PDA

View Full Version : "peach"?

drengnikrafe
2009-10-23, 03:05 PM
I disappeared off these forums for awhile, and then came back not that long ago. All over the place, I see the tag "PEACH". What is it, and what does it mean?

Crafty Cultist
2009-10-23, 03:07 PM
Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly

Person_Man
2009-10-23, 03:40 PM
Crafty is correct. More explicitly, you write it as part of a post in which you've homebrewed something (usually a feat, class, or prestige class) to tell people that you're looking for detailed and honest feedback (have you considered that having Weapon Focus as a pre-req is very suboptimal and doesn't fit with the fluff of the class), and are not interested in flaming "Wow, your homebrew feat sucks) or pimping (that feat sucks, you should look at my homebrew feat instead).

This site's homebrew forum expects that you will only PEACH, and keep flaming and pimping to a reasonable minimum. Thus a lot of verterans don't even bother to put PEACH into their posts anymore, because they assume everyone reading their thread will do so (or ignore the thread).

Dragonmuncher
2009-10-23, 04:01 PM
Yeah, you really don't have to write PEACH. Not only is it incredibly annoying, since almost every post has it, it's unnecessary.

Starbuck_II
2009-10-23, 05:11 PM
Just in case it might be good. Some people might otherwise look at it without crtiquing it.