1x Graceful Charity
1x Wave-Motion Cannon

Traps
3x Needle Wall
2x Ordeal of a Traveler
2x Sakuretsu Armor
2x Solemn Wishes
1x Dragon's Rage

I do realize it's not allowed in championships. I can tell you the stats of monsters as necessary. Any advice?

Science Officer
2009-10-31, 09:37 AM
hmmm, first off two questions:
1. How much are do you want this deck to win? are you serious about winning or just want to have fun?
2. What is your deck's objective?

If you don't like not being able to play banned cards, I suggest you at least try to follow the Traditional Format Restricted List, nothings banned, but some cards are limited to one copy.

Dragon Elite
2009-10-31, 09:40 AM
This is mainly oriented on winning, cause people always bet on me playing yugioh. It is supposed to hold off until Baseball kid or Chaos Emperor come in, then drive in for a kill.

Science Officer
2009-11-01, 08:43 PM
My advice might be a little old, I stopped playing about 2 years ago or so.
-Try to cut it down to 40 cards, there is seldom any reason to run more
-Really try to focus on your deck's main function, stall and burn.
-Try to run multiples whenever possible. Consistency is key.

-Here's some individual card comments.
I might be being a little harsh, but you said you wanted to win.
Your card pool might be a little restricted, or your meta a little lax, so sorry in advance.

1x Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End - I just realized, you have very few light and dark creatures, Change the monster line-up or change this
1x White Ninja - I find this card very fun, but why is it in here?
3x Ultimate Baseball Kid
1x Fox Fire
1x Element Dragon
2x Masked Dragon
3x Hiita the Fire Charmer - Unless Fire creatures are huge in your meta, there are a lot better options
1x Inferno - Pretty jank without atk-boosting
2x Red Eyes B. Chick - Very bad, far too situational
1x Red Eyes B. Dragon - Much to high tribute cost for a creature with sub-optimal atk and no relevant effect
1x Red Eyes Darkness Dragon - Nomis are almost always terrible.
2x Battle Footballer - Defense is pretty useless in Yu-gi-oh. Besides, didn't they recently print English Shield Crush?
1x Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight - I guess this is only in here for Chaos Emperor? I don't think it really fits...
1x Element Valkyrie
1x Lava Dragon
1x Fire Princess - If solemn wishes are your only way to gain life, this might not be worth it...

Spells
2x Swords of Revealing Light
2x Change of Heart
2x Monster Reborn
2x Axe of Despair - Equipment is generally a bad idea outside of a dedicated deck
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Graceful Charity
1x Wave-Motion Cannon - Run more! Fantastic!

Traps
3x Needle Wall -Might be good, but questionable...
2x Ordeal of a Traveler
2x Sakuretsu Armor
2x Solemn Wishes
1x Dragon's Rage

Generally, I think there's too much going on in this deck. The Fire subtheme, the Fire Princess Sub theme, the Light and Dark subtheme...
Synergy might be great for casual, but if you're all about winning, consistency and utility are the better.

Archonic Energy
2009-11-02, 05:04 AM
My advice might be a little old, I stopped playing about 2 years ago or so.
-Try to cut it down to 40 cards, there is seldom any reason to run more

personally i use 41 cards... just so if the worst comes to the worst i could theroetically just hold the line till their cards run out...

i've won a few games like that.

JeenLeen
2009-11-02, 04:18 PM
What's the current metagame in your local area?

I could see Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer being a useful Dark to add to your line. 1800 Atk isn't as good as it use to be, but the graveyard control can help against some deck types (Zombie, Plant, Lightsworn) and make it impossible for your opponent to summon their Envoys.

If you are running Chaos Emperor Dragon, Black Luster Soldier - EOTB might be a good addition if you have enough Lights and Darks. If you want to stick to straight-up burn: Level Limit - Area B and Gravity Bind help.

Also, if you are running Traditional, use the old Trinity: Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, and Delinquent Duo. Yata-Garasu is a nice Dark as well, and can fight under Level Limit and Gravity Bind.
You don't need to fight, but Cyber Dragon is a nice Light and easy to special summon.

Edit: and for Burn, 3x Wave-Motion Cannon and 3x Solemn Judgment to protect your lockdowns. You don't want them to MST or Heavy Storm your defenses.

Blue Ghost
2009-11-02, 09:21 PM
As the others before me have said, you really need a consistent theme. "To win" isn't really going to cut it.

If you're going for a Fire deck revolving around UBK, consider running 3 Solar Flare Dragons and some UFO turtles. Those will add a lot of speed and consistency.
The Red-Eyes series really doesn't synergize with the rest of your Deck.
Chaos Emperor Dragon is a killer card, but it does not at all mash well with Fire.

I think that's all I have to add. The other advice is all very sound, and you should heed it. Incidentally, would you like to join the Yu-Gi-Oh PbP (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126454) we're having?