PDA

View Full Version : Favorite shows as a table top rpg

Akisa
2009-10-28, 03:46 AM
What sort of discussion would happen if your favorite show was actually table top rpg? Here is an example.

DM: Ok guys remember that space campaign I did back in Junior High (who's now in is his 40), well I'm thinking of restarting it. But this time humans created the Cylons, and they rebelled. Also I would like for everyone to play the character you had.

Everyone: Cool!

Boomer: You know what I want to try out this race but your campaign was human only.

DM: I don't know, it doesn't really fit, I tell you what I allow it if he is an artificially made human.

Boomer: Oh like the Cylon made him? Cool!

DM: Errm, that's not what I...

Starbuck: Hmmm I want this PrC but problem is I need to be girl to do so, is it ok.

Boomer: Cool can I take that PrC.

DM: Ok I guess, it's your characters.

*Boomer starts making a character just as Starbuck looks over on his friend c-sheets*

Starbuck: Ummm hey you need to take these feats to make the PrC worthwhile, otherwise you'll just crash your ship on the deck a lot.

Boomer: Don't tell me how to make my character.

bosssmiley
2009-10-28, 08:07 AM
Top Gear RPG? :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Drive Check: 1

http://www.egmcartech.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/richard_hammond_crash_images_bbc.jpg

TheCountAlucard
2009-10-28, 08:13 AM
Can't think of a ruleset for Phineas and Ferb, but the idea of it being played at a tabletop is hilarious.

Kzickas
2009-10-28, 10:44 AM
A dollhouse RPG would be an epic level challange in keeping IC and OOC knowledge seperate