PDA

View Full Version : NPC Character Sheets??? Excuse the redundancy

FlyingWhale
2009-10-23, 09:10 AM
Does anyone here have an Non-Player character sheet they use? To clarify: a 3.5 Edition D20 D&D compatible sheet...

I used to have a millions and uhmillions of them... I mean, like, one hundred custom sheets... Then my computer decided it wanted to swim in the river... :smallredface:

Any help would, well, it would be very helpful! If, um, anyone knows how to make nice, spiffy looking character sheets that would help bunches too!.. Though I suspect a link or something would be a lot easier than a tutorial lol

well, Thanks ahead of time! much thanks:smallbiggrin:

Also, don't forget to put in your vote for the Monster Competition!

Godskook
2009-10-23, 09:15 AM
Does anyone here have an Non-Player character sheet they use? To clarify: a 3.5 Edition D20 D&D compatible sheet...

Non-DM type here, but what's different about a NPC sheet compared to the regular ones?

I used to have a millions and uhmillions of them... I mean, like, one hundred custom sheets... Then my computer decided it wanted to swim in the river... :smallredface:

I find that F-disk counseling will clear suicidal tendencies right up.

FlyingWhale
2009-10-23, 09:40 AM
Honestly, its more of a reference card than an actual sheet. The ones I've had that is.

I wish I could give an example, but its a lot like a monster entry in a mm. Instead of a big fancy layout, such as the actual character sheet, it has a list...

John Doe/2 Warrior
Str12, Dex10, Con12, Int13, Wis14, Cha12
Balance+6, Craft(weaponsmithing)+4, Jump+4, Intimidate+6, Ride+4
47GP, 8SP, Masterwork longsword, buckler, basic adventuring gear, light horse, studded leather armor, dagger.
Notes: Traveling to capital to trade furs and meats for the winter. Brother of Jim Doe(npc priest from Thorndale) has the other half of the necklace found in the well. DC14 Gather Information to reveal the death of his wife and her locket. DC15 Diplomacy to get his half and connect the locket and return it to his brother at the church, to rest the soul of the ghost of his wife.

Like that basically... Almost like the NPC area of the DMG. It's just a quicky reference sheet that doesn't make me waste ink or hand scribble everything in the world a hundred times over... :smallannoyed:Im lazy.