:09 AM
So very much in.

D_Lord
2009-10-23, 10:47 AM
(I would never let a chance like this go without trying.)
In as the Joker.

It isn't the toys, the look that makes me laugh. It's looking at the world and seeing how to make everyone smile. Smile Gotham Smile :smallbiggrin:

Supagoof
2009-10-23, 11:14 AM
In like Fin!

What - he hasn't signed up yet? What a joker!

In that case, in like joker!

What say you batsy? Care for a little chaos in your belfry?

Hold on a sec.

The beatings will continue until morale improves! Now get those crates loaded onto the truck. And you, come over here.

Now what seems to be the problem?

Nothing mr J. Just a little issue with not enough guys to lift them is all.

I see. Well then.

*BANG!*

Anyone else got a problem?

AHA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAH!

Reinholdt
2009-10-23, 11:23 AM
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light? Hahahaha HAHAHA!!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM)
In as Joker for all you nutcases who didn't get it. Drawing on my experience as a sadistic, maniacal monster.

http://www.oafe.net/yo/art/dcdh1j3.jpg
"Whatcha doing opening my gift box for?! That was for the Batman!"

PhantomFox
2009-10-23, 11:33 AM
This might not be very wise, but I can't pass this one up.

Murska
2009-10-23, 11:34 AM
In. Just normally.

Lord Magtok
2009-10-23, 11:42 AM
I'm do in. Arkham Asylum was twelve kinds of awesome.

Mordokai
2009-10-23, 11:48 AM
It's Maaaaaagggggy!!!

Commence the stabbing protocol :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

Aemoh
2009-10-23, 12:05 PM
In, says I.

Elder Tsofu
2009-10-23, 01:11 PM
Checking in, I've heard it's a lovely place for a vacation.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-10-23, 01:21 PM
I'm do in. Arkham Asylum was twelve kinds of awesome.
Oooh, it'sa Maggy!
*glomps*
*stabs in the back*

happyturtle
2009-10-23, 02:03 PM
http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics/image/Batman644_Joker_02.jpg

Inhuman Bot
2009-10-23, 03:50 PM
/in

AA was great.

Also, what's role claiming? Saying you want role ____?

If so, that seems a little pointless, as everyone'll know your it if noone else asks for it.

Murska
2009-10-23, 04:07 PM
Roleclaiming means, for example, saying that 'I am a Mason'.

TehSheen
2009-10-23, 04:34 PM
I'm in.................

PhantomFox
2009-10-23, 04:51 PM
So what kind of Joker are y'all aiming for? More monster or more clown?

Guancyto
2009-10-23, 05:22 PM
So very in.

RabbitHoleLost
2009-10-23, 05:22 PM
So, so in.
Of course, I can't play a Mistah J to save my life, and I don't have the time to devote that much energy, but I could certainly manage a little to play at all, in general.

Madmal
2009-10-23, 05:24 PM
erhmmm, sorry to bust your bubble up, kiddo. but clowns ARE monsters. not real difference there.

I'm in. Would like to apply as the Joker (i'm quite sure i have more than the minimun of necessary insanity) but college always manages to surprise me with more work (and i haven't played AA yet, my computer is scared of not beign worthy of that awesomeness.)

Fleeing Coward
2009-10-23, 06:13 PM
In, can the wolves kill the Joker if he causes too much trouble? :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-10-23, 06:17 PM
*twists FC's neck just enough to kill him*
Anybody else got any questions or complaints?

Mordokai
2009-10-23, 06:37 PM
Yeah... there seem to be blue fur all around the place...

Everybody in favour of shaving the one responsible for it, say aye.

AYE!

Blue Ghost
2009-10-23, 06:45 PM
What the heck, I'm in.

Lord Magtok
2009-10-23, 06:46 PM
Yeah... there seem to be blue fur all around the place...

Everybody in favour of shaving the one responsible for it, say aye.

http://fab.cba.mit.edu/classes/MIT/863.04/people/harrison/eyeball.jpg

*Waves some shears around menacingly*

PhantomFox
2009-10-23, 06:57 PM
erhmmm, sorry to bust your bubble up, kiddo. but clowns ARE monsters. not real difference there.

Well, yes. Joker is a Monster Clown. But are we going for a Joker more like Heath Ledger, or more of one like Jack Nicholson? One who tends towards depraved acts, or one more prone to lethal joy-buzzers and bang!-flag guns?

Madmal
2009-10-23, 07:23 PM
Well, yes. Joker is a Monster Clown.

I find that redundant. :smalltongue:

and i suppose whichever version of the Joker appears on the game. If not possible, then the César Romero version. :smallbiggrin:

RabbitHoleLost
2009-10-23, 07:35 PM
I find that redundant. :smalltongue:

and i suppose whichever version of the Joker appears on the game. If not possible, then the César Romero version. :smallbiggrin:

What I like about the Arkham Asylum Joker is that he's such a great compromise between the two more popular visions of the Joker (Which I tend to regard as the Hamill-voiced Animated one and Ledger's version).
Awful, horrible, cheesey jokes and just the right touch of creepiness and chaos-loving.
So, I suppose its up to whoever wins the position

Orzel
2009-10-23, 09:31 PM
I'm in. I'd be a great Joker but who has the time for that? Everyone will be like
"Joker, please don't kill me?"

and "Joker, how much C4 do you bake in a birthday cake?"
WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT!?
Now Riddler, there's a card. Question Marks are funny, period.

Oddity
2009-10-23, 10:07 PM
*Mmm*
"Mmmm
MMmmm
MMM
mMMMMMm
MMMMMMM
MMMMMMM!!!!"

*tears off tape*

"IIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!"

oops sorry, In.

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-24, 05:03 AM
In, can the wolves kill the Joker if he causes too much trouble? :smalltongue:

no :smalltongue:

Helgraf
2009-10-24, 05:26 AM
Oh, I'm applying for the Joker. I _have_ to.

Let's put a ... smile on your face.
(and make the world a better place?)

happyturtle
2009-10-24, 08:23 AM
A catwalk appears in the middle of the thread, and Joker walks to the end of it, in the spotlight. Oddly enough, she's carrying an accordion.

"Hello, my friends. Welcome to FASHION WEEK at Arkham Asylum. Those old NHS issue straight jackets? Old and tired! The new hawtness is COLOUR! Lots of it!"

"And now, enough of me... let's get to the fashions!"

She tosses the accordion into the air, does back handsprings to the top of the catwalk, and reaches up to catch the instrument. Which lands somewhere in the audience, a discordant jangle acting as its death cry.

"Oh, bugger. Stupid non-aerodynamic shape..." She takes a remote control out of her pocket and pushes a button. The destroyed accordion explodes in a rain of flaming confetti, while a goon rushes to her side with a new accordion.

Stepping out of the spotlight, she begins the music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh3v9_3Ev_Q), and joker goons, each with white faces, bright red smiles, and impeccably tailored purple suits, prance down the catwalk.

Start wearing purple wearing purple
Start wearing purple for me now
All your sanity and wits they will all vanish
I promise, it's just a matter of time...

Start wearing purple wearing purple
Start wearing purple for me now
All your sanity and wits they will all vanish
I promise, it's just a matter of time...

I know you since you were twenty, and I was twenty,
but thought that some years from now
a purple little little minion would be perfect
for dirty old and sexy clown...

Now I'm not sure why there are people here claiming to be me, but it's all good. The more of me the better, right? Right! You should ALL be me! Step right up and place your orders for your very own purple fashions. We have enough for everyone."

She turns directly to the camera and waves. "That means you too. Yeah, you guys staring into glowing rectangles, playing pretend as wolves and villagers. Yup. Talking to you. Send me your avatar, and I'll outfit it up in purple in time for the start of the game. Won't that put a smile on your face?"

Dallas-Dakota
2009-10-24, 09:03 AM
Yes!

Thenk you, Happy.
I listened to that song once, didn't get a title or where it was from and have been searching for it for ages.

And now finally, I have found it. BWAHAHAHA.

Madmal
2009-10-24, 09:46 AM
Joker is a girl now? hot. :smalltongue:
you know, in a bit on a conflicted sense, but still...

also, i may have an idea for the halloween avi week, but i need to finish some things first.

BishFish
2009-10-24, 09:53 AM
In!!!
this will be so cool where everyone knows who the Joker is!!!!!!

EagleWiz
2009-10-24, 02:52 PM
I am definitly in.

calar
2009-10-24, 08:16 PM
Whats this? I haven't signed up yet? Well I better fix that. Im in.

billtodamax
2009-10-25, 01:52 AM
In! Not as joker, as I usually give up RP by the third day. It sucks, but there it is.

Mr. Moon
2009-10-25, 04:11 PM
A short, blond haired fox-girl bounces into the room, looking rather excited. I'm in!" She announces, cheerfully. I'm debating being in as the Joker... because then I'd have incentive to actually... y'know, actually not auto. But then, I'm a lazy twit..." She tilts her head and rubs her chin, considering this. Finally, she shrugs, throwing the long, straight black cane she's totally been carrying this whole time into the air, and catching it, ballencing it accross her shoulders.
"Eh, what the heck. In as Joker!"

Lord Magtok
2009-10-25, 07:26 PM
"Chance, friends. Chance is everything. Whether you're born or not, whether you live or die, whether you're good or bad, wolf or mason. It's all arbitrary.

Now, a few of you have been asking why I didn't audition for the role of Joker. Please. Do I look like the sort of man (Or woman, given the gender swap in at least one of our applicants) who wears lipstick and trips into chemical vats? Is this the demeanor of a mad clown, the personality of a ashen-faced trickster who won't stop babbling about pale moonlight and dancing devils?"

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/th_magtok3.png

"Is this the face of your Joker, kiddies? Not a chance! The name's Chrome-Face, and unlike that fool with the seaweed hair, or the pathetic little worm on the other side of my face, I'm nothing to laugh about."

Lex-Kat
2009-10-25, 08:04 PM
In to be killed first day. :smallsmile:

Artemis97
2009-10-25, 08:10 PM
"Well, hello there, everyone." A sensous voice purrs. "You don't mind if I join your little game, do you?" Asks the red-haired woman who just entered the thread. She wore a shimmery green dress that showed off her every curve, its long slit revealing legs that seemed to go on forever.

She was none other than Poison Ivy. Although Artemis realizes playing the villainess could get her killed off quickly, she really can't resist.

"It looks like I'm in."

UncleWolf
2009-10-25, 09:39 PM
I'm in! And supporting Happy as...

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/harlanquinnmallet.png

Wolfy Quinn!* :smallbiggrin:

*Image courtesy of Happyturtle.

Guancyto
2009-10-25, 11:43 PM
"Well, hello there, everyone." A sensous voice purrs. "You don't mind if I join your little game, do you?" Asks the red-haired woman who just entered the thread. She wore a shimmery green dress that showed off her every curve, its long slit revealing legs that seemed to go on forever.

She was none other than Poison Ivy. Although Artemis realizes playing the villainess could get her killed off quickly, she really can't resist.

"It looks like I'm in."

>_>

She can seduce me any time! I mean yeah there's the whole horrible screaming death the following night thing, but totally worth it.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2009-10-25, 11:47 PM
In like the next ice age. Possibly just for some ice puns.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/607/freezegoblinkr9.png
Well, other folks were postin' Bat-Foe-Avatars.... (it's by Tiffanie Lirle, for credit where credit's due)

TFT
2009-10-25, 11:58 PM
I guess I'll join. The joker is too big of a role for me though.

happyturtle
2009-10-26, 07:36 AM
"Batman themed avatars for everyone! Wheeee!"

Yes, I'm taking requests, first come first serve until I run out of steam or get bored or distracted or... oooh! An ice cream truck! *runs after*

Dirk Kris
2009-10-26, 07:37 AM
OMG, in in in in in in in!

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-26, 07:10 PM
Added the rule about Auto-lynches.

Wizibirb
2009-10-26, 07:35 PM
I really shouldn't do this but in. How can I say no to possibly lynching Batman.
:smallbiggrin:

Lizard Lord
2009-10-27, 12:28 AM
"Batman themed avatars for everyone! Wheeee!"

Yes, I'm taking requests, first come first serve until I run out of steam or get bored or distracted or... oooh! An ice cream truck! *runs after*

Do we pm you requests or go to the arts and crafts forum?

Oh and in.

happyturtle
2009-10-27, 02:30 AM
Do we pm you requests or go to the arts and crafts forum?

Oh and in.

PM, please. I rarely leave SMBG .... the other subforums scare me....

Deathslayer7
2009-10-27, 11:16 AM
In, 10 characters

Darkcomet
2009-10-27, 09:49 PM
In, I guess. Don't expect much of interest from me, though.

RabbitHoleLost
2009-10-28, 12:55 AM
There is suddenly a slew of Harley avatars in the playground.
I am no longer a beautiful and unique butterfly D=

Dirk Kris
2009-10-28, 06:48 AM

"It looks like I'm in."

((Shucks, I was hoping I could play as Ivy. Plan B - Sugar and Spice!))
Two girls walk in, polar opposites, though both move with the same seductive strut. One, a fair-skinned blonde with tightly curled ringlets framing her cherubic face, is dressed in a lacy white babydoll dress with thich high stockings. Her lips gloss is pale pink and shimmery. The other, her long dark hair unkempt and wild, wears tight black leather. Sporting a corset and mini skirt that leaves her long legs bare, her lips are painted a deep red. Their eyes move as one, scouting out the room. The blonde giggles and blushes, her cheeks turning an attractive pink. The raven-haired beauty chuckles darkly.
"I'm Sugar."
"I'm Spice. And we never play nice."

((Yep, that's right, Two Face's girls.))

There is suddenly a slew of Harley avatars in the playground.
I am no longer a beautiful and unique butterfly D=

Please, never say that again, Bitsy. Love ya. *smooch*

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-29, 07:25 PM
Only two days before closing the sign ups for Joker role. Join in people (not necessarily as Joker)!

Freshmeat
2009-10-30, 03:53 AM
Batman is my role model. :smalltongue:
So: in.

ThePhantom
2009-10-30, 05:02 PM
"Two-Face, The Joker, Poison Ivy. Arkham is a hotbed of criminals tonight. At least the Batman also here. And I'll do my part to keep those lunatics in here, and out of Gotham."

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-31, 08:12 AM
~10 hours left for Joker sign ups. Don't miss the chance, people!

happyturtle
2009-10-31, 08:32 AM
Heehee

Hahahahaha

*snicker*

*chortle*

I sprayed my Joker Juice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_venom) all over Gotham City, but it seems to have had unpredictable effects! Some of you turned into Joker clones, but the rest....

Well, see for yourself!

{table]Happyturtle as Joker|Moon_Called as Joker|Helgraf as Joker|DD the Cookiemonster as Joker
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/happyjoker5.png|http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/loonyfoxjoker.png|http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/renfieldjoker.png|http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/dd.png
The Bookworm as Joker|Wolfbane as Harlan Quinn|Lex-kat as Harley Quinn|Sanity702 as Batman
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/bookworm.png|http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/harlanquinnmallet.png|http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/lexiquinn.png|http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/sanity.png
Supagoof as Scarecrow|Lizard Lord as Killer Croc|Lord Magtok as Two-Face|Dirk Kris as Sugar and Spice
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/goofcrow.png|http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/croc2.png|http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/magtok3.png|http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/dirk.png
Kid Kris as the Reddler|ThePhantom as Commissioner Gordon|Jacklu as Killer Moth|SMEE as Supergirl
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/reddler3.png|http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/thephantom.png|http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/killermoth.png|http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/supersmee4.png|

[/table]

Is there any doubt who the real Joker is? :smallbiggrin:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa67/Undertaker_071/voteforjoker.jpg

Mordokai
2009-10-31, 08:48 AM
She has my vote.

That poster was quite... persuasive.

The Bookworm
2009-10-31, 10:02 AM
She gets my vote too. How else could I repay her for my Joker avatar? Don't kill me. I don't want to die!

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-31, 10:14 AM
Just to let everyone know: There will be NO voting for Joker. All Joker wannabes will know the details via PM, after the deadline. When the Joker will be chosen, I want to keep it secret until his (or her) great entrance.

happyturtle
2009-10-31, 10:24 AM
I will, of course, be collecting votes anyway. They're so pretty and shiny and make me feel special!

So VOTE FOR ME!!!!!! :smallfurious:

Reinholdt
2009-10-31, 10:26 AM
I will, of course, be collecting votes anyway. They're so pretty and shiny and make me feel special!

So VOTE FOR ME!!!!!! :smallfurious:
Sure.

Happyturtle :smallcool:

UncleWolf
2009-10-31, 11:35 AM
*hits Reinholdt with a giant mallet*

No pointing at Ms. J!

*votes for Happy as The Joker*

Opeth_Freak
2009-10-31, 07:30 PM
Finally, fully tied and restrained, Joker entered the Asylum with a close assistance of Batman. Several guards, Aaron Cash among them, quickly surrounded the evil jester and began escorting him to his cell. Warden Quincy Sharp approached the Dark Knight.

"Gotham is once again in debt to you. Thank you for your help. We'll take care of him now."

"I will assist the guards. There is something that bothers me."

"Everything is under control, I assure you, but of course feel free to do it."

The Dark Knight slowly followed the cordon. Joker was of course more than pleased with it.

"Oh, what's the matter Bats? We had a nice romantic ride in your car, and you don't want to bid the farewell now? ACHACHACHA. BWACHACHACHA! Actually I have a brilliant idea. How about we'll throw a great PARTY in here! I'm sure a lot of our old friends will come to it. Scarecrow, Harley, Riddler, Ivy..."

"Shut up, Joker!" Aaron Cash interrupted.

"Oh don't worry Cash. You can have an invitation as well. I'm sure, Croc will be more than Happy to see you again heheheheOUCH! Watch out with that teaser. You can hurt someone with that thing, you know? BWACHACHA!"

It's gonna be a long night...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

JOKER RECRUITMENT IS OVER! All participants will get their instruction shortly. In the meantime, normal sign ups are open till the 8th November. Sign up, and have fun People!

Fawkes
2009-11-01, 06:23 PM
In, as Red Hood!

happyturtle
2009-11-01, 06:33 PM
MechaFawkes thought he had until midnight tonight to sign up as Joker. Can we squeeze him in still, Opeth? Pweeeeease?! http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/happy0191.gif

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-01, 06:36 PM
Okay, I'll send him a PM. But this time if you'll miss the deadline, the there will be no more mercy, go that? :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2009-11-01, 08:28 PM
Thank you. Response sent.

Is it weird that I'm actually nervous about this?

Shadowcaller
2009-11-01, 08:33 PM
I guess I will sign up...

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-02, 03:56 PM
2 hours left, and I'm still missing 3 entries. Hurry up people.

happyturtle
2009-11-02, 03:59 PM
*goes to poke Mah Rival, who is almost certainly one of the three*

You did get mine... right? >.>

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-02, 04:01 PM
*goes to poke Mah Rival, who is almost certainly one of the three*

You did get mine... right? >.>

Yes, your is counted already.

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-02, 06:08 PM
Joker Challenge #2 has begun, 4 people left for the Joker role. PM's are already sent, get to the work, folks!

If you didn't get a PM from me - Sorry. All entries were awesome, but unfortunately I cannot let 5 (yes, I got only 5 entries. One person conceded, 3 didn't send me an entry at all) Jokers running around Asylum. I hope you'll have fun playing a non-Joker role as well :smallsmile:

Fawkes
2009-11-02, 06:20 PM
...ouch.

I didn't expect to be chosen, but honestly, was it necessary to explicitly let me know I was last place?

Mr. Moon
2009-11-02, 06:42 PM
I missed it?
Aww...
v.v
Sowwy, MC hasn't gotten on to Giant lately.

Blue Ghost
2009-11-02, 08:52 PM
Can I withdraw from the game? I anticipate that I may not have time for full involvement.

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-02, 08:57 PM
...ouch.

I didn't expect to be chosen, but honestly, was it necessary to explicitly let me know I was last place?

As I said, it was still very good. :smallsmile:

Can I withdraw from the game? I anticipate that I may not have time for full involvement.

Sure you can. I cannot force you to play it :smallwink:

Give me the confirmation, and I'll scratch you.

Blue Ghost
2009-11-02, 09:07 PM
Confirmation given. I may still watch.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-04, 08:42 AM
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

happyturtle
2009-11-04, 08:44 AM
"All in favour of dropping Sugar and Spice into a big vat of acid... say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

*pulls the lever*

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-04, 10:28 AM
Withdrawing from Joker-time.

Just don't have the energy and stuffs.

My ''vote'' is for Helgraf!

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-04, 10:58 AM
Withdrawing from Joker-time.

Just don't have the energy and stuffs.

My ''vote'' is for Helgraf!

You missed the deadline anyway, you know? :smalltongue:

Oh, and BTW, deadline for another challenge is near, and I'm still missing two entries. Hurry up people

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-04, 06:47 PM
Aaaand... Two finalists just got their PM with final challenge! Good Luck, people!

Gotta say, that was really tough situation... Those two people who were knocked out in semis: That was awesome Heath Ledger style Joker, and believe me, if that would be The Dark Knight WW (hmmm...), you would be in the finals for sure. I'm looking for a Joker similar to this from the AA game though, and so the results.

Once again, good work, and I'll hope you'll enjoy the game anyway :smallsmile:

Lizard Lord
2009-11-04, 06:55 PM
As good as Heath Ledger's Joker is, to me Mark Hamil is the Joker.

I hear his laugh in my nightmares. It is accompanied by either Luke Skywalker with clown makeup or the Joker wielding a lightsaber.

Thufir
2009-11-04, 07:04 PM
Grar Heath Ledger is the best Joker grar.

Once casting is done, any chance we might get to see what all the entrants came up with? I'm getting quite curious.
Maybe leave out those written by the winner, in case they want to use them in-game, I suppose...

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-04, 07:08 PM
I already promised one of the contestants, that all of the entries will be posted... But probably after the game. I don't want to see comments like 'but xxx did it better IMO' before the game starts.

Lizard Lord
2009-11-04, 07:43 PM
Heath Ledger and Mark Hamil are two different sytles of the Joker. You can't really compare them imo.

Mark Hamil IS the Joker for me because he is the one I grew up with. When I imagine the Joker's voice it is Hamil's, not anyone else.

Fawkes
2009-11-04, 08:08 PM
Still bitter about the 'last place' thing. I demand a good role as penance! (Good as in interesting, not as in villager. Though the two are not exclusive.)

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-04, 08:29 PM
Whoever gets seer/wolf, make sure to scry/kill Fawkes first to see if he got favourable treatment :smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2009-11-04, 09:09 PM

<.<

>.>

Helgraf
2009-11-05, 02:45 AM
Hrmm. Bah. I say.

banjo1985
2009-11-05, 08:16 AM
You nasty Jokers and evil-doers better watch out, Elan-Robin is on the prowl!

Thanks Happy :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-11-05, 08:40 AM
Just as a random thought, it'd be awesome if the Joker chose his team. :smalltongue:

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-05, 09:25 AM
It would be, but it won't, sorry :smalltongue:

Jontom Xire
2009-11-05, 10:03 AM
Is there still room for me to sign up?

I'm a bit short on games at the moment and this one looks interesting.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-05, 11:40 AM
And if not, I'l give my spot to Jontom if that could be possible.

I'm a tad(read: really) busy with RL.

happyturtle
2009-11-05, 11:45 AM
Recruitment is still open through midnight on Saturday.

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-05, 02:05 PM
Is there still room for me to sign up?

I'm a bit short on games at the moment and this one looks interesting.

Yes there is. There's no space limit in this game.

Mordokai
2009-11-06, 03:33 PM
Can we start this early? I'm out of games and I could do with at least a role PM, to tie me over :smallbiggrin:

Teron
2009-11-07, 01:26 AM
I'd like to join, please.

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-07, 07:10 PM
Okie Dokie!

Recruitment is now officially closed! We have 46 players aboard, which is pretty awesome.

This should be also the end of the Joker challenge... But I'm still missing one of the final entries. To be honest, that would be terribly lame to end this thing with a walkover, so here's the deal - It's already 1AM in here, and I'm terribly tired anyway, so I'll just go to sleep. The second finalist has time until I'll wake up in the morning. Hurry up!

Because of this, all roles will be assigned tomorrow, and the game should start on time (which is 9th November).

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-08, 05:37 AM
A shame it hand to end like that, but I extended the deadline already, and I'm not going to do it second time...

The Joker challenge is finished! The person who won, already knows it. Now it's time for you to prepare your Grand Opening Speech. Have fun! :smallbiggrin:

In the meantime, all of you people, expect your role PM's later today!

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-08, 10:45 AM
All people should get their role PM's by now, except from Dallas-Dakota, who has full box. The game will start tomorrow.

To prevent Gamebreaking attempts - all role PM's are the copy of what you see in the first post, only slightly edited, so now it's not plural (for example instead of Arkham Guards, you have 'Arkham Guard' in your PM). I also made some villager PM's in a quote box, while other in not, so don't use it to identify roles as well, because it's random.

Jontom Xire
2009-11-08, 12:34 PM
Wow, First in game post.

Drunk, full of roast lamb, tired from not enough sleep due to baby - Murska.

Mr. Moon
2009-11-08, 01:06 PM
I think I'm gonna wait to see whether or not Rival made Joker before I decide which side/character I'm gonna RP... I can't be on her side, now can I? ^^

Fawkes
2009-11-08, 01:30 PM
Wow, First in game post.

Drunk, full of roast lamb, tired from not enough sleep due to baby - Murska.

Uh, I don't think the game's started yet.

Jontom Xire
2009-11-09, 03:28 AM
Oh, ok. I thought all role PMs being out meant game had started. Too much wine, I guess :smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-09, 04:32 AM
Wine? Wine?! WINE?!

THIS. IS. MEAD!!!

*kicks into pit*

:tongue:

Madmal
2009-11-09, 09:09 AM
... *facepalm* :smallsigh:

Hey DD, want to see a magic trick? *shows pencil* :smallamused:

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-09, 05:46 PM
Finally, the cordon reached the highest security cells area, where even more guards, as well as Jim Gordon awaited their new (old) guest. Old commissioner greeted his friend, as Joker was busy with mocking Cash and other guards.

"Glad to see you safe and sound again, Batman. You alright?"

"I'm fine, Jim."

"That's good. I'm glad it's over so quickly already..."

"Too quickly. I don't like it. I think he's still up to something. I will better go with him, straight to his cell."

But as the Dark Knight approached to his nemesis, Aaron Cash stopped him.

"I'm sorry Batman. No one, except from Arkham staff can go beyond this point. Rules are rules."

"I can assure you, if there's anyone competent enough to..."

"It's okay Jim. I'll observe from here."

"Oh, don't worry Bats. I'll send a postcard and everything!" Joker joined the conversation. "Besides I'm sure, we'll meet again very shortly... And with silent chuckle, Joker crossed the highest security zone border, still accompanied by two guards. Energy barrier went on, separating the criminal from Batman, as he observed the situation through the glass.

"I didn't like that last sentence of his."

"Me neither. Something will happen, I'm sure of it."

And just as he spoke those words, everything went to hell. At first, Joker faked tripping his leg and falling to the ground, and then hit hit the guard with a headbutt as he tried to help him stand up. Few seconds later, Joker hit the second guard as well, and began strangling him with his handcuffs.

"Cash, open the barrier, quickly!"

"I'm trying!" replied Cash, while operating the nearby console.

In the meantime, both guards were dead already, and Joker was free again thanks to the keys one of them had.

"Ah, much better! Now, let's start the show shall we? Harley darling, are you ready?"

"Ready as always, Mr. J!" replied the girl in the room several corridors away. She pulled the switch, and the barrier behind Joker's back disappeared.

"Welcome to my Funhouse, Bats! I hope, you'll enjoy it... Oh, and how could I forget about the most important line?" Joker's grin got even bigger than usual. "Catch me if you can..." And with those words, he disappeared in the maze-like corridors of Arkham.

Meanwhile, Aaron finally managed to disable the barrier on their side.

"Damn, someone took over the controls of all security system. Not good."

"Oracle will take care of this. I'll go after him."

"You know this is a trap, Batman."

"I know. Not the first one, and probably not the last one..."

"Be careful."

"I will, Jim... I will..."

Another showdown begun.

---------------------------------------------

GAME STARTS! Day 1 begins and ends in ~48 hours. Get your votes in!

And finally, the Joker role goes to...

Happyturtle!

Congratulations, and have fun Happy. Joker is all yours (well, except from narrations anyway :smallwink:).

Mordokai
2009-11-09, 06:01 PM
*applauds happyturtle*

Yeah, I know, she can't be lynched. Doesn't mean I'm letting her off the hook, however :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2009-11-09, 06:29 PM
Over the PA system, dance music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Na44-wSYnE) starts playing.

Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I do disagree?
I've travelled the world and the seven seas.
Everybody...

Get this party started on a Saturday night
Everybody's waiting for me to arrive
Sending out the message to all of my goons
Don't forget the streamers and to hang the balloons
Come and find me Batman - you can follow the screams
There'll be lots of laughs if you know what I mean

I'm coming up so you better get this party started

Making my connection as I enter the room
Everybody's chilling as I set up the groove
Pumping up the volume with this brand new beat
Everybody's laughing and they're laughing for me
All of you are wondering just how long I'll last
I'll be having fun, you'll be kissing my... Bat :smallwink:

Get this party started
Get this party started right now --- GO BALLOONS!

A few balloons and streamers pour down, exploding on contact.

"Heeheeheee HAHAHAHAHA ... Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. We're getting more balloons. All balloons. All balloons should be going. Come on, guys! Let's move it. We need more balloons. I want all balloons to go. Go, confetti. Go, confetti. Go, confetti. I want more balloons. What's happening to the balloons? We need more balloons. We need all of them coming down. Go, balloons. Balloons. What's happening balloons? There's not enough coming down. All balloons! Why the hell is nothing falling? What the hell are you guys doing up there? We want more balloons coming down. More balloons. More balloons...." :smallfurious:

The audio is abruptly cut off.

UncleWolf
2009-11-09, 06:47 PM
Harlan jumps into Ms. J's desk, stretching out. "Its okay Puddin-pop, I'm sure the pretty balloons will be ready next time."

happyturtle
2009-11-09, 07:00 PM
Joker backhands Harlan, making him fly across the room. "You fool. This isn't a dress rehearsal. This is the big day... everything is supposed to be PERFECT!"

UncleWolf
2009-11-09, 07:15 PM
Harlen scoots back from Ms. J as she vents. "But... your voice was wonderful during the song. And your hair was perfect. If the balloons meant that much to you, Puddin, let me make it up to you."

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-09, 07:18 PM
Poison Ivy looks up to the commotion and sees her Harley slapped back into a wall.

You leave Harley alone, Jokes!

Red, could you get me out of here?

Wizibirb
2009-11-09, 07:41 PM
Jon new today was going to be a bad day when he woke up. The part-time staff never got called in unless some major freak was being hauled in. Sure enough it was the biggest freak in all of Gotham Joker. Jon sat in the cafeteria when the music started to play, God, I need a new job.... Sighing to himself he dodges the few falling balloons. Knowing the Joker they would probably do some major damage if he touched them. Picking up his radio he tried his supervisors frequency. Bob, Whats going on.

((Deathslayer7))

Lord Magtok
2009-11-09, 08:08 PM
Player list:
1. Happyturtle
2. DD the Cookiemonster
3. Mordokai
So on and so forth...

"Dallas-Dakota's the second person on the player list. More than enough reason to pick him out for me."

Mr. Moon
2009-11-09, 08:15 PM
Somewhere, in the center of the asylum, a youngish teenage girl is hunched up in the corner of a cell, giggling madly to herself. It's too dark to make out much of what she's wearing, the only possible light source is a lamp that's been turned off.
"Ohhh, Batsybatsybatsy..." The girl giggles, turning over a toy Batterang in her dirty hands. "You've finally come for me." She chokes at the last bit, her voice shaking slightly. "You've finally come..."

((Random point at Banjo.))

RabbitHoleLost
2009-11-09, 08:28 PM
Women.
Beautiful, pointless, zombie women everywhere. Perfect. Perfect.
His masterpiece was not yet complete. Not yet.
But he would pick the perfect woman, the perfect zombie, and he would make her scream, writhing in pain as his knife cut effortlessly through her, caressing her flesh with a deadly touch. And she would be liberated from the nothingness of life, immortalized in the art of his skin.
From the shadows, Victor Zsasz watched.
Silently, he selected the one. The lucky one.
Artemis97.

Lex-Kat
2009-11-09, 09:35 PM
((Rabbit's playing? :smalleek: I thought she was never ever ever ever going to play again. :smalltongue:))

Pixie-Quinn enters the asylum looking for her hero. The girl of her dreams.

She holds a picture of Harley being captured after one of her capers as she searches for her.

Maybe the PhantomFox knows where she is? ((He's number 13 on the list. Very lucky. :smallamused:))

PhantomFox
2009-11-09, 10:30 PM
Hmm, first day point? Let's go with the quiet Aemoh.

Aemoh
2009-11-09, 11:27 PM
*day 1 random point at Calar*

Inhuman Bot
2009-11-09, 11:55 PM
(Random AA question. Who was the traitorous guard? Frank somethingorother?)

That Artemis97 Moon Called is looking pretty shifty. Standing there, not speaking? Come to your defence, good sir Madam..

calar
2009-11-10, 12:07 AM
The Bookworm for the avatar. Clearly you want to be like the Joker. :smalltongue:

Helgraf
2009-11-10, 12:14 AM
Watches, glasses, tickers, timers. To the second, to the microsecond. Everything running like clockwork - just the way he knew it would.

"Enough time for a spot of tea, Hatter?"

Moon-Called; sure, she claims to be HT's rival and HT is the joker - what better place to hide a wanted criminal. A two-faced woman, if you will.

Lizard Lord
2009-11-10, 12:22 AM
Moon-Called

Why? Cause I feel like it.

Artemis97
2009-11-10, 12:56 AM
The lady in green turns to regard Anatharon, tossing her long red locks over one shoulder. She stands there, hands on her hips, giving him a look of utter disdain. "Sir?" Poison Ivy echoes. "Sir, you must be blind. Any real man could see I'm all woman." She gestures to herself and laughs wickedly.

Deathslayer7
2009-11-10, 01:01 AM
sanity702 then.

Fawkes
2009-11-10, 01:07 AM
(Random AA question. Who was the traitorous guard? Frank somethingorother?)

Frank Boles.

billtodamax
2009-11-10, 01:52 AM
"God. What is this pounding? I must have had a fun time last night."

I sit up and look around the room. My uniform and name-tag - "Jimmy Page" - hang upside down by their legs from the fan. My hat's upside down, under the bed. My shoes are nowhere to be found. I start to slowly sit up, and I feel my head. I lower my hand, and see a sticky red substance. I panic, before realising that it's just lipstick.

I get up shakily, holding my head in my hands as the noise from outside my room filters in. I wanders over to my little bathroom and look in the mirror. There's a big lipstick kiss in the middle of my forehead, and for some reason I have a black-eye.
"What the hell did I get up to last night?" I half whisper, half mutter. It really was a phenomenal black eye. It was like a rainbow. A rainbow of pain.

I wash my face, get changed into my uniform, and head to the breakfast area.
"God it's noisy out here." I think, getting some coffee. Some sort of ruckus going on. I rub my eyes wearily and head to the detention area to see what's going on.

((Fawkes))

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-10, 02:00 AM
Points at Murska before JX does.

Shadowcaller
2009-11-10, 02:18 AM
((Artemis97 since poison ivy makes me shiver.))

Oddity
2009-11-10, 02:57 AM
A dark haired boy hangs upside-down in a straight jacket from the highest group of cells in Arkham. He is one of the lucky ones, fortunate to have fresh air through the bars of his cell. The less dangerous of the inmates were permitted this lesser level of confinement purely because they were in Arkham for their own safety. This boy, if he could ever roam the streets, was one who would at first strike a bystander as normal, but who would somehow manage to draw trouble to him.
"Hsat Ud Ewats Tzie Ruf Chim"
His uttering, a constant drone seemed to bring out the worst in people. His figure would be encroached upon my many an inquisitive listener only to be nearly consumed when they finally had their fill.
So sadly, this teenager (a mere 15 years of age) was locked in Arkham. The so called 'Department of protection's best solution for all in Gotham to have peace.
"Ouy nad I ni a tiltel yot spoh"
The boy mumbled as a caped figure's shadow danced across the dirty marble floor of the cell.
((Anatharon))

Jontom Xire
2009-11-10, 03:09 AM
Criminality is in the blood. I point at the Joker's father, Murska.

Murska
2009-11-10, 04:53 AM
I have a feeling about Moon Called.

Robert Blackletter
2009-11-10, 06:47 AM
Random day one Sanity702

banjo1985
2009-11-10, 07:52 AM
"Watch out evildoers! Robin is on the case, by willickers I am!"

A young blonde-haired man bounces through the asylum, clearly one of the inmates. He watched far too many Batman re-runs, and now believes himself to be Robin. AT least it's not Adam West.

Robin bolts down the corridor and runs into Robert Blackletter.

"Woah, sorry there! Weren't you Gothicbob yesterday? Ah well, that's schizophrenia for you!"

Thufir
2009-11-10, 08:33 AM
Anatharon for confusing me with a name change.

UncleWolf
2009-11-10, 08:51 AM
Anatharon for misspelling Artemis' name.

@SC: Sure that's in a bad way? :smallwink:

happyturtle
2009-11-10, 08:58 AM
"Oh, Pookie, I can never stay mad at you. Here's the list of inmates I'd like you to go and release at once. And when you get to my dad's cell, be careful. He's very backstabby."

Shadowcaller
2009-11-10, 09:02 AM
Anatharon for misspelling Artemis' name.

@SC: Sure that's in a bad way? :smallwink:

Yes, in a bad way. I don't like the seductive types of persons.

UncleWolf
2009-11-10, 09:07 AM
Harlan smiles. "Okay Dokey Ms. J!" He skips off to the prison cells and potential partiers within.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-10, 10:27 AM
Sugar, the petite blonde girl, and Spice, the voluptuous raven-haired beauty, reach through the bars of their cells to hold hands.

Sugar giggles, boucing on her toes with excitement. "Oh, Spice, is it time? I've been looking forward to this party so much! I even got a new ribbon for it."

Spice chuckles darkly, leaning closer to the bars, hoping to catch sight of the little jester who was supposed to free them. "Patience, dear. Soon enough, and then we'll make them pay. Pay dearly."

Sugar gasps quietly. "You...you think Facey's in here somewhere?"

Spice nods slowly. "Face? He's gotta be. Where else would he be? Don't worry - we'll find him."

((Banjo because I wanna keep him in my cell, with his cute little tights. Rawr.))

D_Lord
2009-11-10, 10:48 AM
Choas is everywhere and things are going to get worst before they get better.
Lets start making things worst with Anatharon

ThePhantom
2009-11-10, 10:50 AM
After Batman leaves, Gordon heads into the asylum, gun in hand.

"Now, the phone should be over there. Once I get to it, then I can call for backup and get this mess cleaned up sooner."

(Anatharon)

UncleWolf
2009-11-10, 11:39 AM
Harlan hums merrily to himself, passing by the empty cells. He stops when he sees the two girls and waves merrily.

"Hi Sugar, Hello Spice. You two here to join Ms. J's wonderful party too?"

Reinholdt
2009-11-10, 11:49 AM
Catwoman stalked the outside of the Asylum. Already she could hear the ruckus inside. She had been tipped off this might happen. And while messing with the super-villains of Gotham wasn't really her gig, she couldn't have anything happen to her Bat-toy, could she? From the sound of it, he'd need her help too.

Gracefully scaling the walls with a combination of whip, jump, and claws, she ascends quickly to the skylight at the very top. Cutting a hole, she lithely drops in, landing quietly. "Mmm... where are you hiding Batman?"

((Lord Magtok for being my arch-nemesis))

Dirk Kris
2009-11-10, 12:16 PM
Harlan hums merrily to himself, passing by the empty cells. He stops when he sees the two girls and waves merrily.

"Hi Sugar, Hello Spice. You two here to join Ms. J's wonderful party too?"
Sugar nods eagerly, cherubic blonde curls bouncing.

Spice chuckles at the pretty girl's enthusiasm. "Don't threaten me with a good time, Harlan. Look, let us know if you see the boss."

Sugar giggles again - it sounds like a bell tinkling. "Facey'll be so glad to see us!" She claps her hands.

Spice shakes her head, long black hair spreading over her back like a fan. "Come on, Sug. Let's go find him."

Sugar nods, reaching over to take her partner's hand. She skips off down the cellblock, Spice walking quickly to keep up.

Inhuman Bot
2009-11-10, 02:13 PM
"Your all against me? Without guards like me, the Asylum will be overrun in days! Open your eyes, people! We need to stick together!"

Wolf: It was late! :smallfrown:

Supagoof
2009-11-10, 02:18 PM
For years I've watched her terrorize these forums in my name, but now she will know what it means to have true fear stuck in her veins.

Moon Called, are you afraid yet? You will be....

The shadow calls out with the distinct figure of the scarecrow looming. As the shadow dissappears into the darkness, the silent hissing of gas is heard. Suddenly the one known as Moon Called finds herself locked in a chair. A projector clicks on from behind her. Appearing on screen is an all too distinct and familiar image...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

RabbitHoleLost
2009-11-10, 02:19 PM
The lady in green turns to regard Anatharon, tossing her long red locks over one shoulder. She stands there, hands on her hips, giving him a look of utter disdain. "Sir?" Poison Ivy echoes. "Sir, you must be blind. Any real man could see I'm all woman." She gestures to herself and laughs wickedly.

Oh yes, oh yes. She was all woman. All woman. Zsasz grinned and continued watching her, his pale, spidery fingers stroking the blade of his beloved knife, slitting the pads of his fingers over and over again.
He knew just where to put her mark, too. Right on the side of his wrist. It would be beautiful, cutting into her, and then replicating the cut on himself.

Madmal
2009-11-10, 03:07 PM
(Robert Blackletter, for ALSO confusing me with a name change

Is this some kind of new diversion ww tactic? because it's working.)

Inhuman Bot
2009-11-10, 03:22 PM
"Okay, please now folks, I'm a member of the Arkham HSF and I promise we'll solve this thing if you just calm down."

Mordokai
2009-11-10, 03:29 PM
OK, I'll bite it. Who's next in line? Murska and MC, if memory serves(which it may not).

*points at Murska*

Murska
2009-11-10, 03:30 PM
(MC and Artemis, in fact.)

Orzel
2009-11-10, 07:36 PM
A lone officer wipes his brow and runs his hand down his face.
"Oh boy . What a day."

He adds a little sugar to his coffee but suddenly stops in mid-stir.

(Anatharon)

Thufir
2009-11-10, 07:48 PM
Oops I guess? So who to change to...? Artemis and Moon_Called don't play a lot of WW games, so I feel it would be unfair to lynch them on day 1.

*Notices new post since I started typing this reply*

Someone's being inattentive, Orzel.

Inhuman Bot
2009-11-10, 07:56 PM
Oops I guess? So who to change to...? Artemis and Moon_Called don't play a lot of WW games, so I feel it would be unfair to lynch them on day

Psh, hasn't stopped people from bandwagoning on me. :smallwink::smalltongue:

Thufir
2009-11-10, 08:25 PM
Yeah, well if I'd known who you were without having to go check the Name Change thread, maybe I would've remembered that. :smalltongue:

TehSheen
2009-11-10, 08:36 PM
Moon Called, I guess.

Inhuman Bot
2009-11-10, 09:22 PM
Changing my vote to Moon Called in an effort to get the hate off of me. :smallwink:

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2009-11-10, 09:27 PM
In light of not having any idea who to point at, I point at Oddity.

In light of being Mr Freeze, I'll sta here, in my nice frosted cell, until Batman runs past, so I can reach out through the bars and warn him of the Joker's trap in the next room.

The Bookworm
2009-11-10, 09:39 PM
A pair of fat men meander down the hallway. Looking at them, you would never guess this was the first time they were out from the cells they were in for seven years.
"Well, Dum, this is new. Joker escaped. Us out."
"Finally."
"Yes. Finally. Reform the-"
"Wonderland Gang. Yes, I think-"
"that would be a good idea. I also have something else to say."
"That it's good to see me again after seven years. Yes, it's good to see you too."
(Murska))

Mr. Moon
2009-11-10, 09:50 PM
((... Do you guys not want me playing WW? I keep getting first-day wagons on the few games I join... It's kinda depressing, really. Besides, I'm just gonna auto anyway, and I just wanna RP... v.v
In the sake of self-survival, Anatharon.))

For years I've watched her terrorize these forums in my name, but now she will know what it means to have true fear stuck in her veins.

Moon Called, are you afraid yet? You will be....

The shadow calls out with the distinct figure of the scarecrow looming. As the shadow dissappears into the darkness, the silent hissing of gas is heard. Suddenly the one known as Moon Called finds herself locked in a chair. A projector clicks on from behind her. Appearing on screen is an all too distinct and familiar image...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

((Well, I'm not RPing MC in this game, but... Well, why not?))

The girl's eyes go wide as she finds herself somehow out of her cell, and in a compleatly different room.
The walls weren't padded on this one.
Why wasn't it padded...?
A voice came, from the corner, and the girl's head spins in the darkness, trying to find the source of the voice. She tries to stand, but cries out as she's pulled back down by... chains? On her arms and legs? "Wh-who's there?" She whimpers, pressing back against her chair.
Something behind her clicks, and she screams, jumping. She jumps again as the box of light appears infront of her, red text flickering inside it. "N-no... No..." She whispers, eyes wide in the darkness. In the light from the projecter, one can make out hair that's neither blond nor green. "Batsy will save me... Batman..."

Oddity
2009-11-11, 12:10 AM
((ARGH I lost the game. In the sig too?!))

UncleWolf
2009-11-11, 01:40 AM
I'll point at Sanity702 since Anatharon has claimed.

TFT
2009-11-11, 02:51 AM
Errr, if I already voted, ignore that vote.

Orzel, because of continuing the point. It probably was a mistake, but either way...

Shadowcaller
2009-11-11, 09:41 AM
((I guess I have to point at Moon Called since Anatharon claimed.))

smuchmuch
2009-11-11, 10:02 AM
Seymour Marsh, leaned against the wall trying to get a grip on the situation .
It had been a normal night until now, or as normal as it got in this place filled with half of what Gotham counted in madmen and lunatics. Still, once you got used to the crying shouting and whining of the wackos, it was a pretty good job.

And then suddenly the light had gone out, the PA system had reasoned with the voice of one of the most dangerous inamtes, THE Joker, nothing less , and worst of all, the barriers had all suddenly dropped, trapping him, in the wrong side of the asylum.

Somme peoples would say this was going to be long night, but trapped with goons and murderous psycho, Seymour was more afraid that for him, it was going to end up a very very short one.

((Random point at Helgraf.))

happyturtle
2009-11-11, 10:08 AM
"They're coming for you, Loony... can you hear the boots in the corridor? Heeheehee hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHA!" :smallbiggrin:

ThePhantom
2009-11-11, 10:50 AM
(Helgraf cause lynching a mason is bad.)

Freshmeat
2009-11-11, 11:42 AM
Moon Called, because lynching a mason is bad.

Supagoof
2009-11-11, 12:34 PM
Anatharon is not, in fact, a Mason.

Inhuman Bot
2009-11-11, 12:40 PM
...If I don't get lynched, I'm totally going to get night killed, aren't I? :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2009-11-11, 12:48 PM
Anatharon then.

UncleWolf
2009-11-11, 12:49 PM
Ugh, I'll follow Supagoof this time, good chance one of them is a wolf if the other isn't, since it seems both have claimed. Anatharon again, sorry dude.

Freshmeat
2009-11-11, 12:54 PM
*changes vote to Anatheron*

Guancyto
2009-11-11, 12:56 PM
Poor Anatheron. Never had a chance...

Murska
2009-11-11, 12:58 PM
Actually, Anatharon in fact IS a Mason.

Supagoof is a wolf, Moon Called probably is a wolf and Wolfbane might be a wolf.

happyturtle
2009-11-11, 12:58 PM
"Pass the popcorn, Harlan, will you?" *snickers*

Deathslayer7
2009-11-11, 01:00 PM
so by saying that fact Murska, implies you, Supagoof, or Anatharon is/are a Mason. Now who should I believe, since we have now three Mason claimants on day 1.

Murska
2009-11-11, 01:02 PM
Well, I'm confirming Anatharon's mason claim(I was the one who wrote that claim, in fact, when he asked how to do it over PM).

Wizibirb
2009-11-11, 01:03 PM
Moon Called then to save the "mason"

UncleWolf
2009-11-11, 01:03 PM
Harlan smiles and hands his Puddin-pop the popcorn. "This is a great show, ain't it Ms. J.?"

((On a bit more serious note, why do you suspect me?:smallconfused:))

Murska
2009-11-11, 01:07 PM
((Mainly because of you hesitating so much before changing a vote off Anatharon and refusing to change to Moon Called. You said you had already posted a vote change when I pressured you about it but the forum had eaten it, but then you claimed to not have a target for your lynch vote yet, which you would have had if you ever had posted that votechange to be eaten. Also, your very quick response to Supagoof, switching the vote back and not paying attention to my suggestion of lynching Moon Called first to check the claims, completely opposite from how you reacted to Anatharon's original claim.))

happyturtle
2009-11-11, 01:09 PM
"I'm a mason too! And I can prove it!" :smallbiggrin: *shows an Arkham High Security Force ID that reads 'Larry Crenshaw'*

UncleWolf
2009-11-11, 01:16 PM
((Mainly because of you hesitating so much before changing a vote off Anatharon and refusing to change to Moon Called. You said you had already posted a vote change when I pressured you about it but the forum had eaten it, but then you claimed to not have a target for your lynch vote yet, which you would have had if you ever had posted that votechange to be eaten. Also, your very quick response to Supagoof, switching the vote back and not paying attention to my suggestion of lynching Moon Called first to check the claims, completely opposite from how you reacted to Anatharon's original claim.))

((Okay good reasons, but I had tried pointing at Sanity702 before, and yes that post had been eaten. I hesitated pointing at MC or Artemis because I those two are rarely in these games(not to mention MC does tend to auto after a day phase or two). It took me a while to decide to point to Sanity again because I wanted to find actual reasons, and finding none, I decided he was low risk. And as to any hesitation to change from Anatharon, its because in many games I've played recently, there have been false mason claims at the start. A lot of them. As to switching back to Anatharon, I had figured that with Supagoof claiming, there was a very high chance one of them was a wolf. Anatharon was just closer to a lynch and with how short the day is now, easier. And if what you say is true, you shouldn't have any objections to my pointing at Supagoof, because if you know he is one, we need to get rid of him.))

Dirk Kris
2009-11-11, 01:18 PM
Sugar and Spice wander the halls of the asylum, looking, hoping.

((Does anyone wanna RP TwoFace?))

Freshmeat
2009-11-11, 01:19 PM
*switches back to Moon Called*

I'm inclined to trust Murska/Anatheron here. If it's a lie, we get two wolves which is a pretty good deal no matter how you look at it.
But it probably true.

Why not vote for Goof then?

Because:
- he has yet to provide a counterargument, although I don't think he can trump a double mason claim
- a bandwagon against him probably wouldn't reach a majority fast enough (!), and Anatheron still has quite a few votes against him
- whether a wolf dies today, tomorrow or the day thereafter is ultimately of little relevance, and choosing A or B is unnecessary when we can go with option C instead until, say, a likely mason isn't at risk of getting lynched

happyturtle
2009-11-11, 01:23 PM
The Joker pushes a button and shows a recording of a patient therapy session on all the monitors in Arkham.

"Chance, friends. Chance is everything. Whether you're born or not, whether you live or die, whether you're good or bad, wolf or mason. It's all arbitrary.

Now, a few of you have been asking why I didn't audition for the role of Joker. Please. Do I look like the sort of man (Or woman, given the gender swap in at least one of our applicants) who wears lipstick and trips into chemical vats? Is this the demeanor of a mad clown, the personality of a ashen-faced trickster who won't stop babbling about pale moonlight and dancing devils?"

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/arkham/th_magtok3.png

"Is this the face of your Joker, kiddies? Not a chance! The name's Chrome-Face, and unlike that fool with the seaweed hair, or the pathetic little worm on the other side of my face, I'm nothing to laugh about."

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-11, 01:23 PM
Eh, dunno who is a mason or even who is more likely to be a mason.

(double mason claim seems most likely)

Also, my pm box now has some room, a role PM would be welcome. >.>

Also, Moon Called, cause she'd auto in a couple of days otherwise anyway. Sorry Mocah.

Also, name changes, dem is confusing teh crap out of me.
Atleast I kept my theme of avatars to recognize me by. >.> Not to mention the ''dd'' part.

Guancyto
2009-11-11, 01:24 PM
Yeah, we've got four hours before the day ends. Sorry, Moon Called.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-11, 01:46 PM
The Joker pushes a button and shows a recording of a patient therapy session on all the monitors in Arkham.
((Happy has made us happy girls.))

Sugar squeals with glee when she sees the recording. "Facey! He IS here! Come on, Spice! We gotta keep looking!"

Spice nods, her jaw set with resolve. She notes the time and date stamp on the video and grins. "And I think I know just where to find him. Come on, Sug." With that, she stalks off towards the therapy room.

They find the room, as well as the nearby cells for recent patients. One door is still closed. Sugar and Spice smile and pull the door open as one.

"Boss?"
"Facey?"

Mordokai
2009-11-11, 02:03 PM
Fine then, Moon Called. It's not like she's not gonna chew on my arm if I don't vote for her.

happyturtle
2009-11-11, 03:10 PM
"Can we get another mason claimant before days end? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?"

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/2v3t0k4.png

Lord Magtok
2009-11-11, 03:25 PM
They find the room, as well as the nearby cells for recent patients. One door is still closed. Sugar and Spice smile and pull the door open as one.

"Boss?"
"Facey?"

"Oh no, you two? I already told the others, I'm not going back out with you. I've been making progress, I have to-"

The coin goes up, and comes down scarred-face up. A cruel smirk spreads across Maggy Dent's face, and his dark side enthusiastically stands up and follows the two out of that dark cage.

"Bout time the pair of you got here. Two more minutes in there with that whiny twerp would've driven me insane.

...Well, more so than usual. Now let's get out there and find the Bat. I still haven't paid him back for that giant penny-theft."

happyturtle
2009-11-11, 05:11 PM
"It's so nice to see everyone trusting Murska, isn't it, Pooh?" Joker asks, as she tosses razor cards idly at a target on the wall.

Supagoof
2009-11-11, 05:22 PM
Oh that's a good one Murska. A huge risk, letting two wolves out like that to try and make the mis-claim of a wolf trying to save his own butt, and perhaps getting another mason or two to step out on my behalf (because 3 is greater then 2), but I'm not going to be revealing any more masons to try and give the insane one more cannon fodder for the killing. We'll let the deaths today vindicate those of tomorrow.

Problem is I never thought that MC would get so much carry over from it. I have no clue what she is, but it is true that MC doesn't play many games, and I'd hate to have her not enjoy another one or get such a bad taste in her mouth she doesn't come back again.

So if your going to lynch someone, lynch me. Then you'll know what's up, and innocents won't die in the process. If enough votes get out there in time, I'll confirm someone just before I die.

Or would you rather lynch an innocent to let two wolves slide one under the radar for you?

Commish, I hope you protect yourself tonight. There is definitely some trickery going about.

happyturtle
2009-11-11, 05:38 PM
*pouts* "But I wanted moar masons at my party."

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-11, 05:46 PM
((Day ends. Narration coming))

Mordokai
2009-11-11, 06:00 PM
This should make things plenty interesting.

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-11, 06:14 PM
Day 1 Ends!

While Joker was busy with creating mess all over the Arkham, and Batman was investigating clues somewhere else, Aaron Cash began gathering all members of HSF in the main office, to form a strong support team.

"All right. Everyone here? Good, firstly we must..." He paused and looked at the gathered people, especially at the guy with name Anatharon on his tag. "Hey, wait a minute... I don't remember you, and I remember all HSF staff. Who are you?"

Suddenly, the whole office was filled with murmurs and whispers.

"He's right, I don't recognize him either."

"He's not one of us, I'm sure of it..."

"I heard that Joker's forces managed to take the storages. I'm sure there were some spare HSF uniforms in there. He must be one of the bad guys..."

"No, guys wait! You got it all wrong!" replied Anatharon. "I'm the new guy. I just got promoted yesterday, really. I-I can prove it. My files are still in the archives, I'm sure of it."

"Ok, let's check it then."

---------------------

15 minutes later, Anatharon was searching the papers for the 5th time already. Still without success.

"T-They're gone! But how? I'm sure, they were here. THEY MUST BE HERE! WHERE ARE THEY?!" He was more panicked every second. Unfortunately for him, Aaron had already enough of his excuses.

"Ok, that's it. That's enough. You can give up already, we know you're lying. Lock him up, guys!"

"No, wait! I'm telling the truth! I'm really HSF! You have to believe me! Just listen to me..."

But they already stopped listening...

---------------------

Somewhere else...

"Brr... It's cold in here!"

"Sure is, Mr.J. What should I do to help?"

"How about burning those top secret files, I took away at random from the archives? As long as they are not in there, they are serving my purpose anyway."

"Right away, Mr. J"

Bright flame engulfed the pile of papers, erasing their informations once and for all.

"Ah... Much better. I wonder, if there was something really important in there? BWHACHACHACHA!"

On the top of the burning pile of papers, the Arkham HSF staff file for Richard Anatharon turned black and disappeared in flames.

-----------------------------------------

Summary: Anatharon was lynched. He was a member of Arkham HSF.

Night 1 begins, and ends in ~24 hours. Send all of your night actions to me.

Mordokai
2009-11-11, 06:17 PM
And that should make things pretty clear.

TehSheen
2009-11-11, 06:24 PM
And it looks like that's settled. Now to see what happens next.

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-11, 06:25 PM
This doesn't make sense. Moon Called had a clear majority so how did Anatharon get lynched?

PhantomFox
2009-11-11, 06:32 PM
What were the point totals? Scarecrow could have messed with the points.

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-11, 06:34 PM
11 - 7 according to my spreadsheet. Even scarecrow doesn't explain it.

happyturtle
2009-11-11, 06:35 PM
"So many secrets in this old place... Only the inmates know them all." http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/Joker_Emote_by_Mirz123.gif

"And that's Ms. J to you, Mr Narrator." :smallwink: *warms hands over fire*

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-11, 06:36 PM
I'm keeping a spreadsheet, and I was updating it with every new post. If someone scratched his vote without telling it again, I could have missed it. Otherwise it's 10 votes for MC and 8 votes for Anatharon. Go figure what happened.

smuchmuch
2009-11-11, 06:38 PM
Unless I missed something when rereading the thread, here's who voted for who between those two, in order.
barred when they changed their vote

pointed at Moon Called

Anatharon
Helgraf
Lizard lord
Murska
Supagoof
Tehseen
Shadowcaller
Freshmeat
Sanity 702
Freshmeat again
Dallas Dakota
Geesi
Mordokai

Pointed at Anatharon

Arthemis 97
Oddity
Thufir
Wolfbane
D Lord
ThePhantom
Orzel
Moon Called
Supagoof
Reinholdt
wolfbane
Freshmeat
Geesi

Okay, i double checked, there was two mistakes, I din't count , sorry. Still a majority for moon called, I'd say.
Could someone make his own list just to be sure ?

Mr. Moon
2009-11-11, 06:38 PM
"See? See?" The girl laughs into the darkness, laughs at the walls that aren't there, laughs at imaginary people who she can see. "You thought you had me, you thought you had me! But he saved me, oh yes, he saved me! Batman, you would never let me die, would you? You need me..." The voice fades into a whisper at the last three words, and in the darkness, the girl licks her lips and repeats the words to herself. He neeeeeds me..."

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-11, 06:44 PM
Ok, that means I missed the scratched ones, that were not mentioned later. In that case, I have two announcements to make:

Dr. Young gets a bonus scry tonight.

Everyone who want to change his vote, or even scratch it, MUST inform about it a new post, or else the change won't be counted.

Thank you, sorry for the mess. Please carry on.

EDIT: Rules post edited.

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-11, 06:47 PM
So we need to say that we scratched a vote in the new posts?

Every single one in this thread that made a new vote were in a new post.

happyturtle
2009-11-11, 06:54 PM
"Excellent choice, Mr Narrator. I am a huge fan of Dr Young's work. Now, on with the show!"

Music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu6RWP7agLU) begins to pour from the speakers throughout the asylum, and Joker turns to Harlan with a bow. "May I have the honour?"

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-11, 06:55 PM
Oh... Oh holy Christ, now I get it. I missed Geesi's vote change, as in my spreadsheet he's still voting for Anatharon. Blargh.

*Sigh*

Once again, sorry for the mess. It won't happen again in the future. Decision stays, if you want to change your vote in any way (scratch/change to another player, whatever), you must write a new post about it, to let me know. Editing your previous post for other's spreadsheets sake is also appreciated.

Lex-Kat
2009-11-11, 07:01 PM
The way I read it was he made a mistake, of 10-8. Scarecrow probably tried to influence the vote, making it 9 to 9. And Anathlon would have gotten his 9 first, he dies.

As to scratching the post, you are supposed to line-out your old vote, so the narrator knows that it doesn't count.

But even more important, if you change your vote, don't place the new vote in the old post. The narrator may not see it.

All you have to say is: "Vote Change", "New Vote", or something simular, right?

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-11, 07:08 PM
Yes, that's right.

Murska
2009-11-11, 07:12 PM
Well, I'd like a bane tonight.

happyturtle
2009-11-11, 07:14 PM
"Me too!" :smallbiggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-11, 07:15 PM
I'd actually like to see Moon Called lynched in addition to that scry. I know it sounds blood thirsty but without finding out what role Moon Called has, we have to either waste another day or a scry to find out if Supagoof was playing games with us by saving Moon Called.

Also, I'd like a wolf joker goon attack on me please :smallbiggrin:

UncleWolf
2009-11-11, 07:16 PM
Harlan takes her hand and twirls her. "Of course Ms. J!"

Lex-Kat
2009-11-11, 07:20 PM
I would think it would be an either or situation.

Either Moon also dies, or Dr. Young gets a second scry.

Maybe leave it up to Dr. Young's player. :smallsmile:

Mr. Moon
2009-11-11, 07:25 PM
((I'll save you the trouble. I'm a Villager. You'll probably get confirmation on that when I auto.
Honestly, guys, don't bother pointing at me, it's a waste of a point. I'm going to auto. When was the last time I didn't auto?))

Murska
2009-11-11, 07:27 PM
((I'll save you the trouble. I'm a Villager. You'll probably get confirmation on that when I auto.
Honestly, guys, don't bother pointing at me, it's a waste of a point. I'm going to auto. When was the last time I didn't auto?))

Star Wars ITP Werewolf a few days ago, which you won.

Mr. Moon
2009-11-11, 07:28 PM
((... How? I stopped paying attention to it two days after Vespe did. If anything, it's because whoever was running it forgot to auto me.))

RabbitHoleLost
2009-11-11, 07:30 PM
((...there was a Star Wars WW? AND I MISSED IT?! D=
That's what I get for not ever paying attention to Structured...))

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-11, 07:36 PM
I would think it would be an either or situation.

Either Moon also dies, or Dr. Young gets a second scry.

Maybe leave it up to Dr. Young's player. :smallsmile:

I don't see any harm in been allowed both. Moon Called should have died today anyways and the extra scry replaces the mason we shouldn't have lost.

Of course, if I were Dr. Young's player and was given the choice, I'd ask for the kill. But I am a heartless, blood thirsty bastard who wants to know what Supagoof was actually up to :smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2009-11-11, 07:36 PM
I wasn't planning to auto anyone in Star Wars itp, but Irbis and Vespe didn't vote for 5 days, I figured I had to give it some sort of limit. :smallfrown:

But if you look, I posted absolutely no rules, just the roles.

smuchmuch
2009-11-11, 07:43 PM
"Excellent choice, Mr Narrator. I am a huge fan of Dr Young's work. Now, on with the show!"

Music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu6RWP7agLU) begins to pour from the speakers throughout the asylum, and Joker turns to Harlan with a bow. "May I have the honour?"

Seymour Marsh was listening to the PA system.
You couldn't help it, the joker was like a train wreck or world war two. Horryfying in it's very concept and yet it attracted a strange morbid fascination as you hadt wonder far he would go. In not thirty minutes, he had ovveruned the asylum, caused untold chaos, tortured everyone neves with -bad, very bad- music and ... broke the fourth wall and spoke directly to the narrator. Oh the horror.

"What's next ?" muttered Seymour between his teeth "His intention to run for president ? Fireside chats ?".
God, I hope not.
Marsh suspected that the Joker was the kind of man who would put back the "Fire" back in them

Murska
2009-11-11, 07:47 PM
Oh, and I'd also like it if the villager powerroles got in touch.

The Bookworm
2009-11-11, 07:54 PM
The twin brothers continue wandering the halls.
"I wonder if Hats is in here?"
"So do I. We should find him, shouldn't we?"
"Of course. Also, Walrus and"
"Carpenter. I know."

Thufir
2009-11-11, 08:14 PM
((...there was a Star Wars WW? AND I MISSED IT?! D=
That's what I get for not ever paying attention to Structured...))

Well Lex started it as just a random small game, then got people joining to vote on a theme. They chose Star Wars and Playgrounders, which got combined.
For Star Wars themed WW: Ye Olde West IV (A New Hope) is supposed to start next monday...

Reinholdt
2009-11-11, 09:40 PM
I'd much rather lynch Supagoof tomorrow to find out what he was up to.

Helgraf
2009-11-11, 11:17 PM
(Helgraf cause lynching a mason is bad.)

((So, you claiming MC is a mason? Cause that's who I voted for. Get your facts straight please.))