PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Trader!

Illiterate Scribe
2009-10-29, 02:39 PM
So I've had my copy (only time shelling out for super special American edition was worth the delivery, IMO) for a week, and have been reading through it. Anyone else have it?

Also, how much interest is there in a PbP, mixed with Dark Heresy maybe to make up numbers?

Wizzardman
2009-10-29, 03:18 PM
I have it.

I've had it for the past two weeks.

Its awesome.

My only real complaint about it is that the starship section isn't nearly long or detailed enough. I know they're setting up for a starship-specific splatbook, but I still feel slightly ripped off.

Illiterate Scribe
2009-10-29, 03:24 PM
I have it.

I've had it for the past two weeks.

Its awesome.

My only real complaint about it is that the starship section isn't nearly long or detailed enough. I know they're setting up for a starship-specific splatbook, but I still feel slightly ripped off.

To be honest, that's the bit I was looking forward to least, but I know what you mean - it was a little skimpy. Designing the ship's the funnest bit, so give me a ton more modules, and I'll be happy.

I don't like the whole 'endeavour' system, though - seems a bit too forced as a way of running a quest. 'Do this - receive 20% complete'. Doesn't fit the Dutch Calixian East India Koronus Company feeling either, although it's a good way to work out how you'll run a business, I suppose.

Person_Man
2009-10-29, 03:51 PM
Links to info?