PDA

View Full Version : attacking the abyss

wizuriel
2009-10-28, 07:51 PM
Hey hoping can get some ideas from the playground. Playing a gestalt campaign as a lvl 15 NG Elan. One side of the gestalt is pure binder, the other side is psion (3)/incarnate (2)/soul manifester (10).

Anyways the good guys in the world found this way to destroy evil planes and going to lead an attack on the abyss. We have convinced a few good gods and other beings to aid us. Now the forces of good are going be split up attacking all the evil planes. I figured my best chance to attack the abyss would be to try to misdirect and confuse the demons instead of trying to hold out.

My plan so far is to bind Tenebrous in a vestige phylactery and pretty much tell Orcus that if he kills a few demon princes I will offer him the box. I am fully expecting him to try to kill me instead and take the box. So I will also let a few other demon princes know I have this item which can give Orcus considerable power. I'm kind of hoping to get the demons to start to fight each other to get this box. I will also use bards/wizards to try and misdirect any divination on me and the box to make it look like in one of the layers of hell.

The other plan is pretty much get as many illusionary rituals going on and split up the force of good (so each illusion and real ritual will have a few people to make it seem like it is a real location). I'm hoping some shadow illusions could help.

Trying to figure out more ways to get some of the stronger demon princes distracted. I figure a few will try to stop Orcus but a few will probably not care. I also suspect that the hells are prepared for our attack and at least 1 demon prince (demogorgon) knows of the attack.

Powers known (kineticist discipline)
1) Vigor, Crystal Shard, precog defensive, grease, Synchronicity
2) Damp Power, Control Sound, Energy Missile, share pain
3) time hop, Dispel Psionics, Energy Wall, Solicit Psicrystal
4) control body, correspond, Telekinetic Maneuver, Psionic Dimension Door
5) crystal body, true seeing, power resistance, fiery discorporation
6) Dispelling Buffer, Temporal Acceleration, Retrieve
7) reddopsi

Incarnium:
Essentia: 17 (Max 3)
Soul bounds: 6
chakras: 3 (can bind crown, feet, hands, arms, brow, shoulders).

Was thinking of binding: Arete, Buer, haures

CROWN: Enigma Helm (bound, 1)

FEET: impulse boots (bound, 3)

BROW: Silver tounge (3)

ARMS: bluesteel bracers (bound, 1)

THROAT: Planar Ward (3)

WAIST; flame cincture (3)