View Full Version : Lego Universe

Gamerlord
2009-10-24, 08:03 PM
For the uneducated, Lego universe (http://universe.lego.com/en-us/Splash/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fen-us%2fDefault.aspx%3fdomainredir%3dwww.legouniverse .com) is an upcoming lego MMO, It sounds interesting but I know, deep down in my heart that it will suffer the same fate as runescape and maplestory :smallsigh: .

AeonWarior
2009-10-24, 08:33 PM
I understand what you mean this game is aimed at children so.....

don't see how maplestory really fits in here unless it has something to do with the community that I don't recognize

Indon
2009-10-24, 09:38 PM
My God, a Lego MMO!

...I wonder what it'll be like?

Mando Knight
2009-10-24, 11:59 PM
My God, a Lego MMO!

Other than essentially my little brothers' bedroom blown up to a global scale? I've got no idea.

(Note: My little siblings have roughly three, four thousand dollars' worth of LEGO in that room, spanning around 20 years of the product catalog. Rough estimate.)

ondonaflash
2009-10-25, 01:06 AM
My God, a Lego MMO!

Its gonna be like Firefly. A good game, that nobody will play.

SilverSheriff
2009-10-25, 07:01 AM
<.<

>.>

I will...

Gamerlord
2009-10-25, 07:02 AM
I understand what you mean this game is aimed at children so.....

don't see how maplestory really fits in here unless it has something to do with the community that I don't recognize

The community is EXACTLY what I mean, it will be filled with immature children of all-ages,trolls, etc!

SilverSheriff
2009-10-25, 07:52 AM
The community is EXACTLY what I mean, it will be filled with immature children of all-ages,trolls, etc!

If LU is anything like Second Life then I'm getting myself the biggest patch of dirt and walling it off, emerging with uber machines of death periodicly...:smalltongue:

Gamerlord
2009-10-25, 07:53 AM
If LU is anything like Second Life then I'm getting myself the biggest patch of dirt and walling it off, emerging with uber machines of death periodicly...:smalltongue:

How about make a deal with the "darklings"?

littlequietguy
2009-10-25, 10:56 AM
25-man Lego raids that last 3 hours. The lego monsters and dragons drop phat l00t.

Gamerlord
2009-10-25, 11:05 AM
I wonder how dogfights in space and in the air will work out?

Athaniar
2009-10-25, 12:40 PM
The site says it's designed for children about 8, but can be enjoyed by LEGO builders of all ages. I don't know, one part of me tells me it's going to be really childish and dull, but the other part tries to convince me that it's a great opportunity to build a lot of stuff and be really creative (that is also the part that makes me like LEGO Racers).

Mando Knight
2009-10-25, 01:20 PM
The site says it's designed for children about 8, but can be enjoyed by LEGO builders of all ages. I don't know, one part of me tells me it's going to be really childish and dull, but the other part tries to convince me that it's a great opportunity to build a lot of stuff and be really creative (that is also the part that makes me like LEGO Racers).

That was a great game so long as you had the brightness set properly for the third & sixth circuits and had a good controller...

Gamerlord
2009-10-25, 01:21 PM
Lego racer, ahhhhhhhhhhhh memories......

Geno9999
2009-10-25, 03:18 PM
That was a great game so long as you had the brightness set properly for the third & sixth circuits and had a good controller...

"Wait, was the correct path left or right?"
*Runs into a cave wall*
*Gets missile'd*
"CURSE YOU SIXTH CIRCUIT BOSS!!!"

To me, Rocket Racer was pretty easy compared to the sixth circuit. Then again, I did spam eggs Warp n' spam (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE).

CarpeGuitarrem
2009-10-25, 03:26 PM
This sounds like it could be utterly awesome and epic. I hope it doesn't fail.

Gamerlord
2009-10-26, 02:57 PM

If I play, Me too, now Gitp really CAN take over the world!