PDA

View Full Version : A weird random thought about V's gender.

Carnivorous_Bea
2009-10-30, 12:07 PM
Is it possible that V himself/herself/itself doesn't know what gender he/she/it is, or what gender Inkyrius is, for that matter? :smallbiggrin:

Back when Roy put on the belt of gender changing, V was unable to tell any kind of difference between him as a male and female, literally.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if V was ignorant of his/her/it's own gender? And given the Roy episode, it even seems to have a bit of support ...

Zanaril
2009-10-30, 12:13 PM
Sorry, but this has already been considered, proved, argued, disproved, theorised, shipped, laughed at and done to death. :smallamused:

Asta Kask
2009-10-30, 12:32 PM
We need a "beating dead horse with a stick" emoticon. Especially for the "morally justified" and "belkar evil?" threads...

Eloel
2009-10-30, 12:39 PM
We need a "beating dead horse with a stick" emoticon. Especially for the "morally justified" and "belkar evil?" threads...

Something like this, from Myth-Weavers ?
http://www.myth-weavers.com/images/smilies/orcs/deadhorse.gif

Elfin
2009-10-30, 12:44 PM
Yes. Exactly like that. :smallbiggrin:

Bendigeidfran
2009-10-30, 01:20 PM
The horned hat was a nice touch:smallamused:

Carnivorous_Bea
2009-10-30, 01:23 PM

Too bad I don't spend my day reading every single last thread on the forum, eh?

Gee, just imagine, there might be someone whose whole life doesn't involve reading every single thread on the forum before posting a random thought. :smallsigh:

In short, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

Asta Kask
2009-10-30, 01:51 PM

Gee, just imagine, there might be someone whose whole life doesn't involve reading every single thread on the forum before posting a random thought. :smallsigh:

I didn't mean anything against you specifically. But you have to agree that it would be good for certain threads...

I'm sorry if you took it personally.

derfenrirwolv
2009-10-30, 01:53 PM
Gee, just imagine, there might be someone whose whole life doesn't involve reading every single thread on the forum before posting a random thought.

Weeeeeeiiiiiiird

I bet next you're going to tell me there are people who enjoy being under that mythical ball of light they refer to as "the sun"

The crazy things you see on this forum...

rainbowjo
2009-10-30, 02:48 PM

You of course meant to say excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess, right?

Tyndmyr
2009-10-30, 02:52 PM
Weeeeeeiiiiiiird

I bet next you're going to tell me there are people who enjoy being under that mythical ball of light they refer to as "the sun"

The tales of the day-moon are a lie.

Cizak
2009-10-30, 03:10 PM
Weeeeeeiiiiiiird

Yeah, like there's any other source of light than the light from computer screens.

Conuly
2009-10-30, 04:17 PM
The tales of the day-moon are a lie.

Moon? What do you mean "moon"? Is that anything like my overhead lamp?

Roland St. Jude
2009-10-30, 05:16 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: There's another active V gender thread elsewhere, I'm sure. And on top of that, please don't spam up threads. If you don't think something is worth discussing, then don't, but until we stop by to lock it, telling others what they can or can't post (vigilante modding) or derailing the thread with nonsense (spam) are not allowed.