PDA

View Full Version : The theory to end all theories.

Jarin_G
2009-11-01, 06:49 PM
Mr. Scruffy (having already killed/been involved in the death of belkar), Banjo (backed by Oden and hundreds of orc woshipers), Blackwing (cause he's awesome), Thors Child with the Elven Fertility Godess (And you thought that was joke'n run thing huh?), will have an epic fight with the Snarl. Scruffy is obviously the leader/sneak/backup fighter, with Blackwing is the blasting arcanist, Banjo the healer/support, Thors spawn the fighter. And they will do epic fight (with casualties :smalleek:) and they will save both worlds, the end.

FujinAkari
2009-11-01, 06:51 PM
And your reason for thinking this is...?

Wild, inane theories are only fun if there is some reason to believe them.

Somewhere
2009-11-01, 06:51 PM
I thought that Banjo lost his followers to his brother.

Jarin_G
2009-11-01, 06:55 PM
I like Banjo better, but I assume there will be a "Giant Puppet Fight" (like Godzilla V.S King Kong)

Argeus
2009-11-01, 06:59 PM
I am trying to stop myself from going "LOLWUT?" at maximum volume.

Jarin_G
2009-11-01, 07:02 PM
I get that alot, even from Ppl I just talk to, I would be like stuff, n then BAM a LOLWUT. . .

Maximum Zersk
2009-11-01, 11:06 PM
Meh, not crackpot enough.

I know I had one hidden somewhere...

Of course Batrobin's and mine were close tied.

Inhuman Bot
2009-11-01, 11:14 PM
And your reason for thinking this is...?

Wild, inane theories are only fun if there is some reason to believe them.

And that matters on this forum because...?

Berserk Monk
2009-11-02, 12:44 AM
Mr. Scruffy (having already killed/been involved in the death of belkar), Banjo (backed by Oden and hundreds of orc woshipers), Blackwing (cause he's awesome), Thors Child with the Elven Fertility Godess (And you thought that was joke'n run thing huh?), will have an epic fight with the Snarl. Scruffy is obviously the leader/sneak/backup fighter, with Blackwing is the blasting arcanist, Banjo the healer/support, Thors spawn the fighter. And they will do epic fight (with casualties :smalleek:) and they will save both worlds, the end.

I think my V for Vaarsuvius comments had more rationality than that.

FujinAkari
2009-11-02, 01:55 AM
And that matters on this forum because...?

Pretty much for the reason I already said.

Jarin_G
2009-11-02, 03:00 AM
Eh. . . I can hope, well lets see you do better.