PDA

View Full Version : Divination vestaqe

oxinabox
2009-10-28, 10:48 AM
So I'm working out a divination vestage, it's for an NPC, but i think a player might like it.

Something along the lines of;

Vistage Lvl 1:

You call up the Vestage, as part of the Binding: you May show the summoned vestage a infant of age less than one month:
He will tell the future of the child, always in a cryptic vague riddle that could mean anything.
the Child is scared by this: (roll 1 d% to determine the scare)
d%:
0-30: a patch of Hair always growns Stark White (if in Dark hair) or Stark Black (if in light hair)
31-40: on one of the childs hands two of the finger have been swapped (never little finger)
41-45: mute
45-49: On hand/foot, is strangly webed, or twisted
50: Completely Blind, Eyes are Dead White
51-60: covered in Hidious Scars, that show only when it's Cold.
61-70: Animals react strangly to the child roll a d6:
---------1: Hated by Dogs, but adored by Cats
---------2: Hated by Cats, but adored by Dogs
---------3: Hated by Domesticed farm animals: but adored by birds
---------4: Hated by birds, but adored by Domesticed farm animals
---------5: Hated my small Mammels, but adored by small reptiles
---------6: Hated my small reptiles, but adored by small Mammels
Small Mammels do not include dogs or cats.
Animal that hate you in this way will go out of there way to attack you,even if normally would flee from people (or if intelligent enough, eg most cat, then to make your life hard). animals that Adore you may follow you, away from there rightful owners, and be constantly under your feet.
71-80: The Child always has a terrible Haunted look in her eyes.
80-85: The Child is haunted nightly by terrible nightmares, and ocationally
85-91: one of the childs eyes is a strange unusual color
91-95: the child is always under the effect of True Seeing, as per the spell, but is also Haunted by holucinations, which He or she can not tell from reality.
96-99: Reroll again twice, and take both 'scars'
100: The child feels any pain she see's done to others as done to herself:
for every 5 points of lethal damages see shes done, she takes 1 point of nonleathal damage.

Other effects:
on the Binder (wether or not a child was show to the vestage)

Cassandra's Sight: You are constantly under the effect of True Seeing as per the spell, however noone will ever believe you. Should you tell anyone of any illusions you see through, they will take a -5 Penalty on the will save to disbelieve, and will normally truely believe the illusion is real.

Knowledge of the Vestage: You gain a insight bonus equal 1/2 your EBL you to all knowledge checks. However to make checks in them you still must be trained in them. you may do this once every 5 rounds.

Voice of the Seer: once per day you may use the spell Augery, Divination, Legend Law, commune (with vestage, not diety) or vision, as a supernatural (Not spell-like) ability, [COLOR="DarkRed"]These are graduted so thye arte unlocked as your EBL incesses/COLOR]

Vistage Infuences: DC 20
The Vestage, who you Bind with this, has a pechant for lying with the truth.
You may speak no word that is not true, but may neglect to tell the full truth. the words people hear, may not be the words you say.

Visual effects:
Your eyes become clear and 1.5x their original size, like small orbs of glass.
(maybe roll a d8 to determine there tint... I like tables...)

Needs some work, needs a lot of fluff.